Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,286 members, 7,818,965 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:08 AM

A Letter To The Sophisticated "Morons" And "Subservient Slaves" - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Letter To The Sophisticated "Morons" And "Subservient Slaves" (5784 Views)

Bosun Tijani apologises to senators for calling them ‘morons’ in a 2021 tweet / Is Obi Cubana Supporting ESN? See The Sophisticated Guns Found At His Party / Ochereome Nnanna: "Yorubas Are Sophisticated Morons"- Vanguard Editorial Chairma (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Letter To The Sophisticated "Morons" And "Subservient Slaves" by aliminco(m): 11:04am On Jun 11, 2018
Igbos generally are known to be too Rasca, they attached too much hatred to yorubas and they show it openly, God created all of us, the fact that we dont share same views dont mean we should not wish our self well. some wont even read news before commenting rubbish once they know is from Yoruba. you really need to change your ways.
Re: A Letter To The Sophisticated "Morons" And "Subservient Slaves" by tallestcash: 11:09am On Jun 11, 2018
Nobody is forcing you the Igbo to be part of Nigeria. You are free to live Yoruba land and other part of Nigeria and relocate back to your village instead creating nuisance around and making yourselves menace to the society
Re: A Letter To The Sophisticated "Morons" And "Subservient Slaves" by odduduwa: 11:20am On Jun 11, 2018
ipodstinks:
I don't take any opinion of LAZY THINKERS as something. It belongs to the garbage.
LAZY THINKERS? LOL, IT WONT FLY BUT THIS UNA BAPTISMAL NAME SOPHISTICATED MORONSSS WORDS ON MARBLE GUSH NNANNA OCHEREOME YOU DESERVE PROMOTION

1 Like

Re: A Letter To The Sophisticated "Morons" And "Subservient Slaves" by Yellowface1220(m): 11:25am On Jun 11, 2018
Yoruba's hate you, but they allow you to build your shops in their domain, allow you to raise kids and families in their domain?
It's because you hate the Yoruba's that's why you think they must hate you back.Who gives a crap about you. You aren't the only tribe in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: A Letter To The Sophisticated "Morons" And "Subservient Slaves" by Janetudeh(f): 11:36am On Jun 11, 2018
Such a senseless and lame write ups. all i see is a tribe that wants to be recognised at all cost in Nigeria. You guys and your idiot 'Nwanna' started this nonsense tribal trolls on social medias, now you got more than what you served and you are here wailing. In all aspects, the yoruba tribe cannot be compared to you, they hold a strategic place in Ni9geria, and will continue to exist. Your insecurities made you guys agitate for biafra nation....lol...You want to divide Nigeria due to your selfish interest. Just keep wailing while you see this country become great again

2 Likes

Re: A Letter To The Sophisticated "Morons" And "Subservient Slaves" by oladimejiidowu6(m): 11:37am On Jun 11, 2018
BrownRoofRep:

Paining Igbo?
Dude did you smoke Ajegunle weed?
Igbo controls Nigerian business.
We control one of biggest movie industries on earth.
We control Nigerian real estate, including turning suffersficated m0r0ns to empty tenants in their backyards.
We dominate Nigerian sports from day zero.

Is there anything you lots are better than us apart from filling the new stand with adulterated news?

Even your men are now running after our women in bid to have Igbo blood.

Igbos are winning - Afonja Davido.
Igbo is not your mate.

Maybe u guy don smoke Aba weed, codeine and Tramadol this morning.
what self acclaimed glory are you fools claiming?
which business are u controlling when u are the kingpins of highway robbery, kidnapping, bank robbery, ritual hub, blood money.
when your women are the most successive harlots and prostitute.
how many such real estate do u guys control in Aba, Onisha, Umuhaia etc.
ur only success is in street hawking on the street of lagos.
All ur acclaimed business men were armed rubbers
you are only proud of criminality.

