Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,815 members, 7,817,364 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:01 AM

A Letter To The Sophisticated "Morons" And "Subservient Slaves" - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Letter To The Sophisticated "Morons" And "Subservient Slaves" (5780 Views)

Bosun Tijani apologises to senators for calling them ‘morons’ in a 2021 tweet / Is Obi Cubana Supporting ESN? See The Sophisticated Guns Found At His Party / Ochereome Nnanna: "Yorubas Are Sophisticated Morons"- Vanguard Editorial Chairma (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Letter To The Sophisticated "Morons" And "Subservient Slaves" by aribisala0(m): 5:07pm On Jun 11, 2018
Ebola people sha
Re: A Letter To The Sophisticated "Morons" And "Subservient Slaves" by ipodstinks: 5:09pm On Jun 11, 2018
aribisala0:

FACTS ARE STUBBORN
Very stubborn. Lazy thinkers will always find it hard to reason. Nwosu needs to be awarded for giving them that name.
Re: A Letter To The Sophisticated "Morons" And "Subservient Slaves" by aribisala0(m): 5:12pm On Jun 11, 2018
ipodstinks:
Very stubborn. Lazy thinkers will always find it hard to reason. Nwosu needs to be awarded for giving them that name.
You mean the Ebola people?

1 Like

Re: A Letter To The Sophisticated "Morons" And "Subservient Slaves" by deomelo: 5:24pm On Jun 11, 2018
[s]
BaronCorbin:
While the caption was made this way to get attraction, let be it explicitly stated that the caption was not meant as an insult for any tribe or for any person. That being said, let me make some salient points very clear and I will be very brutal

The internet have been filled with hullabaloo on how "an editor called the Yoruba nation sophisticated morrons and how Igbos are against the making of June 12 democracy day". Well this letter serves as a reminder as to why their are oddities of this nature of recent. It also serves to set many misinformations straight before outright lies become truths.

(1) Dear Yoruba nation, Igbos are not against the naming of June 12 as Nigerian democracy day. We are not for or against the idea because it does not really affect us in anyway and we are not constitutionally bound to it. For all we care, Buhari can name the whole 12th day of the the whole 12 calendar months as democracy day. It doesn't change the fact that the day we celebrate democracy day is May 30th which we have resoundingly made clear to governments prior before the naming of June 12 as democracy day. Igbos all over the world recognise May 30th as the day of our fallen heroes. Case Closed! But immediately the announcement was made about democracy day being shifted to 12, many political jobbers cashed in on it, opened so many alternative monikers and started castigating the Yorubas about the awards. Most of them are PDP online warriors who are hell bent on making the elections a very tribal thing. The Yoruba people in their so called sophistication cashed in on the attack and started insulting the whole Igbo race. I can bring evidence of how they insulted my tribe to the last! So many threads were opened and were asking "Why are Igbos angry about the announcement of June 12". We swallowed all with pride. Now it has come back to bite them! How?

(2) I spoke above, on how so many threads were opened seeking to know why "Igbos are angry about the announcement of June 12 as democracy day". Well if I may ask some of you unlettered human beings; who are the Igbos you are talking about? The last time I checked, Igbos are a powerful nation of over 40 million people. Our achievements all over the world are there for the whole world to see and bear witness to. The average Igbo man is more interested in his business and family welfare to care about some useless May 29 handover date or June 12 election annulment date! Check my profile and you will see the day Igbos celebrated their democracy day! It was resounding and overwhelming statement to the Nigerian state that we are not loyal to this very useless nation which does not give a single Fucck about its lower citizenry! If you doubt me, come to Onitsha where I stay and ask the average Citizen about the new democracy day of Nigeria! I can bet my balls that only 1 in 10,000 heard about the News except those on Nairaland! Case Closed again!

