Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:00 AM

Fayose Asked Obj To Submits Himself For Trial - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Asked Obj To Submits Himself For Trial (31536 Views)

Appoint Peter Obi As Minister Of Trade OBJ To Tinubu / Ex-Abdulrasheed Maina Arrives Court In Wheelchair For Trial - PHOTO / I Have Forgiven You, But You Have To Mend Your International Image~Obj To Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose Asked Obj To Submits Himself For Trial by pafisayo(m): 10:51am On Jun 10, 2018
Omololu007:
I've not benefited anything from OBJ, so if buhari put him in jail till 2023,I don't give a dam about it.

A man that spent $16 billion on power, yet there is no light does not deserve any pity.

During the tenure of OBJ,I lived in bariga from 2003 to 2007,during those years,I didn't sleep with power supply for up to 2 weeks,and there was no day I enjoyed power supply for 24 hours,OBJ you're a foolish man that deserve to rot in jail.

OBJ never cared about Yoruba's living at bariga that were not seeing power supply,though he was spending billions of dollars on power supply, I have not pity for the useless man.

I hope buhari will arrest you and lock you up till 2023

Buhari will have my vote if he can lock this useless man in jail.

Foolish man.

Lol even then Raining season was a mess in Bariga
Re: Fayose Asked Obj To Submits Himself For Trial by bigerboy200: 10:52am On Jun 10, 2018
Good one..99.99% of our politicians are thieves..
Re: Fayose Asked Obj To Submits Himself For Trial by sammylove22(m): 10:54am On Jun 10, 2018
Jail OBJ and have my vote
Re: Fayose Asked Obj To Submits Himself For Trial by Nobody: 10:56am On Jun 10, 2018
Omololu007:
I've not benefited anything from OBJ, so if buhari put him in jail till 2023,I don't give a dam about it.

A man that spent $16 billion on power, yet there is no light does not deserve any pity.

During the tenure of OBJ,I lived in bariga from 2003 to 2007,during those years,I didn't sleep with power supply for up to 2 weeks,and there was no day I enjoyed power supply for 24 hours,OBJ you're a foolish man that deserve to rot in jail.

OBJ never cared about Yoruba's living at bariga that were not seeing power supply,though he was spending billions of dollars on power supply, I have not pity for the useless man.

Foolish man.
Ode! Learn to pass ur message across without insults to old age. OBJ is corrupt, but he's older than your grandpa!
Re: Fayose Asked Obj To Submits Himself For Trial by BabangidaHamza(m): 11:03am On Jun 10, 2018
Omololu007:

Foolish man.
Take it easy... And the question remains "OBJWHEREISZAFAWA"

1 Like

Re: Fayose Asked Obj To Submits Himself For Trial by MPESA(m): 11:06am On Jun 10, 2018
sarrki:

Everything is not about Gej
Must everything be about PMB , why you mentioning that OBJ never honour MKO , that now PMB has done it what's the fuss about ,.
Does above statement have something to do with the advice or what Fayose was saying.
Pls stop all this nonsense is very irritating for a youth be saying or taking political side blindly.
Re: Fayose Asked Obj To Submits Himself For Trial by Nobody: 11:08am On Jun 10, 2018
ARREST OBJ AND SEE THE TOTAL DESTRUCTION OF NIGERIA AND BUBU
Re: Fayose Asked Obj To Submits Himself For Trial by MPESA(m): 11:08am On Jun 10, 2018
sarrki:

Must everything be about PMB , why you mentioning that OBJ never honour MKO , that now PMB has done it what's the fuss about ,.
Does above statement have something to do with the advice or what Fayose was saying.
Pls stop all this nonsense is very irritating for a youth be saying or taking political side blindly. undecided
Re: Fayose Asked Obj To Submits Himself For Trial by Newpride(m): 11:12am On Jun 10, 2018
Obj can’t be imprisoned, the old good for nothing papa can only be invited.
The judicial system of Nigeria isn’t ripe and matured to jail somebody like obj...
Re: Fayose Asked Obj To Submits Himself For Trial by delerx(m): 11:13am On Jun 10, 2018
Guy u dey para gan for obj. Well I understand I was also living at somolu back then. Obj na big thief
Omololu007:

Foolish man.
Re: Fayose Asked Obj To Submits Himself For Trial by hypnotic(m): 11:14am On Jun 10, 2018
Best served cold, nice one
Re: Fayose Asked Obj To Submits Himself For Trial by jaxxy(m): 11:14am On Jun 10, 2018
BERNIMOORE:
for Obasanjo to openly tear his card despite beggings from. PDP, i will not pity him

The truth of the matter is if i want to be a truely selfish Nigerian i will support Jonathans Govt bt if i want to be objective i won't.

Buhari Govt turn out worse than expected bt I can't completely blame obj for his actions. He is trying to repair a damage he feels partly responsible for both Jonathans and buhari's Govts.

Fayose spoke the ugly truth without any wisedom.
Re: Fayose Asked Obj To Submits Himself For Trial by onyeogalu1(m): 11:15am On Jun 10, 2018
Omololu007:

Foolish man.

It is actually $3.5billion
Re: Fayose Asked Obj To Submits Himself For Trial by Soso990240(m): 11:15am On Jun 10, 2018
Fayose made sense . Obj should pay for his sins. He is among d people dat brought dis " Change" upon us.
Re: Fayose Asked Obj To Submits Himself For Trial by delerx(m): 11:16am On Jun 10, 2018
Gej is a bastard. Y are some useless people liking that thief. How are we going to grow as a country if we can't call a spade a spade
sarrki:

Re: Fayose Asked Obj To Submits Himself For Trial by Meritbaba(m): 11:18am On Jun 10, 2018
But Saraki shouldn't, double mouthed Fayose
Re: Fayose Asked Obj To Submits Himself For Trial by Bukunmi95: 11:22am On Jun 10, 2018
yarimo:
I hope FAYOSE you will also submit yourself to EFCC after your tenure as governor

Why do you never say things that are forward progressing? What really is the aim of your text? Fayose is the only voice of opposition we have here n yet you'll just not reason along. Nawa for you o!
Re: Fayose Asked Obj To Submits Himself For Trial by planetx13: 11:22am On Jun 10, 2018
modik:

Really!

