Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,179 members, 7,821,991 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:58 PM

Ochereome Nnanna's Tribalistic Facebook Posts (Chairman Vanguard Editorial Board - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ochereome Nnanna's Tribalistic Facebook Posts (Chairman Vanguard Editorial Board (43214 Views)

Ochereome Nnanna Apologizes To Yoruba Nation / Ochereome Nnanna Vows Not To Resign As Vanguard Editorial Board Over Bigotry / Ochereome Nnanna: "Yorubas Are Sophisticated Morons"- Vanguard Editorial Chairma (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ochereome Nnanna's Tribalistic Facebook Posts (Chairman Vanguard Editorial Board by legitnow: 5:21pm On Jun 09, 2018
resurgent2019:

Are you serious? We better start preparing for war because the Presidency is surely not going to the igbos in 2023. Which other Nigerians tribes will vote an Igbo President?

A YORUBA MAN WILL BE THE FIRST TO RUN TO IGBO LAND TO BEG VOTE, LIKE WE OWE THEM ANYTHING.

YET, HE IS THE FIRST TO SHOUT, WE WILL NOT VOTE IGBO.

MENTAL CASE!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ochereome Nnanna's Tribalistic Facebook Posts (Chairman Vanguard Editorial Board by thebestprice(m): 5:21pm On Jun 09, 2018
Bullshit.. everybody be CRIMINAL , EVEN MA PAPA
Re: Ochereome Nnanna's Tribalistic Facebook Posts (Chairman Vanguard Editorial Board by LZAA: 5:23pm On Jun 09, 2018
ElsonMorali:

Be fooling yourself.

All these bragging ends online. You are just one more helpless and deluded Igbo boy who has been told a doctored history of the civil war.

You can continue from where Nnamdi Kanu stopped and gather your ragtag army for another round of trouncing.

So na now you just realize say Rwandans fight war ba?

Go and find out what caused the war. All these hatred you guys are spilling online, one day you'll pay for it. Mark my words.

You keep saying that the Igbo tribe us the most hated tribe in Nigeria. And for good reasons.

When the chickens come home to roost for y'all, that's when you'll start blaming the Yoruba for not coming to your aid.

The northerners gave you guys an ultimatum and you guys started running helter skelter to appease them.

When they start burning you live and direct don't come and shout genocide here o. We no wan hear.
By running upandan u mean ralph uwazurike? grin
The same crook who was kicked out of massobgrin

3 Likes

Re: Ochereome Nnanna's Tribalistic Facebook Posts (Chairman Vanguard Editorial Board by franchasng: 5:24pm On Jun 09, 2018
ElsonMorali:

Who cares. Go to one corner and lick your imaginary wounds. When you born pikin, take am go corner go teach am how e go begin dey lick imaginary wounds too.

Na ya wahala be dat o.

If you like ehn, go and gather all of you and begin to wage that war y'all are hungering for, you will be trounced and flogged back to your hamlets, sho gbo. Try it and see.
Ask your father, ask your grandfather and grandmother, tell them to tell u the truth, if not for British intervention and Egypt and Russia, small Biafra already defeated big Nigeria without much military might or preparation within months.... Go to BBC archive and read.... that's why Hausa-Fulani dread Igbos till today.

And mind u, Igbos of today are more formiddable than Igbos of 1966.

But I do not pray or wish for another civil war, I want peaceful division of Nigeria without war, but if u guys feel u must fight instead of us to peacefully go and live in peace and progress, then be reminded that Britain don't have strength again like before....Britain don't have much interest again in Nigeria like before and Egypt is almost dead militarily, so it will be man to man, bone to bone, fight to finish, all sides must hear the blood of sounds and sing the ashes of death... It won't be fought on Igbo side alone like in 1968, birds will be urinating on both sides as chickens dance around in furious ecstasy.

The smell of blood will become the best aroma and our daily scent will be enveloped with tears angry

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ochereome Nnanna's Tribalistic Facebook Posts (Chairman Vanguard Editorial Board by NOETHNICITY(m): 5:25pm On Jun 09, 2018
menix:

So OBJ, Danjuma, Soyinka etc are all naive youths because they don't support the govt of the day nd speak against the ills of the govt ...

