Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,750 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:13 AM

What Is The Worst You Have Done To A Love Prospect That Scorned You? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Worst You Have Done To A Love Prospect That Scorned You? (631 Views)

Hell Hath No Fury Like A Woman Scorned!!! A True Story. / Embarrassment: See Moment A Love Machine Fell Off Someone’s Bag At The Airport / Nigerian Girl Takes A Selfie With A Love Machine At The Background (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Worst You Have Done To A Love Prospect That Scorned You? by chinedumo(m): 2:20am On Jun 09, 2018
Copied from facebook

Barrister Emeka Ugwuonye> The Due Process Advocates (DPA)
MANY THINGS THAT SOCIAL MEDIA TAUGHT ME ABOUT HUMAN NATURE.
I used to think I was a master of the art of human nature until the arrival of the social media and until my encounter with Linda Daniel Ozuruonye. She is a nurse in London. She is a mother of 5 children. She is 50 years old. She is in some protracted fight with her estranged husband. But she seems to have won that battled over her husband. The man is in Nigeria now avoiding Linda's trouble, while Linda is in London, flexing muscles.
Linda and I have never met in person, but I just realized how so nearly we met on several occasions, had it not been for my staff that discouraged her from carrying out a surprise visit. Despite the fact that we never met, Linda fell in love with me in an explosive manner. Indeed, the fires of that explosion is still smoldering, spreading and causing evacuations just like the Hawaiian volcano. It was only this morning, while my personal staff came into my room for instructions. Without warning, I asked him: "If Linda and I did not fall out when we did, it would have been a much bigger disaster at a later time". He nodded with an absolute affirmation.
"Omasirim" was what she called me. On my 50th Birthday, she surprised me. I just saw three gifts struggling through my doorway. A midsize pink bucket of love plant, a giant birthday cake and a giant card that was signed "Your Lady". I was shocked to see these. I had no idea where they were coming from. But I saw my PA laughing mischievously and knowingly. He said it was from Linda, the London nurse (which was how I had distinguished her from other Lindas we were dealing with). I asked him how come I did not know this was coming. I then understood she had sworn everybody around to secrecy about her love for me and her birthdays plans.
I felt a mixture of emotions. I was grateful for the gifts. But I was worried so terribly that another lady was falling in love with me without bothering to obtain my permission first. As I closed my eyes and my memory flashed back, I could see my allay littered with things that reminded me of women who made the same mistake Linda was about to make. They fell in love with a man with a message. But they failed to realize that the man and the message may be different. How could these women not tell? My message of justice and peace is something many people can love at once. But the man is something only one woman should love at once.
Not trying to cause any confusion amount my jubilant and excited staff, and not wanting to appear unhappy on my birthday, I was forced to smile. I called Linda and said to her: "You are exceptionally kind. Your gestures of love and affection left me with strong and complex emotions". I remember my words carefully. Those of you who have come close to me would admit that when I speak, my diction is not the regular. Also, as you know, I hardly ever use words with single meanings. So, "strong and complex emotions" though apt, were totally misunderstood by Linda. She thought they meant that I was happy and pleased about her gifts, whereas, in fact, they meant that I was greatly troubled and conflicted over her gifts. Besides, my mother, Ebemma, was visiting me that day. Ebemma can read my moods like a magician. So, I had to act calmly.
My birthday was November 29. By December 25, it was clear to me that Linda was badly in Love. And she had taken some time to build this love for me. In fact, earlier, I had thought that this was just a woman supporting me for my causes. If you asked me to name the first day Linda decided that I was the man, I later discovered from the trail of events that it occurred in July of 2016. She manifested that love first to Kingsley Ughe. When I was detained briefly by the police for my work on Chacha's case, Linda offered Kingsley help. She simply asked Kingsley what she could do to help. Kingsley, in his characteristic trait, gave a long list and Linda went to town, to the point of almost giving Kingsley her car.
When I came back to Lagos, I was not aware of what Linda did for Kingsley. But one day, Linda informed me that she gave money to Kingsley and was about to give him a car. She then added: "Emeka, I will do anything for you". That stung me. I didn't want Linda to feel that way because I would not reciprocate. So, I told her to stop giving my staff money and to not give Kingsley her car.
I easily noted that Linda uses the techniques of "impressionism"and "indirection" in her approach to love when dealing with Nigerian men. By impressionism, Linda avoids the core issues of substance and focuses on appearances and symbolisms calculated to create a vivid impression of concern and commitment. So, she would appear to support my cause - the cause of justice, concern for the poor, etc. But in substance she did not really understand my work. For instance, she was constantly upset that I did not have time to return her calls. Also, by indirection, I refer to the fact that Linda hardly ever came straight to me to express her affection. She would rather try to send gifts to all my staff, even offering them money and telling them not to tell me. She was approaching indirectly through my staff. She believed that if my staff liked her, I would have no choice but to love her. (You will see more of the style of indirection at play later in Linda's dealing with me).
Seeing the strategy of indiction at play, I did everything to shield my family from Linda. I never allowed her access to my children or to my brothers. And I warned my immediate staff to be sensitive to such.
Linda knew that I was resistant to her gifts, so, she counched her gifts as contributions to DPA causes. For instance, she sent N100k and said it was for the end of year party for DPA. Then she sent another 100k and said it was for the registration of 15 people who could not afford to register. (She later said this was money she loaned to me).