2 Likes

Re: A Letter To The Sophisticated "Morons" And "Subservient Slaves" by kenrajmill(m): 11:45am On Jun 11, 2018
This epistle is of no use since you people have decided to isolate yourself from the activities of the country... There is nobody that is forcing you to join Yoruba in all our doings. If you are not okay with us in South West, you can leave us alone and go back to your state... Stop your confusion in the country.
Shikena!

1 Like

Re: A Letter To The Sophisticated "Morons" And "Subservient Slaves" by dudebuck: 11:49am On Jun 11, 2018
Kaziar:

You seem like an educated young guy. So, it begs the question how can you you have such hatred for not a tribe but the entire nothern region? You can't justify that by singling out buhari or other nothern politicians as your yardstick because at the end of the day, we all are singing the same song, our politicians have enriched themselves and the government has failed us. I'm not of the tribe but terming them as pure undiluted evil speaks of embers of hate that might have been fanned by what may be ignorance of that particular tribe or stereotypes.
so, I won't tell you to stop hating but despite the north having major problems (which region doesn't), you might want to understand why you hate what you hate, and maybe see that at the end, you all just hate the same thing.
the real problem is not the politician but the people the keep voting for them.
Re: A Letter To The Sophisticated "Morons" And "Subservient Slaves" by Deputy1111(m): 11:54am On Jun 11, 2018
I had opportunity of meeting with a boy of 8 years old in primary 5 class,,,there teacher asked them to bring something to school for their uses,,,while all others brought theirs [6 pieces each] this Igbo boy brought just only one,,while the teacher asked him why did he bring only one instead of 6 ,he said i'm not part of them ,I am different ,don't you people know that i am from igbo land ,,the teacher looked at him and shook head....Igbo and Yoruba supposed to have the best relationship but the other way is the case .....Igbo will always love to dominate and Yoruba will never allow it....for how long shall we continue in this .....Like that boy ,at his tender age,they have planted it in him to always separate himserlf from other tribe......Hmmmm ..may God help our land o

2 Likes

Re: A Letter To The Sophisticated "Morons" And "Subservient Slaves" by dudebuck: 11:55am On Jun 11, 2018
odduduwa:
LAZY THINKERS? LOL, IT WONT FLY BUT THIS UNA BAPTISMAL NAME SOPHISTICATED MORONSSS WORDS ON MARBLE GUSH NNANNA OCHEREOME YOU DESERVE PROMOTION
Boy thr name sweet die
Re: A Letter To The Sophisticated "Morons" And "Subservient Slaves" by kenrajmill(m): 11:56am On Jun 11, 2018
Mayrock:
The OP is absolutely right and in order.

God bless Ocherome Nnanna......he deserves some accolades.

Why won't he deserves some accolades? Your tribalism and nepotism coupled with hatred and hypocrisy has affected you to be saying such rubbish... This is an act of disunity and confusion in the country. You preach hate and you act towards hate... You better change your mindset.
Re: A Letter To The Sophisticated "Morons" And "Subservient Slaves" by BrownRoofRep: 11:56am On Jun 11, 2018
oladimejiidowu6, you certainly cannot quote.

To answer your questions.
Igbo control 99.9% real estate in Onitsha, Owerri, Aba, Umuahia etc. Afonja quack tailors and fake herbalists in all these areas live in the cheapest apartments. Igbo at other hand control your real estates. We are the bona-fide owners of lands and buildings in Lagos and other places while we turn the so called owners to worthless baggers and tenants.

With time we will buy off your land and turn you to slaves. Go and ask Aboki people how we turned them to local gatemen in their place. If they demand more than we open sweet and chewing gum "super markets" with shoe polishing and nail cutting materials.
Afonja suffersficated m0r0ns own will even be worst as you lots are annoyingly lazy. We will just buy owambee drums for your local m0r0ns and let you do what you do best - begging and dancing. After which we'll give you the remaining dog foods.