(3) Some dingbats who felt that insulting Igbos on Nairaland is not enough took it to twitter and other media outlets. Many of them took it to vanguard news site and was insulting the heck out of Igbos. Let me tell you guys... You people don't know the calibre of people who read that news site. You people go there, insult vanguard as pro Biafra news site, call it all sorts of tantrums and vitriols and then expect that there won't be a backlash right? I have literally seen where so many e-diots go to vanguard just as they do on Nairaland and voice out their disgust about Igbo people there. They keep on reminding them on how they lost the 2015 elections. Well, do you think it will not get to somebody someday? Well, there you have it! You people can cry us a river from now till thy kingdom come. There is nothing you people will do now that can really affect the Igbo nation except maybe... Be mean and tactically wicked to the Efulefus who built houses in your states, doing business there and are schooling there. We warned them already on how you people can be tactically dangerous and betraying without coming out to the front to state it! So other than being mean to those ones in your area, every other thing is useless online rant that really changes nothing!

(4) The Agbero Akiolu connect! Do you guys remember the above named tout? Who willingly said he will drown Igbos if they vote against APC? Do you guys remember how your folks supported him on Nairaland? Even some dingbats carried placards warning Igbos on insulting their king... I laugh in Swahili Well, is that King a respected person in Yorubaland or Not? How many Yoruba people condemned the animal who is the Nigerian version of Hitler that killed 6 million Jews for not supporting him?

(5) On yorubas and IGBOS not being mates quote being used by so many Yoruba on this forum. Hahahaahahahahahahahahaa! Please allow me laugh for 10 minutes. Well, I don't know who deceived this current Yoruba generation that Igbos are dragging anything with them. The last time I checked, the sky is very high and wide for every bird to fly to their destiny. We are not in any dickk measuring contest with any tribe. The last time I checked again, Igbos are a highly successful tribe much to the envy of so many tribes in the world. The secrets of their success is left to Chukwu Okike kere Uwa. Is it the Transport sector, Movie sector, Nollywood, Religion, Technology, Sports, Education, Pharmaceuticals, Medicine line, Entertainment? The only sphere Igbos are not successful in Nigeria is just politics which is something borne out of wickedness to subjugate them! If they cry out, they say they have victim mentality... Wow! You are holding somebody back and expect him or her not to fight back? Go to Europe and America and see how Igbo sons and Daughters are winning Parliamentary seats! In true countries governed by rule of law and order, Igbos are winning! Even your Yoruba son Davido had his brains cooked and fuccked out by an Igbo lady that he had to scream Igbos are winning. You see? So Yorubas no need to drag anything with you people. You guys met the white people almost 20 years before we met them! But it took the Igbos nothing more than a year to surge and catch up with whatever you people learnt already and eclipsed it. Cry me a river too cry babies! True Igbo sons don't care!

I can go on and on.... He who brings ant infested wood home should not be angry when Lizards come visiting. Any person you people see on Nairaland going against the June 12 day is not a true Igbo person. True Igbo sons have never really cared about May 29 not to talk of June 12! What is our business there? There was a country called Biafra by Chinua Achebe and that is what keeps on reminding us forever that there was a country we have to keep on searching for!

N.B
Let me also to point also point out there are so many Hausas and Fulanis on this forum! Thousands of them posing as either Igbos or Yorubas. There duty is to fan the embers of hatred to the benefit of their region. Because at the end of the day, this has always been there tactic of remaining in Power! If they do a calculation and see that they will loose election in APC, all of them will support PDP and if they see that they will loose in PDP, they will revert back to APC! Have a nice day! Case Closed!
[/s]

You people have been spewing the same hateful and bitter rubbish before 1960 and you are still in the wilderness and at square one.

Keep at it..

