Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,553 members, 7,812,770 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:00 PM

Fayose Asked Obj To Submits Himself For Trial - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Asked Obj To Submits Himself For Trial (31526 Views)

Appoint Peter Obi As Minister Of Trade OBJ To Tinubu / Ex-Abdulrasheed Maina Arrives Court In Wheelchair For Trial - PHOTO / I Have Forgiven You, But You Have To Mend Your International Image~Obj To Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose Asked Obj To Submits Himself For Trial by megamank(m): 12:20pm On Jun 10, 2018
Fayose....hmmmm this table u are shaking now....there are a lot of things on it o....including what belongs to u....if one fall and break? We would see the content o...so be careful
Re: Fayose Asked Obj To Submits Himself For Trial by Nobody: 12:23pm On Jun 10, 2018
Obj take em

Re: Fayose Asked Obj To Submits Himself For Trial by youngtoa: 12:36pm On Jun 10, 2018
Mr fayose you have spoken well, not only innocent Nigerians will be victimized mr OBJ you are also a Nigerian so face it
Re: Fayose Asked Obj To Submits Himself For Trial by Maket: 12:53pm On Jun 10, 2018
yarimo:
I hope FAYOSE you will also submit yourself to EFCC after your tenure as governor
We think alike
Re: Fayose Asked Obj To Submits Himself For Trial by enemyofprogress: 1:00pm On Jun 10, 2018
Fayose your own too is fast loading
Re: Fayose Asked Obj To Submits Himself For Trial by elopee3000(m): 1:06pm On Jun 10, 2018
yarimo:
I hope FAYOSE you will also submit yourself to EFCC after your tenure as governor
no northerner ve any moral right to critisice any past southern leader northerners kept nigeria in this condition from 60s till date,northerners dont want to move forward still they dont want others to move what is it?today northerners have turned their zone to somalia where sucide bombers are very easy to get with under age children getting married at 10 years kano state has up to 2 million almajeris
Re: Fayose Asked Obj To Submits Himself For Trial by ufuosman(m): 1:06pm On Jun 10, 2018
Well said
Re: Fayose Asked Obj To Submits Himself For Trial by waveman2: 1:10pm On Jun 10, 2018
This is what I have been saying. We cannot keep these thieves for a long time on seat.Nigerian politicians are all theives and if we want Nigeria to be a better place we must keep changing them till they listen to the voice of the masses.

Daniel058:
APC THIEVES ARE NOW ARRESTING PDP THIEVES,IF PDP WIN 2019 PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION, THEY WILL START ARRESTING APC THIEVES THEREBY MAKING NIGERIA A NATION FREE OF POLITICAL THIEVES

In Fx we call it hedging, Nigerian is now watching their short and long positions, our Tp (take profit) is going to hit on both direction.

If you like my analysis hit like biko..

grin

1 Like

Re: Fayose Asked Obj To Submits Himself For Trial by HoodBillionaire: 1:13pm On Jun 10, 2018
obj must go to jail
rule of law
no one above the law
face your problems
and stand alone
dont be a coward
and if u like go and form u r sick like dino alaye
Re: Fayose Asked Obj To Submits Himself For Trial by zabuur: 1:23pm On Jun 10, 2018
Re: Fayose Asked Obj To Submits Himself For Trial by freelancer10: 1:30pm On Jun 10, 2018
Daniel058:
APC THIEVES ARE NOW ARRESTING PDP THIEVES,IF PDP WIN 2019 PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION, THEY WILL START ARRESTING APC THIEVES THEREBY MAKING NIGERIA A NATION FREE OF POLITICAL THIEVES

In Fx we call it hedging, Nigerian is now watching their short and long positions, our Tp (take profit) is going to hit on both direction.

If you like my analysis hit like biko..

grin

How can i contact u..? I have something to share with u.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Asked Obj To Submits Himself For Trial by Elfaris(m): 1:38pm On Jun 10, 2018
daryoor:
Arrest obj and we will turn it to a tribal situation.

All the northerners that have embezzled the treasury what of then.
I guess Dasuki is a southerner then...mtcheew.
Re: Fayose Asked Obj To Submits Himself For Trial by Daniel058(m): 2:02pm On Jun 10, 2018
freelancer10:

How can i contact u..? I have something to share with u.
+234818086180
Re: Fayose Asked Obj To Submits Himself For Trial by daryoor(m): 2:05pm On Jun 10, 2018
Midastorch:

You are mad....you and who will turn it to tribal situationmaybe you ,your father and your siblings......baba should answer to any allegations made against him....#QED..
Are u don barking?
Re: Fayose Asked Obj To Submits Himself For Trial by daryoor(m): 2:07pm On Jun 10, 2018
silastemplar:
ode where is dasuki from. Online riff-raff

So dasuki was a president abi?
Re: Fayose Asked Obj To Submits Himself For Trial by Nobody: 2:10pm On Jun 10, 2018
daryoor:

