Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,842 members, 7,810,245 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:08 AM

Feeding Program:see What Government Is Sharing For School Pupils - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Feeding Program:see What Government Is Sharing For School Pupils (3150 Views)

Charterhouse: Why We Charge ₦42M Fees For Primary School Pupils — Lagos School / Federal Government Feeding Program in Kano State (Photos) / School Feeding Program In Niger State: See What Pupils Were Fed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Feeding Program:see What Government Is Sharing For School Pupils by samuelchimmy(m): 12:02pm On Dec 02, 2019
I don't know where we got it wrong.. Is it that wickedness runs in the black man's blood or is it the sins of fore fathers that's making us to behave so inhumane?...

Just take a look at what the government is Sharing for pupils in the name of school feeding program..

PALM OIL AND A FINGER SMALL BREAD...
. is it not better that they gave them sweet or even 50naira each

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5KK4J1pkJwM
Re: Feeding Program:see What Government Is Sharing For School Pupils by samuelchimmy(m): 12:04pm On Dec 02, 2019
Screenshots....

Re: Feeding Program:see What Government Is Sharing For School Pupils by Nobody: 12:11pm On Dec 02, 2019
I watched the video.
Wicked feeding programme flagged off by wicked osibanjò.
They budgeted billions upon billions for this.

Madam, if u shout too much they will label it hate speech.

This is what school feeding should look like

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Feeding Program:see What Government Is Sharing For School Pupils by dawnomike(m): 12:12pm On Dec 02, 2019
Rubbish!

1 Like

Re: Feeding Program:see What Government Is Sharing For School Pupils by samuelchimmy(m): 12:23pm On Dec 02, 2019
sassysure:
I watched the video.

and some people are supporting social media... They just want to shut the masses up and do what they like without questioning

1 Like

Re: Feeding Program:see What Government Is Sharing For School Pupils by Kapeter(m): 12:30pm On Dec 02, 2019
Useless ignoramus Nigerians that will blame FG for everything while they leave their SG to embezzle their future.

School feeding is handed to states. FG doesn't see to it, they provide the allocations to it while the states oversee it. Find out whichever state is that (if the thing is even real/true self) and go criticise the state governor insead.

Moronic people

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Feeding Program:see What Government Is Sharing For School Pupils by BlackfireX: 12:40pm On Dec 02, 2019
Where is that mere commissioner?

1 Like

Re: Feeding Program:see What Government Is Sharing For School Pupils by Area4Area: 12:44pm On Dec 02, 2019
Kapeter:
Useless ignoramus Nigerians that will blame FG for everything while they leave their SG to embezzle their future.

School feeding is handed to states. FG doesn't see to it, they provide the allocations to it while the states oversee it. Find out whichever state is that (if the thing is even real/true self) and go criticise the state governor insead.

Moronic people
Thanks for that because I was about coming in on that video, the FG provides the funding and the state is supposed to do the rest by coordinating, yet it is the FG that must be blamed. Why didn't the woman shouting in the video tell us the name of the school and the state so that Nigerians can take it up, how do we know if she wasn't the one that paid the other woman to buy bread and cut?
Her video is of no help so she should sthu.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Feeding Program:see What Government Is Sharing For School Pupils by samuelchimmy(m): 12:47pm On Dec 02, 2019
Kapeter:

Moronic people
no where did I point that it was fg's fault in this case.. It could anybody's fault. From FG to SG or the caterer that was contracted to cook the food.

All I am trying to point out is that we are as a people /nation are wicked.. We don't really care

2 Likes

Re: Feeding Program:see What Government Is Sharing For School Pupils by jimyjames(m): 12:57pm On Dec 02, 2019
Kapeter:

Moronic people

the state you are from I bet it's as bad as every state in Nigeria, how many times have you gone to criticise your own governor?
trying to sound smart but in reality you are a slowpoke, people like you will hide inside your father's rooms if they call for protest today

4 Likes

Re: Feeding Program:see What Government Is Sharing For School Pupils by Kapeter(m): 1:13pm On Dec 02, 2019
samuelchimmy:
no where did I point that it was fg's fault in this case.. It could anybody's fault. From FG to SG or the caterer that was contracted to cook the food.

