Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,478 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:53 PM

I Think I bleeped Up Again, What Do You Think? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Think I bleeped Up Again, What Do You Think? (4476 Views)

I Finally bleeped Up, E Reach My Turn I Don F. / How I bleeped My Hot Aunt / The Last Time I bleeped My Gf I Was Really Disappointed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Think I bleeped Up Again, What Do You Think? by queenice7(f): 9:07pm On Jun 09, 2018
I have been single for a while now, although am very beautiful and intelligent, probably coz I live in campus where I don't see my kind of guys and I am always indoors. now my bestie is going out with a guy, who is a doctor, he asked my bestie to get a nice lady for his friend who is also a doctor. that was how I was hooked up with this young, handsome, cool doctor. he was the kind of person I like, as per book worm, exposed, quiet lifestyle, we were just good to go.
he is too blunt, even on the first date, he talked about how he loves sex and haven't done that for a while coz he has been single. same with me, but I didn't disclose my sex life to him
he pestered me to come to his house for a while. I came today. at his house, we talked, we fell in love the more, he offered me snacks to eat, it was cool, till he started making sex advances. now I had it in mind that I won't have sex with him.
we made out, to the point that we were almost unclad, I was carried away but wen he left to get a CD from his drawer, my eyes cleared. my mind started asking me questions like, what do you think you're doing? what if after this the guy dumps you, how will your bestie feel if she hears this, how will your bestie's new boyfriend see her, if he hears this?
I was turned off, and I told him we should dress up, he thought I was joking, he then wanted to continue playfully but I pushed him away and yelled at him that I wanted to go. his mood changed immediately and he agreed, he dropped me in front of my hostel without saying a word to me. now I feel I bleeped up from the beginning.
Now I might be smart at other things, but not at dealing with guys or maybe I am just being too smart not to be played or simply havent met genuine guys as this is the second time I am loosing someone that would av added value to me.
the first was last year December, I met a very rich guy, bastardly rich young man of 29. we just met @ that time, he didn't spend a dime on me, except for the good food I ate on our dates, probably coz I didn't ask for anything, but he promised me the world and stuffs. he never asked me to be his girlfriend tho.
now this guy invited me to an exotic hotel, simply to swim with him. when I got there, I saw a different thing, his friends where there, they were obviously looking rich, and one thing that was making me uncomfortable was that he never disclose a justifiable source of income of himself or his friends. be4 I knew it, he said I should follow him to his room, I didn't want to embarrass him in front of his friends so I did. he now wanted to make love to me, but I hesitated. he wanted to force me but I struggled my way out, embarrassing him among his friends sitting at the parlour of the hotel room. he refused to pick my call since then, but I felt it wasn't my fault...
plss judge this two situations for me, especially the first one and tell me where you think was wrong.

1 Like

Re: I Think I bleeped Up Again, What Do You Think? by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:08pm On Jun 09, 2018
COLLOSSAL bleep up!

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Think I bleeped Up Again, What Do You Think? by iamJ(m): 9:14pm On Jun 09, 2018
Anybody that says I'm beautiful and intelligent is always the opposite cheesy

Abeg I no wan talk cheesy

17 Likes

Re: I Think I bleeped Up Again, What Do You Think? by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jun 09, 2018

46 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Think I bleeped Up Again, What Do You Think? by Nobody: 9:23pm On Jun 09, 2018
angry angry angry

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

You're your problem.

You're setting your priorities wrongly.

They will eventually use and dump you. That's the truth.

Who told you that you're beautiful and intelligent self?

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

3 Likes

Re: I Think I bleeped Up Again, What Do You Think? by Chuknovski(m): 9:25pm On Jun 09, 2018
don't feel bad when you make right choices

6 Likes

Re: I Think I bleeped Up Again, What Do You Think? by Lavidalocaa(f): 9:29pm On Jun 09, 2018
Trust me you made the right decision

13 Likes

Re: I Think I bleeped Up Again, What Do You Think? by luminouz(m): 9:29pm On Jun 09, 2018
These girls and their lies Sha....ur beautiful and intelligent (n yet u can't seem to figure out ur problem) but still fvcks up abi??

Lemme humor u....

Your write-up is all about the guys being very rich or with good jobs and all dat...u never seem to take your time to know these guys....what's the rush??
The fact that both guys just jump on you on 1st/2nd dates,trying to sleep with you(almost forcefully) speaks volumes about your skewered taste in men...

Once again....I don't ever trust girls who HYPE themselves!!!