So dasuki was a president abi?
so only past presidents should be investigated? Ode nla
Re: Fayose Asked Obj To Submits Himself For Trial by ezegenigbonine: 2:12pm On Jun 10, 2018
Dreamers
According to military rule? Obj is the superior
Age wise, obj is the superior
Power in the other room nko? Obj still the superior
Inner caucus, obj na the real baba
So what makes u think baba go arrest baba.
Dreamers
This story will just die a natural death.
Re: Fayose Asked Obj To Submits Himself For Trial by 2016v2017: 2:35pm On Jun 10, 2018
BERNIMOORE:
he humiliated Gej, now its. his turn enjoy
Re: Fayose Asked Obj To Submits Himself For Trial by 2016v2017: 2:36pm On Jun 10, 2018
JONNYSPUTE:
Everything Fayose said here is the truth.Baba should shut up and enjoy his change,period
Re: Fayose Asked Obj To Submits Himself For Trial by ojonugwap(m): 2:55pm On Jun 10, 2018
SalamRushdie:
Fayose this is not time to break ranks..we Must be united in one voice of we Must succeed in sending the tyrant of Duara out of Aso Rock ... If onlybpeople knew how bad Buhari is for Nigeria they would take clamour to send him back to Daura more serious .

Sentiment has blind you to see beyond what this man is fighting for when Buhar finally leave office you will know his worth
Re: Fayose Asked Obj To Submits Himself For Trial by SalamRushdie: 2:58pm On Jun 10, 2018
ojonugwap:

Sentiment has blind you to see beyond what this man is fighting for when Buhar finally leave office you will know his worth

Buhari is not fighting for anything other than Islamization of Nigeria
Re: Fayose Asked Obj To Submits Himself For Trial by daryoor(m): 3:07pm On Jun 10, 2018
silastemplar:
so only past presidents should be investigated? Ode nla

Your mother gave birth to an im.becile, u need a full explanation?

Obj took the yoruba slot for presidency, just as Jonathan did you dont just drag them around ignoring what they represent, the northerners would never accept what this if it were them. They shouldnt have the monopoly of being tribalistic.

Can the next regime for any justifiable reason call buhari for questioning or attempt to drag him name in mud without heads rolling. All the imams across the whole north will not cry foul then brainwash their subjects to cause havoc?

Someone that loses election and people were slain.
Re: Fayose Asked Obj To Submits Himself For Trial by frankwyte: 3:08pm On Jun 10, 2018
The manipulator has become the manipulated one! welcome to the change you brought OBJ.
Re: Fayose Asked Obj To Submits Himself For Trial by ojonugwap(m): 3:12pm On Jun 10, 2018
SalamRushdie:

Buhari is not fighting for anything other than Islamization of Nigeria

In what planet you think that could happen pls don't let social media deceive you same Buhar has christian as personal driver and cook if You doubt me ask questions I do more than you before truly know him as a good man
Re: Fayose Asked Obj To Submits Himself For Trial by SalamRushdie: 3:16pm On Jun 10, 2018
ojonugwap:

In what planet you think that could happen pls don't let social media deceive you same Buhar has christian as personal driver and cook if You doubt me ask questions I do more than you before truly know him as a good man

Christian cook indeed grin grin hahahahahaha so u still believe that dirty lie peddled during the elections in 2015 hahahahahahaahabab hahahahahahahahahahah hahahahahahahahahabahah hahahahahahahahah hahahahahaha hahahabahahaba hahahahahahahhahahah hahahahahahahahahahahahahahah hahahahahahahahahahahahahahababah grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Fayose Asked Obj To Submits Himself For Trial by shegzee43: 3:54pm On Jun 10, 2018
yarimo:

I hope you remember your Buhari won't stay in power for eternity? He too should be ready to submit himself.
Re: Fayose Asked Obj To Submits Himself For Trial by Sonn(m): 4:08pm On Jun 10, 2018
we are committed to providing you with the opportunity and the assistance to enable you succeed, with Aim system you are bound to succeed. no buying and selling required.. WhatsApp Mr Jason on 07037226363
Re: Fayose Asked Obj To Submits Himself For Trial by Nobody: 4:26pm On Jun 10, 2018
daryoor:

Your mother gave birth to an im.becile, u need a full explanation?

Obj took the yoruba slot for presidency, just as Jonathan did you dont just drag them around ignoring what they represent, the northerners would never accept what this if it were them. They shouldnt have the monopoly of being tribalistic.

Can the next regime for any justifiable reason call buhari for questioning or attempt to drag him name in mud without heads rolling. All the imams across the whole north will not cry foul then brainwash their subjects to cause havoc?

Someone that loses election and people were slain.

ode nla. Senseless post
Re: Fayose Asked Obj To Submits Himself For Trial by LadyMessi(f): 5:22pm On Jun 10, 2018
Fayoshooo! Always on point. What goes around comes around.
Like one of the posters said, "change na turn by turn Nigerian Ltd" So let Baba Obj enjoy his turn to the fullest.
Re: Fayose Asked Obj To Submits Himself For Trial by daryoor(m): 6:27pm On Jun 10, 2018
silastemplar:
ode nla. Senseless post

Yr cheap slvt mother is senseless
Re: Fayose Asked Obj To Submits Himself For Trial by dizon: 6:43pm On Jun 10, 2018
Lol, oshoko never still forgive Baba o
Re: Fayose Asked Obj To Submits Himself For Trial by HITTED(m): 7:04pm On Jun 10, 2018
Buhary will have a lot of questions to answer after he's been kicked out.

Everything is turn by turn.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Five Aspirants To Battle Obaseki For APC Ticket / Pictures Of Tinubu Being Turbaned In Zamfara / Nigerian Army Burst IPOB/ESN Major Firearms And Drone Factory In Delta (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.