Well, kindly subscribe me to that too..
That guy is a tribal bigot
so much hate exude from him

Very unfortunate that such a tribal monster occupy such a sensitive office which he uses to spread/fuel ethnic hate
Re: Ochereome Nnanna's Tribalistic Facebook Posts (Chairman Vanguard Editorial Board by NOETHNICITY(m): 5:26pm On Jun 09, 2018
SamuelAnyawu:
grin grin grin grin We should all become Musicians?
Ur brother is simply monstrous. Such a racist

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ochereome Nnanna's Tribalistic Facebook Posts (Chairman Vanguard Editorial Board by legitnow: 5:27pm On Jun 09, 2018
franchasng:
Ask your father, ask your grandfather and grandmother, tell them to tell u the truth, if not for British intervention and Egypt and Russia, small Biafra already defeated big Nigeria without much military might or preparation within months.... Go to BBC archive and read.... that's why Hausa-Fulani dread Igbos till today.

But I do not pray or wish for another civil war, I want peaceful division of Nigeria without war, but if u guys feel u must fight instead of us to peacefully go and live in peace and progress, then be reminded that Britain don't have strength again like before....Britain don't much interest again in Nigeria like before and Egypt is almost dead militarily, so it will be man to man, bone to bone, fight to finish, all sides must hear the blood of sounds and sing the ashes of death... It won't be fought on Igbo side like in 1968, birds will be urinating on both sides as chickens dance around in furious ecstasy.

The smell of blood will become the best aroma and our daily scent will be enveloped with tears angry

THE ONLY THING CALMING IGBO ELITES TODAY, IS BUHARI HANDOVER PROMISE TO DEM.

IN FACT, THE NORTH HAND OVER PROMISE TO THEM.

ORDINARY NNAMDI KANU HAVE ALREADY FINISH NIGERIA

U CAN IMAGINE WEN THE ENTIRE POLITICAL ESTABLISHMENT OF THE EAST, GO UP IN ARMS.

LET THEM BREAK THAT PROMISE.

2 Likes

Re: Ochereome Nnanna's Tribalistic Facebook Posts (Chairman Vanguard Editorial Board by ElsonMorali: 5:27pm On Jun 09, 2018
franchasng:

[s]Ask your father, ask your grandfather and grandmother, tell them to tell u the truth, if not for British intervention and Egypt and Russia, small Biafra already defeated big Nigeria without much military might or preparation within months.... Go to BBC archive and read.... that's why Hausa-Fulani dread Igbos till today.

But I do not pray or wish for another civil war, I want peaceful division of Nigeria without war, but if u guys feel u must fight instead of us to peacefully go and live in peace and progress, then be reminded that Britain don't have strength again like before....Britain don't much interest again in Nigeria like before and Egypt is almost dead militarily, so it will be man to man, bone to bone, fight to finish, all sides must hear the blood of sounds and sing the ashes of death... It won't be fought on Igbo side like in 1968, birds will be urinating on both sides as chickens dance around in furious ecstasy.

[/s]

Trash.

Ask your father why Ojukwu ran to Ivory Coast dressed as a woman at the sight of Nigerian military boys abandoning y'all to face the consequences of his actions.

When you have an answer to that you can come back for this discussion.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ochereome Nnanna's Tribalistic Facebook Posts (Chairman Vanguard Editorial Board by NOETHNICITY(m): 5:29pm On Jun 09, 2018
franchasng:

But I do not pray or wish for another civil war, I want peaceful division of Nigeria without war, but if u guys feel u must fight instead of us to peacefully go and live in peace and progress, then be reminded that Britain don't have strength again like before....Britain don't have much interest again in Nigeria like before and Egypt is almost dead militarily, so it will be man to man, bone to bone, fight to finish, all sides must hear the blood of sounds and sing the ashes of death... It won't be fought on Igbo side alone like in 1968, birds will be urinating on both sides as chickens dance around in furious ecstasy.

Upon all this boasting, ur victim/persecution mentality complex is on the rise.
Ur cowardly Lord, cownu is no where to be found

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ochereome Nnanna's Tribalistic Facebook Posts (Chairman Vanguard Editorial Board by ElsonMorali: 5:31pm On Jun 09, 2018
LZAA:

By running upandan u mean ralph uwazurike? grin
The same crook who was kicked out of massobgrin

Aren't all of them crooks?

Nnamdi Kanu is chilling somewhere in Ghana eating Sharwma with the money you lot donated for arms and ammunitions to fight the Yorubas and Hausas. Lol.

You guys are hilarious walahi.

Very gullible people.

