Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,388 members, 7,954,566 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 10:31 PM

Why Are Igbos Keep Wailing Over Abiola Posthumous GCFR. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Are Igbos Keep Wailing Over Abiola Posthumous GCFR. (2190 Views)

South East Voted Unknown Tofa From Kano Over Abiola / Abiola’s Family Writes Buhari Over GCFR Award, June 12 / Dino Melaye: "MKO Abiola No Longer Nigerian, Cannot Be Made GCFR" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Igbos Keep Wailing Over Abiola Posthumous GCFR. by oyatz(m): 4:07pm On Jun 17, 2018
Liar!
Abia State was created in 1991 and Gov Ogbonnaya Onu (NRC) was the Governor during the Jun 12,1993 election and Tofa won the State.

Naijiant:

Abiola won in Anambra, Tofa won in Enugu and Imo (no Abia and Ebonyi at the time).

Anambra 159,258 Tofa; 212,024 Abiola
Enugu 284,050 Tofa; 263,101 Abiola
Imo 195,836 Tofa; 159,350 Abiola
https://maxsiollun./2008/06/14/june-12-1993-election-full-results/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are Igbos Keep Wailing Over Abiola Posthumous GCFR. by Ojiofor: 4:09pm On Jun 17, 2018
Make una go chop the GCFR abeg.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Igbos Keep Wailing Over Abiola Posthumous GCFR. by Nobody: 4:13pm On Jun 17, 2018
Make them over chop the GCFR...
Re: Why Are Igbos Keep Wailing Over Abiola Posthumous GCFR. by Ovamboland(m): 6:14pm On Jun 17, 2018
Ojiofor:
Make una go chop the GCFR abeg.

Mayrock:
Make them over chop the GCFR...

See them, they can't have any emotions that originate from anywhere apart from the belly. Their only purpose of existence is tied to eating food and gathering money

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Igbos Keep Wailing Over Abiola Posthumous GCFR. by Nobody: 6:29pm On Jun 17, 2018
Ovamboland:

See them, they can't have any emotions that originate from anywhere apart from the belly. Their only purpose of existence is tied to eating food and gathering money

Na skulls we go dey gather b4?

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Igbos Keep Wailing Over Abiola Posthumous GCFR. by chernest2002: 7:54pm On Jun 17, 2018
Agent of hatred you are.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Igbos Keep Wailing Over Abiola Posthumous GCFR. by ImperialYoruba: 8:26pm On Jun 17, 2018
Pigsandidiots:
Lol, calling me Muslim does not change my Anglican communion. All I am saying is, stop wailing. It is too much. If you think because he did that just to get our votes, you and your likes are just joking. I am never for buhari, I am also not for PDP. But the way you people keep wailing and opening threads is something else. Do not associate me with Muslim cos none of my family members ever been. Even in my village, you can't find a single Muslim. So face the fact. Has any igbo leader ever been useful before? Why are you followers wailing on it then? And mind you, I will take Yoruba before religion. Get that into your skull.

Do you know why they are quick to call out Yoruba muslim as targets of their frustration?

Ibo nurse a deep fear of anyone named Ganiyu, Fatai, Taju, Jimoh....and so on. Their painful experiences in Lagos has been at the hands of guys with muslim names. For instance if Ibo traders in Balogun begin to misbehave when they hear that David Ayodele and his gang are bringing trouble they go in their shop and pick up weapons and stand ready for David to show up. Replace David Ayodele with Ganiyu Owolabi, and announce that Ganiyu was spotted down the street and approaching with his gang......these yanminris will quick quick lock shop and dissapear from the scene. They have morbid fear of Ganiyu, Taju, Fatai, Latifu, Mufu.....this is why these fvkrs castigate Yoruba muslims.

No doubt Yoruba muslims are headstrong and fearless but they are not violent. Ibo just fear them .....particularly after their sad experience in hands of OPC.

Their perception is wrong. When they push a Yoruba vhristian to the wall they will soon find out there is really no difference between the muslim and christian, Yoruba is just Yoruba, period!

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Igbos Keep Wailing Over Abiola Posthumous GCFR. by uba1991: 9:05pm On Jun 17, 2018
U guys can never b president of dis country becouse we tested u with Agui Ironsi but u failed. your SNAKE nature was exposed that why u can never b president of dis country. The funny thing is that dis PIG is writing from lagos,a yoruba state. why cant u stay in ur eroded caves so dat we can know u are realy an opposition
LBanks:

Oga have you asked yourself why the north is so afraid to see an easterner as president? because they know we are the only real nightmare they dread.

Of course even Ahmadu Bello even knew he said it, " You keep an Igbo man as a houseboy, tomorrow he will try to take over the house"

You guys are lucky that Igbo's didn't continue in the helm of affairs, if not, I swear this country would have been our personal estate, and that is what you guys dread the most

If we can be so successful even without the political power, how much more if we had the political power on our side?