Continue chest beating on Nairaland while we are moving on iur plan to buying off your lands and turn you lots to colonial slaves.

To show what a suffersficated m0r0n you are, you are not even aware that there's no such thing as Aba weed because weeds cannot grow in South East.
Talking of robbery, have you heard of offa m0r0nicg frustrated armed robbers? They are mostly Afonja suffersficated m0r0ns.

Meet the "inventor" of drug peddling - ugly Afonja m0r0n called Tinubu.

1 Like

Re: A Letter To The Sophisticated "Morons" And "Subservient Slaves" by dudebuck: 11:58am On Jun 11, 2018
Deputy1111:
I had opportunity of meeting with a boy of 8 years old in primary 5 class,,,there teacher asked them to bring something to school for their uses,,,while all others brought theirs [6 pieces each] this Igbo boy brought just only one,,while the teacher asked him why did he bring only one instead of 6 ,he said i'm not part of them ,I am different ,don't you people know that i am from igbo land ,,the teacher looked at him and shook head....Igbo and Yoruba supposed to have the best relationship but the other way is the case .....Igbo will always love to dominate and Yoruba will never allow it....for how long shall we continue in this .....Like that boy ,at his tender age,they have planted it in him to always separate himserlf from other tribe......Hmmmm ..may God help our land o
We are not out to dominate sophisticated m0rons but, our problem with you people is that you open your butthole for fulanis to use in the name of one zoo. sophisticated morons.

1 Like

Re: A Letter To The Sophisticated "Morons" And "Subservient Slaves" by Walexddon20(m): 12:02pm On Jun 11, 2018
Of course you are right..."there was a country" but that country was long gone. You can go on and on in search of it, but it merely a day dream. Though, there is nothing wrong in consoling yourself by deceiving yourself and your young generation that biafra is real. Chinua Achebe said it all...."there was a country" That country is zoo and that is where you belong.
Re: A Letter To The Sophisticated "Morons" And "Subservient Slaves" by abiodunosin(m): 12:02pm On Jun 11, 2018
Yeye letter coming from mumu writer....I am not concern by the article full of heresy targeting at tribal hatred, egoism and arrogance. Reason being that, you and your entire race are already down and you may likely remain like that till Jesus Christ come. Chinua Achebe's "There was a country" was written out of emotion to draw sympathy and pity from Nigeria political elite to Igbo nation. It was glaring that the old man accepted defeat in his book going by his submission. The over-sabi tendency of your race will always hunt you. Igbo is the only tribe in Nigeria that is not trusted. This tribal war will continue until you people have respect for other race. What did your leaders do with power when they had opportunity to governed Nigeria? Nothing, it was difficult for them to humble their self before power and the power was taking away from them. Why is it that Ibos cannot stay back in their various state to do their daily businesses? Why do they always go to other geo-political zones for their businesses? These are questions that will open your eye to the fact that you people will be dreaming to think you don't need other race for survival. You boosted that Ibos were doing good in any country across the world, who says Yorubas and Hausas/Fulani are not doing better?Bleep you, Bleep your race.

2 Likes

Re: A Letter To The Sophisticated "Morons" And "Subservient Slaves" by Deputy1111(m): 12:07pm On Jun 11, 2018
Mayrock:

Thank God u put sophisticated.....but please permit me to add moroons......

Is what they are and will continue be.....

Are you not slowpoke ?.....your leader Kanu left you in your fate to enjoy himself somewhere else....Yoruba will continue ruling over you .....if you are not satisfied ,pack your loads and leave...

