Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,163 members, 7,811,364 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:17 AM

Bosun Tijani apologises to senators for calling them ‘morons’ in a 2021 tweet - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bosun Tijani apologises to senators for calling them ‘morons’ in a 2021 tweet (42124 Views)

Dr Bosun Tijani's Old Tweet Surfaces / Bosun Tijani: Founder Of Co-Creation Hub Appointed Minister By Tinubu / Ochereome Nnanna: "Yorubas Are Sophisticated Morons"- Vanguard Editorial Chairma (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bosun Tijani apologises to senators for calling them ‘morons’ in a 2021 tweet by politicoNG: 4:34pm On Aug 05, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E4fLQYckLv0&
Bosun Tijani, a ministerial nominee from Ogun state, has apologised to senators for calling them “morons” in a 2021 Twitter post.

On Saturday, Tijani, CEO and co-founder of CcHub, appeared before the senate to be for screening as a minister.

https://www.thecable.ng/breaking-bosun-tijani-apologises-to-senators-for-calling-them-morons-in-2021-twitter-post/amp

11 Likes

Re: Bosun Tijani apologises to senators for calling them ‘morons’ in a 2021 tweet by TemplarLandry: 4:36pm On Aug 05, 2023
cool Yes.
And shoutout to Senator Cliff Elisha Abbo and M.O.B for speaking for him.

I dedicate “Amdallah” by Seyi Vibes to Bosun. Great jam!

62 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Bosun Tijani apologises to senators for calling them ‘morons’ in a 2021 tweet by Adexgentle005(m): 4:37pm On Aug 05, 2023
This country na big cruise!

52 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bosun Tijani apologises to senators for calling them ‘morons’ in a 2021 tweet by CannibalTorment: 4:39pm On Aug 05, 2023
Such is life

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bosun Tijani apologises to senators for calling them ‘morons’ in a 2021 tweet by seunmsg(m): 4:42pm On Aug 05, 2023
Despite all the nonsense he said in the past, I still want him to be a minister. Folks like him have always portrayed others as incompetent, corrupt and undeserving of public offices. Now that he has been nominated as a minister and member of the Federal executive council, let’s see what he will do differently. He must perform exceptionally without excuses.

350 Likes 34 Shares

Re: Bosun Tijani apologises to senators for calling them ‘morons’ in a 2021 tweet by slivertongue: 4:42pm On Aug 05, 2023
We must be careful of what we say about people and institutions, they could stand against us in the future.

But be bold to say your mind and stand by it.

85 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Bosun Tijani apologises to senators for calling them ‘morons’ in a 2021 tweet by slivertongue: 4:44pm On Aug 05, 2023
seunmsg:
Despot all the nonsense he said in the past, I still want him to be a minister. Folks like him have always portrayed others as incompetent, corrupt and undeserving of public offices. Now that he has been nominated as a minister and member of the Federal executive council, let’s see what he will do differently. He must perform exceptionally without excuses.

You've said worse, about others on nairaland

75 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Bosun Tijani apologises to senators for calling them ‘morons’ in a 2021 tweet by FreeStuffsNG: 4:47pm On Aug 05, 2023
politicoNG:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E4fLQYckLv0&

https://www.thecable.ng/breaking-bosun-tijani-apologises-to-senators-for-calling-them-morons-in-2021-twitter-post/amp
smh. They may end up rejecting him as a deterrent to others. You can disagree but be civil and courteous. No Omoluabi will call his father's age mate morons.

I am very disappointed that he actually used such words to describe the Senate. There are many like him still out there, I hope you will learn and change. Check my signature for free stuffs!

63 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bosun Tijani apologises to senators for calling them ‘morons’ in a 2021 tweet by BoldBrainz(m): 4:48pm On Aug 05, 2023
seunmsg:
Despot all the nonsense he said in the past, I still want him to be a minister. Folks like him have always portrayed others as incompetent, corrupt and undeserving of public offices. Now that he has been nominated as a minister and member of the Federal executive council, let’s see what he will do differently. He must perform exceptionally without excuses.

Dah fvck is "despot"?

