Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,213 members, 7,818,723 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:55 PM

Man Earns N170k As A Sex Staff To A Nympho In Nigeria - Twitter User Reveals - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Earns N170k As A Sex Staff To A Nympho In Nigeria - Twitter User Reveals (57266 Views)

Nigerian Family Pays Man N170k Monthly To Satisfy Their Daughter Who Like Sex / I Just Had Sex With A Nympho. / My Housemaid Has Slept With More Than 100 Men. Is she a Nympho? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Earns N170k As A Sex Staff To A Nympho In Nigeria - Twitter User Reveals by ramzylipi(m): 9:21am On Jun 09, 2018
It will be much better if they can be changing the guys after two months instead of killing one person
Re: Man Earns N170k As A Sex Staff To A Nympho In Nigeria - Twitter User Reveals by luminouz(m): 9:23am On Jun 09, 2018
kolaaderin:
Its a cooked up story if you ask me. Whatever happens to Love Machine as enhancer for the Job he is doing then he must be a learner if we assume its actually a true story.

U dey mind them??
Me sef know say na lie naaaa
Re: Man Earns N170k As A Sex Staff To A Nympho In Nigeria - Twitter User Reveals by okolet(m): 9:24am On Jun 09, 2018
Simplep:
So so mouth grin

Is like you wan test the guy ni? wink
Re: Man Earns N170k As A Sex Staff To A Nympho In Nigeria - Twitter User Reveals by Onisokuso1(m): 9:31am On Jun 09, 2018
okomile:

You are darm so right.
I don't reply pm messages again.
Most guys wants a sugar mummy or sex relationships.
So irritating.

I wish all of them luck

Do u know the meaning of this ur name in Yoruba cheesy
Re: Man Earns N170k As A Sex Staff To A Nympho In Nigeria - Twitter User Reveals by blowjob: 9:31am On Jun 09, 2018
RAMS,JUST LIVING IN DREAMS...BLACK PEOPLE....SAI BABA.
Re: Man Earns N170k As A Sex Staff To A Nympho In Nigeria - Twitter User Reveals by Nobody: 9:33am On Jun 09, 2018
Lol
okolet:

Is like you wan test the guy ni? wink
Re: Man Earns N170k As A Sex Staff To A Nympho In Nigeria - Twitter User Reveals by Nobody: 9:37am On Jun 09, 2018
Lol,its 'my husband is strong/hard' wink
Onisokuso1:

Do u know the meaning of this ur name in Yoruba cheesy
Re: Man Earns N170k As A Sex Staff To A Nympho In Nigeria - Twitter User Reveals by Nobody: 9:41am On Jun 09, 2018
austyn0:
That guy is weak jare,, if the lady is a nymph, the nigga should turn to a satyr...gringrin
lol, what of Don Juanism?
Re: Man Earns N170k As A Sex Staff To A Nympho In Nigeria - Twitter User Reveals by ChukChinCol(m): 9:43am On Jun 09, 2018
He is even lucky to be getting paid. Imagine if you had such as a gf where you have to cum 5 times daily for free. Because you don't want her to go bleeping outside. Such was my case and nobody bought me a beer. I am free now since Dec 2017. I have remained single (and healthy) ever since.

2 Likes

Re: Man Earns N170k As A Sex Staff To A Nympho In Nigeria - Twitter User Reveals by SoapQueen(f): 9:44am On Jun 09, 2018
weyreypey:
That your left breasst....
I bet it isn't lyk your left b*lls.
Move on!
Re: Man Earns N170k As A Sex Staff To A Nympho In Nigeria - Twitter User Reveals by weyreypey: 9:47am On Jun 09, 2018
SoapQueen:

I bet it isn't lyk your left b*lls.

