Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,355 members, 7,957,948 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 05:17 AM

DRIVING ABROAD WITHOUT VALID INTERNATIONAL DRIVER'S LICENSE= TROUBLE WITH POLICE - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / DRIVING ABROAD WITHOUT VALID INTERNATIONAL DRIVER'S LICENSE= TROUBLE WITH POLICE (471 Views)

My Eski Puppy Is Driving Me Nuts / My Dogs Are Driving Me Mad / Zambian Man Denied License Of Ownership For His 'Magical' Snake After Applying (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

DRIVING ABROAD WITHOUT VALID INTERNATIONAL DRIVER'S LICENSE= TROUBLE WITH POLICE by Jaltzsecur(m): 9:08pm On Jun 09, 2018
Going abroad and driving with the Nigerian International Driver's License could really get you into serious trouble with the police.
Our International Driver's License is made and shipped from the US and accepted in the US, Canada, UK etc.
It's cheaper and you can start driving the moment you land.

TO APPLY

1- click on

https://form.jotform.co/81421168884866

and complete the application form

2- You can also go to our facebook page

https://www.facebook.com/Valid-International-Drivers-Licence-for-US-UK-Canada-186961218626985/

And click on the 'BOOK NOW' button, this will take you to the form. Complete the form and make necessary payment

3- You can also send us an email at
vidluniversal@gmail.com

Your license will take 3-5 working days to process and another 5-10 working days to ship to you in Nigeria. We can also ship to your preferred address abroad.

(1) (Reply)

sold sold rottweiler Adult Male In Lagos / Dog Walk !!! / Top Quality Caucasian Puppies For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.