Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,932 members, 7,835,111 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:42 AM

Pictures Of The Embattled Senate President In Mecca Performing Lesser Haj Umra - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of The Embattled Senate President In Mecca Performing Lesser Haj Umra (692 Views)

Tinubu Walks A Marathon In Mecca while Performing Lesser Hajj Rituals / Biography Of The Embattled APC National Chairman Com. Adams Oshiomole / Aisha Buhari Stoning "The Devil" In Mecca (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures Of The Embattled Senate President In Mecca Performing Lesser Haj Umra by jbbalarabe(m): 4:15pm On Jun 09, 2018
As shared on his facebook page its funny how this our politicians always remember God in times of trouble. He captioned it with
Alhamdulilahi Robil al-amin. I just completed the Umrah rites in the Holy Mosque. May the Almighty Allah (SWT) accept our prayers. Amin.

Re: Pictures Of The Embattled Senate President In Mecca Performing Lesser Haj Umra by ChiefAzubuike(f): 4:17pm On Jun 09, 2018
I can't imagine the stench that will be oozing out of that place all in the name of praising an imaginary God called Allah.

Different gathering of different people from around the world. Each of them go carry their own disease for body join. People wey come from neat countries like Luxemburg or Malta go dey. Person wey come from dirty country like India or Uganda go dey. Person wey get tuberculosis sef go dey there. Na wah mehn.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of The Embattled Senate President In Mecca Performing Lesser Haj Umra by Mynd44: 4:35pm On Jun 09, 2018
Re: Pictures Of The Embattled Senate President In Mecca Performing Lesser Haj Umra by Ridbaay: 6:04pm On Jun 09, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
I can't imagine the stench that will be oozing out of that place all in the name of praising an imaginary God called Allah.

Different gathering of different people from around the world. Each of them go carry their own disease for body join. People wey come from neat countries like Luxemburg or Malta go dey. Person wey come from dirty country like India or Uganda go dey. Person wey get tuberculosis sef go dey there. Na wah mehn.
is it only me seeing this as junkie

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Another Tanker Catches Fire As It Collided With A Trailer On Minna-suleja Road / 2019: Atiku Declares For Presidency Today / When An Old Man Marries His Daughter’s Age Mate,he Starts Talking Like A Boy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.