3 Likes

Re: A Letter To The Sophisticated "Morons" And "Subservient Slaves" by Almaiga: 6:18pm On Jun 11, 2018
Turantula:

I take God beg you replace that Nigerians with "Almajiris & Afonjas"
Hahahahaha, these are the real Almajiris. tongue

1 Like

Re: A Letter To The Sophisticated "Morons" And "Subservient Slaves" by Buharimustgo: 6:52pm On Jun 11, 2018
seunmsg:

Seriously, our Igbo brothers really need to do a serious soul searching. The level of hatred towards other tribes in Nigeria, particularly, the Yoruba tribe is becoming worrisome. I read some of their post and I feel really ashamed for them.

Bros you are number one culprit, you created this platform for your people to be attacking igbos
Re: A Letter To The Sophisticated "Morons" And "Subservient Slaves" by bigsunnel: 7:11pm On Jun 11, 2018
The only thing that can give this igbolistic people peace is by helping them to evacuate the Nigeria Land, Let them go and start their own planet on another soil far far away from Nigeria. there is no gain saying the fact that, they will ever remain at the back as far as this nation Nigeria Be. I have to come to this fact for them because , am seen them not to realize their stand at all.
Re: A Letter To The Sophisticated "Morons" And "Subservient Slaves" by seunmsg(m): 7:36pm On Jun 11, 2018
Buharimustgo:

Bros you are number one culprit, you created this platform for your people to be attacking igbos

Seunmsg is not seun osewa.

2 Likes

Re: A Letter To The Sophisticated "Morons" And "Subservient Slaves" by Buharimustgo: 7:40pm On Jun 11, 2018
seunmsg:

Seunmsg is not seun osewa.

They are the same,do you think we didn't know?
Re: A Letter To The Sophisticated "Morons" And "Subservient Slaves" by doofanc: 7:52pm On Jun 11, 2018
Buharimustgo:

I dont know why I find this sooo hilarious.
Re: A Letter To The Sophisticated "Morons" And "Subservient Slaves" by ElsonMorali: 9:28pm On Jun 11, 2018
ipodstinks:
He said they bought land, I laugh in chinko

That's the way they always hallucinate. Every Igbo who leaves the east bought land in the west.

That's the way they think.

To them all the buildings in Lagos belong to Igbos.

That's their mentality.

2 Likes

Re: A Letter To The Sophisticated "Morons" And "Subservient Slaves" by papparatzzi2013: 9:48pm On Jun 11, 2018
Awo is greater than Zik in life and in death

Soyinka is greater than Achebe in life and he death

again

June 12 is greater than the May 30 in life and in death

What have you been known for in our political history -- being short sighted

ZIk ganged up against Awo to expunge secession from our constitution, which led to leading of 3million hapless soul to theit Golgotha like sheep.

Zik licked Balewa's bumbum to form Govt. No wonder he ended being a tea drinking ceremonial President with Balewa holding all the Powers as the Prime Minister

In your greed, you killed the Leaders of other regions sparing yours and you think others are stupid as you.

Of course, you were served cold kunu of karma in July 1966 and for the next 3years you were losing 1million souls per year, 83,333 souls per month, 2,777souls per day, 115souls per hour and and 2 souls per minute -- that was for your sins.

Despite hat they teamed up with their Northern Masters again with Ekwueme as running mate to Shagari.

THe useless Arthur Nzeribe was a willing tool in the annulment of June 12, despite giving their uselss votes to NRC. Daniel Kanu spearheaded 5million match support for a despotic evil ruler.

With or without you June 12 is here to stay. If you are bitter climb Mt. Kilmanjoro.

Let me even stop here for now ... to be continued.

Pigidiotic Osus will always be what they are --- lazy thinkers and cowardly ojukwus.

