Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,919 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:04 AM

Cat Found In Bonnet Of Car Killed In Lagos, Accused Of Being A 'Witch' (Pictures - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Cat Found In Bonnet Of Car Killed In Lagos, Accused Of Being A 'Witch' (Pictures (35513 Views)

How A Witch Programmed Her Dog To Cause Me Wet Dreams In Those Days / 'Jealousy The Last Class Before Becoming A Witch' Seen On A Lorry (PHOTO) / Lady Stripped Unclad, Tied To A Pole After 'Confessing Of Being A Witch'. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cat Found In Bonnet Of Car Killed In Lagos, Accused Of Being A 'Witch' (Pictures by Crownwahley(m): 6:50pm On Jun 09, 2018
Surrey2Bimshire:

If I see snake in my room( which is not possible as I live on a very high floor ) I’ll run for safety Then call animal control to come take it out .
Happy now ? Now run along child

Animal control ko Animal shipping ni
Re: Cat Found In Bonnet Of Car Killed In Lagos, Accused Of Being A 'Witch' (Pictures by Surrey2Bimshire: 6:51pm On Jun 09, 2018
Crownwahley:

Animal control ko Animal shipping ni

Whatever that means ..

Good luck
Re: Cat Found In Bonnet Of Car Killed In Lagos, Accused Of Being A 'Witch' (Pictures by Goodness4525: 7:11pm On Jun 09, 2018
That is why I will continue to say this""There no difference b/w religion and stupidity""

1 Like

Re: Cat Found In Bonnet Of Car Killed In Lagos, Accused Of Being A 'Witch' (Pictures by dontbothermuch: 10:09am On Jun 11, 2018
Dnimaa:
What has this pet of mine done to deserve this treatment of crualty? Why do people so much hate cats? Is everything you see about cats evil?

I own a cat.
They are adorable pet.

2 Likes

Re: Cat Found In Bonnet Of Car Killed In Lagos, Accused Of Being A 'Witch' (Pictures by Xmen149(m): 11:20am On Jun 21, 2018
Xmen149:
You people should stop killing of harmless creatures na,this is getting too much.

a bird made nest on my stair rail very close to my corridor and laid eggs waiting for it to hatch,.i left it there even cover it sometimes when it rains.

its hatched and all flown away and i have now removed the nest,.they still come and perch on corridor even when am around,.

only eliminate if its an aggressive creature apart from that,comon!!

and they are back,another new set of life,strongly thinking about keeping one as pet after hatch

1 Like

Re: Cat Found In Bonnet Of Car Killed In Lagos, Accused Of Being A 'Witch' (Pictures by Lannyjoe4u: 3:15am On Mar 28, 2023
Well

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Muslim Man Buries Wife And Children Alive For Reading The Bible / The Fastest Growing Religion In The World - Christianity Or Islam ? / Pastor TB Joshua As A Humble Young Man (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.