Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,219 members, 7,811,610 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:36 PM

TROWBACK: See How APC Reacted To Obj's Accusation That GEJ Is Training Snippers - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / TROWBACK: See How APC Reacted To Obj's Accusation That GEJ Is Training Snippers (2188 Views)

Oba saga: You want 2 create 3rd World War because Obi didn't win - Taiwo to OBJ / Kwankwaso To OBJ, Clark: Stop Disgracing Yourselves. Endorsing Obi is a Mistake / How Do We Atikulate This? - APC Reacted After Atiku Caught Lying (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

TROWBACK: See How APC Reacted To Obj's Accusation That GEJ Is Training Snippers by ashacot: 10:08pm On Jun 08, 2018
The All Progressives Congress (APC) has warned the President Goodluck Jonathan administration not to take Nigeria back to the dark days of the late Gen. Sani Abacha regime, when perceived opponents of the government were targets of rampaging murderous gangs and the country turned to a pariah nation through unbridled human rights abuses.

In a statement issued in Osogbo on Friday by its Interim National Publicity Secretary, Alhaji Lai Mohammed, the party expressed serious concern over the allegations that the Jonathan administration is training snipers at the same facility where the Abacha killer squad was trained; talks of abuse and misuse of the military and other security apparatus for personal and political interest as well as the reported placing of 1,000 people under a ‘political watch-list’

It said the party is constrained to take the allegations very seriously because it emanated from no less a personality than former President Olusegun Obasanjo, in an open letter he wrote to his fellow party man, President Jonathan, which has now been widely circulated in the traditional and Social Media..
”All Nigerians must be worried by these weighty allegations, coming less than 15 years after the long-suffering people had collectively vowed ‘never again’ to a regime like Abacha’s that sent many innocent souls to their early graves and dispatched many citizens into forced exile for merely holding views that were opposed to that of the late dictator’s government.
”We are therefore compelled to call on President Jonathan to urgently address these allegations, which have already sent jitters down the spines of Nigerians, especially those who hold views that are diametrically opposed to the administration’s. The allegations cannot and must not be swept under the carpet, otherwise Nigerians will know who to hold responsible if perceived opponents of the administration come to any harm,” APC said.

The party, however, expressed total satisfaction that more and more people within the ruling PDP were now coming to terms with the real dangers facing the country under their party which, despite being in power at the centre since Nigeria’s return to democratic rule in 1999, has only succeeded in putting the country in reverse gear and is now threatening its fledgling democracy, following its (PDP’s) implosion.

”We are not concerned by the dirty politics in the PDP and the glaring fact that the behemoth is sinking fast. What bothers us is the impact that the death throes of this rudderless party will have on our fragile polity.
”We in the opposition have shouted ourselves hoarse about the failings of the successive PDP administrations, especially the Jonathan government, in critical sectors of the economy, in particular the worsening unemployment that has put the nation on tenterhooks
”We have said the Boko Haram crisis cannot be resolved by military onslaught alone and that it must be tackled from its roots; that corruption has reached an unprecedented level; that the investments by the oil majors in that sector have dwindled dangerously; that the discovery of Shale oil in the US threatens our economy; and that the government must move fast to check the unprecedented high cases of crude oil theft.
”We have also issued numerous interventions on the victimization of perceived political opponents of President Jonathan, citing the case of Gov. Chibuike Amaechi as a reference point; that the Jonathan administration has taken Nigerians for granted by ignoring monumental cases of corruption and even embracing known corrupt officials as long as their deep pockets can benefit the President’s political machinery, and that the National Conference will not serve any purpose since it was conceived as a political gimmick rather than a genuine effort to help lift our country,” it stated.
APC said it was delighted that these same issues were raised in the letter by President Jonathan’s estranged political Godfather, recalling that a few days earlier, another top PDP bigwig and the nation’s number four citizen, Speaker Aminu Tambuwal, had lampooned the Jonathan administration’s apathetic fight against corruption.
”Because truth is constant, gradually but surely, people are rising above partisanship to join those of us who have been warning, ceaselessly, that the ship of state is heading for the rocks because the Captain has decided to ignore the radar and steer the ship blindly even in turbulent waters. This jettisoning of partisanship and the coming out of heads that have been buried in the sand for so long represent a good omen for Nigeria,” it said.
Read How Obasanjo Recently Accuse PMB Of Harassing Him..... https://www.nairaland.com/4550303/obasanjo-buhari-planning-frame-me

http://www.splint.com.ng/2018/06/trowback-see-how-apc-reacted-to-o.html

Re: TROWBACK: See How APC Reacted To Obj's Accusation That GEJ Is Training Snippers by Paperwhite(m): 10:13pm On Jun 08, 2018
”We have also issued numerous interventions on the victimization of perceived opponent of the ...........government.
The administration has taken Nigerians for granted by ignoring monumental cases of corruption and even embracing known corrupt officials as long as their deep pockets can benefit the President’s political machinery,

Guess the APC government can also see that karma is real? Whatsoever goes around comes around.

