Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,037 members, 7,838,591 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:03 AM

Buhari Appoints Folashodun Adebisi Shonubi As New CBN Deputy Governor - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Appoints Folashodun Adebisi Shonubi As New CBN Deputy Governor (33424 Views)

Shonubi Was Appointed Acting CBN Governor Because He Is Yoruba - Deji Adeyanju / Profile Of Folashodun Adebisi Shonubi: Acting CBN Governor / Obadiah Mailafia Is Dead: Former CBN Deputy Governor Dies In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Appoints Folashodun Adebisi Shonubi As New CBN Deputy Governor by Bolustical: 11:09pm On Jun 08, 2018
omenka:
Dude. You guys are still here breaking balls without let up. cheesy

Missed this mad house mehn.
Boss, where have you been now?

It's been a long time.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Appoints Folashodun Adebisi Shonubi As New CBN Deputy Governor by omenka(m): 11:16pm On Jun 08, 2018
Bolustical:

Boss, where have you been now?

It's been a long time.
Three months behind bars, courtesy a mod who doesn't want my voice heard.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Appoints Folashodun Adebisi Shonubi As New CBN Deputy Governor by supremepontiff(m): 11:17pm On Jun 08, 2018
We've not finished dealing with the "June 12th" issue, they've brought another one.
new week, new issue.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Appoints Folashodun Adebisi Shonubi As New CBN Deputy Governor by Ojiofor: 11:17pm On Jun 08, 2018
Okoroawusa:

Dem say I no be Hausa again. say I be Yoruba

Nna,ikpakwa Ihe gi aka?

Na wao... e no easy to be you..... even me sef confuse for ur matter grin.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Appoints Folashodun Adebisi Shonubi As New CBN Deputy Governor by Nobody: 11:17pm On Jun 08, 2018
Okoroawusa:

Dem say I no be Hausa again. say I be Yoruba

Hahahahaha. They will soon say you are a foreigner. Funny dudes.

How's it going?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Appoints Folashodun Adebisi Shonubi As New CBN Deputy Governor by BelovedBuhari(m): 11:20pm On Jun 08, 2018
This is one long week of frustration, Bitterness and Raw bile for piglets.

Sai Baba. We love you.

2019 is sure Baba

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Folashodun Adebisi Shonubi As New CBN Deputy Governor by Armstrong34(m): 11:25pm On Jun 08, 2018
Stevenson1:

Guy, please make una use una head this time around oo. Go around the Country and witness the killings happening and Co. Don't sale your vote becos of some cheap position. We are warning you guys again now. I know you guys are happy and we are happy with you guys too but Bubu government is full of death, deceit, killings and destruction. Use your head oo..
....Leave them..let them not use their tongue to count their teeth....they should tell me how awarding someone with GCFR ease the suffering and hardship of Nigerians.....

Let them vote jare......
Re: Buhari Appoints Folashodun Adebisi Shonubi As New CBN Deputy Governor by deomelo: 11:36pm On Jun 08, 2018
namet:
Yes, hatred kills faster.... but what does telling lies do?
Because Buhari has satisfied your ethnic group with appointments and awards, you want the rest of the country to start singing kumbaya and not question his real intentions?
Why are all appointments and awards in recent times going to the Yorubas only? You think the people of this country are dumb?
You said he will win in 2019. Who will vote for him? Fulani herdsmen? And of course your ethnic group?

SE folks similar positions all over the country, they even have more substantive federal ministers in the SE than the entire North so stop crying, if you don't know, just ask.

The North should be crying, but they are not, but we trust the usual crybabies to wail and shout over nothing and plain ignorance.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Appoints Folashodun Adebisi Shonubi As New CBN Deputy Governor by deomelo: 11:47pm On Jun 08, 2018
www.nairaland.com/attachments/7233769_screenshot20180303092525_jpegf2528d4754f7b46c3d68cd9f3c2c0324

Just for that? Where is the insult?

That looks more like an opinion than singling out or directly quoting and attacking other people...

Sadly, saying good morning is enough to get you banned, you just have to run to any mod with your cries.

