Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,362 members, 7,957,969 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 06:09 AM

Fayose Asked Obj To Submits Himself For Trial - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Asked Obj To Submits Himself For Trial (31825 Views)

Appoint Peter Obi As Minister Of Trade OBJ To Tinubu / Ex-Abdulrasheed Maina Arrives Court In Wheelchair For Trial - PHOTO / I Have Forgiven You, But You Have To Mend Your International Image~Obj To Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose Asked Obj To Submits Himself For Trial by CioAngels(f): 7:09pm On Jun 10, 2018
Omololu007:
I've not benefited anything from OBJ, so if buhari put him in jail till 2023,I don't give a dam about it.

A man that spent $16 billion on power, yet there is no light does not deserve any pity.

During the tenure of OBJ,I lived in bariga from 2003 to 2007,during those years,I didn't sleep with power supply for up to 2 weeks,and there was no day I enjoyed power supply for 24 hours,OBJ you're a foolish man that deserve to rot in jail.

OBJ never cared about Yoruba's living at bariga that were not seeing power supply,though he was spending billions of dollars on power supply, I have not pity for the useless man.

I hope buhari will arrest you and lock you up till 2023

Buhari will have my vote if he can lock this useless man in jail.

Foolish man.
You talking of Bariga, the road going to his house in Otta, he did not repair the road so that the ordinary will not benefit from it, the following government that repaired the road.
Re: Fayose Asked Obj To Submits Himself For Trial by freelancer10: 12:26pm On Jun 13, 2018
Daniel058:
+234818086180

Not connecting...
Re: Fayose Asked Obj To Submits Himself For Trial by Daniel058(m): 12:43pm On Jun 13, 2018
freelancer10:

Not connecting...
+2348180861809
WhatsApp
Re: Fayose Asked Obj To Submits Himself For Trial by Bukunmi95: 5:45am On Jun 15, 2018
yarimo:
so because he is the so called voice of opposition he should be above the law abi? I wish am close to you while typing this thrash in a public forum undecided embarassed

The one person who is at least speaking against the the decadence of the FG is the one you are spilling bile out at.. like you do not know you are in Naija where no one cares about you' no one even knows that you exist. Instaed of you to be at least glad that there's someone is is against the FG for you; you're still opening your jaw n saying absolute nonsense. Likes of you who are always castigating. They will never profer a way forward like they ain't worse that those supposedly in power atm. Always bad mouthing. Never positive. You need to go for a CBT.. I assure you!
Re: Fayose Asked Obj To Submits Himself For Trial by yarimo(m): 11:50pm On Jun 15, 2018
If you are nobody in the society, that doesn't mean everyone in nairaland is like you. grin tongue
Bukunmi95:

The one person who is at least speaking against the the decadence of the FG is the one you are spilling bile out at.. like you do not know you are in Naija where no one cares about you' no one even knows that you exist. Instaed of you to be at least glad that there's someone is is against the FG for you; you're still opening your jaw n saying absolute nonsense. Likes of you who are always castigating. They will never profer a way forward like they ain't worse that those supposedly in power atm. Always bad mouthing. Never positive. You need to go for a CBT.. I assure you!
Re: Fayose Asked Obj To Submits Himself For Trial by Bukunmi95: 12:59pm On Jun 19, 2018
yarimo:
If you are nobody in the society, that doesn't mean everyone in nairaland is like you. grin tongue

Lol grin. See this one with saw dust in his brain o.. shocked
Re: Fayose Asked Obj To Submits Himself For Trial by PinkyChouhan: 12:02pm On Sep 10, 2018
Nice website. I recommend the site to everyone. Thanks.

10th time table 2019
Re: Fayose Asked Obj To Submits Himself For Trial by NikhilSharma: 10:56am On Sep 14, 2018
HEY you blog have lots of information thank you
RCUB Time Table
Re: Fayose Asked Obj To Submits Himself For Trial by ranjchandra: 8:37am On Oct 13, 2018
Re: Fayose Asked Obj To Submits Himself For Trial by ranjchandra: 8:39am On Oct 13, 2018
Re: Fayose Asked Obj To Submits Himself For Trial by ranjchandra: 8:43am On Oct 13, 2018
Re: Fayose Asked Obj To Submits Himself For Trial by soninisha2202: 6:40am On Nov 27, 2018
Thanks to the author for providing us with such precious information. Visit RESULTSINFORMER
Re: Fayose Asked Obj To Submits Himself For Trial by soninisha2202: 6:41am On Nov 27, 2018
Discover Goa with your local friend LOKASO ask questions, post comments answers, queries with your native fellow in Goa.
Re: Fayose Asked Obj To Submits Himself For Trial by IndExam: 11:28am On Dec 01, 2018
candidates get the latest information about the to apply application form.By clicking onthe link cadidates can ge the complete information at here

<a href="http://indexam.in/ssc-mts/">SSC MTS Recruitment 2019</a>
Re: Fayose Asked Obj To Submits Himself For Trial by nirmal2me: 7:21am On Jan 07, 2019

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Impeachment Saga: Ozekhome, NBA Chief, Others Caution Oshiomhole / Zarah Buhari Indimi Stuns In New Photo / Buhari Meets Mohammed Bin Zayed Al Nahyan in UAE, Crown Prince of Abu Dhabi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.