Move on!
Well... Given the lemon size... I would have ordinarily ignored...but for the complexion........
Re: Man Earns N170k As A Sex Staff To A Nympho In Nigeria - Twitter User Reveals by okolet(m): 9:53am On Jun 09, 2018
Simplep:
Lol

cheesy
Re: Man Earns N170k As A Sex Staff To A Nympho In Nigeria - Twitter User Reveals by MissJoy29(f): 9:53am On Jun 09, 2018
luminouz:

I WONT EVER DO ALL THAT SEX STAFF THING FOR 170K A MONTH!!! LETS TALK 500K...excluding lodging,car and food. Fvcking a nympho is back breaking work,I should be collecting oil company allowance
Exactly my thought. I was even suprised no one mentioned it. Even though I don't believe this story (for obvious reasons) but that's the first thing that came to my mind when I read the post. Why 170k? That's too low for the stress he's passing through.
Re: Man Earns N170k As A Sex Staff To A Nympho In Nigeria - Twitter User Reveals by wickyyolo: 10:05am On Jun 09, 2018
weyreypey:

After sandpapering your tool as smooth as silk and your spermstore as empty as a empty pure water satchel.

Don't u know that more sex massage your dick and makes it longer and edible
Re: Man Earns N170k As A Sex Staff To A Nympho In Nigeria - Twitter User Reveals by weyreypey: 10:07am On Jun 09, 2018
wickyyolo:

Don't u know that more sex massage your dick and makes it longer and edible
You're burning like a candle.
Re: Man Earns N170k As A Sex Staff To A Nympho In Nigeria - Twitter User Reveals by encryptjay(m): 10:08am On Jun 09, 2018
luminouz:
I'm not bragging or something but I haven't come across a girl who is more sexually active than I am.. All the girls I've been with always look at me like I'm some freak.
I have dull days no doubt but on the average,I fvck pretty well.

On the nympho's issue,I have 3 options!

1. The kind of sex she likes......if it's the penetrative..I can do pretty well but fatigue will eventually set in, followed by decline (due to inadequate rest and hormonal Imbalance) so I can calculate my diminishing returns rate per day after like 6 months. So i solve this issue by making her pretty tired by making d sex rough(since she is a nympho) so I sap her energy and delay the next sex session for a bit. Trust me on this.

2. If she likes oral..that's the easiest way out...just keep sucking that clit and watch as she cums to hell and back in seconds....I don't get sperm-drained or fatigued outta my skin and I will last forever. The only downsides are if she ain't clean down there and the stress my poor tongue/mouth will go through.

1. If she is more active than I'm..i know it's finished for me...so I find a way to make her less active..I'm a scientist..there are sexual inhibitors I can add to her food or drink so she won't be so fvvking freaky all the time. If that fails,I could make her sleep the more. Nobody ever has real sex in the dream(at least if she does,I won't be part of it,so no draining for me)

But one more thing!!!!

I WONT EVER DO ALL THAT SEX STAFF THING FOR 170K A MONTH!!! LETS TALK 500K...excluding lodging,car and food. Fvcking a nympho is back breaking work,I should be collecting oil company allowance
Omo, you be expert ooo.
I hope you're a sex therapist or a sex counsellor?

1 Like

Re: Man Earns N170k As A Sex Staff To A Nympho In Nigeria - Twitter User Reveals by BanjiRaymond(m): 10:08am On Jun 09, 2018
When u believe in "anything for money is allowed"
Re: Man Earns N170k As A Sex Staff To A Nympho In Nigeria - Twitter User Reveals by kellz0(m): 10:10am On Jun 09, 2018
ghettowriter:
Something tells me a Nairalander or two wont hesitate to jump on this job if the offer was open. 170k x 8 months is 1.3mills cool

+extra package which is.....Beer cheesy

Think about that for a minute
Biko if you know where there's vacancy, I have been jobless since I was born grin cheesy Let me do something meaningful for once undecided
Re: Man Earns N170k As A Sex Staff To A Nympho In Nigeria - Twitter User Reveals by Thegeneralqueen(f): 10:10am On Jun 09, 2018
IamPlato:

The Worse Thing A Man Meet Is A Female Sex addict...

They Will Make You Cum until You Have Nothing Cumming again then You Start Cuming Blood...

Fear Women...

Their Rape Is Brutal
Anu cheesy
Re: Man Earns N170k As A Sex Staff To A Nympho In Nigeria - Twitter User Reveals by Nobody: 10:14am On Jun 09, 2018
Thats too much trouble for 170k per month.

