Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,849 members, 7,810,274 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:19 AM

Ochereome Nnanna's Tribalistic Facebook Posts (Chairman Vanguard Editorial Board - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ochereome Nnanna's Tribalistic Facebook Posts (Chairman Vanguard Editorial Board (43152 Views)

Ochereome Nnanna Apologizes To Yoruba Nation / Ochereome Nnanna Vows Not To Resign As Vanguard Editorial Board Over Bigotry / Ochereome Nnanna: "Yorubas Are Sophisticated Morons"- Vanguard Editorial Chairma (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ochereome Nnanna's Tribalistic Facebook Posts (Chairman Vanguard Editorial Board by legitnow: 4:29pm On Jun 09, 2018
omenka:
This man epitomizes what it is to be a closet bigoted beast!

I feel like throwing up here! This coming from an aged PROFESSIONAL!

Who knows the damages he's caused before his sins found him out yesterday?

Everything he said, is wat we have been trying to explain to seun and co here, but u keep banning and thinking anything changes.

Yoruba have their mission, Hausa have their mission, Igbo have their mission, minorities have their mission.

Nobody is here to be used to actualise anybody mission.

That is y the sahara reporter guy running around igbo land just dey make me laugh, becos nobody in the east will vote for him, until the SE produce a president of Nigeria.

Igbo are not prepared to vote any Yoruba till then, now, u will not hear or understand dis.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ochereome Nnanna's Tribalistic Facebook Posts (Chairman Vanguard Editorial Board by blackgold90(m): 4:30pm On Jun 09, 2018
Monkey will suck in blood is now President

1 Like

Re: Ochereome Nnanna's Tribalistic Facebook Posts (Chairman Vanguard Editorial Board by Babacele: 4:32pm On Jun 09, 2018
omenka:

sane folks have been complaining about the deliberate mischievousness of Vanguard in recent time that fall short of even the standards of gutter journalism. Who knows whether he has been the face behind the pro PDP unprofessional masquerade of a supposedly unbiased tabloid?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ochereome Nnanna's Tribalistic Facebook Posts (Chairman Vanguard Editorial Board by Nobody: 4:32pm On Jun 09, 2018
A wise man avoids social media like it's a plague even when he is right in his words.

Such a dwindling reputation. I pity him.

2 Likes

Re: Ochereome Nnanna's Tribalistic Facebook Posts (Chairman Vanguard Editorial Board by ThatIgboBoy: 4:32pm On Jun 09, 2018
dvee2:
How can a human being harbour sooo much bile and hate for others? Yet he is an editor of a national newspaper.
Any wonder why headlines from vanguard are skewed,sensationalized,fake and bigoted?
Nothing short of dismissal will reset this man's brain.
When we say the media is bias it can't be more than this. How do you expect such a fellow to report news factually?
I can see you expressing your love for human beings in your posts below. you were disparaging a whole tribe because of their culture. you called them backwards.
in the other post, u were wishing death on another person. rejoicing ha ur slave master is off to buy a super tucano

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ochereome Nnanna's Tribalistic Facebook Posts (Chairman Vanguard Editorial Board by perfectedmee: 4:32pm On Jun 09, 2018
This guy has earned my respect.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ochereome Nnanna's Tribalistic Facebook Posts (Chairman Vanguard Editorial Board by BetaThings: 4:33pm On Jun 09, 2018
plessis:
The VP uploaded a picture of reinhard bonke's crusade and claimed it was the picture of kano people coming out to hail buhari on his visit....

Yes the vanguard man is being unprofessional but the VP is a lying liar.....

How did this nonsense thread get to the front page?

The moderators put it there - the how
Nigerians need to know what some people are saying - the why
Re: Ochereome Nnanna's Tribalistic Facebook Posts (Chairman Vanguard Editorial Board by Akanapiaigwe: 4:33pm On Jun 09, 2018
[s]
omenka:

[/s]
he's a bigot because he stood for what he believed in
do you think that everyone will be like you that supports fulani herdsmen killing your people just because Buhari is a fulani.

see who's calling someone a bigot.
Nonsense
we must tell you the truth

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ochereome Nnanna's Tribalistic Facebook Posts (Chairman Vanguard Editorial Board by omenka(m): 4:33pm On Jun 09, 2018
This man is nothing but a spiteful hateful demon!

Look at the hate and bile oozing from his mind against a people whose only crime seems to be voting in a candidate of their choice in a fair contest!

God forbid.