All I am trying to point out is that we are as a people /nation are wicked.. We don't really care
was actually referring to the other fool up there already blaming PYO.
Re: Feeding Program:see What Government Is Sharing For School Pupils by Kapeter(m): 1:15pm On Dec 02, 2019
jimyjames:

the state you are from I bet it's as bad as every state in Nigeria, how many times have you gone to criticise your own governor?
trying to sound smart but in reality you are a slowpoke, people like you will hide inside your father's rooms if they call for protest today
fools always assume everyone else is like him or must be like him. You are also primitive by nature which you inherited from your forebearers. So i wouldn't be engaging you.
Re: Feeding Program:see What Government Is Sharing For School Pupils by thundafire: 1:17pm On Dec 02, 2019
sassysure:
I watched the video.

u get mind share dis pic oh dis is hate speech grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Feeding Program:see What Government Is Sharing For School Pupils by thundafire: 1:18pm On Dec 02, 2019
Kapeter:

Moronic people
so federal government can't go round to see dey kind of food dey are giving

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Feeding Program:see What Government Is Sharing For School Pupils by Jimi24: 1:25pm On Dec 02, 2019
samuelchimmy:

You are actually the very dishonest and wicked person. Your thread has no value if you cannot reveal the state. You just want to ridicule the school feeding program and it is a shame to your generation. You are all losing because of all your stupid PDP ideas. I was in primary school early 70s, we were fed in school. Many current PDP chieftains had school feeding, bursaries, schorlarships. When your generation agrees with their policies of not funding education and instead raising monopoly billionaires, it means you ate cursed but dont know it

1 Like

Re: Feeding Program:see What Government Is Sharing For School Pupils by jimyjames(m): 1:29pm On Dec 02, 2019
Kapeter:
fools always assume everyone else is like him or must be like him. You are also primitive by nature which you inherited from your forebearers. So i wouldn't be engaging you.

I asked you a simple question you idiot, how many times have you criticise your own governor or even staged a protest against your governer? or is your state not in Nigeria?

I hate hypocrites especially the ones that think they are smarter than everyone but fools in reality

2 Likes

Re: Feeding Program:see What Government Is Sharing For School Pupils by Kapeter(m): 1:40pm On Dec 02, 2019
jimyjames:

I asked you a simple question you idiot, how many times have you criticise your own governor or even staged a protest against your governer? or is your state not in Nigeria?

I hate hypocrites especially the ones that think they are smarter than everyone but fools in reality
i gave you your reply already. What else you want?

I said 'Fools always assume everyone else is a fool or should/must be a fool'
Re: Feeding Program:see What Government Is Sharing For School Pupils by jimyjames(m): 1:50pm On Dec 02, 2019
Kapeter:
i gave you your reply already. What else you want?

I said 'Fools always assume everyone else is a fool or should/must be a fool'

what makes you think you are smart? fools always assume they are smart and everyone else is a fool , just like mad people always assume everyone else is mad except them, that's who you are
sorry you are not as smart as you think of yourself ,
You are an idiot

2 Likes

Re: Feeding Program:see What Government Is Sharing For School Pupils by Kapeter(m): 1:52pm On Dec 02, 2019
jimyjames:

what makes you think you are smart? fools always assume they are smart and everyone else is a fool , just like mad people always assume everyone else is mad except them, that's who you are
sorry you are not as smart as you think of yourself ,
You are an idiot
you must really be going through alot at the moment idiota.
Re: Feeding Program:see What Government Is Sharing For School Pupils by kleverley(m): 1:57pm On Dec 02, 2019
Everything shouldn't be blamed on FG, the FG provides enough for this program (whether in cash value or the food items) Some of The middlemen or 3rd party are the scam in this case. They siphon this stuffs for their own use and the kids are left with this.
I'm not defending the government whatsoever, but in this case they are not the main problem.

