Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,907 members, 7,814,068 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:13 AM

Should I Get A Canadian Visa For 600k Or Invest 1.5m In Nigeria? - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Should I Get A Canadian Visa For 600k Or Invest 1.5m In Nigeria? (5199 Views)

In What Business Can I Invest #1,000,000 And Get A Profit Of #4,000 Daily? / What Kind Of Business I Can Invest 1 Million Into / Do I Buy A Car or Invest With The Money? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Get A Canadian Visa For 600k Or Invest 1.5m In Nigeria? by stunt1(m): 8:38pm On Jun 11, 2010
@Temin, thanks for ur comment, it comes @ the right time concernin the black oil
Re: Should I Get A Canadian Visa For 600k Or Invest 1.5m In Nigeria? by waladis(m): 1:30am On Jun 14, 2010
BAKAREAAT:

My Brother,sometimes majority may be the fools,thinking is the hardest thing to do ,only few people engage in it.

What kind of nonsense is this guy here talking about, you really don't care about the poster, if you really do, you won't make such statements. By the way, where is your location in the first place? You sound unexposed to the outside world or you are probably somewhere between Niger and Morocco or Libyan desert trying to crosss over to Europe still dreaming to pluck dollars and pounds sterling on the trees in Europe. Majority of this people that you regarded as fools are the people who are living abroad and one or two of them confirmed that they are living in Canada where the Poster intend to travel. So all this people are talking from experiences.

BAKAREAAT:

International Accesibility value is very high and the kind of business you are doing is better off in an economy where stability is a critical success factor.you already have some skills and you are not like a Novice ,who just want to travel for the sake of Travelling.If i may advice you,if many people travel abroad and fail does not mean you will fail and the fact that you wanna travel abroad does not mean ,you are not coming back .all you need to do is to consolidate your skill and catch a nitche for your self in your choosen field i.e if you know that your travelling abroad will add value to what you are doing ,which i definetely know it will .i think it is a better option to travel and go and acquire more skills and come back later years and settle back in your father land and above all pray to your creator to give you more guide and directions on which part to sail on the journey of life
i wish success in everything you do.Bye for now

HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO>>>>>>>>>>> Mr. Man please wake up, things are getting from bad to worse over here, qualified  citizens hardly get jobs, not to talk of a foreigner who might
not be able to work and reside legally in the country for many years except he is extremely lucky to marry a citizen. For him to use his skill he needs to be legally registered in the country and do you think searching for greener pasture is just all about taking a 3 months single entry Canadian visa.

@Poster am not saying that you can not succeed travelling abroad, but gone are those days when manna fall from heaven in the western world, the chances of success nowadays are just too slim, many Nigerians over here miss home a lot, some are hard working and living comfortably but are not rich because their salary goes on paying different kinds of bills immediately they received it and they can't go back home and settle down because of the high expectation and mentality of our society that everyone that travel must succeed and if you do not, they will laugh at you.

At @Poster be contented with what you have and make the best use of yourself at home,  which you are already doing. The same greediness and lack of contentment that is affecting our leaders is the same thing that made most Nigerian especially the Southerners embark on the journey abroad, run away from their problems rather than to find solution to them, forgetting that there are countries with worse economy situation in Africa. With such amount of money in Naija, you are already blessed, so be it.
Re: Should I Get A Canadian Visa For 600k Or Invest 1.5m In Nigeria? by Jibsin: 2:16am On Jun 14, 2010
Well, bros if am to talk like others,I will say you invest your money on a good business in Nigeria here.But have you ever pray and have the pastor tell you that your divine location is abroad?If so,pls pursue it to any length though u might face anything but just get to your divine location b'cos its your land of comfort.and if not pls stay here.
Re: Should I Get A Canadian Visa For 600k Or Invest 1.5m In Nigeria? by stunt1(m): 1:15pm On Jun 17, 2010
@waladis,thanks very much for ur world of encouraging,
@ Jibsin, I dont like goin to pastors on any reason just go to church nd back home
Re: Should I Get A Canadian Visa For 600k Or Invest 1.5m In Nigeria? by wakagirl: 7:55pm On Jun 17, 2010
If you are below the age of 25 and you can get into Canada please do, if you are above 30 stay at home and manage your resources.
How much is 1.5 to invest in 9ja? If all you have is that money and you think you cant make more then travel to canada if however you can still do the things you do to make the money stay back.
Its very hard abroad i know as they say but then the quality of life there is worth it.
Re: Should I Get A Canadian Visa For 600k Or Invest 1.5m In Nigeria? by Jibsin: 8:00pm On Jun 17, 2010
well, U may not be used to it,but if know a true prophet of God,i mean a true prophet u can go him.but if you dont mind can i have your number so as to talk better.
Re: Should I Get A Canadian Visa For 600k Or Invest 1.5m In Nigeria? by Dungren(m): 10:59pm On Jun 17, 2010
I have a friend who is in a similar situation. He has the visa already but skeptical about going because he has a good job over here. If goes he might not earn that much over there for at least the next 3 years.