They don't critically think, they just ban just for the silliest reasons, sometimes they act as if NL is an adult daycare or kindergarten where they have to shield and protect grown adults from basic day to day words.

Silly ban I must say.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Folashodun Adebisi Shonubi As New CBN Deputy Governor by Nobody: 11:57pm On Jun 08, 2018
Desperate power seekers
Re: Buhari Appoints Folashodun Adebisi Shonubi As New CBN Deputy Governor by bionixs: 11:59pm On Jun 08, 2018
Bolustical:
Some people, right now.
na you go still suffer last last. na sense una no get. same stick to same eye again
Re: Buhari Appoints Folashodun Adebisi Shonubi As New CBN Deputy Governor by Okoroawusa: 12:04am On Jun 09, 2018
igbodefender:

Hahahahaha. They will soon say you are a foreigner. Funny dudes.
How's it going?
abi o!

am doing great bro.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Folashodun Adebisi Shonubi As New CBN Deputy Governor by deomelo: 12:06am On Jun 09, 2018
bionixs:
na you go still suffer last last. na sense una no get. same stick to same eye again

One useless former president loaded his administration with nothing but ibo people and he even said ibo people are the pillar of his support, so, did you suffer back then or it's the reason why you are suffering now? grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Folashodun Adebisi Shonubi As New CBN Deputy Governor by Okoroawusa: 12:17am On Jun 09, 2018
omenka:
Three months behind bars, courtesy a mod who doesn't want my voice heard.
wow!

just like that?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Appoints Folashodun Adebisi Shonubi As New CBN Deputy Governor by maisauki: 12:32am On Jun 09, 2018
ORIENTATION101:
this week is a long one for wailersgrin they yet to recover from June 12 hangover another one pops up again
don't remind them na, Oga esp obasanjo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Appoints Folashodun Adebisi Shonubi As New CBN Deputy Governor by Oritsewhandey(m): 12:34am On Jun 09, 2018
seunmsg:

I hope there won't be any conflict of interest once he assumes his new role. I am not always comfortable with appointing people who have heavy investment interest in the banking sector to regulatory positions.
............................................................................................

Please educate more. Many thanks in advance.
Re: Buhari Appoints Folashodun Adebisi Shonubi As New CBN Deputy Governor by tiger28: 1:04am On Jun 09, 2018
ORIENTATION101:
this week is a long one for wailersgrin they yet to recover from June 12 hangover another one pops up again
WHEN buhari wins the next election, igbos will be FURTHER relegated to 10th class citizens of Nigeria infact ghanians will have more rights than them in Nigeria. Politics is a game intellect and NOT sentiments..... They are ABOUT to put ALL their eggs in ONE basket AGAIN!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Appoints Folashodun Adebisi Shonubi As New CBN Deputy Governor by okolet(m): 2:15am On Jun 09, 2018
South west right now!! cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Appoints Folashodun Adebisi Shonubi As New CBN Deputy Governor by emperormossad(m): 2:16am On Jun 09, 2018
It's really shameful to see what nairaland has degenerated to.
Tribal e-wars spewed over thread after thread.
Sometimes I try to Guage the relative reasoning patterns among us but I shudder.
This is not ordinary.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Folashodun Adebisi Shonubi As New CBN Deputy Governor by sokera: 4:22am On Jun 09, 2018
handsomeclouds:

I swear you get sense!

It's quater to election... he's trying so hard to please the Yorubas.. this means he knew what he was doing all along.

I was planning to vote him before.. walai with this one, I would rather stay at home on election's day and sleep.

God's sparing Our lives in good health and condition
you are right , I was planning to just stay at home before but because you are staying at home then I have to go vote Him ... Nigeria needs Buhari than Buhari needs Nigeria

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Appoints Folashodun Adebisi Shonubi As New CBN Deputy Governor by aalangel(f): 4:24am On Jun 09, 2018
How many CBN Deputy governors shall we see from Buhari
Re: Buhari Appoints Folashodun Adebisi Shonubi As New CBN Deputy Governor by sokera: 4:26am On Jun 09, 2018
Buhari I will make sure I make about 50 ppl vote for you ...Buhari till 2023

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Appoints Folashodun Adebisi Shonubi As New CBN Deputy Governor by 9gerian: 6:12am On Jun 09, 2018
Oh you mean like our current CBN Governor who is rumored to favor Zenith Bank back to back (especially during the forex crisis). I think it's always an advantage for the company that produces a CBN appointee.