3 Likes

Re: A Letter To The Sophisticated "Morons" And "Subservient Slaves" by Ikechuob: 10:00pm On Jun 11, 2018
seunmsg:

Seriously, our Igbo brothers really need to do a serious soul searching. The level of hatred towards other tribes in Nigeria, particularly, the Yoruba tribe is becoming worrisome. I read some of their post and I feel really ashamed for them.
Go and cry that rubbish to your tribe whom started it. Like we told you people, we aren't our parents and grandparents whom allowed you people to insult our tribe and done repeated hate towards them while they repeatedly tried to be political correct to you animals. You Yorubas did not deserve the positive that gave una. This shithole did not deserve that positive.
Infact, look at this Yoruba runned forum and EVERY Yoruba runned anything, filled with repeated hate towards us by you morons, now compare it to igbo runned platforms like bellanaija, Linda ikeji, etc. Welcome to the new generations of Igbos. Compare the tribalism and igbo hate on Yoruba runned platform to the tribalism and Yoruba hate on igbo runned platforms.. Exactly. We going to be giving una that hate you morons been giving us for since that luggard rat dragged us into this shithole with una. Hate brings hate. Enjoy it!!!
Re: A Letter To The Sophisticated "Morons" And "Subservient Slaves" by Ikechuob: 10:06pm On Jun 11, 2018
Deputy1111:
I had opportunity of meeting with a boy of 8 years old in primary 5 class,,,there teacher asked them to bring something to school for their uses,,,while all others brought theirs [6 pieces each] this Igbo boy brought just only one,,while the teacher asked him why did he bring only one instead of 6 ,he said i'm not part of them ,I am different ,don't you people know that i am from igbo land ,,the teacher looked at him and shook head....Igbo and Yoruba supposed to have the best relationship but the other way is the case .....Igbo will always love to dominate and Yoruba will never allow it....for how long shall we continue in this .....Like that boy ,at his tender age,they have planted it in him to always separate himserlf from other tribe......Hmmmm ..may God help our land o

Yet Igbo did not invade other tribes areas to fight them for their land. Infact, the Igbo lived side by side with tribes around them without forcing our culture on them. The same can't be said about you savages of waste. If not for whites coming and saving una from wiping eachother out, weren't you goats fighting eachother and even neighboring tribes. Abeg move.
Re: A Letter To The Sophisticated "Morons" And "Subservient Slaves" by mangoman00: 10:11pm On Jun 11, 2018
pls stop crying it is normal.Ur people have said worst things against other tribes especially journalist from ur end both in private and in public.All of us are guilty of the same offence. Jesus said to the Jews if u know that u hv not done what this woman did ,be the first to cast stone on her
Re: A Letter To The Sophisticated "Morons" And "Subservient Slaves" by Lightening: 6:12am On Jun 12, 2018
ElsonMorali:

Was that why you were running helter skelter when the northern youths gave your sorry ass an ultimatum to vacate their abode?

I didn't see you here boasting that you bought the lands off them.

Ask your parents why during the civil war they fled back to the east.

Anu e she mi. If you hear yeeee! You'd better pack your loads and run.

If you are not mischievous, you will remember that no Igbo leader gave a shit about the so called quit notice. It was even the Northern leaders that were struggling to reach out to Igbo leaders in a desperate face saving effort. You may as well send a link that suggests the contrary. By the way, the subject matter that sparked the whole imbroglio was repeated recently, why didn't they issue another notice if the first achieved their objectives.

1 Like

Re: A Letter To The Sophisticated "Morons" And "Subservient Slaves" by Lightening: 6:23am On Jun 12, 2018
ElsonMorali:

Because it's true.

All those other places too accommodate you.

That's the truth. But you'd rather pretend that you're developing those places right?

Self delusion is not a right bro, so stop insisting on it.

Your childish outbursts only serve to show us the mentality behind the original post.

You started the post like somebody that had something important to say, but the hatred which has put down tap roots in your soul couldn't help you from spewing the usual garbage you'd expect from an uncultured and unlettered Igbo boy who hides behind the anonymity of Nairaland to throw shades at his betters.

I'm glad for one thing though. Every time you wake up and realize that you are in the midst of your enemy, living amongst them and knowing that you can't go back home, you get a serious headache. That is a thing of joy.