You need to do a good research on this yourself. Its not just about getting the visa and moving to Canada. What exactly are you going there to do? (Heaven will not fall on your laps just by going to Canada). What are your plans for the future? Have you explored all the opportunities available to you here? Because we have foreigners trooping into this country daily to do business. Do you have something to offer over there that would make you relevant?, if not, you will end up joining the band wagon over there.

Ask yourself these questions and am sure you will find answers that will lead you in the right direction. Good luck.
Re: Should I Get A Canadian Visa For 600k Or Invest 1.5m In Nigeria? by netcoach(m): 6:05pm On Jun 18, 2010
Mr B, I will suggest that you look for a financial/investment advisor here in Nigeria who will guide on where to invest your money while you continue with your biz. the invested money will be yielding what we call residual income while you focus on generating more money in your current business. All that glitters they say is not gold. Oyibo also cry. Poverty has no barrier. There are many poor people in Canada including indigenes and immigrants with papers. Besides, the Canadian Visa you are buying with 600,000 naira is too costly. If you know how to go about it, it wont cost you up to 100,000 to get a valid Canadian business visa.Remember that it is easier to make money in Nigeria than abroad. Before you can get an investor Visa you must have proof of availability of at least $200,000. Your 1.5 million is just about $10,000. It's no money over there in the real sense. Remove your flight ticket, hotel bills and then you see that it is not enough.
If you can always get back to me in case you need investment advise.
Re: Should I Get A Canadian Visa For 600k Or Invest 1.5m In Nigeria? by cotex(m): 1:01am On Jun 19, 2010
my guy remainber that nothing is sweet like home.home sweet home! NIGERIA is our own we can't run away from NIGERIA BECAUSE ONE DAY WE WILL COME BACK. SO please invest IN Nigeria and i tell YOU that one day Nigeria will be better for all of us.
THANK YOU and GOD bless NIGERIA.
cotexe@yahoo.com,youngceo006@yahoo.com
Re: Should I Get A Canadian Visa For 600k Or Invest 1.5m In Nigeria? by Fhemmmy: 2:08am On Jun 19, 2010
What is the guarantee that after spending 600K on the Visa, that you will get it?
If you are so guaranteed, there is nothing wrong in going out there but make sure you are ready to face a different life style, cos it is a no man's land.
It is a lonely life but if you know what you want and have a objective, you will be fine.
But if you could invest some in what you are sure you will make money and then, travel as well, sure, cos if things did not work the way you expected and you have to come back to Nigeria, you will have something to meet on ground.

Good luck
Re: Should I Get A Canadian Visa For 600k Or Invest 1.5m In Nigeria? by AdornHomes(f): 12:14pm On Jun 19, 2010
Invest in Nigeria.
Re: Should I Get A Canadian Visa For 600k Or Invest 1.5m In Nigeria? by stunt1(m): 9:07am On Jun 20, 2010
My Number is 08132244247 my MTN, 07081514304, questnet4sean@yahoo.com is my e-mail. dat my info for anybody who want to private discussion on this topic. thanks all for you contribution, accepting more, >Sean
Re: Should I Get A Canadian Visa For 600k Or Invest 1.5m In Nigeria? by stunt1(m): 12:48pm On Jun 21, 2010
the Stupid Canadian Visa is even 1 month Visa, it crazy
Re: Should I Get A Canadian Visa For 600k Or Invest 1.5m In Nigeria? by Mathewades: 12:53pm On Jun 21, 2010
Dont waste your hard earned cash invest it here in naija
Re: Should I Get A Canadian Visa For 600k Or Invest 1.5m In Nigeria? by stpat1(m): 4:04pm On Jul 22, 2012
lets Partner on an ongoing contract here in PH.