1 Like

Re: A Letter To The Sophisticated "Morons" And "Subservient Slaves" by oladimejiidowu6(m): 12:19pm On Jun 11, 2018
limeta:
Yoruba are sophisticated only in a zoo environment but not out side it.

while Igbo are sophisticated only in a wild jungle where their forefather Chimpanzee reside

1 Like

Re: A Letter To The Sophisticated "Morons" And "Subservient Slaves" by Deputy1111(m): 12:22pm On Jun 11, 2018
dudebuck:
We are not out to dominate sophisticated m0rons but, our problem with you people is that you open your butthole for fulanis to use in the name of one zoo. sophisticated morons.

you can all all your fathers morons ...but as for yoruba people ,we are not morons ..we know what we are doing ,,and why we are doing it.......You are calling Nigeria zoo,,i wonder why are you still there making money,,why can't you pack your things and leave yoruba alone...

1 Like

Re: A Letter To The Sophisticated "Morons" And "Subservient Slaves" by dudebuck: 12:36pm On Jun 11, 2018
Deputy1111:

you can all all your fathers morons ...but as for yoruba people ,we are not morons ..we know what we are doing ,,and why we are doing it.......You are calling Nigeria zoo,,i wonder why are you still there making money,,why can't you pack your things and leave yoruba alone...
what else do I need to know that you are all Sophisticated m0rons
Re: A Letter To The Sophisticated "Morons" And "Subservient Slaves" by Lightening: 1:04pm On Jun 11, 2018
ElsonMorali:

This is hilarious. Yorubas hate you but they allow you to build your shops in their domain, allow you to raise kids and families in their domain? Lol.

It's because you hate the Yorubas that's why you think they must hate you back.

Who gives a crap about you. You aren't the only tribe in Nigeria. Note that.

No body allowed Igbos to build any shop in your goddamn domain . They bought the lands off you and build their shop legitimately. Neither did you allow any Igbo to raise their kids because they have the right to settle and own properties in any part of the country. Search properly for the imaginary favours done Igbos by yoruba before coming here to confirm yourself as a sophisticated moro-n.

2 Likes

Re: A Letter To The Sophisticated "Morons" And "Subservient Slaves" by T9ksy(m): 1:34pm On Jun 11, 2018
Deputy1111:
I had opportunity of meeting with a boy of 8 years old in primary 5 class,,,there teacher asked them to bring something to school for their uses,,,while all others brought theirs [6 pieces each] this Igbo boy brought just only one,,while the teacher asked him why did he bring only one instead of 6 ,he said i'm not part of them ,I am different ,don't you people know that i am from igbo land ,,the teacher looked at him and shook head....Igbo and Yoruba supposed to have the best relationship but the other way is the case ..[b]...Igbo will always love to dominate and Yoruba will never allow it....[/b]for how long shall we continue in this .....Like that boy ,at his tender age,they have planted it in him to always separate himserlf from other tribe......Hmmmm ..may God help our land o

@ bolded.................This is the crux of our problem with the ibos. Meanwhile, they wouldn't try such with the northerners who are just willing to take off their heads whenever the mood takes them.

Even before we got independence, ibos were surreptitiously plotting to dominate yorubaland by wanting to be premier.
Re: A Letter To The Sophisticated "Morons" And "Subservient Slaves" by Nobody: 2:10pm On Jun 11, 2018
Deputy1111:

Are you not slowpoke ?.....your leader Kanu left you in your fate to enjoy himself somewhere else....Yoruba will continue ruling over you .....if you are not satisfied ,pack your loads and leave...

many sophisticated moroons propping themselves up.....

indeed Ocherome Nnanna was right.
Re: A Letter To The Sophisticated "Morons" And "Subservient Slaves" by Almaiga: 2:11pm On Jun 11, 2018
plessis:
This is the exact reason why he called yorubas sophisticated morons.....

You keep supporting and expecting a jihadist, an illiterate with an analogue brain to turn Nigeria into a first world country.....

He should have called you sophisticated zoo animals.
Trash, from a pained IPOB. tongue

1 Like

Re: A Letter To The Sophisticated "Morons" And "Subservient Slaves" by Nobody: 2:21pm On Jun 11, 2018
kenrajmill:

Why won't he deserves some accolades? Your tribalism and nepotism coupled with hatred and hypocrisy has affected you to be saying such rubbish... This is an act of disunity and confusion in the country. You preach hate and you act towards hate... You better change your mindset.

what a moroonic reply......so u want me to be a sophisticated moroon....? are u for real?......That someone who is in total control of his senses make a statement....u call that hatred? have u lost ur conscience or is there no freedom of speech and press in the gone to dogs country again......

