Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,207 members, 7,829,320 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:08 AM

'I Buried 20 People In Libyan Desert'- Nigerian Deportee Confesses. Photos - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 'I Buried 20 People In Libyan Desert'- Nigerian Deportee Confesses. Photos (37998 Views)

I Bought Two Legs For N20,000 - Suspected Ritualist In Ogun Confesses (Photos) / I Buried My Dad With Yahoo Money - 21-Year-Old Man / Meet Mariam Abiola, 20-Year-Old Female Cultist Confesses (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'I Buried 20 People In Libyan Desert'- Nigerian Deportee Confesses. Photos by hardbody: 3:58pm On Jun 09, 2018
BoneBlogger:
A Nigerian deportee who just arrived from Libya has given a startling confession at T.B. Joshua’s Church in Lagos, painting an alarming picture of the death toll of African migrants seeking to illegally enter Europe.

Efe Alimi, an Edo State indigene, revealed how he had participated in the mass burial of 5,300 bodies in a single day on the Libyan shore, decomposing remains of those who had drowned while attempting to cross the Mediterranean Sea to Europe.

“Most of the bodies washed up on the shore had decayed. When we picked them up, their flesh peeled away to the bone. Some were without ears, eyes or breasts. All were my African brothers and sisters,” he recollected in a shocking revelation posted to T.B. Joshua’s official Facebook Page.

According to Alimi, the bodies were dumped into a mass grave, crushed by excavators and then covered by the Libyans who had picked him and a group of other migrants to do the “dirty job”.

Alimi travelled to the North African nation via Niger in 2013. 29 embarked on the dangerous journey through the Sahara Desert but only 9 reached Libya.

“I actually buried 20 people in the desert,”Alimi recalled, adding that he only survived by drinking urine after they were stranded for five days without food or water.

After an unsuccessful attempt to cross the Mediterranean to Italy in 2017, he was imprisoned in an underground dungeon for one year before the intervention of the International Organisation for Migration (IOM), who facilitated his return to Nigeria.

Another deportee, Johnson Imonigie, equally shared distressing details of how the makeshift boat he was in capsized en route to Italy. 121 were on board and 87 drowned.

Even prior to his attempt to cross the ocean, Johnson had been kidnapped and sold into slavery three times in Libya.

During his incarceration, one of his close friends was beaten to death in his presence.

“They decided to beat me on my manhood,” he vividly recalled.“I can’t even begin to describe the pain. I was there the day they hit my friend there so hard he actually died.”

On Tuesday 5thJune 2018, 171 Nigerians were voluntarily deported from Libya, over 90 of them deciding to visit Joshua’s famed Church in search of aid.

Hearing their plight, Joshua and his ‘Emmanuel TV Partners’ gave the group N3m ($8,500) to help them start their lives afresh in Nigeria.

The news comes on the heels of the United Nations imposing sanctions on six leaders of human trafficking networks in Libya.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/06/i-buried-20-people-in-the-desert-nigerian-deportee-makes-shocking-confession-photos.html

Credit; Ihechukwu Njoku – freelance journalist

Super man, you kept surviving so you can tell us the stories. Guy, i do not believe your lies, no i don't. How did you count those numbers coming up to 5,300, like seriously?

Abeg swerve
Re: 'I Buried 20 People In Libyan Desert'- Nigerian Deportee Confesses. Photos by ednut1(m): 4:00pm On Jun 09, 2018
kellz0:
bros there's nothing fake about this story angry Nigerian boys suffered/die alot through that means... If you see a Libya returnee, he or she doesn't need to tell you anything to gain sympathy embarassed embarassed embarassed
na big scam. Naso dem dey lie for tb josh church to get money
Re: 'I Buried 20 People In Libyan Desert'- Nigerian Deportee Confesses. Photos by gaby(m): 4:03pm On Jun 09, 2018
erico2k2:
the beginning of the News do not make sense, EFE Benin name really? since when
Edo dey bear Efe o..Na Bendel matter...
Re: 'I Buried 20 People In Libyan Desert'- Nigerian Deportee Confesses. Photos by spiritedtete: 4:04pm On Jun 09, 2018
No need to feel pity for anyone... They made their choices.