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bosun Tijani apologises to senators for calling them ‘morons’ in a 2021 tweet by seunmsg(m): 4:49pm On Aug 05, 2023
slivertongue:

You've said worse, about others on nairaland

No. I know where to draw the line. You can’t see my previous post on anywhere on social media calling senators slowpoke or saying it’s a bloody expensive tag to be called a Nigerian.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bosun Tijani apologises to senators for calling them ‘morons’ in a 2021 tweet by wittywriter: 4:52pm On Aug 05, 2023
He ate the humble pie.

seunmsg:
Despite all the nonsense he said in the past, I still want him to be a minister. Folks like him have always portrayed others as incompetent, corrupt and undeserving of public offices. Now that he has been nominated as a minister and member of the Federal executive council, let’s see what he will do differently. He must perform exceptionally without excuses.

Unfortunately he may be further humbled by the corruption in the system of government presently ask Fashola Holmes... Lolz

Wittyness

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bosun Tijani apologises to senators for calling them ‘morons’ in a 2021 tweet by MrSundry: 4:54pm On Aug 05, 2023
Internet doesn't forget. The moral of the story is to always ask yourself, "Will I be proud of this tweet in ten years?" before you post it.

34 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Bosun Tijani apologises to senators for calling them ‘morons’ in a 2021 tweet by BoldBrainz(m): 4:54pm On Aug 05, 2023
He didn't need to apologise. Nigerian Senators are mostly morons.

The Northern woman who shed tears days ago during her ministerial screening and was subsequently asked to take a bow and go by the Akpabio led Senate, is the same woman who was rejected by the Senate 3years ago, when Buhari forwarded her appointment to the house for screening and confirmation, after it was found that she skipped the NYSC scheme.

What else can explain that sort of stupidity if not the fact that the Senate is filled with morons who have no idea as to the reasons they're sitting in parliament ?!

43 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Bosun Tijani apologises to senators for calling them ‘morons’ in a 2021 tweet by tommy589(m): 5:00pm On Aug 05, 2023
Some are morons,some are not. Your apologies don't matter to them all, except when it affects their fat allowances

13 Likes

Re: Bosun Tijani apologises to senators for calling them ‘morons’ in a 2021 tweet by Akwamkpuruamu: 5:04pm On Aug 05, 2023
Hahaha, but are they morons or not? The likes of Ahmed Lawan 9th Senate and this Tinubu house boy, Akpa bio

3 Likes

Re: Bosun Tijani apologises to senators for calling them ‘morons’ in a 2021 tweet by Curse777: 5:04pm On Aug 05, 2023
grin grin

Nobody knows tomorrow

59 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bosun Tijani apologises to senators for calling them ‘morons’ in a 2021 tweet by Lovenorth: 5:05pm On Aug 05, 2023
Are they not morons?

1 Like

Re: Bosun Tijani apologises to senators for calling them ‘morons’ in a 2021 tweet by IyaTola: 5:05pm On Aug 05, 2023
Red alert:

If you receive any money in your bank account or recharge card on your phones from unknown source,
pls do not withdraw the money nor use the recharge card.

The first thing you are advised do is that, immediately such thing happens, make prompt report at the nearest police station, that you received an alert of an unexpected money from a bank or individual account or recharge card from so so so number, write a formal letter to your bank , instructing them to reverse the transaction complaint but if it is call card just lodge complaint at the police station and request for the extract. Take note of the date and time your complaint was booked.

Some men of underworld are outside now & very much into the act of deliberately putting people into trouble. They would transfer money into your bank account or call card on your phones, then write petition to police higher authority immediately that they were kidnapped and the ransom they collected from them were paid into your account and recharge card to your numbers as requested.

The police will now track your bank or phone number and you will then be invited for a case of kidnapping that you know nothing about.

Please let's be on the watch out. Kindly share among your family, friends, relatives and loved ones.

21 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Bosun Tijani apologises to senators for calling them ‘morons’ in a 2021 tweet by drizslim(m): 5:05pm On Aug 05, 2023
Politics is a Beautiful game played by dirty people with selfish personal interest

1 Like

Re: Bosun Tijani apologises to senators for calling them ‘morons’ in a 2021 tweet by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:05pm On Aug 05, 2023
Stand on your words man.

#BeAManOfYourWords

tommy589:
Some are morons,some are not. Your apologies don't matter to them all, except when it affects their fat allowances
Gbamsolutely!
END OF THREAD!!