Now I understand how one mumu can sell passports of a non existent country to y'all.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ochereome Nnanna's Tribalistic Facebook Posts (Chairman Vanguard Editorial Board by LZAA: 5:36pm On Jun 09, 2018
ElsonMorali:

Aren't all of them crooks?

Nnamdi Kanu is chilling somewhere in Ghana eating Sharwma with the money you lot donated for arms and ammunitions to fight the Yorubas and Hausas. Lol.

You guys are hilarious walahi.

Very gullible people.

Now I understand how mumu can sell passports of a non existent country to y'all.
U keep linking ralph to kanu
Well for ur info ralph kidnapped kanu when kanu wanted to expose him
Re: Ochereome Nnanna's Tribalistic Facebook Posts (Chairman Vanguard Editorial Board by franchasng: 5:37pm On Jun 09, 2018
NOETHNICITY:
Upon all this boasting, ur victim/persecution mentality complex is on the rise.
Ur cowardly Lord, cownu is no where to be found
You don't expect a young civilian man without arms to fight with a combined federal power who have access to federal military might and national resources. The leader of Catalonians is facing same...it is normal.

Let us divide Nigeria, then after 5yrs, please attack Biafra and let's see how far.

Israel was powerless when they were same state with Palestine, but after 1952 that Israel became independent, tell me which Arab nation or Israel neighbor can dare attack Israel without getting wiped in few months

You are using our collective resources to fight small group of unarmed youths airing their opinion on national politics and u are forming hero, please accept for Nigeria to divide, go form your own nation and let us form ours, then attack as an independent nation and let us see how far.

Only time will tell.....it won't last forever I repeat, so keep bragging for now, its normal in life

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ochereome Nnanna's Tribalistic Facebook Posts (Chairman Vanguard Editorial Board by resurgent2019: 5:38pm On Jun 09, 2018
legitnow:

U CAN IMAGINE WEN THE ENTIRE POLITICAL ESTABLISHMENT OF THE EAST, GO UP IN ARMS.

Nigerians will rather grant igbos Biafra, than allow igbos to rule over them. Igbo people Better start preparing to rule over themselves.

And you are going with just your 5 south eastern states. Start building your future nation already. You don’t have what it takes to terrorize Nigerians into submission.
Re: Ochereome Nnanna's Tribalistic Facebook Posts (Chairman Vanguard Editorial Board by aribisala0(m): 5:40pm On Jun 09, 2018
legitnow:

Pulomise

When where how

1 Like

Re: Ochereome Nnanna's Tribalistic Facebook Posts (Chairman Vanguard Editorial Board by edupedia: 5:40pm On Jun 09, 2018
menix:
What is shocking about his Post, his Opinion
p

....what is shocking is how an IPOB pig became chairman of the editorial board of vanguard.... He should step down to start his own newspaper and champagne... I will no longer buy or read vanguard even online till he does... rubbish and nonsense

1 Like

Re: Ochereome Nnanna's Tribalistic Facebook Posts (Chairman Vanguard Editorial Board by NOETHNICITY(m): 5:43pm On Jun 09, 2018
Iblad0994:
Can you see what he said.
God should save us from enemies within our region.
Majority of them live in the Southwest, and yet they harbor so much hate in their heart towards the Yorubas.
To God, I'm shocked at the degree of hate emanating from those guys.
They seem to hate everyone but themselves.
Hausas re better, they re only just unpredictable.
Ibos re just unbelievable

2 Likes

Re: Ochereome Nnanna's Tribalistic Facebook Posts (Chairman Vanguard Editorial Board by naijaking1: 5:45pm On Jun 09, 2018
edupedia:
p

....what is shocking is how an IPOB pig became chairman of the editorial board of vanguard.... He should step down to start his own newspaper and champagne... I will no longer buy or read vanguard even online till he does... rubbish and nonsense

Becoming chairman of editorial board is not a political appointment, but a professional one. Just like being the chief surgeon in a private hospital, or being chief engineer in Dangote company.

The highest level of professional merit gets you the position, not because you are Igbo or Yoruba.

1 Like

Re: Ochereome Nnanna's Tribalistic Facebook Posts (Chairman Vanguard Editorial Board by ElsonMorali: 5:45pm On Jun 09, 2018
LZAA:

U keep linking ralph to kanu
Well for ur info ralph kidnapped kanu when kanu wanted to expose him

grin grin grin

Does it look like I care.

