Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,537 members, 7,819,919 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:45 AM

Lady Recounts How 2 Male Beggars Asked For Her Breast Milk After Helping Them. - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Recounts How 2 Male Beggars Asked For Her Breast Milk After Helping Them. (45233 Views)

How A Good Samaritan Lost His Job, Marriage, Imprisoned After Helping A Lady. / Man Loses Car, Almost Jailed After Helping Lady Carrying A Crying Baby In Abuja / Man Arrested After Helping Someone Withdraw Money With Stolen ATM Card (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Recounts How 2 Male Beggars Asked For Her Breast Milk After Helping Them. by ednut1(m): 6:04pm On Jun 09, 2018
Anything to trend
Re: Lady Recounts How 2 Male Beggars Asked For Her Breast Milk After Helping Them. by saintol(m): 6:04pm On Jun 09, 2018
One is just drinking this Lipton tea without milk. Abeg let me see, you never can tell, I may ask for nunu too. I am only asking ni ooo.

1 Like

Re: Lady Recounts How 2 Male Beggars Asked For Her Breast Milk After Helping Them. by sammirano: 6:07pm On Jun 09, 2018
grin grin grin grin
Re: Lady Recounts How 2 Male Beggars Asked For Her Breast Milk After Helping Them. by BlackPantherxXx: 6:10pm On Jun 09, 2018
Twitter stories are often fake..

But those Almajiris without any sex outlets would rape if given the chance ooo
Re: Lady Recounts How 2 Male Beggars Asked For Her Breast Milk After Helping Them. by Nobody: 6:13pm On Jun 09, 2018
BlackPantherxXx:
Twitter stories are often fake..

But those Almajiris without any sex outlets would rape if given the chance ooo

This may sound funny to some people, but you are very on point, sometimes I just wonder how women brain work, they are simply very easy to deceive, it's very annoying

2 Likes

Re: Lady Recounts How 2 Male Beggars Asked For Her Breast Milk After Helping Them. by thedondada(m): 6:15pm On Jun 09, 2018
This is why I don't Twitter the urge to trend is similar to nairaland likes.

The need for recognition from people who don't give a shit in reality for a couple of minutes.

Lazy yoot.

P.s you meet beggars on the road and carry them to your house in this dispensation. You are the one who looked for trouble.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Recounts How 2 Male Beggars Asked For Her Breast Milk After Helping Them. by lokya(f): 6:23pm On Jun 09, 2018
Kelamma:
Aunty you can lie eh! Inshort, Lai Mohammed dey learn work where you dey.
Just because you want to trend abi , your breast don turn nunu.
Infact show me picture of the nunu or i don't believe you. undecided

If only you schooled or lived in the North u will understand, I remember on campus once its getting dark,be sure that the almajiri boys u feed in the afternoon will press your breast or squeeze your ass and run before you even have a chance to catch them.Most of us stopped rendering assistance to them. Plus when there is crisis, they will be the first to attack you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Recounts How 2 Male Beggars Asked For Her Breast Milk After Helping Them. by dominique(f): 6:31pm On Jun 09, 2018
Those saying that she's lying don't know how saucy and lewd those almajri boys can be. This is one of the few twitter stories I actually believe.

1 Like

Re: Lady Recounts How 2 Male Beggars Asked For Her Breast Milk After Helping Them. by Hallabee1(m): 6:39pm On Jun 09, 2018
be a cheerful giver now
Re: Lady Recounts How 2 Male Beggars Asked For Her Breast Milk After Helping Them. by Lonestar124: 6:51pm On Jun 09, 2018
Concocted story... How many almajaris can pronounce the word "nunu"
Re: Lady Recounts How 2 Male Beggars Asked For Her Breast Milk After Helping Them. by Aldebaran(m): 6:56pm On Jun 09, 2018
Lols grin
Re: Lady Recounts How 2 Male Beggars Asked For Her Breast Milk After Helping Them. by yhungbrowhne(m): 6:56pm On Jun 09, 2018
EbukaHades10:
"It" must be big,for them to collect those things and still ask for that"thing"
Re: Lady Recounts How 2 Male Beggars Asked For Her Breast Milk After Helping Them. by Nobody: 6:59pm On Jun 09, 2018
dominique:
Those saying that she's lying don't know how saucy and lewd those almajri boys can be. This is one of the few twitter stories I actually believe.

Good evening ma!

