Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,305 members, 7,811,901 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:56 PM

Federal Government Feeding Program in Kano State (Photos) - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Federal Government Feeding Program in Kano State (Photos) (21790 Views)

Feeding Program:see What Government Is Sharing For School Pupils / Come Study Any Degree Program In France- French Embassy Tells Nigerians / School Feeding Program In Niger State: See What Pupils Were Fed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Federal Government Feeding Program in Kano State (Photos) by begwong: 7:54am On Jun 10, 2018
In kaduna the pupils are fed with a 10 naira biscuit with one sachet of saccharin filled dirty poison called juice. Another it is 3pupil to share 50naira moi moi then a piece of boiled yam with palm oil. That's the menu and so far almost 2 billion has been spent, scam of the century!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Federal Government Feeding Program in Kano State (Photos) by anaton(m): 9:13am On Jun 10, 2018
buhariguy:
i can fight anybody for this kind lies from the jobless lazy idiotic pigs of biafra.

And you fall my hand, for somebody like you that I always respect.

Well, I wish you goodluck as you take the part of those intellectually lazy idiotic pigs of biafra.

Buhari never promised $1 to #1.
Is not in any of the document of buhari promise, neither is it in app manifestos.

This lie is unnecessary. Today na Sunday o!
Re: Federal Government Feeding Program in Kano State (Photos) by obonujoker(m): 10:04am On Jun 10, 2018
omenka:
Wow, great. Doing same here. Hopefully, before long, i'd bag the highest honour associated with orthodox education. wink wink

Keep me in your prayers as I do u.

God bless us all. smiley

Make i go clean moto. I gats enter church by 9.

So hatred filled Omenka dey go church... ehhhhh
Re: Federal Government Feeding Program in Kano State (Photos) by omenka(m): 10:11am On Jun 10, 2018
obonujoker:

So hatred filled Omenka dey go church... ehhhhh
Let me guess.. You and your blothers are filled with love I suppose?
Re: Federal Government Feeding Program in Kano State (Photos) by obonujoker(m): 10:14am On Jun 10, 2018
omenka:

I am a yoruba muslim bro....

1 Like

Re: Federal Government Feeding Program in Kano State (Photos) by omenka(m): 10:19am On Jun 10, 2018
obonujoker:

I am a yoruba muslim bro....
Mtscheeew.

You've gotten your two seconds long attention from Omenka. I believe your life makes a while lot more sense to you now.

Have a nice day.
Re: Federal Government Feeding Program in Kano State (Photos) by obonujoker(m): 10:34am On Jun 10, 2018
omenka:
Mtscheeew.

You've gotten your two seconds long attention from Omenka. I believe your life makes a while lot more sense to you now.

Have a nice day.

Lol... who cares... I only care about attacking modath... not a hater of muslims like you....
Re: Federal Government Feeding Program in Kano State (Photos) by docadams: 10:54am On Jun 10, 2018
LRNZH:

What are you trying to say precisely? Who are the children and who my contemporaries?

I have other currently trending frontpage threads on Gbajabiamila and the incessant kidnapping all over Nigeria.

You people who see injustice and keep quiet will be judged accordingly.

I accused you of preying on the misfortune and innocence of children. I still stand by it. Intentions and implementation are different phases of at program. The implementation of the program could be better no doubt, but, of course, the responsibility for this rest on Nigerians like you. Now that you have taken it upon yourself to promote the downside of the scheme, one would wish to know efforts made by you, beyond looking for pics/video to justify your bias position, to assess the overall impact,shortcoming, and prospect of the program.
The government never denied that there were no challenges.
A program is adjudged to have abysmally failed if the recipient reject it entirely
The video you posted shows children eagerly accepting the 'mana' provided. Or do you by any stroke of luck in possession of pics/video showing protestation by the kids or parents/wards of this kids rejecting what is on offer.
Are you aware that the feeding program is supposed to be a partnership between the FG and the states. The states are meant to provide the environment for the program execution.
But then, every program in its infancy stage has its shortcomings. The responsibility the few privileged ones like you owe this kids and the society is to proffer solutions to the challenges and not to use them as polical tools to blackmail the govt.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Federal Government Feeding Program in Kano State (Photos) by LRNZH(m): 11:28am On Jun 10, 2018
docadams:

I accused you of preying on the misfortune and innocence of children. I still stand by it. Intentions and implementation are different phases of at program. The implementation of the program could be better no doubt, but, of course, the responsibility for this rest on Nigerians like you. Now that you have taken it upon yourself to promote the downside of the scheme, one would wish to know efforts made by you, beyond looking for pics/video to justify your bias position, to assess the overall impact,shortcoming, and prospect of the program.
The government never denied that there were no challenges.
A program is adjudged to have abysmally failed if the recipient reject it entirely
The video you posted shows children eagerly accepting the 'mana' provided. Or do you by any stroke of luck in possession of pics/video showing protestation by the kids or parents/wards of this kids rejecting what is on offer.
Are you aware that the feeding program is supposed to be a partnership between the FG and the states. The states are meant to provide the environment for the program execution.
But then, every program in its infancy stage has its shortcomings. The responsibility the few privileged ones like you owe this kids and the society is to proffer solutions to the challenges and not to use them as polical tools to blackmail the govt.

You miss the point if you remain sentimental.

This brings attention to the poor execution of the program, and hopefully someone either in the states or FG does something about it.

I suspect that I have done more than yourself in raising an alarm on this issue, yet I'm the blackmailer. Will you fesd your personal children like this even if they lick their fingers?

Will you people have accepted this under GEJ?

1 Like

Re: Federal Government Feeding Program in Kano State (Photos) by Akanapiaigwe: 11:34am On Jun 10, 2018
[s]
omenka:
Mtscheeew.

Have a nice day.
[/s]
Stop misbehaving
omenka why not focus on your state that is in terror
speak for them
Stop talking Nonsense
Stop supporting fulani herdsmen against your people just because Buhari is a fulani
repent
Re: Federal Government Feeding Program in Kano State (Photos) by Akanapiaigwe: 11:36am On Jun 10, 2018
[s]
omenka:
[/s]

shatap you're filled with hate to the extent of hailing fulani herdsmen killing your people
shame!
Re: Federal Government Feeding Program in Kano State (Photos) by lollytk(f): 2:04pm On Jun 10, 2018
Free education in a conducive environment is way better than this feeding.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Students Of NDU Complain Over Dirty Water Supplied To Hostels (Pics& Video) / ASUU Strike: FG Summons Vice-Chancellors To Abuja For Crucial Meeting / Yisa Usman Arraigned For Threatening Oloyede’s Wife To Blackmail Her Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.