10 Likes

Re: TROWBACK: See How APC Reacted To Obj's Accusation That GEJ Is Training Snippers by Rapoo(m): 10:17pm On Jun 08, 2018
spirit of democracy left Nigeria 29th May 2015 and I hope it returns on 29th May 2019.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: TROWBACK: See How APC Reacted To Obj's Accusation That GEJ Is Training Snippers by DaBullIT(m): 10:46pm On Jun 08, 2018
Jonathan really paid for the training of said snipers , it was on wiki leaks

3 Likes

Re: TROWBACK: See How APC Reacted To Obj's Accusation That GEJ Is Training Snippers by Paperwhite(m): 10:48pm On Jun 08, 2018
And who was killed after then? Meanwhile karma is visiting them now.

6 Likes

Re: TROWBACK: See How APC Reacted To Obj's Accusation That GEJ Is Training Snippers by DaBullIT(m): 10:56pm On Jun 08, 2018
It takes a special kind of not knowing anything for you to think i am who you mentioned, This is a real , Legit and Old monica , I am DabulliT so popular and reasonable that Liepobians and Biafraudians had to clone me , so take your ignorance else where
CanineOfJackal:
vedaxcool, we know what fasting is doing to your brain but we didn't know it will be so serious even after taking your 6pm dinner.

please show us proof from wikileaks or your fasting will be for nothing because you lied

1 Like 1 Share

Re: TROWBACK: See How APC Reacted To Obj's Accusation That GEJ Is Training Snippers by dudebuck: 10:59pm On Jun 08, 2018
DaBullIT:
It takes a special kind of not knowing anything for you to think i am who you mentioned, This is a real , Legit and Old monica , I am DabulliT so popular and reasonable that Liepobians and Biafraudians had to clone me , so take your ignorance else where
Show us the fvcking proof you mofo!

8 Likes

Re: TROWBACK: See How APC Reacted To Obj's Accusation That GEJ Is Training Snippers by DaBullIT(m): 11:02pm On Jun 08, 2018
Has google been disabled on your phone ?
dudebuck:
Show us the fvcking proof you mofo!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: TROWBACK: See How APC Reacted To Obj's Accusation That GEJ Is Training Snippers by CanineOfJackal: 11:02pm On Jun 08, 2018
DaBullIT:
It seems you want your fasting to mean starvation.

First you are vedaxcool.

secondly you are a Muslim.

Thirdly you are NEVER a YORUBA.

Fourthly you have not provided wikileaks proof.

If you are sincere with your faith and dare try to put me wrong with this then may your fasting be accepted by Almighty Allah but if you deny it that I Lied then may your fasting just be like someone loosing weight without any religious undertone

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: TROWBACK: See How APC Reacted To Obj's Accusation That GEJ Is Training Snippers by SalamRushdie: 11:03pm On Jun 08, 2018
grin cheesy the hypocrites are quiet

5 Likes

Re: TROWBACK: See How APC Reacted To Obj's Accusation That GEJ Is Training Snippers by dudebuck: 11:04pm On Jun 08, 2018
DaBullIT:
Has google been disabled on your phone ?
I ain't gooogling any $hit. Show me the fvcking proof or STFU.

8 Likes

Re: TROWBACK: See How APC Reacted To Obj's Accusation That GEJ Is Training Snippers by CanineOfJackal: 11:10pm On Jun 08, 2018
DaBullIT:
Vedaxcool, stop lying this fasting period or else your fasting will just be like someone starving or doing a weight loss regimen.

You are Vedaxcool

You are a Muslim

You are not a Yoruba.

You don't have any wikileak proof

don't bother to deny it because it might destroy your fasting

9 Likes

Re: TROWBACK: See How APC Reacted To Obj's Accusation That GEJ Is Training Snippers by DaBullIT(m): 11:13pm On Jun 08, 2018
Do you created this ID on May 29th 2018 , WHY should i even argue with you , consider yourself ignored
CanineOfJackal:
Vedaxcool, stop lying this fasting period or else your fasting will just be like someone starving or doing a weight loss regimen.

You are Vedaxcool

You are a Muslim

You are not a Yoruba.

You don't have any wikileak proof

don't bother to deny it because it might destroy your fasting
Re: TROWBACK: See How APC Reacted To Obj's Accusation That GEJ Is Training Snippers by eagleeye2: 11:18pm On Jun 08, 2018
grin Really laughing at comments. ...Argument argument argue....Fela Kuti

2 Likes

Re: TROWBACK: See How APC Reacted To Obj's Accusation That GEJ Is Training Snippers by Firefire(m): 11:23pm On Jun 08, 2018
ONLY religious extremists still support the terrorist and jihadist in Aso rock.

I have a word for you all, you will all fail.

