Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,012 members, 7,838,538 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:26 AM

Buhari Appoints Folashodun Adebisi Shonubi As New CBN Deputy Governor - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Appoints Folashodun Adebisi Shonubi As New CBN Deputy Governor (33423 Views)

Shonubi Was Appointed Acting CBN Governor Because He Is Yoruba - Deji Adeyanju / Profile Of Folashodun Adebisi Shonubi: Acting CBN Governor / Obadiah Mailafia Is Dead: Former CBN Deputy Governor Dies In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Appoints Folashodun Adebisi Shonubi As New CBN Deputy Governor by diegwu02: 8:48am On Jun 09, 2018
Newpride:
Pmb is killing many people inside these days.
Headache, high blood pressure and hypertension will soon end some people’s career before 2019.

God bless Nigeria

Re: Buhari Appoints Folashodun Adebisi Shonubi As New CBN Deputy Governor by gurnam: 8:51am On Jun 09, 2018
NgwaManNaija4LF:

Will you just shut your afonja mouth, meanwhile the CBN governor is Igbo.

Are you ok?? What is my business if the CBN is Igbo or Kanuri?

You Ibos are the ones that carry your bad manners into every thread

I foresee a lot of suicide across the Niger when PMB wins in 2019
Re: Buhari Appoints Folashodun Adebisi Shonubi As New CBN Deputy Governor by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 8:59am On Jun 09, 2018
gurnam:

Are you ok?? What is my business if the CBN is Igbo or Kanuri?

You Ibos are the ones that carry your bad manners into every thread

I foresee a lot of suicide across the Niger when PMB wins in 2019

Yes, I can see it coming in the West, the second Jihad...we are observers anyway.
Re: Buhari Appoints Folashodun Adebisi Shonubi As New CBN Deputy Governor by gurnam: 9:07am On Jun 09, 2018
NgwaManNaija4LF:

Yes, I can see it coming in the West, the second Jihad...we are observers anyway.

Keep shut and buzz of my mention with your idiotic rants
Re: Buhari Appoints Folashodun Adebisi Shonubi As New CBN Deputy Governor by karnap(m): 9:10am On Jun 09, 2018
okaynigeria:

President Muhammadu Buhari has approved the nomination of Folashodun Adebisi Shonubi as the Deputy Governor of the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN).

The appointment is subject to Senate confirmation.

The Senior Special Assistant to the President on Media and Publicity, Garba Shehu disclosed this in a statement on Friday.

Folashodun Shonubi is currently the Managing Director of the Nigeria Inter-Bank Settlement System Plc (NIBSS) – the financial payments, facilitation and settlement platform.

NIBSS is one of the platforms used by the Federal Government in electronic payments in the Nigerian financial industry.

Before assuming the headship of NIBBS in 2012, Shonubi had garnered decades of executive-level experience in financial service operations, notably as Executive Director at Union Bank of Nigeria Plc, Renaissance Securities Nigeria Limited and Ecobank Nigeria Plc.

https://www.okayng.com/president-buhari-appoints-folashodun-adebisi-shonubi-as-new-cbn-deputy-governor/
Buhari is making my yoruba brothers to happy, so they can vote him on his second terms.
Re: Buhari Appoints Folashodun Adebisi Shonubi As New CBN Deputy Governor by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 9:12am On Jun 09, 2018
gurnam:

Keep shut and buzz of my mention with your idiotic rants

Otu ne gi.
Re: Buhari Appoints Folashodun Adebisi Shonubi As New CBN Deputy Governor by gurnam: 9:16am On Jun 09, 2018
NgwaManNaija4LF:

Otu ne gi.

You mean you are really this weak you had to rely on that baboon language for a comeback?
Re: Buhari Appoints Folashodun Adebisi Shonubi As New CBN Deputy Governor by BelovedBuhari(m): 9:17am On Jun 09, 2018
ArcSEMPECJ:
Do you think the real problem of Nigeria is the Houses or Fulani?.... No it is the Yoruba people.... They are like a waste paper on the road.... Whoever picks them..... Becomes their master......a case study of what BUHARI just did will tell you the rest..... They all have forgotten that Nigeria is yet to achieve anything and nobody has been jailed so far as we all believed will be the case of Buhari,'s administration........ WHICH WAY...... YELLOWBATS?

Who are the real slaves and third class citizens?

Let us ask those who claim there should be southern unity, yet every democratic government that was led by the North, always had them as a willing partner. Except for the Yar'Adua regime that had an Ijaw man

Tafawa Balewa / Azikiwe
Shagari / Ekwueme

Had the NRC won , it would have been the same scenario.

Bashir Tofa / Sylvester Ugoh

For the first time ever, a Yoruba Southerner is the vice to a Northern president, but the Igbos have not let the rest of the South have any peace, as though someone robbed them of their inheritance.