As most appointments are usually from the ranks and file of viable industry players it must be permissible. Let's hope this appointee is an honorable fellow that will handle the business of the CBN professionally.

seunmsg:

I hope there won't be any conflict of interest once he assumes his new role. I am not always comfortable with appointing people who have heavy investment interest in the banking sector to regulatory positions.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Appoints Folashodun Adebisi Shonubi As New CBN Deputy Governor by omenka(m): 6:15am On Jun 09, 2018
Okoroawusa:

wow!

just like that?
Just like that bro.. Just like that.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Folashodun Adebisi Shonubi As New CBN Deputy Governor by Amuluonyenaego: 6:21am On Jun 09, 2018
deomelo:
God Bless The Great Region Of The SW.
God Bless PMB# SAIBABA2019
God Bless Nigeria.

grin
you see how loose you are, sooo cheap to be brainwashed
Re: Buhari Appoints Folashodun Adebisi Shonubi As New CBN Deputy Governor by papoudaupolos: 7:46am On Jun 09, 2018
tim1256:
I'm very certain that there's Hausa/Fulani that half qualified, our nepotist President would have gone for him
Hausa-fulani your nightmare. If not because of us you will have become Bill Gate but we have taken your Brain and Resources.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Folashodun Adebisi Shonubi As New CBN Deputy Governor by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 7:53am On Jun 09, 2018
gurnam:

If the name was Ifeanyi, it would have been merit and how Nigerians cannot do without igbos

Una hypocrisy is legendary and nauseating at the same time

Meanwhile, congrats to Mr Shonubi

Will you just shut your afonja mouth, meanwhile the CBN governor is Igbo.
Re: Buhari Appoints Folashodun Adebisi Shonubi As New CBN Deputy Governor by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 7:53am On Jun 09, 2018
Do you think the real problem of Nigeria is the Houses or Fulani?.... No it is the Yoruba people.... They are like a waste paper on the road.... Whoever picks them..... Becomes their master......a case study of what BUHARI just did will tell you the rest..... They all have forgotten that Nigeria is yet to achieve anything and nobody has been jailed so far as we all believed will be the case of Buhari,'s administration........ WHICH WAY...... YELLOWBATS?
Re: Buhari Appoints Folashodun Adebisi Shonubi As New CBN Deputy Governor by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 7:56am On Jun 09, 2018
tiger28:
WHEN buhari wins the next election, igbos will be FURTHER relegated to 10th class citizens of Nigeria infact ghanians will have more rights than them in Nigeria. Politics is a game intellect and NOT sentiments..... They are ABOUT to put ALL their eggs in ONE basket AGAIN!

That won't happen, it's the time the Fulanis will invade your region again and turn your kinsmen to more 15th class slaves and we will only observed.

As things happens now, we can see that your region is suffering more from the chain baba slogan...ewu.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Folashodun Adebisi Shonubi As New CBN Deputy Governor by happney65: 8:04am On Jun 09, 2018
veekid:
From the south west again? Okay?

I think Buhari replaced this guy with the adebayo adelabu that resigned recently..Adebayo adelabu is the one Ajimobi wanted to use as governorship candidate of APC in Oyo state..
Re: Buhari Appoints Folashodun Adebisi Shonubi As New CBN Deputy Governor by Caseless: 8:26am On Jun 09, 2018
GavelSlam:
Buhari Amaka.
grin grin now this is funny.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

PDP Rice Warehouse In Ogun State (Photo) / Civilian Joint Task Force Jubilate After A 3-Day Operation In Borno / Arewa Forum Condemns Attack On Fulani In South West

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.