Now, don't argue with me, argue with your phone or your shadow.

When you are man enough to go home and face certain hunger and starvation squarely in the face, then you can come and argue with me.

Trashy. The IQ level betrayed in your trashy write up suggests that you are perhaps living on the lowest rung of your lagos society. Go and pay your Igbo landlord's rent please.
Re: A Letter To The Sophisticated "Morons" And "Subservient Slaves" by ElsonMorali: 7:16am On Jun 12, 2018
Lightening:

Trashy. The IQ level betrayed in your trashy write up suggests that you are perhaps living on the lowest rung of your lagos society. Go and pay your Igbo landlord's rent please.

You mean the one selling bobo in traffic?

Lemme guess it was your father that built the Eiffel Tower right?

1 Like

Re: A Letter To The Sophisticated "Morons" And "Subservient Slaves" by ElsonMorali: 7:27am On Jun 12, 2018
Lightening:

If you are not mischievous, you will remember that no Igbo leader gave a shit about the so called quit notice. It was even the Northern leaders that were struggling to reach out to Igbo leaders in a desperate face saving effort. You may as well send a link that suggests the contrary. By the way, the subject matter that sparked the whole imbroglio was repeated recently, why didn't they issue another notice if the first achieved their objectives.

Asking all the wrong questions. The real question is why didn't the Igbos vacate aboki land?

1 Like

Re: A Letter To The Sophisticated "Morons" And "Subservient Slaves" by Lightening: 6:34am On Jun 13, 2018
ElsonMorali:

Asking all the wrong questions. The real question is why didn't the Igbos vacate aboki land?

Who were the so called Igbo leaders and which side called for the meeting? Mofo
Re: A Letter To The Sophisticated "Morons" And "Subservient Slaves" by kernel507: 7:20am On Jun 13, 2018
seunmsg:

Close that hole of mouth. You're a renounce tribal bigot and here you're talking of hatred. You want your enemy to love you, that's how delusional you're.
Re: A Letter To The Sophisticated "Morons" And "Subservient Slaves" by cptfash: 2:13pm On Jun 22, 2018
igbo is a backward tribe in nigeria,they always blame their woes on yoruba.
they are too fond of starting a war they cant win just like their fathers-ojukwu,nnamidi kalu,zik,innoson etc,i ve never seen a tribe with brain without sense like igbo,terrible people,they started d political problem nigeria is facing now from millitary coup,unholy alliance of azikwe with north against the great sage awolowo,bastardization of economy,vandalism,fake goods etc.in drafting of1957 constitution D sage Awolowo proposed dat a clause of secesion should be introduce in d constitution but azikwe tackled him dat d union nigeria is indivisible dat it has come to stay because of his greed to rule over yoruba and d whole country

1 Like

Re: A Letter To The Sophisticated "Morons" And "Subservient Slaves" by cptfash: 3:17pm On Jun 22, 2018
how many igbo die in d crisis? igbo people even supported abacha to annul MKO Abiola victory,daniel kanu organised 5 million men march in solidarity to abacha govt for cancelled d june 12 election because mko abiola was a yoruba man,i pray dat ur hatred invested heart will nt kill u.u are all fools,betrayal and liars

1 Like

Re: A Letter To The Sophisticated "Morons" And "Subservient Slaves" by cptfash: 3:19pm On Jun 22, 2018
igbo will always claim everything good even what dat didnt belong to them,they will claim they own lagos,abuja,PH,USA,SA,everywhere everything belong to them and their region remain rural,bush in dis generation,watchout igbo will soon claim they own ikeja GRA,ASO VILLA.meanwhile yoruba accomodate them as family in d whole SW,Yoruba never kill igbo and seize their houses like d north after d civil war,NCNC a yoruba formed party was give8n to ZIK yet they are nt grateful to us,mind u igbo we are too advanced and enlighten than u so we can never enter int6 competition with u,if u dont like it u can take it to d bank