I'll give you 7% of your investment at the end of every week because payment is being disbursed weekly. You can put in like 100k or 200k for the first week for you to be sure and confirm. If you are in PH we can be setting out together every morning so you see for your self.

If you want to know details you can meet me or have a friend or family member meet with me to discuss in details.

08060089362 or saintpatrics@gmail.com
Re: Should I Get A Canadian Visa For 600k Or Invest 1.5m In Nigeria? by pipsbanker: 11:19pm On Jul 22, 2012
please dont let people get scared of forex trading.no matter what happens in the forex market,season traders will always make profit at the long run.what if i told u i doubled my capital lastmonth with euro crashing.only blame yourself for losing and dont blame market or d business.get a very good mentor,a good trading system,develop discipline to follow d system and apply good money management.start small($500).i bet u will never regret of trading.dont waste your hard earned money on visa.My advice:learn-trade-pofit-withdraw-enjoy-travel for fun.
Re: Should I Get A Canadian Visa For 600k Or Invest 1.5m In Nigeria? by stpat1(m): 11:39pm On Jul 22, 2012
Guy forget forex. Its a death trap. You'll surely loose all your money.
Re: Should I Get A Canadian Visa For 600k Or Invest 1.5m In Nigeria? by pipsbanker: 1:33am On Jul 23, 2012
hm,thats why forex is not 4 everyone but only for some wise people.i dont need to talk too much because i dont follow d crowd.i still insist on my post.to confirm my words u can go to the felix200 thread in the business section to see an expert who gives free signals daily.view his previous post and see how much u would have made following his signals.however it is not too late.remember,losses will happen but profit will actually overshadow d losses.never risk more than 5% on a single trade and never take more than 2 trades at a time.learn-demotrade-profit-livetrade-profit-withdraw-travel for fun.GOOD LUCK
Re: Should I Get A Canadian Visa For 600k Or Invest 1.5m In Nigeria? by newacca: 4:26pm On Jul 23, 2012
Oga if u come pay 600k enter Canada and u come be illegal immigrant,shey dat one mean say u go get all the whole money ni? u beta invest ur 1.5m for 9ja. (though no be small thing ooo) but if u dey smart enuff,within d shortest time,u go arrive biggerly and stroll enter canada. cheesy
Re: Should I Get A Canadian Visa For 600k Or Invest 1.5m In Nigeria? by stpat1(m): 7:37am On Jul 24, 2012
Op,
Why not look into this, if I say i'll give you 7% on your investment, I am not saying you should just give me the money and go and sleep o, If you wish you can come along with me as we do the day to day waka. Its a straight and open thing so no cause for alarm and your eyes will even be open more to stuffs that ppls to to make good money.

I'll give you 7% of your investment at the end of every week because payment is being disbursed weekly. You can put in like 100k or 200k for the first week for you to be sure and confirm. If you are in PH we can be setting out together every morning so you see for your self.

If you want to know details you can meet me or have a friend or family member meet with me to discuss in details.

other interested investors can lets discuss a date to meet and location here in ph to discuss as a body so we all brainstorm. Its Open

08060089362 or saintpatrics@gmail.com
Re: Should I Get A Canadian Visa For 600k Or Invest 1.5m In Nigeria? by berry5: 12:43pm On Dec 14, 2018
Hello,

While traveling , you can make a good daily living incomes money from this great legit website company http://www.virtatrade.com/index.php where you can make big source of incomes from the comfort of your home without trading risk.

This how this company work, You buy your virta stock from this modern company at the current market price and sell when the price value of a virta stock rise up to make your instant profit with them.

This modern company does not involve risk trading where traders need to trade with either to loss or gain.

All you do is to sell your virta stock and make your instant profits.

I make good daily incomes from this company platform as my extra source of incomes to my bitcoin wallet. every day.

Visit and register with the company here http://www.virtatrade.com/index.php and test their trading platform with just one dollar to earn your first profit from their market to see how great their trading platform work.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Chevron Rakes In $3.7bn Net Income, $14.8bn Annual Earnings In 2018 / Soap Makers Corner / Lack Of Team Work Has Made Many Business To Fail In Nigeria - Aroms Aigbehi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.