Of course continue to enjoy VP position we do not need ur presidency to succeed, we are doing just fine, and using our personal wealth to build amenities that government supposed to do for us in the east

1 Like

Re: Why Are Igbos Keep Wailing Over Abiola Posthumous GCFR. by reality1010: 9:14pm On Jun 17, 2018
Pigsandidiots:
Even if I don't care about the award. Why are igbos the ones wailing over it since it was announced. I have read up to 4 different threads on this by the igbos since it was announced. Why are they whining about that thing. Some said it is only Yoruba fight, but same people will be asking Yoruba to free their biafra as if the Yorubas use rope to tie them down. They are quick to call Yoruba Fulani slave just cos Yoruba voted buhari. But in 1993, their own slavery was shown by the election result where they voted for Tofa, a Hausa Fulani. Same thing happened in 1999 when they voted obasanjo just cos Hausa Fulani wanted obj in power against falae, a candidate that Yoruba wanted, probably to please their northern masters. So why do they want to kill themselves on top of the posthumous thing?
OP u r very wrong.Some Igbos and d likes of Ameh Ebute r saying June 12 was not a struggle that d Yorubas fought.But to majority of Igbos&others they r wondering why a man referred to as "International Thief Thief, ITT" wud be honored amid wide jubiliation by his ppl.It goes to show that indeed Yorubas celebrate criminals.Remember he sponsored most coups in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Igbos Keep Wailing Over Abiola Posthumous GCFR. by reality1010: 9:21pm On Jun 17, 2018
ImperialYoruba:

Do you know why they are quick to call out Yoruba muslim as targets of their frustration?

Ibo nurse a deep fear of anyone named Ganiyu, Fatai, Taju, Jimoh....and so on. Their painful experiences in Lagos has been at the hands of guys with muslim names. For instance if Ibo traders in Balogun begin to misbehave when they hear that David Ayodele and his gang are bringing trouble they go in their shop and pick up weapons and stand ready for David to show up. Replace David Ayodele with Ganiyu Owolabi, and announce that Ganiyu was spotted down the street and approaching with his gang......these yanminris will quick quick lock shop and dissapear from the scene. They have morbid fear of Ganiyu, Taju, Fatai, Latifu, Mufu.....this is why these fvkrs castigate Yoruba muslims.

No doubt Yoruba muslims are headstrong and fearless but they are not violent. Ibo just fear them .....particularly after their sad experience in hands of OPC.

Their perception is wrong. When they push a Yoruba vhristian to the wall they will soon find out there is really no difference between the muslim and christian, Yoruba is just Yoruba, period!
Hw old r u?The yoruba muslim where?Lazy&fearful ones.Ordinary Ijaw boys presence they all ran to Kwara&Ijebu saying "mon bo" im coming.

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Igbos Keep Wailing Over Abiola Posthumous GCFR. by reality1010: 9:28pm On Jun 17, 2018
Pigsandidiots:
Shut up, you give more than shit, reason you people keep opening threads since it was announced.
See how u open thread to abuse ppl&still accusing another of openning thread.Dont worry u will v heartache like ur brothers who v been openning thread.God will v mercy on u ppl,because d way u celebrate criminals in ur yoruba culture is alarming.ITT!

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Igbos Keep Wailing Over Abiola Posthumous GCFR. by LBanks(m): 9:29pm On Jun 17, 2018
uba1991:
U guys can never b president of dis country becouse we tested u with Agui Ironsi but u failed. your SNAKE nature was exposed that why u can never b president of dis country. The funny thing is that dis PIG is writing from lagos,a yoruba state. why cant u stay in ur eroded caves so dat we can know u are realy an opposition

Frustrated Chimpanzee, I can see the painment in your post

In your deluded mind everybody on this forum is writing from Lagos, this one Lagos you idiots always like talking about was built with Niger delta's oil wealth and it was Nigeria's capital, gwari's don't make so much noise about Abuja

Why didn't you tell me I am writing from Ado Ekiti or Osogbo?

Useless and confused people,

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Igbos Keep Wailing Over Abiola Posthumous GCFR. by reality1010: 10:18pm On Jun 17, 2018
LBanks:

In your deluded mind everybody on this forum is writing from Lagos, this one Lagos you idiots always like talking about was built with Niger delta's oil wealth and it was Nigeria's capital, gwari's don't make so much noise about Abuja

Dont mind them.Any sound is leave Lagos.Go to ur place.We will pursue u out of lagos.Yoruba xenophobic is like a cancer now.Their jealousy is alarming even more than that of South African.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Igbos Keep Wailing Over Abiola Posthumous GCFR. by oyoirabor: 10:28pm On Jun 17, 2018
Yourba peeps on this forum can't breath without mentioning igbos...if they dream Igbo...if they eat Igbo..if the shit Igbo...if they shag Igbo.... They keep opening thread on Igbo matter. Wetin be their problem sef?
They said them be 95%. Na dem get buhari govt.- no whala.make una enjoy una change and let Igbos be. With the present suitation in the country once again proves what igbos saw sitting down you lots can't see it standing. They no be follow..follow people.
Re: Why Are Igbos Keep Wailing Over Abiola Posthumous GCFR. by ImperialYoruba: 11:43pm On Jun 17, 2018
LBanks:

You dey craze!

Lagos was built with custom duties and levies from its port. Lagos is the only capital in Nigeria that was self funded.

Show me one document with oil money funding projects in Lagos.
Re: Why Are Igbos Keep Wailing Over Abiola Posthumous GCFR. by LaudableXX: 11:46pm On Jun 17, 2018
Pigsandidiots:
Lol, calling me Muslim does not change my Anglican communion.....
Hahaha...hehehe, I can't remember the last time I laughed this much! cheesy Please wait, what is the meaning of "eternal ghommids?" You used the word in one of your previous posts...

(1) (2) (Reply)

You Will Hardly Believe This Is Enugu / 2019 Elections: INEC To Disqualify General Buhari, Mustapha, Others / Buhari Is Asphalting The Road To Atiku Village What He Can’t Do For 8 Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.