1 Like

Re: A Letter To The Sophisticated "Morons" And "Subservient Slaves" by cptfash: 4:02pm On Jun 22, 2018
we are nt jumping we treat issues civilly and diplomatically.what do u suggest yoruba should do? to impeach buhari wen their population in d national assembly dont form a qourum,when all igbo are supporting buhari because he promised igbo presidency in 2023? should we act like ojukwu dat led his people to a war he knew he couldnt win despite d fact dat awolowo adviced him against war?should we call for secesion when igbo will turn and make alliance with d north to spite d yoruba? pls wat do u advice?

1 Like

Re: A Letter To The Sophisticated "Morons" And "Subservient Slaves" by Justiceleague1: 7:29pm On Jul 02, 2018
ipodstinks:
I cry and
shit comes out of my yansh.
shame grin
Re: A Letter To The Sophisticated "Morons" And "Subservient Slaves" by Sofistcatdmoron: 6:09pm On Jun 30, 2019
grin grin
Re: A Letter To The Sophisticated "Morons" And "Subservient Slaves" by T9ksy(m): 7:33pm On Jul 03, 2019
ElsonMorali:

vacate aboki land, ke? You want make dem die of malnutrition ni?

Even after the civil war when the north progromised their sorry lil ar.se.s, the ibos are back in the north doing what they do best- hustling for sustenance that's obviously unobtainable in their d.u.mb "land of the (never) rising sun".

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Letter To The Sophisticated "Morons" And "Subservient Slaves" by Uchek(m): 4:10am On Jan 11, 2022
True words indeed!

BaronCorbin:
While the caption was made this way to get attraction, let be it explicitly stated that the caption was not meant as an insult for any tribe or for any person. That being said, let me make some salient points very clear and I will be very brutal

The internet have been filled with hullabaloo on how "an editor called the Yoruba nation sophisticated morrons and how Igbos are against the making of June 12 democracy day". Well this letter serves as a reminder as to why their are oddities of this nature of recent. It also serves to set many misinformations straight before outright lies become truths.

(1) Dear Yoruba nation, Igbos are not against the naming of June 12 as Nigerian democracy day. We are not for or against the idea because it does not really affect us in anyway and we are not constitutionally bound to it. For all we care, Buhari can name the whole 12th day of the the whole 12 calendar months as democracy day. It doesn't change the fact that the day we celebrate democracy day is May 30th which we have resoundingly made clear to governments prior before the naming of June 12 as democracy day. Igbos all over the world recognise May 30th as the day of our fallen heroes. Case Closed! But immediately the announcement was made about democracy day being shifted to 12, many political jobbers cashed in on it, opened so many alternative monikers and started castigating the Yorubas about the awards. Most of them are PDP online warriors who are hell bent on making the elections a very tribal thing. The Yoruba people in their so called sophistication cashed in on the attack and started insulting the whole Igbo race. I can bring evidence of how they insulted my tribe to the last! So many threads were opened and were asking "Why are Igbos angry about the announcement of June 12". We swallowed all with pride. Now it has come back to bite them! How?

(2) I spoke above, on how so many threads were opened seeking to know why "Igbos are angry about the announcement of June 12 as democracy day". Well if I may ask some of you unlettered human beings; who are the Igbos you are talking about? The last time I checked, Igbos are a powerful nation of over 40 million people. Our achievements all over the world are there for the whole world to see and bear witness to. The average Igbo man is more interested in his business and family welfare to care about some useless May 29 handover date or June 12 election annulment date! Check my profile and you will see the day Igbos celebrated their democracy day! It was resounding and overwhelming statement to the Nigerian state that we are not loyal to this very useless nation which does not give a single Fucck about its lower citizenry! If you doubt me, come to Onitsha where I stay and ask the average Citizen about the new democracy day of Nigeria! I can bet my balls that only 1 in 10,000 heard about the News except those on Nairaland! Case Closed again!