2 Likes

Re: 'I Buried 20 People In Libyan Desert'- Nigerian Deportee Confesses. Photos by petenweke: 4:07pm On Jun 09, 2018
petenweke:
Buried 5,300 bodies in a single day? Haba this lie too much oooo. Is it for sympathy sake or the torture on the dessert had made Edo boys insane?
Anyway there are some undertakers in Nigeria which for 10 years have not buried 2k people...you in one day buried 5300.
Edo state government has an automatic job for you...
I just wonder if that TB J church no get lie dictator machine ...as
they don't have lie directing spirit
Idiots ...they should start arresting them as they come back. Maybe na the state government dey sponsor them go sef
Re: 'I Buried 20 People In Libyan Desert'- Nigerian Deportee Confesses. Photos by Ccdavies(m): 4:14pm On Jun 09, 2018
BoneBlogger:
A Nigerian deportee who just arrived from Libya has given a startling confession at T.B. Joshua’s Church in Lagos, painting an alarming picture of the death toll of African migrants seeking to illegally enter Europe.

Efe Alimi, an Edo State indigene, revealed how he had participated in the mass burial of 5,300 bodies in a single day on the Libyan shore, decomposing remains of those who had drowned while attempting to cross the Mediterranean Sea to Europe.

“Most of the bodies washed up on the shore had decayed. When we picked them up, their flesh peeled away to the bone. Some were without ears, eyes or breasts. All were my African brothers and sisters,” he recollected in a shocking revelation posted to T.B. Joshua’s official Facebook Page.

According to Alimi, the bodies were dumped into a mass grave, crushed by excavators and then covered by the Libyans who had picked him and a group of other migrants to do the “dirty job”.

Alimi travelled to the North African nation via Niger in 2013. 29 embarked on the dangerous journey through the Sahara Desert but only 9 reached Libya.

“I actually buried 20 people in the desert,”Alimi recalled, adding that he only survived by drinking urine after they were stranded for five days without food or water.

After an unsuccessful attempt to cross the Mediterranean to Italy in 2017, he was imprisoned in an underground dungeon for one year before the intervention of the International Organisation for Migration (IOM), who facilitated his return to Nigeria.

Another deportee, Johnson Imonigie, equally shared distressing details of how the makeshift boat he was in capsized en route to Italy. 121 were on board and 87 drowned.

Even prior to his attempt to cross the ocean, Johnson had been kidnapped and sold into slavery three times in Libya.

During his incarceration, one of his close friends was beaten to death in his presence.

“They decided to beat me on my manhood,” he vividly recalled.“I can’t even begin to describe the pain. I was there the day they hit my friend there so hard he actually died.”

On Tuesday 5thJune 2018, 171 Nigerians were voluntarily deported from Libya, over 90 of them deciding to visit Joshua’s famed Church in search of aid.

Hearing their plight, Joshua and his ‘Emmanuel TV Partners’ gave the group N3m ($8,500) to help them start their lives afresh in Nigeria.

The news comes on the heels of the United Nations imposing sanctions on six leaders of human trafficking networks in Libya.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/06/i-buried-20-people-in-the-desert-nigerian-deportee-makes-shocking-confession-photos.html

Iko Idad ye ikong ekpo! U left during Johnathan and I wonder when are preparing to leave CU's the present govt na die... Better Tue money to buy more food and water for your journey and get ready 200 a day this time! Una wedon.oooo... Tell us more . Uwafit
Re: 'I Buried 20 People In Libyan Desert'- Nigerian Deportee Confesses. Photos by Ccdavies(m): 4:17pm On Jun 09, 2018
BoneBlogger:

Iko Idad ye ikong ekpo! U left during Johnathan and I wonder when you are preparing to leave again CU's the present govt na die... Better use the money you ve bn given well else ull buy more food and water for your journey that will start as soon as tue money finishes above all get ready 200 a day this time! Una wedon.oooo... Tell us more . Uwafit
Re: 'I Buried 20 People In Libyan Desert'- Nigerian Deportee Confesses. Photos by Maket: 4:20pm On Jun 09, 2018
kellz0:
bros there's nothing fake about this story angry Nigerian boys suffered/die alot through that means... If you see a Libya returnee, he or she doesn't need to tell you anything to gain sympathy embarassed embarassed embarassed
you are right but too much exaggeration in this story makes it fake.
Re: 'I Buried 20 People In Libyan Desert'- Nigerian Deportee Confesses. Photos by Born2Breed(f): 4:22pm On Jun 09, 2018
BoneBlogger:

