Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,025 members, 7,818,027 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:26 AM

'Disappearance’ Of Michael Adikwu And Kayode Opadokun: Offa Bank Robbers - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 'Disappearance’ Of Michael Adikwu And Kayode Opadokun: Offa Bank Robbers (58055 Views)

Michael Adiku On Offa Bank Robbery: "Why I Killed Over 20 People" / Police Arrests Offa Bank Robbers! (Photos) / Offa Banks Robbery: Son Of NADECO Chieftain, Ayo Opadokun Among Arrested Suspect (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Disappearance’ Of Michael Adikwu And Kayode Opadokun: Offa Bank Robbers by Jasperro(m): 9:22am On Jun 09, 2018
maybe ,just maybe they gave him snipper
Re: 'Disappearance’ Of Michael Adikwu And Kayode Opadokun: Offa Bank Robbers by unmask: 9:23am On Jun 09, 2018
abokihater:
Why did the robbers operate for hours without the policemen showing up
na was you o......did you not hear that they attacked the police first?

1 Like

Re: 'Disappearance’ Of Michael Adikwu And Kayode Opadokun: Offa Bank Robbers by codedguy1(m): 9:24am On Jun 09, 2018
Maket:
They are not dead but were kept away from the small boys. Their presence will not let some confession out. Their boys confessions will be correlated with what they said. What we will latter here from them will shock the world and cause earth quake in Nigerian.
This is Nigeria.

Let me say i agree with your assertion.
Let the police produce them so that we can know that

1. They have not been executed
2. They have not been released.
3. They have not escaped.

Remember, THIS IS NIGERIA!

1 Like

Re: 'Disappearance’ Of Michael Adikwu And Kayode Opadokun: Offa Bank Robbers by SaintM90(m): 9:30am On Jun 09, 2018
Please who saw my phone charger embarassed

I kept it that adikwu of a guy tongue
Re: 'Disappearance’ Of Michael Adikwu And Kayode Opadokun: Offa Bank Robbers by aspiring44: 9:38am On Jun 09, 2018
If they cannot parade the other two and bring them to justice. God will surely serve them their judgement.

The blood of those they killed will surely hunt them no matter how long .God is never partial.
Re: 'Disappearance’ Of Michael Adikwu And Kayode Opadokun: Offa Bank Robbers by ChukChinCol(m): 9:48am On Jun 09, 2018
Thisisnigeria everything be missing now! Budget, 36 million, Nnamdi Kanu. I am tired of this country, I am going back to my state...Ogun street.

1 Like

Re: 'Disappearance’ Of Michael Adikwu And Kayode Opadokun: Offa Bank Robbers by naijalodge(m): 9:53am On Jun 09, 2018
Y ee no go excape wen na Saraki thug matter hold them, after all, Adiku did nt kill any of their family members.soo?
Re: 'Disappearance’ Of Michael Adikwu And Kayode Opadokun: Offa Bank Robbers by HolyTitus(m): 9:56am On Jun 09, 2018
If them dey measure monkey post while they walk; they're off this earth boundary. Next news, pls.
Re: 'Disappearance’ Of Michael Adikwu And Kayode Opadokun: Offa Bank Robbers by Ezeamaemmanuel(m): 9:56am On Jun 09, 2018
Anything goes in the ZOO

Re: 'Disappearance’ Of Michael Adikwu And Kayode Opadokun: Offa Bank Robbers by joe120120(m): 9:56am On Jun 09, 2018
Islie:

However, when the Police paraded the suspects the same day, Adiku and Opadokun were missing, sparking fears that something untoward had happened. The fears thickened on Wednesday, when Moshood addressed journalists and the two names went missing on the list of arrested suspects and gang leaders.

http://saharareporters.com/2018/06/08/fears-mount-over-%E2%80%98disappearance%E2%80%99-offa-bank-robber-who-%E2%80%98killed%E2%80%99-many-policemen