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Think I bleeped Up Again, What Do You Think? by austyn0(m): 9:41pm On Jun 09, 2018
LivingFree:
1. Wait for a guy to declare you as his gf
2. Never follow a man to any room.
3. Speak your mind: what you want out of the relationship (tell them you are looking for a serious relationship)
4. Stop looking for 'Rich' made men when you are a broke student.
5. Give those on your level a chance (grow rich together)
6. Respect yourself and don't be intimidated by a man stance (be he 'rich' or a 'doctor')
7. Most importantly, concentrate on your studies and become successful yourself and men will line up for you to pick from.
I love you.....

Especially because of.no.5

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Think I bleeped Up Again, What Do You Think? by kingxsamz(m): 9:41pm On Jun 09, 2018
shebi you're looking for "bastardly rich" guys? eh take whatever u see na.

4 Likes

Re: I Think I bleeped Up Again, What Do You Think? by Headlesschicken(m): 9:43pm On Jun 09, 2018
undecided Trust me u've never met a real n!gga yet, when u do madam u would be d one asking him wia d condom @,cos yuh too damn hot, well i believe d young handsome doctor was just a phucktard tryna hit yuh pool, buh what wia u expecting after having such a discussion wiv him,so assuming he had his condom wiv him d n!gga could've just cancelled yuh @ss... Damn u gals tho
Re: I Think I bleeped Up Again, What Do You Think? by IamPlato(m): 9:46pm On Jun 09, 2018

Young Lady You Cant Tell Us You Are Beautiful.

Na People Go Tell If You Fine Or You Look like female Gorilla

1 Like

Re: I Think I bleeped Up Again, What Do You Think? by Tallesty1(m): 9:49pm On Jun 09, 2018
queenice7:
I have been single for a while now, although am very beautiful and intelligent, probably coz I live in campus where I don't see my kind of guys and I am always indoors
If I testify about myself, my testimony is not true John 5:31

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Think I bleeped Up Again, What Do You Think? by Nobody: 9:51pm On Jun 09, 2018
I can't fault you in either situation TBH. No point getting down if you ain't feeling it.

1 Like

Re: I Think I bleeped Up Again, What Do You Think? by crazypencils20: 9:52pm On Jun 09, 2018
Pic or you're uglier than sin

2 Likes

Re: I Think I bleeped Up Again, What Do You Think? by eezeribe(m): 9:57pm On Jun 09, 2018
LivingFree:
3. Speak your mind: what you want out of the relationship (tell them you are looking for a serious relationship)
6. Respect yourself and don't be intimidated by a man stance (be he 'rich' or a 'doctor')
7. Most importantly, concentrate on your studies and become successful yourself and men will line up for you to pick from.
Op, this post has answered all your questions... END OF DISCUSSION
Re: I Think I bleeped Up Again, What Do You Think? by Lonestar124: 9:58pm On Jun 09, 2018
Suffocated name of a girl is money

Suffocated name of boy is sex

Op you're moving with better riddance.

1 Like

Re: I Think I bleeped Up Again, What Do You Think? by pafo(m): 10:10pm On Jun 09, 2018
No man who respects you would want to bleep you on a first date. u are in school and you are already longing for medical doctors. How do you think he sees you?

Things that are wrong in your write up:

1. You think you are very beautiful and intelligent: These things are relative and to him, you could just be an average looking girl who is dumb enough to feel she has a chance with him.

2. You do not meet your kind of guy on campus: Which school do you attend? Ojere?

3. If you were as intelligent as you claimed, you would see the dangers in going to the house of a guy who clearly didn't respect you enough on your first meeting to keep the conversation civil and instead, used vulgar languages and reiterated his desire for sex.

4. If he was smart and had a condom readily available, he would have succeeded in getting into the cookie. Hence my observation that you are not as intelligent as you might think.

Maybe your CGPA disagrees with me but intelligence exceeds getting A’s on papers.

11 Likes

Re: I Think I bleeped Up Again, What Do You Think? by BabbanBura(m): 10:56pm On Jun 09, 2018
LivingFree:

I agree woth all except no 7 - Being successful makes it even difficult for a lady to get a serious guy especially if your success controls your being. Men love successful women that are submissive and respectful - difficult to get from a made lady who see herself as co-equal with the man and will head her direction irrespective of the direction the leader (husband) gives simply because she doesn't rely on him to sponsor her way all along

OP,
Your reactions are right. But why do you put yourself in positions that you have to react to free yourself?

1 Like

Re: I Think I bleeped Up Again, What Do You Think? by Lloydthesaint: 10:59pm On Jun 09, 2018
pafo:
No man who respects you would want to bleep you on a first date. u are in school and you are already longing for medical doctors. How do you think he sees you?
as in en .... you never date your school mates finish na doctor you de find

1 Like

Re: I Think I bleeped Up Again, What Do You Think? by BabbanBura(m): 10:59pm On Jun 09, 2018
Lavidalocaa:
Trust me you made the right decision

Why put herself in this situation in the first place? - seemed like she is after something more than just love - especially as a student who can't find her type of man on campus!
Re: I Think I bleeped Up Again, What Do You Think? by queenice7(f): 11:09pm On Jun 09, 2018
pafo:

Am in my final year and am 21, I wana get married early so I ain't playing, I don't want childish stuffs.