If u permit I will tell u what hatred means....is simply when someone (awolowo) impounded a food blockade leading to the death of over 2 million innocent children.....

tribalism is when u people are bent on committing ethnic cleansing against anoda leading to the death of over 200000 citizens.....

I believe u have continously lied to yourself but in actual sense u are full of hate...

and b4 I forget I refuse to be slave coz of 30k per month....

Guy rewire ur orientation.
Re: A Letter To The Sophisticated "Morons" And "Subservient Slaves" by Nobody: 2:30pm On Jun 11, 2018
kenrajmill:
This epistle is of no use since you people have decided to isolate yourself from the activities of the country... There is nobody that is forcing you to join Yoruba in all our doings. If you are not okay with us in South West, you can leave us alone and go back to your state... Stop your confusion in the country.
Shikena!

why am I seeing too many confused sophisticated moroons these days....
Re: A Letter To The Sophisticated "Morons" And "Subservient Slaves" by Turantula(m): 2:32pm On Jun 11, 2018
Almaiga:
Op is a pained 5%. You wrote this long story cause FG declared June 12 a Democracy day? Buhari is really dealing with these guys aswear. grin
He called them 5%, the thing pained them. He Proscribed their IPOB, they wailed. He sent their god Nnamdi Kanu's on exile, their wailing increased.
Now Buhari declared June 12 a Democracy day, these guys wan kii themselves. grin
You better stop wailing, cause Buhari is here to stay. By 2019, Nigerians will re-elect him back to office so he will continue the good Job he started.
I take God beg you replace that Nigerians with "Almajiris & Afonjas"
Re: A Letter To The Sophisticated "Morons" And "Subservient Slaves" by ipodstinks: 3:52pm On Jun 11, 2018
odduduwa:
Tell that to Prof Nwosu.
Re: A Letter To The Sophisticated "Morons" And "Subservient Slaves" by ElsonMorali: 4:05pm On Jun 11, 2018
Lightening:

No body allowed Igbos to build any shop in your goddamn domain . They bought the lands off you and build their shop legitimately. Neither did you allow any Igbo to raise their kids because they have the right to settle and own properties in any part of the country. Search properly for the imaginary favours done Igbos by yoruba before coming here to confirm yourself as a sophisticated moro-n.

Was that why you were running helter skelter when the northern youths gave your sorry ass an ultimatum to vacate their abode?

I didn't see you here boasting that you bought the lands off them.

Ask your parents why during the civil war they fled back to the east.

Anu e she mi. If you hear yeeee! You'd better pack your loads and run.

2 Likes

Re: A Letter To The Sophisticated "Morons" And "Subservient Slaves" by ElsonMorali: 4:23pm On Jun 11, 2018
BaronCorbin:

At the bolded... Why do you Sophisticated M.orons like using this line? Who and who are you accommodating? You people have peddled this lies for ages.

If your brain had the capacity of at least a human being, you would have seen where I wrote that officially, Igbos are up to 40 million. Are you saying you people are accommodating what number? If you do a proper census, You will discover that Igbos in Yorubaland are not upto a million!

Who the hell then are you accommodating? Do you know the number of Igbos in Belgium, Switzerland, Malaysia, China, Japan, Thailand, America, London, Scotland, Finland, Germany, France, Sweden, Denmark, Canada, Indonesia, Korea, Qatar, Kuwait, Australia etc? And you are mentioning ordinary Yorubaland?

Gerrarahere with that bullshyt... Punk ass Nigga.

Fucck you times a million!

Because it's true.

All those other places too accommodate you.