58 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bosun Tijani apologises to senators for calling them ‘morons’ in a 2021 tweet by seuncyrus(m): 5:06pm On Aug 05, 2023
To be honest this was the most interesting ministerial nomination. The senators were grilling him left right and center.
But Dr.Bosun is very sound. He proved that he is a Nigerian to the core. An #ENDSARS Nigeria youth smiley. He's even #obedient incase you don't know.
He answered them in a very sensible manner and well detailed sef. Although it got to a point the questions were getting too much (The guy self don over misyarn) . Thank God for the likes of Sen. Ishak Abbo , who fully defended Dr. bosun, including the senate leader and the senator representing Ogun state.

In all this , there's one very big lesson to be learnt. ALWAYS MIND WHAT YOU POST ONLINE . We should all be careful with our utterances and even the kind of monicker we choose too. Imagine someone who was wrongly accused of rape and they later found his nairaland monicker as rapistonbail - Just imagine .

Remember the story of oyinbogoju (can't really remember the monicker) who's now serving live in prisonment plus 45 years in USA .

26 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Bosun Tijani apologises to senators for calling them ‘morons’ in a 2021 tweet by Brownshoe: 5:06pm On Aug 05, 2023
Hmm

Re: Bosun Tijani apologises to senators for calling them ‘morons’ in a 2021 tweet by Nobody: 5:06pm On Aug 05, 2023
He did the right thing. Many of you think in this era of technology you can just abuse someone easily and cannot be unmasked. Cyber bullying can send you to long term jail, trust me.
See some of you abusing anybody here especially tinubu , forgetting that everything is built on technology and you can be traced. I pity those of you acting strong opposition with bitterness here. You don't have strong godfather but you think you can escape when they are ready for you.

...... I won't reveal much because it will raise panic .but I am telling one person here that is real name is Charles, always change moniker like that, and always abuse alot, cursing, making the first two comments here on politics section and always abuse BAT, good morning cos even this is faceless forum, your face is not hidden from technology.... You can't oppose with sense.
They will soon reason your matter. Continue...

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bosun Tijani apologises to senators for calling them ‘morons’ in a 2021 tweet by free2ryhme: 5:06pm On Aug 05, 2023
Re: Bosun Tijani apologises to senators for calling them ‘morons’ in a 2021 tweet by iCauseTrouble: 5:06pm On Aug 05, 2023
Message has been passed already. They are morons grin

2 Likes

Re: Bosun Tijani apologises to senators for calling them ‘morons’ in a 2021 tweet by kayuseful: 5:06pm On Aug 05, 2023
Lesson to obidients and all who burn every bridge even with their own parents on top politician matter

You're doing so and your comrades are cheering you on

Tomorrow Your political opponents will reconcile for juicy offers and you'll be left with no friends to flow with

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bosun Tijani apologises to senators for calling them ‘morons’ in a 2021 tweet by Omoawoke2(m): 5:06pm On Aug 05, 2023
Always be careful of your public opinion

Some Morrons here that insult Tinubu and call him names are not wise.
We have seen cases where stories change around.
I won’t make this one sided, the other time some peeps were insulting Ngozi Nweala right on her Twitter page. This is someone that may be in position some day to decide your fate in a life changing position

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bosun Tijani apologises to senators for calling them ‘morons’ in a 2021 tweet by Think9ja(m): 5:06pm On Aug 05, 2023
cry

I don't like this type of apology.
Don't apologize because you're caught, apologize because you're remorseful and truly sorry.

If he wasn't nominated, would he have apologized?

Definitely not!

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bosun Tijani apologises to senators for calling them ‘morons’ in a 2021 tweet by socialmediaman: 5:07pm On Aug 05, 2023
He’s one of them now lol
Re: Bosun Tijani apologises to senators for calling them ‘morons’ in a 2021 tweet by PlayerMeji: 5:07pm On Aug 05, 2023
lol

1 Like

Re: Bosun Tijani apologises to senators for calling them ‘morons’ in a 2021 tweet by ambale(m): 5:07pm On Aug 05, 2023
seunmsg:

The guy might not perform well but i pray he does sha that would justify his outburst towards others

1 Like

Re: Bosun Tijani apologises to senators for calling them ‘morons’ in a 2021 tweet by Skillsnigeria: 5:07pm On Aug 05, 2023
That's good and nice

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Armed Men Storm Senator Melaye's House In Abuja / Osinbajo, Ambode And Wife, Bolanle Worship At Deeper Life Church In Lagos / Campaign: Sani Abacha Stadium Filled To Capacity For Buhari’s Visit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.