They have been everywhere lecturing any Southerner that cares to listing to their tales of misery, espousing imaginary concept of Southern unity, and claiming the Yorubas betrayed it by not giving the same Jonathan that they had already voted for in 2011, a chance to return and continue his wastages and cluelessness.

They claim Buhari won in 2015 because the Yorubas wanted to be vice-president and so betrayed the South, but they cannot explain why the same Buhari who had Tunde Bakare, a Yoruba Christian pastor also in 2011 as running mate, and Nuhu Ribadu that had a Muslim Yoruba banker Fola Adeola, all lost to the same Jonathan in Yoruba land of SW (minus Osun state)and parts of Kwara and Kogi.

Is it that the Yorubas did not know the benefits of vice presidency in 2011? Or the rest of the South don't just want to accept that a failed and utterly clueless and irresponsible president known infamously as the ineffectual buffoon, did not deserve beyond the sack that every failed employee gets?

Hypocritically, these are the same Southerners who in 1993 voted in 3 out of 4 Igbo states to have a Northerner as president ahead of a Southerner who was contesting, because the Igbo man would have had the opportunity to take his rightful position as vice-president as it has always been democratically till then.

They will claim the NRC only won in the SouthEast in 1993 by slim margins, but they conveniently ignore that APC also won in the SouthWest in 2015 by slim margins also, and as 1 Igbo state of Anambra voted by slim margin for Abiola a fellow Southerner in 1993, so did 1 Yoruba state of Ekiti voted for Jonathan a fellow Southerner in 2015.

Rivers state where Jonathan was from then as there was no Bayelsa yet, did not also know of Southern unity yet, and gave Tofa the highest number of votes and percentage in the entire South, against Abiola their fellow Southerner.

For the Igbos who love to lament and shed crocodile tears of deceit, Southern unity did not matter then. Betrayal did not matter then. Their consistent democratic "slavery to the North", as they love to term others, was a matter of merit then
Re: Buhari Appoints Folashodun Adebisi Shonubi As New CBN Deputy Governor by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 9:18am On Jun 09, 2018
gurnam:

You mean you are really this weak you had to rely on that baboon language for a comeback?

Otu ne gi...That's the superior language for people I consider inferior to me.
Re: Buhari Appoints Folashodun Adebisi Shonubi As New CBN Deputy Governor by gurnam: 9:21am On Jun 09, 2018
NgwaManNaija4LF:

Otu ne gi...That's the superior language for people I consider inferior to me.

You are Ngwa?? Oh no! A flesh eater!
Re: Buhari Appoints Folashodun Adebisi Shonubi As New CBN Deputy Governor by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 9:27am On Jun 09, 2018
gurnam:

You are Ngwa?? Oh no! A flesh eater!

Yes ooo, proudly one, the way we ate your grand father..fool.
Re: Buhari Appoints Folashodun Adebisi Shonubi As New CBN Deputy Governor by cursedAbiola(f): 9:30am On Jun 09, 2018
[s]
omenka:
Three months behind bars, courtesy a mod who doesn't want my voice heard.
[/s]
where's omenkalives your alternate moniker

you better behave yourself this time

welcome back i miss you sha
Re: Buhari Appoints Folashodun Adebisi Shonubi As New CBN Deputy Governor by gurnam: 9:32am On Jun 09, 2018
NgwaManNaija4LF:

Yes ooo, proudly one, the way we ate your grand father..fool.

That is why you behave the way you do in a public space! Pathetic
Re: Buhari Appoints Folashodun Adebisi Shonubi As New CBN Deputy Governor by diegwu02: 9:32am On Jun 09, 2018
karnap:

Buhari is making my yoruba brothers to happy, so they can vote him on his second terms.
Nothing wrong with that..
Re: Buhari Appoints Folashodun Adebisi Shonubi As New CBN Deputy Governor by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 9:33am On Jun 09, 2018
gurnam:

That is why you behave the way you do in a public space! Pathetic

You are next, fresh meat loading.
Re: Buhari Appoints Folashodun Adebisi Shonubi As New CBN Deputy Governor by gurnam: 9:37am On Jun 09, 2018
NgwaManNaija4LF:

You are next, fresh meat loading.

Next after you must have finished eating all your family members. Oyaa go on and start skinning them. Barbarian
Re: Buhari Appoints Folashodun Adebisi Shonubi As New CBN Deputy Governor by bionixs: 9:30pm On Jun 09, 2018
deomelo:

One useless former president loaded his administration with nothing but ibo people and he even said ibo people are the pillar of his support, so, did you suffer back then or it's the reason why you are suffering now? grin grin grin
thank God we didn't suffer but your round 1 suffering is about to end while warming up for the round 2. if God doesn't have mercy,you will not survive the 2nd quarter of the 2nd round

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Come And Debate, Atiku Has Visited US, Fayose Tells Buhari / Tinubu Endorses Sanwo-Olu For Second Term / Governor Okorocha, The Economics Teacher (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.