3 Likes

Re: Ochereome Nnanna's Tribalistic Facebook Posts (Chairman Vanguard Editorial Board by Akanapiaigwe: 4:34pm On Jun 09, 2018
[s]
omenka:
Typical Pig just as expected. God forbid.
[/s]
trash trash trash
better than someone who enjoys the killing of his people just because igbos are speaking up for his people and opposing Buhari's mindless killing

shameless bigot

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ochereome Nnanna's Tribalistic Facebook Posts (Chairman Vanguard Editorial Board by oweman: 4:35pm On Jun 09, 2018
[quote author=Optional09 post=68324798]It would be a deliberate wickedness for any person to forget Nnamdi Kanu. He is a real man.

Unfortunately by now it's very likely Kanu is either in a military mortuary or his body has been given the Saro Wiwa chemical treatment either here in Nigeria or th thrown into the high sea and for all I care that serve the terrorist right .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ochereome Nnanna's Tribalistic Facebook Posts (Chairman Vanguard Editorial Board by Sanchez01: 4:35pm On Jun 09, 2018
utenwuson:
and what has his post got to do with his job?
EVERYTHING! He is a journalist, which implies he must remain objective in the eye of the public. He could choose to be everything he wants to be in his closet but no, he can't just hide his disgust and tribalistic tendencies. The funniest part is that he is in the West.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ochereome Nnanna's Tribalistic Facebook Posts (Chairman Vanguard Editorial Board by dustmalik: 4:36pm On Jun 09, 2018
dvee2:
How can a human being harbour sooo much bile and hate for others? Yet he is an editor of a national newspaper.
Any wonder why headlines from vanguard are skewed,sensationalized,fake and bigoted?
Nothing short of dismissal will reset this man's brain.
When we say the media is bias it can't be more than this. How do you expect such a fellow to report news factually?
The fact that most, if not all, his tribesmen on this thread agrees with his views, tells you a lot.
Re: Ochereome Nnanna's Tribalistic Facebook Posts (Chairman Vanguard Editorial Board by dudebuck: 4:36pm On Jun 09, 2018
Gift101:
This guy hates Yorubas and Buhari. No two ways about it.
shut up! he is anti Apc, didn't you see where he said a detribalized yoruba is the most patriotic nigerian. look at you. Sophisticated morons on my mind.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ochereome Nnanna's Tribalistic Facebook Posts (Chairman Vanguard Editorial Board by Akanapiaigwe: 4:36pm On Jun 09, 2018
[s]
omenka:

Look at the hate and bile oozing from his mind against a people whose only crime seems to be voting in a candidate of their choice in a fair contest!

God forbid.
[/s]
shatap he's better than you that watch his people being butchered by fulani herdsmen at least he's criticizing those partly responsible for the negligence
Stop crying like a baby
grow up dude

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ochereome Nnanna's Tribalistic Facebook Posts (Chairman Vanguard Editorial Board by seunmsg(m): 4:37pm On Jun 09, 2018
This is just shameful. Hopefully, the management of vanguard newspaper will sack this bigot immediately. Shameful! embarassed

Like I wrote on another thread earlier today, Igbo people really need to do a serious soul searching. The level of hatred oozing out of their minds against Yoruba's and other tribes in Nigeria is really worrisome. Politics shouldn't lead to this level of emotional hatred.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ochereome Nnanna's Tribalistic Facebook Posts (Chairman Vanguard Editorial Board by abumoney(m): 4:37pm On Jun 09, 2018
Welcome to Nigeria, a country where everyone is a social media activist
Re: Ochereome Nnanna's Tribalistic Facebook Posts (Chairman Vanguard Editorial Board by BetaThings: 4:37pm On Jun 09, 2018
kittykollinxx:
I knew he was saying the truth because all he said were bitter

So if I say anything bitter about anybody, it must be true
So a lie cannot be bitter?

Anyway this one too should open your eyes

https://www.altnews.in/football-related-hooliganism-in-switzerland-shared-as-rioting-by-muslims-during-ramazan-in-uk/

When you endorse lies against others, you may become a victim someday

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ochereome Nnanna's Tribalistic Facebook Posts (Chairman Vanguard Editorial Board by dudebuck: 4:37pm On Jun 09, 2018
omenka:

God forbid.
where is the hate?

2 Likes

Re: Ochereome Nnanna's Tribalistic Facebook Posts (Chairman Vanguard Editorial Board by legitnow: 4:37pm On Jun 09, 2018
dudebuck:
shut up! he is anti Apc, didn't you see where he said a detribalized yoruba is the most patriotic nigerian. look at you. Sophisticated morons on my mind.

Anybody wey talk true is this and that.

Yet this so called good people sit in their house whilst babies are slaughtered in their own country everyday.

