Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,155 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:41 AM

Be A Shareholder Of A Potential Multimillion Dollar Fintech Company Now! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Be A Shareholder Of A Potential Multimillion Dollar Fintech Company Now! (897 Views)

Femi Otedola Emerges Largest Shareholder In Tony Elumelu's Transcorp / First Bank Holding Confirms Femi Otedola As A Significant Shareholder / How Cosmas Maduka Turned $1 Into Multimillion Dollar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Be A Shareholder Of A Potential Multimillion Dollar Fintech Company Now! by Ayodeb(m): 8:32pm On Jun 08, 2018
Blockchain technology and cryptocurrencies are taking the world by the storm. Whoever plug into the system now we have something tangible to hand over to his generations after him. Imagine you were privileged to be shareholder of giant companies like Google, Facebook, Ebay or Microsoft, you would be financially enriched by now. But let me assure you, some Fintech companies are coming up that may be bigger than the examples mentioned here.

Those who are cryptocurrency traders are well familiar with Binnace. Millions of dollars are made daily by company like this. Now, Imagine yourself been a co-owner of a similar platform and profit is shared with you every 5th of the month throughout the year. That will be wonderful, you say.
Mize Netwok, a global company is coming on board. One of its services is such a trading platform called Zironex that will dwarf platform like binnance! All profits made by this company are shared with shareholders every 5th of the month. It is amazing that all shareholders will have access to the blockchain. You will see exactly the total profit made by Mize Network and what is available to be shared according to your status. Such transparency is unprecedented. The withdrawal method will amaze you! There is no withdrawal button. All programmed into the blockchain, and what you are entitled to is sent to your bitcoin wallet automatically.

To become a shareholder you need minimum of 250 euros pack. Other packs are available: 500 euros, 1,000 euors, 2,500 euros, 10,000 euros and the Ultimate 25,000 euros. Those who bought 250 euros are only entitled to the monthly profit sharing (50%) of total revenue generated. For 500 euros same benefit but their shares will be more. From 1,000 euros upward will share 30% of profit generated from Crypto Assets Fund annually and other benefits.

You must forgive me if this comes too late for you. This offer closes June 15, 2018. No extension! Take note you are not required to promote anything to earn income. This is completely passive!
For more details: If you are on facebook search for the group MIZE NETWORK AFRICA and ask to join. Or contact me through whatsapp: 07066037172

Re: Be A Shareholder Of A Potential Multimillion Dollar Fintech Company Now! by Ayodeb(m): 4:13am On Jun 09, 2018
In the coming year may you remember this article for good!
Re: Be A Shareholder Of A Potential Multimillion Dollar Fintech Company Now! by Ayodeb(m): 6:44pm On Jun 09, 2018
The deadline for this awesome opportunity is June 15! Hurry up!!
Re: Be A Shareholder Of A Potential Multimillion Dollar Fintech Company Now! by Ayodeb(m): 11:50am On Jun 13, 2018
Never miss this opportunity folks!
Re: Be A Shareholder Of A Potential Multimillion Dollar Fintech Company Now! by Ayodeb(m): 6:51am On Jun 18, 2018
Now the opportunity for shareholding ends last night. But here is a new beginning. Amazing products Now launched. You can still partake of this. Find out how?
Re: Be A Shareholder Of A Potential Multimillion Dollar Fintech Company Now! by Ayodeb(m): 9:09pm On Jun 20, 2018
Shareholding in Mize has closed. Now the first product among many is launched!

MASTERNODES FOR SALE

The Powernodes are extreme mining like no other and very lucrative indeed, one Power node can range up to $25k,,
our company does everything for you!!!
We set everything thing up so you as buyer only earn,.
So you don't have to worry about setting up a VPN, or searching for the correct coins, which mean saving you time and money in the long run,, although it does take 30 days as from time of purchase to start Paying you Out on a Daily basis, direct to your wallet,,
there is also No need to Request for a payout!!
Its done Automatically Daily,,. With the power nodes there is also
No need to recruit Ever!!!
And on top of this you also get a position in the company Binary totally FREE of charge at No Extra cost!!!
There is also NO expiry date!!! You master node is a Lifetime Purchase!!!
There are No hidden fees!!!

All this Just For €100 Euros in Btc,, you also get paid in Btc!!

NOW THATS What I call Value for Your MONEY!!
Whatsapp: 07066037172
Re: Be A Shareholder Of A Potential Multimillion Dollar Fintech Company Now! by Ayodeb(m): 6:04pm On Jun 28, 2018
Mize Network is one of the best opportunities I have ever seen! You complained you are not getting withdrawal from your company. Mize is crediting my bitcoin wallets daily while am still sleeping. Yes, it is auto! I OWN POWERNODES!
Re: Be A Shareholder Of A Potential Multimillion Dollar Fintech Company Now! by Jethrolite(m): 7:02pm On Jun 28, 2018
Charlatan.
Re: Be A Shareholder Of A Potential Multimillion Dollar Fintech Company Now! by Ayodeb(m): 10:09am On Jun 29, 2018
Jethrolite:
Charlatan.
Am very used to such insult. Am not bothered! If every charlatan can be so blessed like me nobody will complain about bad government in Nigeria. Check me out on facebook and see the face of the "Charlatan"--Ayo Asojo

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

What Can I Invest 80-100k In As A Student To Get Good Returns What Ca / Topaz Deposits In Nigeria: The Untold Story- Part 1 (photos) / Check Out This Forex Strategy On MT4 Mobile

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.