SARS. daily routine work,
senior police officer use sars as there want against there ........
Re: 'Disappearance’ Of Michael Adikwu And Kayode Opadokun: Offa Bank Robbers by translux(m): 10:09am On Jun 09, 2018
abokihater:
Why did the robbers operate for hours without the policemen showing up

A very good question warming for answers
Re: 'Disappearance’ Of Michael Adikwu And Kayode Opadokun: Offa Bank Robbers by LyfeJennings(m): 10:39am On Jun 09, 2018
He is a political thug
They might have kept him for 2019
Re: 'Disappearance’ Of Michael Adikwu And Kayode Opadokun: Offa Bank Robbers by ithink7: 10:46am On Jun 09, 2018
I was thinking Nigerians are not smart people with the sudden disappearance of Adikwu, and people were not asking questions. Or maybe the hate for politicians has really blindfolded many to see and think clearly.

This is the guy they claimed provided the guns. Now they are changing the naration to Saraki.

Most of these guys they are now parading were not on the CCTV footage. They are probably innocent people forced to implicate Saraki.

These IGP is just evil.

1 Like

Re: 'Disappearance’ Of Michael Adikwu And Kayode Opadokun: Offa Bank Robbers by Nobody: 11:05am On Jun 09, 2018
Person wey dem Don kill since.. If you kill police and dem catch.. Na straight dem dey kill the baga o
Re: 'Disappearance’ Of Michael Adikwu And Kayode Opadokun: Offa Bank Robbers by solid3(m): 11:26am On Jun 09, 2018
He must have been put in a place where he's dying slowly. Nigerian police can be wicked, SARS for that matter.
Re: 'Disappearance’ Of Michael Adikwu And Kayode Opadokun: Offa Bank Robbers by mkoabiola: 11:28am On Jun 09, 2018
Jagajaga country
Re: 'Disappearance’ Of Michael Adikwu And Kayode Opadokun: Offa Bank Robbers by onyxo76(m): 11:41am On Jun 09, 2018
they know too much ,hence the 'disappearance'
Re: 'Disappearance’ Of Michael Adikwu And Kayode Opadokun: Offa Bank Robbers by islandmoon: 1:42pm On Jun 09, 2018
he has been appointed as a commandant in fulani jihad mission with salary increament , dont be surpised to see him as the new IG, this is nijeriya
Re: 'Disappearance’ Of Michael Adikwu And Kayode Opadokun: Offa Bank Robbers by Sanni45(m): 2:11pm On Jun 09, 2018
Ziggylady:
I wont be suprised if APC is behind this to nail as many political opponents as they can..
Wait a minute, do u mean the robbers implicating Saraki, has political undertone? I tire o
Re: 'Disappearance’ Of Michael Adikwu And Kayode Opadokun: Offa Bank Robbers by Nobody: 2:35pm On Jun 09, 2018
juanjo2:
This is Nigeria o..... I am a criminal o...
Re: 'Disappearance’ Of Michael Adikwu And Kayode Opadokun: Offa Bank Robbers by usagee36: 3:37pm On Jun 09, 2018
Lies they couldn't frame saraki up again and now they want their paid guys to run away. Useless government
ITbomb:
They didn't wnt to implicate Saraki so they got deleted to serve as warning to others
Re: 'Disappearance’ Of Michael Adikwu And Kayode Opadokun: Offa Bank Robbers by CioAngels(f): 5:40pm On Jun 09, 2018
I asked this question, hope these suspects will not everporate? Is like they have.
Re: 'Disappearance’ Of Michael Adikwu And Kayode Opadokun: Offa Bank Robbers by Kingspin(m): 5:53pm On Jun 09, 2018
If you understand Nigeria this news wont come as a surprise.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Driver Caught With A Dead Body Stuffed Inside A Bag In His Car In Imo (video) / Phone Thief Burnt To Death In Lagos (Graphic Photos) / Husband Catches Wife With Lesbian Lover In Ibadan, Beats Her To Stupor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.