But this administration emphasised GEJ as the only black sheep!

Surprised you are just saying that now after 3yrs of "blame GEJ" rhyme.

As in ... lazy bunch of hypocrites
Re: Fayose Asked Obj To Submits Himself For Trial by WanyeKest: 11:23am On Jun 10, 2018
Okayyyyyyyyy guys�����
Join our New Facebook group: InScope Twitter Trends.�
For the hottest TL Gist�//Stories//Funny Memes��//TwitTrends etc.
Issa blast!!� Issa banger!� Join via WhatsApp link too
https:///BJbxJDpoiE133TZHjlotP2
Re: Fayose Asked Obj To Submits Himself For Trial by package7(m): 11:24am On Jun 10, 2018
Istandwithfayose

Baba please submit yourself jeje oooo or else what happened in 1995 will repeat itself again.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Asked Obj To Submits Himself For Trial by bal4real: 11:24am On Jun 10, 2018
sarrki:
I think Fayose got this right

Baba obj did not represents the yorubas

So nothing like victimizing the yorubas

The Vois Yoruba

Obj failed to honor MKO

Pmb did

So what’s the fuss
Obj is the sophisticated slowpoke we're taking abt...period
Re: Fayose Asked Obj To Submits Himself For Trial by yarimo(m): 11:25am On Jun 10, 2018
Bukunmi95:

Why do you never say things that are forward progressing? What really is the aim of your text? Fayose is the only voice of opposition we have here n yet you'll just not reason along. Nawa for you o!
so because he is the so called voice of opposition he should be above the law abi? I wish am close to you while typing this thrash in a public forum undecided embarassed
Re: Fayose Asked Obj To Submits Himself For Trial by Sylexdowski(m): 11:26am On Jun 10, 2018
sarrki:

Na so
Re: Fayose Asked Obj To Submits Himself For Trial by itoba4real(m): 11:29am On Jun 10, 2018
fayose, the voice of the masses may God bless you.
Re: Fayose Asked Obj To Submits Himself For Trial by Midastorch(m): 11:29am On Jun 10, 2018
daryoor:
Arrest obj and we will turn it to a tribal situation.

All the northerners that have embezzled the treasury what of then.
You are mad....you and who will turn it to tribal situationmaybe you ,your father and your siblings......baba should answer to any allegations made against him....#QED..
Re: Fayose Asked Obj To Submits Himself For Trial by emerged01(m): 11:36am On Jun 10, 2018
We can't remember Obj for anything in yorubaland. There is no need Yourba standing for Obj because he never stood for us.

Abeokuta exp road on my mind,sango bridge on my mind,idiroko rd on my mind. Lagos suffered during the time of Obj.I still don't see any reason Yoruba should cry for Obj. He has never represented us on any level.
Re: Fayose Asked Obj To Submits Himself For Trial by Paul112(m): 11:37am On Jun 10, 2018
sarrki:
"Submit yourself for probe, your travails not Yoruba"

According to Page 96 of Obasanjo’s book, “My Watch,” where he wrote “I prefer him (Buhari) to jail me than Jonathan to return to destroy this nation,” noting that “since the ex-President himself said he preferred to be jailed by Buhari and worked for his enthronement, the President can hasten his arrest and imprisonment.

OBJ you said this in one of your books and it has come to pass. Pls stop blowing trumpet concerning your probe/arrest. You have been jailed before, so prison is not new to you. Na God catch you
Re: Fayose Asked Obj To Submits Himself For Trial by Apina(m): 11:37am On Jun 10, 2018
Omololu007:

Foolish man.
There was no $16 Billion spent on power, stop this unfounded rhetoric, Mind you I'm not a fan of Obasanjo or even like him.

Based on the issue raised by Fayose, as much as we would like to see baba in jail, it should be done the righy way because if the wrong precedence is set, it would not b just the guilty who would be affected.
Re: Fayose Asked Obj To Submits Himself For Trial by Nobody: 11:44am On Jun 10, 2018
yarimo:
I hope FAYOSE you will also submit yourself to EFCC after your tenure as governor
How? For saying the truth?
Re: Fayose Asked Obj To Submits Himself For Trial by Hedonisst: 11:54am On Jun 10, 2018
yarimo:

Abokki nama, maybe you need the article translated to Arabic so that you can understand it. Don't dabble into intellectual matters when your homosexual cows are awaiting your tender 'love and care'....

He said: “Nigerians are being humiliated every day by President Muhammadu Buhari’s regime which he (Obasanjo) helped to enthrone.”

“Some of us have gone through trials before and we are not afraid of trials even today.”
Re: Fayose Asked Obj To Submits Himself For Trial by yarimo(m): 12:05pm On Jun 10, 2018
fairfora:
How? For saying the truth?
no just to explain what he did with ekiti state allocations grin
Re: Fayose Asked Obj To Submits Himself For Trial by Nobody: 12:15pm On Jun 10, 2018
daryoor:
Arrest obj and we will turn it to a tribal situation.

All the northerners that have embezzled the treasury what of then.
ode where is dasuki from. Online riff-raff

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap 9 Travellers In Cross River State (Pics, Video) / Pictures Of Tinubu Being Turbaned In Zamfara / Laz Ogbe, Umahi’s Commissioner Resigns, Refuses To Join APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.