2 Likes

Re: Ochereome Nnanna's Tribalistic Facebook Posts (Chairman Vanguard Editorial Board by omenka(m): 4:38pm On Jun 09, 2018
The old bastard pig was caught here lying pants down. Football hooligans doing their thing and he posts the video claiming they were Muslims.

We need that Social Media bill now more than ever. Beasts like this thing should be held accountable for their deliberate acts of incitement.

4 Likes

Re: Ochereome Nnanna's Tribalistic Facebook Posts (Chairman Vanguard Editorial Board by slap1(m): 4:38pm On Jun 09, 2018
Those are his personal opinions. You can't force or expect him to write how you feel he should.

2 Likes

Re: Ochereome Nnanna's Tribalistic Facebook Posts (Chairman Vanguard Editorial Board by ElsonMorali: 4:39pm On Jun 09, 2018
How can a single human being harbor so much hatred in him?

So sad.

Unfortunately I've seen that brand of hatred displayed here by Igbo Nairalanders.

This is so not proper.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ochereome Nnanna's Tribalistic Facebook Posts (Chairman Vanguard Editorial Board by NaijaNaWaa: 4:39pm On Jun 09, 2018
Nothing wrong with these posts. If I were in his shoes, I’d post same.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ochereome Nnanna's Tribalistic Facebook Posts (Chairman Vanguard Editorial Board by dudebuck: 4:40pm On Jun 09, 2018
legitnow:

Anybody wey talk true is this and that.

Yet this so called good people sit in their house whilst babies are slaughtered in their own country everyday.
don't mind them

2 Likes

Re: Ochereome Nnanna's Tribalistic Facebook Posts (Chairman Vanguard Editorial Board by legitnow: 4:40pm On Jun 09, 2018
ElsonMorali:
How can a single human being harbor so much hatred in him?

So sad.

Unfortunately I've seen that brand of hatred displayed here by Igbo Nairalanders.

This is so not proper.

Wat did u say about babies slaughtered in your own country, Mr Good Man?

U have nothing to say about mother and babies slaughtered but want to condemn a person expressing his own understanding of current affairs?

2 Likes

Re: Ochereome Nnanna's Tribalistic Facebook Posts (Chairman Vanguard Editorial Board by BetaThings: 4:41pm On Jun 09, 2018
dudebuck:

He hates all
Middle Belt people
Niger Deltans
Yoruba

And he said the Igbos sat there while the Yoruba won awards
We know he hates Osinbajo who under Buhari has been more visible than Jonathan was under Yaradua

At least he is not singling out "Yoruba Muslims" like some miscreants on Nairaland like to do - he hates all apart from SE people
Re: Ochereome Nnanna's Tribalistic Facebook Posts (Chairman Vanguard Editorial Board by kikake: 4:41pm On Jun 09, 2018
TMemos:
How can a Chairman, Editorial Board of a newspaper be calling the VP a fake pastor and be promoting hate and tribalism?

Nigeria's existing skewed and lopsided political structure and constitution crafted by northern soldiers were founded on hate and tribalism. Wake up, Nigeria is hate and tribalism itself. You don't find Angels in Hell.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ochereome Nnanna's Tribalistic Facebook Posts (Chairman Vanguard Editorial Board by naijaking1: 4:41pm On Jun 09, 2018
Too bad there's no awards for brutal honesty, if there is Nnanna will be a frontline contender.
What he said against Imo, Igbos, Anambra, Yoruba, and Fulanis are all TRUE.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ochereome Nnanna's Tribalistic Facebook Posts (Chairman Vanguard Editorial Board by Akanapiaigwe: 4:41pm On Jun 09, 2018
[s]
omenka:
The old bastard pig was caught here lying pants down. Football hooligans doing their thing and he posts the video claiming they were Muslims.

We need that Social Media bill now more than ever. Beasts like this thing should be held accountable for their deliberate acts of incitement.
[/s]
see him usually defending fulani herdsmen against his people just because Buhari is a fulani
you no dey shame bro?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ochereome Nnanna's Tribalistic Facebook Posts (Chairman Vanguard Editorial Board by legitnow: 4:42pm On Jun 09, 2018
naijaking1:
Too bad there's no awards for brutal honesty, if there is Nnanna will be a frontline contender.
What he said against Imo, Igbos, Anambra, Yoruba, and Fulanis are all TRUE.

That is wat i thought.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Nomination Brawl: El-rufai Shares Bob Marley’s Song About Betrayal. / Ibrahim Babangida As Head Of State Riding With Queen Elizabeth In Her Carriage / Osinbajo Not Under Pressure To Resign – Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.