I'm not just exaggerating, I was informed from a reliable source
Re: Feeding Program:see What Government Is Sharing For School Pupils by jimyjames(m): 1:58pm On Dec 02, 2019
Kapeter:
you must really be going through alot at the moment idiota.

lol I guess you just realized how foolish you are from your very first comment,

sorry but I naturally hate hypocritical idiots like you

1 Like

Re: Feeding Program:see What Government Is Sharing For School Pupils by Kapeter(m): 2:03pm On Dec 02, 2019
jimyjames:

lol I guess you just realized how foolish you are from your very first comment,

sorry but I naturally hate hypocritical idiots like you
actually nah. Aside that people from where you hail from are on my intelligent discussion blacklist because of their primitive and backward nature. You also seems to be suffering from severe frustration in addition.

So i'm saving my breath for what's worth the use.
Re: Feeding Program:see What Government Is Sharing For School Pupils by jimyjames(m): 2:12pm On Dec 02, 2019
Kapeter:
actually nah. Aside that people from where you hail from are on my intelligent discussion blacklist because of their primitive and backward nature. You also seems to be suffering from severe frustration in addition.

So i'm saving my breath for what's worth the use.

a fool will always claim to be smarter , well educated well civilized than everyone else, I will tell you again my friend you are an idiot and no where close to what you think of yourself

please save your Stinky breath you don't know how I live if you did the word frustration won't come from your statement do you think I live in that overpopulated region you come from ?

3 Likes

Re: Feeding Program:see What Government Is Sharing For School Pupils by Nobody: 2:19pm On Dec 02, 2019
one of the teachers made the video, a nice propaganda, she calls for a stop but didnt stop the children from receiving their own bread and soup,

funny enough, when you go to the staff room, the teachers in that school will be eating the healthy portion

reality is this

You should blame the schools, many school principals and teachers will pocket the allocated budget and give the children nonsense

there were instances of teachers stealing rice, milk and different food items during the food programs

The average Nigerians are the evil ones, they are the one destroying their country not the Government
Re: Feeding Program:see What Government Is Sharing For School Pupils by crackhouse(m): 2:47pm On Dec 02, 2019
This looks more like a blackmail to me. Looks like a written script.
Re: Feeding Program:see What Government Is Sharing For School Pupils by Nobody: 3:03pm On Dec 02, 2019
thundafire:
u get mind share dis pic oh dis is hate speech grin grin grin grin

cheesy cheesy

They will kill us all be that na cheesy
Re: Feeding Program:see What Government Is Sharing For School Pupils by strangest(m): 3:48pm On Dec 02, 2019
FG should be blamed... Monitoring and evaluation is obviously lacking...

1 Like

Re: Feeding Program:see What Government Is Sharing For School Pupils by teadrake(m): 4:30pm On Dec 02, 2019
We simply don't love ourselves in this country.

1 Like

Re: Feeding Program:see What Government Is Sharing For School Pupils by JFT24(m): 5:36pm On Dec 02, 2019
This school feeding has been hijacked by crooked politician.
They award the contract to their loyalist, who in turns re award to the contractor. The contractor must then negotiate with the school principal about his/her own share.
Meanwhile, the contractor must agree with the principal on % returns else, the principal will not sign the contractor document, which directly means the contractor check will not be signed or will not be giving another slot to feed.
I have been there, we had to abandoned the project
Government really pump money into the program, but it's all going to the stomach of corrupt people.
If the government really meant well, the best the government can do now, is to cancel that program in its entirety. There is no amount of investigation that can stop the corruption. The worst is, all involved are not seeing it as corruption but as an opportunity for having a share from the national cake, most especially the principals.

It's like a corruption web.

We're so bleeped up in this country, if you know, you know

3 Likes

Re: Feeding Program:see What Government Is Sharing For School Pupils by olu77(m): 6:18pm On Dec 02, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Feeding Program:see What Government Is Sharing For School Pupils by itsme01: 8:04pm On Dec 02, 2019
Since they gave the SIP project to Ministry of Humanitarian services the woman in charge has shown women are wickedly wicked

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Artist Combines Real-life Objects With Drawings To Create Funny Illustrations / Check Your Admission Status Via Jamb Website / When Will Waec Gce 2011 Result Be Released.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.