Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,838 members, 7,810,220 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:32 AM

Please Guys Help Me Wish Her A Happy Birthday - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Guys Help Me Wish Her A Happy Birthday (1120 Views)

28 Looks Good On Me , Happiest Birthday To Me . Wish Me Well Please / I Got This Mail From A Lady Here Please Guys Help Her / Things A Girl Wish Her Boyfriend Knows. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Guys Help Me Wish Her A Happy Birthday by Nobody: 1:11pm On Jun 09, 2018
I love you
Your one in a million
My secret keeper
My everything
I love you sis
Indeed ur a sister
Wish u a happy birthday
Kisses

1 Like

Re: Please Guys Help Me Wish Her A Happy Birthday by Oche211(m): 1:17pm On Jun 09, 2018
Happy birthday to her. But all this "I love you", "I love you" that i'm seeing, Hope it's to a sis from your mother's womb.
Re: Please Guys Help Me Wish Her A Happy Birthday by Nobody: 1:20pm On Jun 09, 2018
Oche211:
Happy birthday to her. But all this "I love you", "I love you" that i'm seeing, Hope it's to a sis from your mother's womb.

Lol yes she is sis from the same womb and same mother
Re: Please Guys Help Me Wish Her A Happy Birthday by Jamariwolff(f): 1:22pm On Jun 09, 2018
LOL. She's fat and really ugly.
Re: Please Guys Help Me Wish Her A Happy Birthday by IamD18: 1:25pm On Jun 09, 2018
Tell her to come pick the pant she left in my crib, it's really smelling and making my crib not conducive.

Thanks

3 Likes

Re: Please Guys Help Me Wish Her A Happy Birthday by Oche211(m): 1:28pm On Jun 09, 2018
Imapearl:

Lol yes she is sis from the same womb and same mother
ok... Raising a glass to toast to her birthday.
Re: Please Guys Help Me Wish Her A Happy Birthday by EasyMind(m): 1:29pm On Jun 09, 2018
happy Birthday to your Sister. She is Blessed.
Re: Please Guys Help Me Wish Her A Happy Birthday by SoapQueen(f): 1:31pm On Jun 09, 2018
Imapearl:
I love you
Your one in a million
My secret keeper
My everything
I love you sis
Indeed ur a sister
Wish u a happy birthday
Kisses

Happy Birthday to your beautiful sister. May God Almighty cause her to smile always.
Re: Please Guys Help Me Wish Her A Happy Birthday by sapeleboi(m): 1:37pm On Jun 09, 2018
happy bornday pretty kiss
Re: Please Guys Help Me Wish Her A Happy Birthday by Durhleepee(f): 1:41pm On Jun 09, 2018
Happy Birthday to her and myself. Long Life and prosperity to us all
Re: Please Guys Help Me Wish Her A Happy Birthday by GoldenJAT(m): 2:00pm On Jun 09, 2018
IamD18:
Tell her to come pick the pant she left in my crib, it's really smelling and making my crib not conducive.

Thanks
I have seen STUPID PEOPLE.... but urs is LEGENDARY. LIKE U CAN ACTUALLY TYPE SUCH WORDS SO FREELY!!!! slowpoke.... I no blame you... Na Mtn way dash u data 2 de misbehave.. Even if owner stupid for owner family... U no go fit pretend small.MUMU.
Re: Please Guys Help Me Wish Her A Happy Birthday by Burgerlomo: 2:30pm On Jun 09, 2018
Imapearl:
I love you
Your one in a million
My secret keeper
My everything
I love you sis
Indeed ur a sister
Wish u a happy birthday
Kisses

HBD LLNP. By the way gee me her # make I call her personally to wish her HBD cool
Re: Please Guys Help Me Wish Her A Happy Birthday by Nobodys(f): 2:44pm On Jun 09, 2018
GoldenJAT:
I have seen STUPID PEOPLE.... but urs is LEGENDARY. LIKE U CAN ACTUALLY TYPE SUCH WORDS SO FREELY!!!! slowpoke.... I no blame you... Na Mtn way dash u data 2 de misbehave.. Even if owner stupid for owner family... U no go fit pretend small.MUMU.
now, how you can type these words freely is amazing. .
Re: Please Guys Help Me Wish Her A Happy Birthday by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jun 09, 2018
Happy birthday to her
Re: Please Guys Help Me Wish Her A Happy Birthday by GoldenJAT(m): 3:08pm On Jun 09, 2018
Nobodys:
now, how you can type these words freely is amazing. .
Check very well.... U c d reason for my outburst!!!
Re: Please Guys Help Me Wish Her A Happy Birthday by mimimile93: 3:17pm On Jun 09, 2018
Imapearl:
I love you Your one in a million My secret keeper My everything I love you sis Indeed ur a sister Wish u a happy birthday Kisses
You are stylishly advertising this olosho to potential suitors abi?

1 Like

Re: Please Guys Help Me Wish Her A Happy Birthday by ElsonMorali: 4:17pm On Jun 09, 2018
Imapearl:

Lol
yes
she is
sis from the same womb and same mother

Happy Birthday to your beautiful sister. I wish her long life and prosperity.
Re: Please Guys Help Me Wish Her A Happy Birthday by ElsonMorali: 4:19pm On Jun 09, 2018
Durhleepee:
Happy Birthday to her and myself. Long Life and prosperity to us all

Happy birthday to you dear. Long life and prosperity to you too.
Re: Please Guys Help Me Wish Her A Happy Birthday by Durhleepee(f): 4:23pm On Jun 09, 2018
ElsonMorali:

Happy birthday to you dear. Long life and prosperity to you too.
Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Guys Help Me Wish Her A Happy Birthday by ElsonMorali: 4:24pm On Jun 09, 2018
Jamariwolff:
LOL. She's fat and really ugly.

And this is funny? undecided
Re: Please Guys Help Me Wish Her A Happy Birthday by Sanemind(m): 4:43pm On Jun 09, 2018
I like us sister,is she single?
Re: Please Guys Help Me Wish Her A Happy Birthday by Quiver: 4:48pm On Jun 09, 2018
Happy Birthday to your sister!!!
Re: Please Guys Help Me Wish Her A Happy Birthday by Thugzmoney: 5:46pm On Jun 09, 2018
mimimile93:

You are stylishly advertising this olosho to potential suitors abi?

you're just embarrassing your family and your village people don really use your brain play Nairabet....senseless senslisin
Re: Please Guys Help Me Wish Her A Happy Birthday by Neimar: 6:19pm On Jun 09, 2018
omo si her big B nd suckable L

happy birthday to her

(1) (Reply)

Guys, What Is It You Look Out For When You See A Lady Naked / Whatsap Me / Sophia From Lagos State University Using Pepsi Bottle To Flnger Herself In Hoste

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.