Fast-forward to June 2017. It had become clear to Linda that I was not interested in a relationship with her. In February of 2017, she bought tickets and requested for me to join her for a paid vacation in Dubai, and I said no. In April of 2017, she paid for two tickets for a vacation in Prague. Again, I refused to join her. On June 11, 2017, I flew out of Murtala Mohammed Airport on my way tot he US. From the lounge, I sent a message to DPA member announcing my trip.
By the time I landed at Skipol International Airport in Amsterdam for my connection to the US, I saw a text message from Linda. She was so so angry. Before I could finish reading her message she called me on Messenger. I tried to calm her down. But she was uncontrollable.Her anger was that I could embark on something like my summer vacation in America without mentioning it to her, and she had to read it like everybody else. She said that I knew how much she would have loved to join me in America for vacation if I had given her notice. But there was something that Linda did on this occasion that she had never done before. She insulted me. She called me names and said "Harvard my foot!". How Harvard got into our discussion was a big shock to me. It suggested that she had been harboring some deep bitter feelings. I knew immediately that Linda could be trouble even as a friend. And I decided to avoid any further voice contact.
By August of 2017, Linda was now leading a band of disgruntled and greedy people against Emeka Ugwuonye and DPA. Linda and her husband had about 4 properties in London. Out of their fights in London, the man left all and ran back to Nigeria for his safety with his new wife. Their divorce case remained in court. Linda threatened to sell one of those properties and spend all the money to fight me. I think she did exactly that because she spent a lot of money to fund wars against Emeka Ugwuonye. She paid everybody including Remi Adeoye to fight me. But again, due to her style pf indirection, she stayed in the shadows. She hired Harrison to write a petition to the EFCC. She would never do that herself. She paid for the registration of every DPA they registered at the CAC.
There was something that Linda did that showed her as the most dangerous woman I have ever come across. In March of 2017, I had a discussion with Linda over the phone. I told her that I could not return her love. She asked me why, I told her I was in love with someone else. She didn't believe me. I wanted her to believe me. So, I sent her pictures of me and my ex girlfriend (a Russian lady). In August of 2017, in their fight against me, Linda gave the pictures to Sonia and bother Linda and Sonia contacted my ex in Moscow. She contacted me immediately. I was so shocked. We agreed to lodge a police complaint for harassment in Moscow and London. I was determined to get Linda arrested in London. Between Russia and Britain, they would know how to indict Linda.
Linda imagined how best to fight me. She assumed that I must be dating other women in DPA and that was why I was not interested in her. She has been imagining who it would be. If she knew any beautiful woman I exchanged view with, she would gossip that I am dating the person. And since most women are more beautiful that she, she assumed I must be dating 100s of people.
Another place she showed desperation was in her search for ways to stigmatize me with fraud. Linda started the rumor that I was mishandling charity contributions. She sent Francis Chilaka to Chikwado, the visually impaired boy I help and they promised the boy big money if he would talk against me. The boy refused. They threatened him. Also, Linda started the rumor that the 30+k contributed for the 5-year old Favor in Awka was embezzled. You need to know how serious they are on these silly rumors. It didn't work. Linda paid heavily to Remi Adeoye and Remi promised her I would be arrested in Nigerian once I ventured into Nigeria. And they were boasting about this sham. Anybody who attacked me on Facebook received instant recognition by Linda and Linda would send to the person N20k.
Even this moment, Linda is paying them to get at me. But I wonder when she would realize that I am belong their reach.
Recently among my staff, we talked about Linda. One of them said: "Sir, she really loved you so much". I asked him to explain. He told me how Linda was calling him so often that his own wife got upset. And the reason Linda called him was to talk about me. He said that Linda would call so worried that I was not sleeping well or that I was not feeding well. Linda would offer to fly from London to Lagos during the weekend just to make sure I was feeding and resting well. And my staff who knew that I was not ready to receive Linda would dissuade her by insisting that she call me before embarking on such journey. And she dared not tell me because I would not allow that.
I had hoped that time and silence would solve the problem of Linda. But the lesson will live forever. It is a lesson of how difficult it is to be in my shoes. No doubt, my life would have been a lot simpler if I were married at this time. But definitely, it would have been more boring. I have never come across a woman like Linda before and I pray not to come across another one. She has no principles or values. She hated David Aiyedegbon when she loved me. But she loves David now that she hates me. She hated almost everyone of the people she now uses to fight me. Finally, I came to the practical realization of the saying that hell has no fury like a woman scorned. I hate to admit it, but Linda was scorned by me. I am not proud about it. But sometimes, we must admit the ugly truth. And I am ready for more fury.
By Emeka Ugwuonye.
Re: What Is The Worst You Have Done To A Love Prospect That Scorned You? by MANNABBQGRILLS: 2:34am On Jun 09, 2018
Quite INTERESTING.......
Re: What Is The Worst You Have Done To A Love Prospect That Scorned You? by Offpoint: 4:22am On Jun 09, 2018
You create thread and you still rush comment... you think you're doing me you're doing yourself... Greedy somebody

About the thread I sincerely can only read something that long only if I'm promise 5 million dollars with free trip to Dubai.
Re: What Is The Worst You Have Done To A Love Prospect That Scorned You? by chinedumo(m): 11:32am On Jun 09, 2018
Offpoint:
You create thread and you still rush comment... you think you're doing me you're doing yourself... Greedy somebody

About the thread I sincerely can only read something that long only if I'm promise 5 million dollars with free trip to Dubai.

you have my promise

(1) (Reply)

True Love Calculator / Twitter User Gives Hilarious Reason Why Prevention Is Not Better Than Cure / What Do Women Really Want?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.