That's the truth. But you'd rather pretend that you're developing those places right?

Self delusion is not a right bro, so stop insisting on it.

Your childish outbursts only serve to show us the mentality behind the original post.

You started the post like somebody that had something important to say, but the hatred which has put down tap roots in your soul couldn't help you from spewing the usual garbage you'd expect from an uncultured and unlettered Igbo boy who hides behind the anonymity of Nairaland to throw shades at his betters.

I'm glad for one thing though. Every time you wake up and realize that you are in the midst of your enemy, living amongst them and knowing that you can't go back home, you get a serious headache. That is a thing of joy.

Now, don't argue with me, argue with your phone or your shadow.

When you are man enough to go home and face certain hunger and starvation squarely in the face, then you can come and argue with me.

2 Likes

Re: A Letter To The Sophisticated "Morons" And "Subservient Slaves" by ipodstinks: 5:03pm On Jun 11, 2018
ElsonMorali:

Was that why you were running helter skelter when the northern youths gave your sorry ass an ultimatum to vacate their abode?

I didn't see you here boasting that you bought the lands off them.

Ask your parents why during the civil war they fled back to the east.

Anu e she mi. If you hear yeeee! You'd better pack your loads and run.
He said they bought land, I laugh in chinko
Re: A Letter To The Sophisticated "Morons" And "Subservient Slaves" by ipodstinks: 5:04pm On Jun 11, 2018
ElsonMorali:

Because it's true.

All those other places too accommodate you.

That's the truth. But you'd rather pretend that you're developing those places right?

Self delusion is not a right bro, so stop insisting on it.

Your childish outbursts only serve to show us the mentality behind the original post.

You started the post like somebody that had something important to say, but the hatred which has put down tap roots in your soul couldn't help you from spewing the usual garbage you'd expect from an uncultured and unlettered Igbo boy who hides behind the anonymity of Nairaland to throw shades at his betters.

I'm glad for one thing though. Every time you wake up and realize that you are in the midst of your enemy, living amongst them and knowing that you can't go back home, you get a serious headache. That is a thing of joy.

Now, don't argue with me, argue with your phone or your shadow.

When you are man enough to go home and face certain hunger and starvation squarely in the face, then you can come and argue with me.
You get time to take opinion of lazy thinkers serious. People that do not know what accommodating means. In UK, they refused to sell Arsenal FC to dangote because he's Africa. That is they can't accommodate a black man being their head. I refuse to be lazy thinkers like igbos.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Letter To The Sophisticated "Morons" And "Subservient Slaves" by aribisala0(m): 5:06pm On Jun 11, 2018
aribisala0:
Ass Kissing started at Independence

Balewa Prime Minister of NPC went into coalition with NCNC of Zik wh was rewarded with a figurehead President title Awolowo led his people to form the opposition

Balewa Prime Minister of NPC went into coalition with NCNC of Zik who was rewarded with a figurehead President title

Awolowo led his people to form the opposition

Shagari of NPN president with Alex Ekwueme Vice President went into coalition with Zik of NPP to gain majority in National Assembly Awolowo of UPN went into opposition
Zik's Party NPP were rewarded with the Speakership of the House of Representatives

1983Shagari of NPN president with Alex Ekwueme Vice President went into coalition with Zik of NPP to gain majority in National Assembly Awolowo of UPN went into opposition
By this time the Runaway Ojuiku had been pardoned by Shagari and joined NPN
Zik's Party NPP were rewarded with the Speakership of the House of Representatives

FACTS ARE STUBBORN

No be today Chinedu done dey do boyboy for Aboki, e done tay

The Eboes have always been Fulani slaves

FACTS ARE STUBBORN

Guess who has always been useful idiots of the Fulani

FACTS ARE STUBBORN

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Pictures That Raised Our Hopes 5 Years Ago. / Zainab Ahmed: After Recession, Economy On Stable Growth / 2023: How The Supreme Court Dashed Obi's Hope

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.