1 Like

Re: Man Earns N170k As A Sex Staff To A Nympho In Nigeria - Twitter User Reveals by Ejanla07: 10:14am On Jun 09, 2018
ghettowriter:
Something tells me a Nairalander or two wont hesitate to jump on this job if the offer was open. 170k x 8 months is 1.3mills cool

+extra package which is.....Beer cheesy

Think about that for a minute

Have u heard from bmc madridguy and deomelo
Re: Man Earns N170k As A Sex Staff To A Nympho In Nigeria - Twitter User Reveals by blessedqueen(f): 10:17am On Jun 09, 2018
IamPlato:

The Worse Thing A Man Meet Is A Female Sex addict...

They Will Make You Cum until You Have Nothing Cumming again then You Start Cuming Blood...

Fear Women...

Their Rape Is Brutal

really cumming blood ?
Re: Man Earns N170k As A Sex Staff To A Nympho In Nigeria - Twitter User Reveals by elonize(m): 10:22am On Jun 09, 2018
PHC1stBorn:
angry

Nonsense!
I need that guy number to link me up, I don't need the woman money, i hate it when men feel humiliated by pvssy. All the woman around me dey run after 1month saying I wan kill them with my mandigo size dckson. I show no mercy to maniac like Veronica avluv angry angry
[center][/center] grin avluv,badt guyt
Re: Man Earns N170k As A Sex Staff To A Nympho In Nigeria - Twitter User Reveals by Westaslave2(f): 10:39am On Jun 09, 2018
7rounds !!! Me after 2rounds i wl pass out as if i had an accident,n my babygirl wl be begging me till eternity chai! nna eh!

1 Like

Re: Man Earns N170k As A Sex Staff To A Nympho In Nigeria - Twitter User Reveals by Gkay1(m): 10:48am On Jun 09, 2018
troublemakea:
wow shocked 7 round on the girl while me find it hard to reach even 3 round

but who do me like this na embarassed

na Satan handwork
Re: Man Earns N170k As A Sex Staff To A Nympho In Nigeria - Twitter User Reveals by Gkay1(m): 10:49am On Jun 09, 2018
Gossipblogger:
This isn't fun, A Guy on Twitter just shared quite a heartbreaking post on his page, So he ran into his old time friend, but was shocked to see how the guy looked, he asked, only to find out that the guy works as a Sex Staff to a lady who's a Nymph, According to him the guy said he goes up to round 7 a day, Even inside the church, And now he doesnt even cum again, But his been paid N170k, Anything for the money right? Too bad..
Ending his post Coleon said he just bought him a bottle of beer..

Just before you ask, Sex Nymph is like someone who is a Sex Maniac, an Addict..

See his post below!

Gossip From Ebiwali--
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/06/see-what-man-did-after-finding-out-his.html

d guy na machine ?
Re: Man Earns N170k As A Sex Staff To A Nympho In Nigeria - Twitter User Reveals by Malawian(m): 10:52am On Jun 09, 2018
If i pump this geh for 2 hours enh, she wont need sex for one week.
Re: Man Earns N170k As A Sex Staff To A Nympho In Nigeria - Twitter User Reveals by topiyankee: 10:58am On Jun 09, 2018
[quote author=PHC1stBorn post=68312254] angry

Nonsense!
I need that guy number to link me up, I don't need the woman money, i hate it when men feel humiliated by pvssy. All the woman around me dey run after 1month saying I wan kill them with my mandigo size dckson. I show no mercy to

maniac like Veronica avluv

Chaii.... Nna, dis guy na bad guy
Re: Man Earns N170k As A Sex Staff To A Nympho In Nigeria - Twitter User Reveals by That3: 11:10am On Jun 09, 2018
Earning 170k a month is better than Masturbatîng daily for free and wasting sperms in the process. Please if you are a Nymph you can PM me let's discuss terms and conditions.
Re: Man Earns N170k As A Sex Staff To A Nympho In Nigeria - Twitter User Reveals by luminouz(m): 11:10am On Jun 09, 2018
encryptjay:

Omo, you be expert ooo.
I hope you're a sex therapist or a sex counsellor?
Lol..none..I'm Alien
Re: Man Earns N170k As A Sex Staff To A Nympho In Nigeria - Twitter User Reveals by austyn0(m): 11:11am On Jun 09, 2018
fairfora:
lol, what of Don Juanism?
I don't know of that one ogrin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans / Waiting For Her Boyfriend In A Hotel, Lady Ran Into A Man Who later Married Her / I Regret Having Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.