Seems I'm disturbing you too much, anti-spam no want my enjoy my life.
Re: Lady Recounts How 2 Male Beggars Asked For Her Breast Milk After Helping Them. by tunary(m): 7:02pm On Jun 09, 2018
If she no help them e go come be like say she wicked
some people truly deserve to suffer, now their begging start
Re: Lady Recounts How 2 Male Beggars Asked For Her Breast Milk After Helping Them. by isaacasak(m): 7:05pm On Jun 09, 2018
@ chai almajiri self like better thing
Re: Lady Recounts How 2 Male Beggars Asked For Her Breast Milk After Helping Them. by Jacktheripper: 7:10pm On Jun 09, 2018
Waiting for experts opinion on this.
Re: Lady Recounts How 2 Male Beggars Asked For Her Breast Milk After Helping Them. by Nobody: 7:20pm On Jun 09, 2018
THEY SUPPOSE RAPE YOU IF NOT BECAUSE OF BUHARI THE FULANI HERDSMAN PRESIDENT
Re: Lady Recounts How 2 Male Beggars Asked For Her Breast Milk After Helping Them. by Awoleesu(m): 7:24pm On Jun 09, 2018
Girl, you went too far allowing them into your house! Now, they got the wrong impression... Thank your stars they didn't attempt the unthinkable! Next time give whatever you so wish to them @ the gate & be safe.
Re: Lady Recounts How 2 Male Beggars Asked For Her Breast Milk After Helping Them. by Dearlord(m): 7:28pm On Jun 09, 2018
Is it now a crime to beg for Nunu? Just common your sour Nunu you can't give.
Re: Lady Recounts How 2 Male Beggars Asked For Her Breast Milk After Helping Them. by Almost1122: 7:30pm On Jun 09, 2018
Pat081:
U Shuld hv let mi c It maybe is big or small 4 mi to knw wot ot say

Rip English
Re: Lady Recounts How 2 Male Beggars Asked For Her Breast Milk After Helping Them. by dominique(f): 7:40pm On Jun 09, 2018
JixNation:

Good evening ma!

Seems I'm disturbing you too much, anti-spam no want my enjoy my life.

No vex. You've been unbanned
Re: Lady Recounts How 2 Male Beggars Asked For Her Breast Milk After Helping Them. by henrymartins34: 7:44pm On Jun 09, 2018
lipsrsealed grin grin
Re: Lady Recounts How 2 Male Beggars Asked For Her Breast Milk After Helping Them. by DjAduba(m): 7:45pm On Jun 09, 2018
Big fat lie....... Na by force to trend?
Re: Lady Recounts How 2 Male Beggars Asked For Her Breast Milk After Helping Them. by Nobody: 7:47pm On Jun 09, 2018
dominique:

No vex. You've been unbanned
Thank you ma'am!

How/why the thing dey ban me every now and then?
Re: Lady Recounts How 2 Male Beggars Asked For Her Breast Milk After Helping Them. by cheddahboy(m): 7:49pm On Jun 09, 2018
begwong:

Mai alamar dandanon kindirmo kuwa kila.. Lol ✈ ✈

Lol.. kai mutum ne mara kyau
Re: Lady Recounts How 2 Male Beggars Asked For Her Breast Milk After Helping Them. by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jun 09, 2018
Just tell us you want us to know you have breasts.
Re: Lady Recounts How 2 Male Beggars Asked For Her Breast Milk After Helping Them. by Chigeorge2015(m): 7:59pm On Jun 09, 2018
U should have given then nah. They asked for what u have and u can't give. U're wicked oo
Re: Lady Recounts How 2 Male Beggars Asked For Her Breast Milk After Helping Them. by blowjob: 8:03pm On Jun 09, 2018
PEACHES,WE HEAR.. grin grin..WE KNOW NOW,U HAVE BIG NUNU RESEVOIR... grin...LIESSS grin
Re: Lady Recounts How 2 Male Beggars Asked For Her Breast Milk After Helping Them. by sammylove22(m): 8:12pm On Jun 09, 2018
She look nice. Maybe she exposed herself for them to see.
Why would you carry such boys to your house
Re: Lady Recounts How 2 Male Beggars Asked For Her Breast Milk After Helping Them. by willibounce1(m): 8:16pm On Jun 09, 2018
LMAO! you think say almajiris nor like better succulent huge brea.st. I sure say the boys go just dey wonder why this yanriyan get big bobby....dem kuku ask her make she give them small nunu to reduce the load.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Maid Exposes Ritualist Slay Queen In Zambia. Fetish Items Found In Her House / Abdu Usman: Gunmen Shoot Bauchi Auditor-General, Kidnap His Son (Graphic Photo) / Female–led Robbery Gang That Specializes In Stealing Cars Apprehended In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.