In fact the two of them can kill themselves for all I care. None of my business. They are both nonentities as far as I'm concerned.
Re: Ochereome Nnanna's Tribalistic Facebook Posts (Chairman Vanguard Editorial Board by OreMI22: 5:48pm On Jun 09, 2018
The border communities in Anambra state are the new killing grounds for the Fulani herdsmen.

Now the tie up women in their farm, rape them before butchering them like animals.

This is exactly why the IGP wanted to disarm Anambra people because he knew their plot to invade the state was close. it has finally started. The youths in all these villages should simply defend themselves.

The is a war of elimination going on secretly by those piloting these wars against us from Abuja.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KgKTPtvsZGo
Re: Ochereome Nnanna's Tribalistic Facebook Posts (Chairman Vanguard Editorial Board by franchasng: 5:48pm On Jun 09, 2018
ElsonMorali:

Trash.

Ask your father why Ojukwu ran to Ivory Coast dressed as a woman at the sight of Nigerian military boys abandoning y'all to face the consequences of his actions.

When you have an answer to that you can come back for this discussion.
Biafra of 1967 - 1969 = IMO + Abia + Anambra + Parts of Akwa Ibom + Parts of Rivers State + Parts of Delta State + Enugu + Ebonyi

Nigeria of 1967 - 1969 = Lagos, Borno, Oyo, Ondo, Edo, Ekiti, Ogun, Taraba, Niger, Adamawa, Benue, Kano, Kaduna, Abuja, Nasarawa, Osun, Gombe, Jigawa, Katsina, Kogi, Kwara, Zamfara, + Britain + Egypt + Russia

It took 2yrs plus for Nigeria with all the British military backup to defeat tiny untrained Biafra military, imagine now that Biafra is bigger, more connected, more exposed, more versed to now repeat same without British support and with some Middlebelt states staying neutral like some Niger Delta States stayed neutral

Stop thinking of war cos if it repeats now, Nigeria will be like Syria, in fact Syria will be better than Nigeria which I don't pray for but let us peacefully divide it and go and live in peace and maybe visit each other as foreigners and believe me, we all will prosper, have peace and respect one another than what we have now.

Support peaceful division of Nigeria for peace to reign, stop thinking of war cos if it happens, it won't be fought on Igbo land alone this time, bombs will be dropping in Ondo, Ogun, Lagos, Taraba, Gombe, Abia, IMO, Benue, Adamawa, Kaduna, Kano at same time...its going to be total bloody that I doubt there will be many survivals to tell the story from both sides.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ochereome Nnanna's Tribalistic Facebook Posts (Chairman Vanguard Editorial Board by YoungDenzel(m): 5:48pm On Jun 09, 2018
So people like this still exist his tribalism is Pungent I can actually feel it
Re: Ochereome Nnanna's Tribalistic Facebook Posts (Chairman Vanguard Editorial Board by LZAA: 5:50pm On Jun 09, 2018
ElsonMorali:

grin grin grin

Does it look like I care.

In fact the two of them can kill themselves for all I care. None of my business. They are both nonentities as far as I'm concerned.
Good good
Now leave igbo topics aii
Re: Ochereome Nnanna's Tribalistic Facebook Posts (Chairman Vanguard Editorial Board by ElsonMorali: 5:51pm On Jun 09, 2018
legitnow:

A YORUBA MAN WILL BE THE FIRST TO RUN TO IGBO LAND TO BEG VOTE, LIKE WE OWE THEM ANYTHING.

YET, HE IS THE FIRST TO SHOUT, WE WILL NOT VOTE IGBO.

MENTAL CASE!

Actually you do. You owe us your life.

If not for Awolowo bringing the war to a swift end by preventing food from getting to you all of you would have perished and you won't be here typing nonsense.

So, yes, thank the Yorubas. When you meet them in church go to them and shake their hands and thank them.

They are the reason you are alive today.

1 Like

Re: Ochereome Nnanna's Tribalistic Facebook Posts (Chairman Vanguard Editorial Board by ElsonMorali: 5:54pm On Jun 09, 2018
LZAA:

Good good

This is an Igbo topic?

Well remove your Igbo topic from a Yoruba man's forum.

Did you notice how silly that sounded?

Exactly.

You are Nigerian, I am Nigerian and we both have every right to be here.

Note call your uncle, Nnanna to order before his madness escalates.
Re: Ochereome Nnanna's Tribalistic Facebook Posts (Chairman Vanguard Editorial Board by ElsonMorali: 5:54pm On Jun 09, 2018
LZAA:

Good good

This is an Igbo topic?

