Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,069 members, 7,828,787 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:10 PM

Reason Why You Shouldn't Pity Obasanjo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reason Why You Shouldn't Pity Obasanjo (1094 Views)

Leah Sharibu Speaks From Captivity, Asks Buhari To Pity Her (Audio) / Buhari Queries Obasanjo Over $16bn Power Project / Olusegun Obasanjo Working Out At The Gym (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reason Why You Shouldn't Pity Obasanjo by Akanapiaigwe: 12:33pm On Jun 09, 2018
DON'T CRY FOR OBASANJO. HIS WISH IS COMING TRUE.

In Chapter 12 of Baba's Book " My Watch" OBJ was quoted to have said

" I Prefer to vote for Buhari to jail me than allowing GEJ to ruin Nigeria"

God bless Gej

cc
Lalasticlala seun mynd44
Re: Reason Why You Shouldn't Pity Obasanjo by daryoor(m): 12:39pm On Jun 09, 2018
Nobody will jail him.

Obj: the pioneer of cracy-demostation. The father of incompetency.

Some people will want to defend him becos the are comparing him to more useless leaders that came after him.
Re: Reason Why You Shouldn't Pity Obasanjo by makeitijn: 3:33pm On Jun 09, 2018
obasanjo shouldn't be pitied , I hope buhari finish what abacha couldn't complete on that hypocrite of a man

2 Likes

Re: Reason Why You Shouldn't Pity Obasanjo by ChiefAzubuike(f): 3:35pm On Jun 09, 2018
Akanapiaigwe:

God bless Gej

cc
Lalasticlala seun mynd44
That senile coward called obj deserves a special torture chamber in kirikiri.

2 Likes

Re: Reason Why You Shouldn't Pity Obasanjo by orisa37: 3:52pm On Jun 09, 2018
He is Mr. Frank. He thought a Soldier would always perform better than a bloody civilian until he now sees a Wolf in Sheep's clothing. It is good to repent. That is the ways of the Spirit.
Re: Reason Why You Shouldn't Pity Obasanjo by Akanapiaigwe: 4:11pm On Jun 09, 2018
orisa37:
He is Mr. Frank. He thought a Soldier would always perform better than a bloody civilian until he now sees a Wolf in Sheep's clothing. It is good to repent. That is the ways of the Spirit.
Buhari is a criminal
cc
Omenka CilicMarin
Re: Reason Why You Shouldn't Pity Obasanjo by orisa37: 10:32am On Jun 10, 2018
Akanapiaigwe:
Buhari is a criminal cc Omenka CilicMarin

Fraudulently immoral. Always making mischievous Statements.
Re: Reason Why You Shouldn't Pity Obasanjo by JONNYSPUTE(m): 11:10am On Jun 10, 2018
This is just the beginning.
Re: Reason Why You Shouldn't Pity Obasanjo by vedaxcool(m): 11:17am On Jun 10, 2018
Just here to watch the ever so pained ipob yoots defend a man they hated so much and demanded PMB arrested if he thought his anticorruption war was true.
Re: Reason Why You Shouldn't Pity Obasanjo by zombieHUNTER: 12:07pm On Jun 10, 2018
vedaxcool:
Just here to watch the ever so pained ipob yoots defend a man they hated so much and demanded PMB arrested if he thought his anticorruption war was true.

You can't even make sense
What a pity

2 Likes

Re: Reason Why You Shouldn't Pity Obasanjo by comradewanle(m): 12:16pm On Jun 10, 2018
I think the man is being driven by his selfish interest, he made GEJ to become a president and later hate him, and also supported GMB and hate him also...........I think this man needs to check himself
Re: Reason Why You Shouldn't Pity Obasanjo by HiddenShadow: 12:19pm On Jun 10, 2018
Akanapiaigwe:

God bless Gej

Words are powerful and therefore OBJ will either end up in jail or grave
Re: Reason Why You Shouldn't Pity Obasanjo by vedaxcool(m): 12:23pm On Jun 10, 2018
zombieHUNTER:

You can't even make sense
What a pity
Zombies are known to be devoid of brains so are those whose only success in life is zombie haunting.