4 Likes

Re: TROWBACK: See How APC Reacted To Obj's Accusation That GEJ Is Training Snippers by adeolakemi: 11:23pm On Jun 08, 2018
obj: Jonathan is training 1000 snipers
apc:yes its the truth because this kind of allegation is coming from a respected man in the country
obj : buhari is after me ,trying to jail me
APC: oh! obasanjo has case to answer he looted our 16bn$ power fund and can't be taken serious

The hypocrisy of the govt is mind blowing

7 Likes

Re: TROWBACK: See How APC Reacted To Obj's Accusation That GEJ Is Training Snippers by adeolakemi: 11:24pm On Jun 08, 2018
apc:yes its the truth because this kind of allegation is coming from a respected man in the country
APC: oh! obasanjo has case to answer he looted our 16bn$ power fund and can't be taken serious

The hypocrisy of the govt is mind blowing ......

4 Likes

Re: TROWBACK: See How APC Reacted To Obj's Accusation That GEJ Is Training Snippers by adeolakemi: 11:24pm On Jun 08, 2018

The hypocrisy of the govt is mind blowing ......tufialws

3 Likes

Re: TROWBACK: See How APC Reacted To Obj's Accusation That GEJ Is Training Snippers by CanineOfJackal: 11:37pm On Jun 08, 2018
DaBullIT:
Do you created this ID on May 29th 2018 , WHY should i even argue with you , consider yourself ignored
Vedaxcool you finally accepted the truth.

Show us the wikileak proof where Gej truly trained sniper or you will be termed a Liar in this holy month of Ramadan which means you are just busy starving yourself.

4 Likes

Re: TROWBACK: See How APC Reacted To Obj's Accusation That GEJ Is Training Snippers by Hyperchi(m): 11:52pm On Jun 08, 2018
buhari is just trying to send baba to a real retirement.
Re: TROWBACK: See How APC Reacted To Obj's Accusation That GEJ Is Training Snippers by ideology(m): 4:11am On Jun 09, 2018
Obj is not a kid, he has been in that position before.

Obj has spy squad everywhere, if you know you know.

I can authoritative say that things can happen in this country even without the knowledge of the president but OBJ will get Intel before it happens.
I respect him anytime anyday no Obj is not a kid, he has been in that position before.

Obj has spy squad everywhere, if you know you know.

I can authoritative say that things can happen in this country even without the knowledge of the president but OBJ will get Intel before it happens.
I respect him anytime anyday no matter what.

But APC and Buhari are high on cow dung.

Nonesense.
what.

But APC and Buhari are high on cow dung.

Nonesense.

DaBullIT:

Guy, don't answer anyone again.

Some people's lives begin and end on social blogs.

And they tend to judge everyone the same way

A lot will happen between July and Dec
Re: TROWBACK: See How APC Reacted To Obj's Accusation That GEJ Is Training Snippers by Babacele: 6:24am On Jun 09, 2018
so what's the hoopla all about.
Re: TROWBACK: See How APC Reacted To Obj's Accusation That GEJ Is Training Snippers by clefstone(m): 7:16am On Jun 09, 2018
@OP,thanks for digging this up. Zombies believed OBJ then but refuse to believe him now
Re: TROWBACK: See How APC Reacted To Obj's Accusation That GEJ Is Training Snippers by Omeokachie: 7:31am On Jun 09, 2018
Karma is indeed a bi*ch!
Re: TROWBACK: See How APC Reacted To Obj's Accusation That GEJ Is Training Snippers by Adekdammy: 7:38am On Jun 09, 2018
DaBullIT:
Jonathan really paid for the training of said snipers , it was on wiki leaks

He paid for snipers and nobody was killed by the so called snipers?

So wikileak was there when he was paying them abi?

1 Like

Re: TROWBACK: See How APC Reacted To Obj's Accusation That GEJ Is Training Snippers by Robisky001(m): 7:42am On Jun 09, 2018
We need more investigative nairalanders like the Op to unearth the APC lies and deceit. Thumbs up Op...

Back to topic.... APC is a demonic party and should be given the jungle justice type of treatment. A government that clamp down on dissenting and outspoken individual is nothing but a tyrannical government.
Re: TROWBACK: See How APC Reacted To Obj's Accusation That GEJ Is Training Snippers by Ziggylady(f): 8:31am On Jun 09, 2018
The evil embedded in this party called APC has no part two....Bunch of psychopaths.
Re: TROWBACK: See How APC Reacted To Obj's Accusation That GEJ Is Training Snippers by DaBullIT(m): 8:58am On Jun 09, 2018
Adekdammy:

He paid for snipers and nobody was killed by the so called snipers?

So wikileak was there when he was paying them abi?

Wikileaks is like a mother to 7 huge Wikipedia., imagine that vast amount of secret and knowledge? Ya, that's how Wikileaks Is

(1) (Reply)

Whatever It Will Take To Save Nigerians From Buhari’s Govt Is Welcome, Soyinka / Oga Obi, No One Is Closing Shop To Pursue Any Thief / Minister Didn’t Insult Buhari In Audio Tape – Soyinka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.