Well remove your Igbo topic from a Yoruba man's forum.

Did you notice how silly that sounded?

Exactly.

You are Nigerian, I am Nigerian and we both have every right to be here.

Now call your uncle, Nnanna to order before his madness escalates.
Re: Ochereome Nnanna's Tribalistic Facebook Posts (Chairman Vanguard Editorial Board by naijaking1: 5:55pm On Jun 09, 2018
Tribalism?

A. Oba of Lagos: Drown Igbos in the Lagoon.

B. Dr.. Adeniran Ariyo: Massacre Igbos like they were massacred in south Africa.

C. Mr. Nnanna: Yorubas are sophisticated moroons, trusting Buhari.

Choose which one is most tribalistic.

7 Likes

Re: Ochereome Nnanna's Tribalistic Facebook Posts (Chairman Vanguard Editorial Board by NOETHNICITY(m): 5:56pm On Jun 09, 2018
franchasng:
You don't expect a young civilian man without arms to fight with a combined federal power who have access to federal military might and national resources. The leader of Catalonians is facing same...it is normal.

Let us divide Nigeria, then after 5yrs, please attack Biafra and let's see how far.

Israel was powerless when they were same state with Palestine, but after 1952 that Israel became independent, tell me which Arab nation or Israel neighbor can dare attack Israel without getting wiped in few months

You are using our collective resources to fight small group of unarmed youths airing their opinion on national politics and u are forming hero, please accept for Nigeria to divide, go form your own nation and let us form ours, then attack as an independent nation and let us see how far.

Only time will tell.....it won't last forever I repeat, so keep bragging for now, its normal in life
But you just boasted with confidence that, base on current standing, you can wipe out other parts of Nigeria if you are provoked.

Now you are beginning to give excuses why you might not

1 Like

Re: Ochereome Nnanna's Tribalistic Facebook Posts (Chairman Vanguard Editorial Board by Afamed: 5:59pm On Jun 09, 2018
plessis:
anybody who bursts your lies is automatically a Pdp member.... i have no cure for you....

Meanwhile this is the thread where we caught our VP lying shamelessly

https://www.nairaland.com/2103613/prof-osinbajos-lie-burstedapc-indeed
I don't need to watch your video to believe in your lies. I watched the said campaign live on TV together with my colleagues in office during the presidential campaign. You can't convince me with your lies keep your deceit and propaganda to your self.
Re: Ochereome Nnanna's Tribalistic Facebook Posts (Chairman Vanguard Editorial Board by kingzizzy: 6:01pm On Jun 09, 2018
TMemos:
You won't believe these posts from such a man as Ochereome Nnanna, Chairman, Vanguard Editorial Board.

No wonder Vanguard is now living in the shadows.

There is nothing he said that is incredible
Re: Ochereome Nnanna's Tribalistic Facebook Posts (Chairman Vanguard Editorial Board by ElsonMorali: 6:02pm On Jun 09, 2018
franchasng:
Biafra of 1967 - 1969 = IMO + Abia + Anambra + Parts of Akwa Ibom + Parts of Rivers State + Parts of Delta State + Enugu + Ebonyi

Nigeria of 1967 - 1969 = Lagos, Borno, Oyo, Ondo, Edo, Ekiti, Ogun, Taraba, Niger, Adamawa, Benue, Kano, Kaduna, Abuja, Nasarawa, Osun, Gombe, Jigawa, Katsina, Kogi, Kwara, Zamfara, + Britain + Egypt + Russia

It took 2yrs plus for Nigeria with all the British military backup to defeat tiny untrained Biafra military, imagine now that Biafra is bigger, more connected, more exposed, more versed to now repeat same without British support and with some Middlebelt states staying neutral like some Niger Delta States stayed neutral

Stop thinking of war cos if it repeats now, Nigeria will be like Syria, in fact Syria will be better than Nigeria which I don't pray for but let us peacefully divide it and go and live in peace and maybe visit each other as foreigners and believe me, we all will prosper, have peace and respect one another than what we have now.

Support peaceful division of Nigeria for peace to reign, stop thinking of war cos if it happens, it won't be fought on Igbo land alone this time, bombs will be dropping in Ondo, Ogun, Lagos, Taraba, Gombe, Abia, IMO, Benue, Adamawa, Kaduna, Kano at same time...its going to be total bloody that I doubt there will be many survivals to tell the story from both sides.