1 Like

Re: I Think I bleeped Up Again, What Do You Think? by Nobody: 11:10pm On Jun 09, 2018
BabbanBura:

[s]I agree woth all except no 7 - Being successful makes it even difficult for a lady to get a serious guy especially if your success controls your being. Men love successful women that are submissive and respectful - difficult to get from a made lady who see herself as co-equal with the man and will head her direction irrespective of the direction the leader (husband) gives simply because she doesn't rely on him to sponsor her way all along

OP,
Your reactions are right. But why do you put yourself in positions that you have to react to free yourself?[/s]

you quoted the wrong woman with this. #feminist cool

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Think I bleeped Up Again, What Do You Think? by Nobody: 11:13pm On Jun 09, 2018
luminouz:
These girls and their lies Sha....ur beautiful and intelligent (n yet u can't seem to figure out ur problem) but still fvcks up abi??

Lemme humor u....

Your write-up is all about the guys being very rich or with good jobs and all dat...u never seem to take your time to know these guys....what's the rush??
The fact that both guys just jump on you on 1st/2nd dates,trying to sleep with you(almost forcefully) speaks volumes about your skewered taste in men...

Once again....I don't ever trust girls who HYPE themselves!!!

what's wrong with having self-belief? I will be the first to state that I am beautiful and intelligent. Why should wait for someone else to tell me what I already know?

5 Likes

Re: I Think I bleeped Up Again, What Do You Think? by queenice7(f): 11:15pm On Jun 09, 2018
BabbanBura:

Why put herself in this situation in the first place? - seemed like she is after something more than just love - especially as a student who can't find her type of man on campus!
I am in my final year, I want serious sth. I have dated students b4 and it wasn't a tale I'll like to share. they were so childish and had nothing to offer but sex... I'll advice anybody entering university not to date fellow student but face your studies. if you must date, go for sth bigger, someone more matured and has experienced life more than you

5 Likes

Re: I Think I bleeped Up Again, What Do You Think? by BabbanBura(m): 11:15pm On Jun 09, 2018
LivingFree:

you quoted the wrong woman with this. #feminist cool

Good luck Madam Femi... cos though God's grace dey sha!
Re: I Think I bleeped Up Again, What Do You Think? by luminouz(m): 11:17pm On Jun 09, 2018
LivingFree:

what's wrong with having self-belief? I will be the first to state that I am beautiful and intelligent. Why should wait for someone else to tell me what I already know?

Don't misquote me sister!!!
Look at the context!!! She is beautiful n intelligent,yet she seems stumped at such a simple quagmire or what's intelligence for Daz my own interpretation of her sentence,which contradicted her story!!

3 Likes

Re: I Think I bleeped Up Again, What Do You Think? by Lavidalocaa(f): 11:18pm On Jun 09, 2018
BabbanBura:

good question
Re: I Think I bleeped Up Again, What Do You Think? by Nobody: 11:22pm On Jun 09, 2018
luminouz:

Don't misquote me sister!!!
Look at the context!!! She is beautiful n intelligent,yet she seems stumped at such a simple quagmire or what's intelligence for Daz my own interpretation of her sentence,which contradicted her story!!

She stated in her op that although she is intelligent, she doesn't understand men.

1 Like

Re: I Think I bleeped Up Again, What Do You Think? by pafo(m): 11:25pm On Jun 09, 2018
queenice7:

Am in my final year and am 21, I wana get married early so I ain't playing, I don't want childish stuffs.

Beautiful and intelligent ladies don't think about marriage at 21. They think about careers! Or at least the ones I know.

6 Likes

Re: I Think I bleeped Up Again, What Do You Think? by luminouz(m): 11:26pm On Jun 09, 2018
LivingFree:

She stated in her op that although she is intelligent, she doesn't understand men.
Then she is not intelligent or as intelligent as she would have us believe...
I'm not a woman but I know enough about them to recognise leeches,slay queens n wife materials..... Why would I be confused as to what a woman who came to my house n almost fvcked me, REALLY wanted? Isn't it a little bit obvious??

I'm not against the OP or trying to be antagonistic....I just say things the way I see them....I'm Alien!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Two Ladies Fights Over Man They Have Not Seen Before / Do You Like My Profile Photo? / You're A Disgrace To Womanhood If You Have A Pot Belly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.