(3) Some dingbats who felt that insulting Igbos on Nairaland is not enough took it to twitter and other media outlets. Many of them took it to vanguard news site and was insulting the heck out of Igbos. Let me tell you guys... You people don't know the calibre of people who read that news site. You people go there, insult vanguard as pro Biafra news site, call it all sorts of tantrums and vitriols and then expect that there won't be a backlash right? I have literally seen where so many e-diots go to vanguard just as they do on Nairaland and voice out their disgust about Igbo people there. They keep on reminding them on how they lost the 2015 elections. Well, do you think it will not get to somebody someday? Well, there you have it! You people can cry us a river from now till thy kingdom come. There is nothing you people will do now that can really affect the Igbo nation except maybe... Be mean and tactically wicked to the Efulefus who built houses in your states, doing business there and are schooling there. We warned them already on how you people can be tactically dangerous and betraying without coming out to the front to state it! So other than being mean to those ones in your area, every other thing is useless online rant that really changes nothing!

(4) The Agbero Akiolu connect! Do you guys remember the above named tout? Who willingly said he will drown Igbos if they vote against APC? Do you guys remember how your folks supported him on Nairaland? Even some dingbats carried placards warning Igbos on insulting their king... I laugh in Swahili Well, is that King a respected person in Yorubaland or Not? How many Yoruba people condemned the animal who is the Nigerian version of Hitler that killed 6 million Jews for not supporting him?

(5) On yorubas and IGBOS not being mates quote being used by so many Yoruba on this forum. Hahahaahahahahahahahahaa! Please allow me laugh for 10 minutes. Well, I don't know who deceived this current Yoruba generation that Igbos are dragging anything with them. The last time I checked, the sky is very high and wide for every bird to fly to their destiny. We are not in any dickk measuring contest with any tribe. The last time I checked again, Igbos are a highly successful tribe much to the envy of so many tribes in the world. The secrets of their success is left to Chukwu Okike kere Uwa. Is it the Transport sector, Movie sector, Nollywood, Religion, Technology, Sports, Education, Pharmaceuticals, Medicine line, Entertainment? The only sphere Igbos are not successful in Nigeria is just politics which is something borne out of wickedness to subjugate them! If they cry out, they say they have victim mentality... Wow! You are holding somebody back and expect him or her not to fight back? Go to Europe and America and see how Igbo sons and Daughters are winning Parliamentary seats! In true countries governed by rule of law and order, Igbos are winning! Even your Yoruba son Davido had his brains cooked and fuccked out by an Igbo lady that he had to scream Igbos are winning. You see? So Yorubas no need to drag anything with you people. You guys met the white people almost 20 years before we met them! But it took the Igbos nothing more than a year to surge and catch up with whatever you people learnt already and eclipsed it. Cry me a river too cry babies! True Igbo sons don't care!

I can go on and on.... He who brings ant infested wood home should not be angry when Lizards come visiting. Any person you people see on Nairaland going against the June 12 day is not a true Igbo person. True Igbo sons have never really cared about May 29 not to talk of June 12! What is our business there? There was a country called Biafra by Chinua Achebe and that is what keeps on reminding us forever that there was a country we have to keep on searching for!

N.B
Let me also to point also point out there are so many Hausas and Fulanis on this forum! Thousands of them posing as either Igbos or Yorubas. There duty is to fan the embers of hatred to the benefit of their region. Because at the end of the day, this has always been there tactic of remaining in Power! If they do a calculation and see that they will loose election in APC, all of them will support PDP and if they see that they will loose in PDP, they will revert back to APC! Have a nice day! Case Closed!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Jonathan Removed Justice Ayo Salami - Vanguard News, 2011. / BREAKING: Nigerian Lawmaker Slumps, Dies During Plenary / Edo Election. OBASEKI IS OFFICIALLY AN EX GOVERNOR . I Just Cast My Vote.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.