Why are you preaching at me? Do I look like Nnamdi Kanu who was putting together an army to fight the Yorubas?

I think you must be confused.

Aren't you the ones who want Biafra or death? Or are you tired of chanting that already?

If you think you have what it takes like you've listed go and bring your military and lets see how many of them will remain to tell the tale.

You will think it's like the Aba riots.

Go if you want to go. No one's holding you back, or did you pack your bags and left Oshogbo and you were sent back at Ore?

We all know you don't want to live in that Biafra, you just want to cause trouble for Buhari.

Whatever. We in the west don't care.

Leave if you want to. It'll free up our cities from congestion.

1 Like

Re: Ochereome Nnanna's Tribalistic Facebook Posts (Chairman Vanguard Editorial Board by BetaThings: 6:02pm On Jun 09, 2018
franchasng:
Buhari has been and showed a more poisonous bigotry and support for Fulani tribe than the man has done so wtf!!!

[quote author=franchasng post=68326631]That's a trait of a great man! Go and read about Moses in the Bible, Adolf Hitler, and all great men, they are always like that! Only effeminate and coward men chicken out from showing total support for their own.
Leave Moses out of this
So Hitler who murdered millions of innocent jews is a great man!
If he had won the war, you as a black man will not matter more than an ox fit for backbreaking jobs only

franchasng:
Igbos have been brutalised so much in national politics and issues by Hausa-Fulani and Yoruba so I refuse to see anything in whatever the man said.
Tell us about the brutalisation - please list the events and dates

franchasng:
If you know how Hausa-Fulanis and Yorubas see Igbos or how they talk negative about Igbos in their homes or when discussing national politics and economy, u will hail this man. I have been privy to Yoruba negative discussions about Igbos at a point they didn't know I was Igbo so u better shut up and support your own.

This is not evidence
Hausas have greater rights to make that claim
You hardly see hausas abusing Southerners on social media
But you guys are always chastising the North

franchasng:
As for Igbo presidency, I really don't want any Igbo person to rule Nigeria because Hausa-Fulani and Yorubas will connive to ensure the persons administration is total ruined and frustrated just to prove a point that Igbos can't rule Nigeria. That's what they did to Goodluck Jonathan.

Problem is that you have to resolve a contradiction
One one hand you are saying Jonathan did not do well because he was sabotaged
On ther other hand, his supporters reel out his achievements and claim he is the best president ever

franchasng:
GEJ is a very simple man...an open minded man with clear heart who wished to make Nigeria a great nation but Hausa-Fulani and Yorubas made sure he failed. They frustrated all his effort....u need to hear from insiders in GEJ govt...that guy GEJ needs to write a book..

He was so simple he empowered CP Mbu to harass Amaechi. compare what GEJ did to Amaechi to what Buhari is doing to Fayose
We know how Amaechi's problem started with GEJ but what did Buhari do to Fayose
We know that nobody from APC was allowed to enter Ekiti during the gov election
Planes were being denied landing rights and forced to return under GEJ
GEJ used police to teargas NASS
GEJ used soldiers to impound opposition newspapers
GEJ split governors forum

Under Jonathan Marlyon Orgar of DSS justified the arrest and detention of Lai Mohammed because according to her, Lai Mohammed should not have been in Osun during the election because he (Laid) is not from Osun state
We can go on

We have not forgotten

1 Like

Re: Ochereome Nnanna's Tribalistic Facebook Posts (Chairman Vanguard Editorial Board by BetaThings: 6:09pm On Jun 09, 2018
OreMI22:
The border communities in Anambra state are the new killing grounds for the Fulani herdsmen.

Now the tie up women in their farm, rape them before butchering them like animals.

This is exactly why the IGP wanted to disarm Anambra people because he knew their plot to invade the state was close. it has finally started. The youths in all these villages should simply defend themselves.

The is a war of elimination going on secretly by those piloting these wars against us from Abuja.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KgKTPtvsZGo

Tell me about the communal wars in Cross River
Are the people being killed not worthy of being remembered or
Is it because it does not inflame ethnic passion enough

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Picture Of Aisha Buhari, Remi Tinubu & Nana Shettima / Obasanjo With His Bicycle Near His Farm In Ota (Throwback Photo) / DSS Officials Resign Over Nepotism & Bad Leadership

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.