Jamariya...the sad journey
Re: 'I Buried 20 People In Libyan Desert'- Nigerian Deportee Confesses. Photos by danibliss(m): 4:28pm On Jun 09, 2018
God help Nigeria
Re: 'I Buried 20 People In Libyan Desert'- Nigerian Deportee Confesses. Photos by daryoor(m): 4:32pm On Jun 09, 2018
chijokz:

Exactly..I know 2 Nigerians who went through Egypt and currently in Greece. They didn't go through the hell of Libya - Italy route. They even encouraged others to use Egypt - Greece route.
The problem with these migrants is they don't do their homework and believe the only route to Europe is through Libya.

Chijioke!! Im not encouraging people to explore egypt o grin

Anybody contemplating greener pasteurs get to europe cheap, claim u are going for holiday or conference. When u get there marry a fat biiitch and become a legal residence. Move to germany thats all.
Re: 'I Buried 20 People In Libyan Desert'- Nigerian Deportee Confesses. Photos by Jabioro: 4:51pm On Jun 09, 2018
There is a lot of St Louis cube sugar in his bitter tales..bros 5,300 dead bodies no be joke!
Re: 'I Buried 20 People In Libyan Desert'- Nigerian Deportee Confesses. Photos by HomeOfMe(f): 5:00pm On Jun 09, 2018
kellz0:
Some of them have even turned to robbery.
Re: 'I Buried 20 People In Libyan Desert'- Nigerian Deportee Confesses. Photos by degamemaster(m): 6:03pm On Jun 09, 2018
kellz0:
Only those shouting sai baba will ague or doubt this story. I lived in Libya and u can confirm that this story is true and can sometimes be worst than this.
Re: 'I Buried 20 People In Libyan Desert'- Nigerian Deportee Confesses. Photos by Adefemiaderoju1: 6:14pm On Jun 09, 2018
FortifiedCity:
angry

There's definitely something Edo people forgot in Italy that they are willing to risk their lives in a fool hardy manner just to go there and get it
Believe me is the same question I normally asked my Edo friend, Italy of all places I praise people that go there thinking they will end up in paradise staying in Nigeria is way better than Italy.
Re: 'I Buried 20 People In Libyan Desert'- Nigerian Deportee Confesses. Photos by anukulapo: 9:22pm On Jun 09, 2018
FortifiedCity:
angry

There's definitely something Edo people forgot in Italy that they are willing to risk their lives in a fool hardy manner just to go there and get it

Some people are the lost tribe of Israel while the Edo people are the future of Italy. Hehehe
Re: 'I Buried 20 People In Libyan Desert'- Nigerian Deportee Confesses. Photos by Christmasdon(m): 9:51pm On Jun 09, 2018
instead of going through libya to suffer, why not look for a Nigerian footballer league and start playing and maybe oneday you could become next MIKEL OBI.
Nigerian youths think!!
Re: 'I Buried 20 People In Libyan Desert'- Nigerian Deportee Confesses. Photos by DONFASZY(m): 8:23am On Jun 10, 2018
Why are all dis deportee going to SCAON as plan B
What about govt,NGO,UN,who send dem bfor out of hopless frustrations,dey dont pick euro on d road in europe

Why are dey not rushing to winners, Christ embassy, redeem, mountain of fire,and co

I feel dey r takin advantage of scoan generosity ,
Re: 'I Buried 20 People In Libyan Desert'- Nigerian Deportee Confesses. Photos by hkidola00(m): 11:57am On Jun 10, 2018
daryoor:
Failed leaders failed country.

Im just wondering why dont these people go thru egypt.

#Get that visa
that because there is no strong and single govt in Libya after the death of Gaddafi, so it an haven for smugglers, a country in anarchy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Drunk Customs Officer Stabs Graduate While Playing Snooker. Graphic Photos / Kano Woman Slaughters Son Like Eid-el-kabir Ram, Sent To Psychiatrist / Three Notorious Robbers Arrested In Lagos (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.