Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,730 members, 7,817,008 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:48 PM

My Concern About Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Concern About Nigeria (366 Views)

My Concern About This Inauguration / Wike: I Have No Problem With Atiku — Interest Of Southern Nigeria Is My Concern / My Concern About Nairaland: (seun Kindly See This) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Concern About Nigeria by donaldstank: 11:27am On Jun 09, 2018
Hello Nigerians
My name is Somadina Tony Norman, an English born Nigerian, I am not a politician neither do I stays in Nigeria but my attention has been drawn based on sudden decaying state of our beloved Nation, after a thorough research about Nigeria political journey in this seventh republic I have decided to comment.
First of all without been biased, both PDP and APC has their short comings, but among two bad options one must be better, in this case PDP is far more better in all ramification in terms of good governance, rule of law, infrastructural development, health care delivery, educational and economic reforms, just to mention but few. From my research I learned that APC has failed Nigeria as a result of their un-political behaviors, without going more further after my research, due consultation and interviews I am of the opinion that “APC HAS FAILED” because PDP mistakes in their sixteen years of power is far better than APC’s possible best over last three years.
Therefore my thought and aspiration is to use this medium to gather support for a great party, the People Democratic Party [PDP] and of the man for the job. In PDP I learned they have a thousand and one options to choose from as far as the 2019 general election is concern, but among the better options at their disposal they still have the best to offer Nigerians. Who are my talking about?
Dr Hassan Ibrahim Dankwambo, an incorruptible and a credible leader who is not bias in carrying out his duties, a man of peace, non-tribalistic, non-religion fanatic, non-ethnic bigot, in the moment of total darkness, the needs for a light arises, here come the shining STAR who has proven that Nigeria problems are his burden please VOTE HIM.
Let us not allow sentiments to blindfold our thoughts, consciences and integrity. It is time to change the change, I mean there will be change inside the change. So whether you an Igbo, Yoruba, Hausa and Fulani? Are you from south-south, south-east, south-west, and north-central, north-east, north-west or the FCT? Are you a Christian, Muslim or a Traditional believer? Please do not forget “NIGERIA FIRST”
Oh Nigeria youth!!! The most creative youth in the history of black race, Leaders of tomorrow. Arise! Arise!! Arise!!! Prepare your voters card lets prove to them that we have a say in this country, let’s vote them out those:
Who offers bribe and demand for ten percent
Who are corruption captains and chieftains but claims they are fighting corruption.
Who made laws and orders but never abide in the rule of law
Who promised and not only fail, but denied or cancelled all they have promised.
Who promised security but used our brothers and sisters in the forces to kill us.
Who promised good living to us but today we are facing the worst challenges of our lives.
Who failed to do something about our health care facilities but flies abroad for the best medical attention.
Who suffocate our educational sector while their children are cruising in the best universities around the globe.
Who are trying to relegate our women to the other room or nothing
Who abides in infamous disrespect and disregard for due process, rule of law, independence of the judicial and disobedience to court orders
Their government is known for impunity reigns the supreme
In their appointments, cronyism, nepotism, tribalism, clannishness and favoritism triumph merits and competence
Today Nigerians are hungrier than before, we have been rendered destitute and impecunious, and we have been treated to indecorous media trial. But enough is enough, say no to;
APC: Association of Past Criminals
APC: All Political Confusionalist
APC: All Pathetic Congress
APC: Amalgamation of Political Cowards
APC: Anti Party People
APC: All Promises Cancelled
APC: Assassinator of People Conscience
APC: Association of Progressive Criminals
Now I am pleading, begging and seeking your favor to all PDP chieftains both former and current functionaries it is time to unite and join forces together because a house on isolation will never stand the test of time, let us not forget “we are never stronger until when tested to prove our readiness and willingness to serve.
“As individuals we have achieve a little, but as a united one party we can equally achieve a lot”. In my next article I shall be discussing “the Government of lies and their rigging strategies”
God bless the People Democratic Party [PDP] of Nigeria and may God bless Federal Republic of Nigeria. Thank you.
Yours Sincerely
A concerned Nigerian

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Concern About Nigeria by spyworlddigcon: 11:47am On Jun 09, 2018
This is good one Sir the truth most be said no matter what everybody can not be intimidated, please I am waiting for your next write-up as promised. Dankwambo all the way.
donaldstank:

Hello Nigerians
My name is Somadina Tony Norman, an English born Nigerian, I am not a politician neither do I stays in Nigeria but my attention has been drawn based on sudden decaying state of our beloved Nation, after a thorough research about Nigeria political journey in this seventh republic I have decided to comment.
First of all without been biased, both PDP and APC has their short comings, but among two bad options one must be better, in this case PDP is far more better in all ramification in terms of good governance, rule of law, infrastructural development, health care delivery, educational and economic reforms, just to mention but few. From my research I learned that APC has failed Nigeria as a result of their un-political behaviors, without going more further after my research, due consultation and interviews I am of the opinion that “APC HAS FAILED” because PDP mistakes in their sixteen years of power is far better than APC’s possible best over last three years.
Therefore my thought and aspiration is to use this medium to gather support for a great party, the People Democratic Party [PDP] and of the man for the job. In PDP I learned they have a thousand and one options to choose from as far as the 2019 general election is concern, but among the better options at their disposal they still have the best to offer Nigerians. Who are my talking about?
Dr Hassan Ibrahim Dankwambo, an incorruptible and a credible leader who is not bias in carrying out his duties, a man of peace, non-tribalistic, non-religion fanatic, non-ethnic bigot, in the moment of total darkness, the needs for a light arises, here come the shining STAR who has proven that Nigeria problems are his burden please VOTE HIM.
Let us not allow sentiments to blindfold our thoughts, consciences and integrity. It is time to change the change, I mean there will be change inside the change. So whether you an Igbo, Yoruba, Hausa and Fulani? Are you from south-south, south-east, south-west, and north-central, north-east, north-west or the FCT? Are you a Christian, Muslim or a Traditional believer? Please do not forget “NIGERIA FIRST”
Oh Nigeria youth!!! The most creative youth in the history of black race, Leaders of tomorrow. Arise! Arise!! Arise!!! Prepare your voters card lets prove to them that we have a say in this country, let’s vote them out those:
Who offers bribe and demand for ten percent
Who are corruption captains and chieftains but claims they are fighting corruption.
Who made laws and orders but never abide in the rule of law
Who promised and not only fail, but denied or cancelled all they have promised.
Who promised security but used our brothers and sisters in the forces to kill us.
Who promised good living to us but today we are facing the worst challenges of our lives.
Who failed to do something about our health care facilities but flies abroad for the best medical attention.
Who suffocate our educational sector while their children are cruising in the best universities around the globe.
Who are trying to relegate our women to the other room or nothing
Who abides in infamous disrespect and disregard for due process, rule of law, independence of the judicial and disobedience to court orders
Their government is known for impunity reigns the supreme
In their appointments, cronyism, nepotism, tribalism, clannishness and favoritism triumph merits and competence
Today Nigerians are hungrier than before, we have been rendered destitute and impecunious, and we have been treated to indecorous media trial. But enough is enough, say no to;
APC: Association of Past Criminals
APC: All Political Confusionalist
APC: All Pathetic Congress
APC: Amalgamation of Political Cowards
APC: Anti Party People
APC: All Promises Cancelled
APC: Assassinator of People Conscience
APC: Association of Progressive Criminals
Now I am pleading, begging and seeking your favor to all PDP chieftains both former and current functionaries it is time to unite and join forces together because a house on isolation will never stand the test of time, let us not forget “we are never stronger until when tested to prove our readiness and willingness to serve.
“As individuals we have achieve a little, but as a united one party we can equally achieve a lot”. In my next article I shall be discussing “the Government of lies and their rigging strategies”
God bless the People Democratic Party [PDP] of Nigeria and may God bless Federal Republic of Nigeria. Thank you.
Yours Sincerely
A concerned Nigerian

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: My Concern About Nigeria by us2019: 11:57am On Jun 09, 2018
PDP all the way
Re: My Concern About Nigeria by babyfaceafrica: 12:01pm On Jun 09, 2018
Your opinion is noted,but doesn't count...get your PVC and vote your preferred candidate......elections are not won on social media or by writing epistles,..Thank you

(1) (Reply)

Submit Yourself To PMB's Probe And Trial - Fayose Taunts Obasanjo / 10 Facts You Need To Know About June 12, If You Think It"s Over Hype / Rice Smuggling: FG To Shut Land Border In Few Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.