1 Like

Re: Reason Why You Shouldn't Pity Obasanjo by zombieHUNTER: 12:30pm On Jun 10, 2018
vedaxcool:

Zombies are known to be devoid of brains so are those whose only success in life is zombie haunting.

Cows everywhere

1 Like

Re: Reason Why You Shouldn't Pity Obasanjo by ipodstinks: 12:40pm On Jun 10, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:

That senile coward called obj deserves a special torture chamber in kirikiri.
Why are you abusing the word SENILE?
Re: Reason Why You Shouldn't Pity Obasanjo by Akanapiaigwe: 12:42pm On Jun 10, 2018
zombieHUNTER:

Cows everywhere
grin

2 Likes

Re: Reason Why You Shouldn't Pity Obasanjo by Akanapiaigwe: 12:44pm On Jun 10, 2018
[s]
vedaxcool:
[/s]
trash trash trash
Buhari is a criminal terrorist
you know
I know
we know that Buhari is a terrorist
aisha is a shameless corrupt prostitute
kiss the truth

1 Like

Re: Reason Why You Shouldn't Pity Obasanjo by Nobody: 1:33pm On Jun 10, 2018
Its not matter of pity for me.

Buhari though a sadistic bigot cannot arrest OBJ if his hands are clean.

This man got the presidency on a platter of gold in 1999 but bastardized it till we found ourselves under this failure APC.

I wish Buhari can order an indelendent transparent committee to probe OBJ so he can be jailed. But does he have the balls?

OBJ that monetized our National Assembly? sentence for that alone should be crucification.
Re: Reason Why You Shouldn't Pity Obasanjo by vedaxcool(m): 2:06pm On Jun 10, 2018
zombieHUNTER:

Cows everywhere

Zombie oh zombie

1 Like

Re: Reason Why You Shouldn't Pity Obasanjo by anibirelawal(m): 2:12pm On Jun 10, 2018
Akanapiaigwe:
[s][/s] trash trash trash Buhari is a criminal terrorist you know I know we know that Buhari is a terrorist aisha is a shameless corrupt prostitute kiss the truth

PMB is our God sent president, deal with that.
Re: Reason Why You Shouldn't Pity Obasanjo by Akanapiaigwe: 2:29pm On Jun 10, 2018
[s]
anibirelawal:

PMB is our God sent president, deal with that.
[/s]
he's a criminal terrorist
kiss the truth
Re: Reason Why You Shouldn't Pity Obasanjo by anibirelawal(m): 2:33pm On Jun 10, 2018
Akanapiaigwe:
[s][/s] he's a criminal terrorist kiss the truth

The truth is... PMB/PYO till 2023. grin
Re: Reason Why You Shouldn't Pity Obasanjo by Akanapiaigwe: 3:31pm On Jun 10, 2018
[s]
anibirelawal:

The truth is... PMB/PYO till 2023. grin
[/s]
nope Buhari to Hague 2019
Re: Reason Why You Shouldn't Pity Obasanjo by Nobody: 3:45pm On Jun 10, 2018
most pple commenting here were kids/toddlers wen obj ruled this country from 1999-2007. He killed various army generals, he wasted our resources, he extorted every Nigerian using MTN, he rigged elections, he killed alot of pple that can't be mentioned worst of it he made Yaradua his successor cos he wants to rule by proxy since ge couldn't achieve third term bid. Iyabo also stole our money etc

(1) (Reply)

KEMIADEOSUNGATE: BMC Now Forged A Certificate Altering '0' To '9' Must See! / If Nnamdi Kanu Was To Come Back, Do You Think Biafrans Would Still Support Him? / Osundecide2018: Omisore To Fayemi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.