Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,159 members, 7,818,518 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:50 PM

Nigerian Girl, Omosefe Obadagbonyi, Missing In London. Photo - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Girl, Omosefe Obadagbonyi, Missing In London. Photo (30111 Views)

Weed Smoker Stabs Nigerian Fiancée In London (Photo) / Teenage Boy Jailed For Life For Stabbing Nigerian To Death In London. Photo / Halima Muazu Declared Missing In London (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Girl, Omosefe Obadagbonyi, Missing In London. Photo by londoner: 7:07am On Jun 10, 2018
baike:
she is gone to go and furk with our boyfriend

in the west thats how we do

on Monday after class she will come home

'We in the West' ? My friend,you are not from any 'West' and girls of 12 do not generally have boyfriends or stay away from home for days on end unless there is a serious problem.

It seems you Nigerian men and boys just have a negative way of thinking about females constantly, so even if she was kidnapped or murdered you accuse her of being a hoe first before being able to show concern.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girl, Omosefe Obadagbonyi, Missing In London. Photo by OYO4sure: 7:41am On Jun 10, 2018
uuzba:

People like to display their detailed knowledge of parts of the UK on social media as if it adds anything the pocket of the British people....
You are on a Nigerian website O.

What difference has your post made? Hackney has been all over the news recently on missing person, multiple stabbing etc. The bad part is most of these includes children with Nigerian heritage.
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/london-murders-shootings-abraham-badru-hackney-revenge-nigerian-mp-rapists-a8322001.html

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/crime/hackney-stabbing-facebook-friend-of-girl-shot-dead-in-tottenham-is-stabbed-to-death-in-another-night-a3806666.html

In as much as they're Nigerians, I'm entitled to my own opinion. Here, most of the young gangs consist of Nigerians and Caribbeans.
Re: Nigerian Girl, Omosefe Obadagbonyi, Missing In London. Photo by skales67(m): 7:42am On Jun 10, 2018
BlackPantherxXx:

Yet Nnamdi Kanu said 99% of your women including your mum & sisters are harlots wink

Kanu is your god, i am only giving reported speech

Just like 100% of your women and girls including your mum and sisters are h.oes. They start from age 2.
Re: Nigerian Girl, Omosefe Obadagbonyi, Missing In London. Photo by YelloweWest: 8:00am On Jun 10, 2018
Mathematical:
: embarassed embarassed

FOR HACKNEY AGAIN

That's south east right?
Re: Nigerian Girl, Omosefe Obadagbonyi, Missing In London. Photo by YelloweWest: 8:01am On Jun 10, 2018
mimimile93:
She's probably in her boyfriend's house..

I don't trust these ho.es
Not every girl is an ashawo like your mother pls
Re: Nigerian Girl, Omosefe Obadagbonyi, Missing In London. Photo by BlackPantherxXx: 8:44am On Jun 10, 2018
skales67:

Just like 100% of your women and girls including your mum and sisters are h.oes. They start from age 2.

hehehehe...suicide alert. Nnamdi Kanu, your god called your mum a Central Bank of Sperm grin grin grin

Cry more. it's fun grin
Re: Nigerian Girl, Omosefe Obadagbonyi, Missing In London. Photo by Viicfuntop(f): 10:42am On Jun 10, 2018
mimimile93:

Use your sense. That’s a 12 years old
Re: Nigerian Girl, Omosefe Obadagbonyi, Missing In London. Photo by Viicfuntop(f): 10:44am On Jun 10, 2018
mimimile93:

4 ur mind she's too young abi?

If girls in under developed country would bleep at age 9 how much more a developed country..

Over there teenagers bring their guys to their parents house and bleep..

Please shut up. You are so devoid of sense
Re: Nigerian Girl, Omosefe Obadagbonyi, Missing In London. Photo by mimimile93: 11:13am On Jun 10, 2018
Viicfuntop:

Use your sense. That’s a 12 years old
12yrs and so what?
How old were you when you got disvirgin?
Re: Nigerian Girl, Omosefe Obadagbonyi, Missing In London. Photo by MarieSucre(f): 11:50am On Jun 10, 2018
jerflakes:

And you And your mom Are hoes

Nope only your mum, cuz you're the one calling people hoes. I never did. So tell your mum to enjoy her PhD in Hoe-logy.
Re: Nigerian Girl, Omosefe Obadagbonyi, Missing In London. Photo by CioAngels(f): 12:37pm On Jun 10, 2018
PurplePatch:
Please return safely little one or may she be found hale and hearty.

This minimi chin chin ^^^ above me though lipsrsealed
Is it really true that Nairaland is for toddler's? How can you say such of a child they say missing?
Re: Nigerian Girl, Omosefe Obadagbonyi, Missing In London. Photo by CioAngels(f): 12:40pm On Jun 10, 2018
She will come back alive by HIS grace.
Re: Nigerian Girl, Omosefe Obadagbonyi, Missing In London. Photo by Viicfuntop(f): 1:45pm On Jun 10, 2018
mimimile93:

12yrs and so what?

How old were you when you got disvirgin?

Why don’t you find out from your sister first
Re: Nigerian Girl, Omosefe Obadagbonyi, Missing In London. Photo by jerflakes(m): 4:23pm On Jun 10, 2018
MarieSucre:

Nope only your mum, cuz you're the one calling people hoes. I never did. So tell your mum to enjoy her PhD in Hoe-logy.

Also tell your mom to enjoy hers too

She's a professor of hoe-logy

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girl, Omosefe Obadagbonyi, Missing In London. Photo by Nobody: 6:54pm On Jun 10, 2018
CioAngels:
Is it really true that Nairaland is for toddler's? How can you say such of a child they say missing?

Was referring to the poster just above me.
Re: Nigerian Girl, Omosefe Obadagbonyi, Missing In London. Photo by MarieSucre(f): 10:20pm On Jun 10, 2018
jerflakes:

Also tell your mom to enjoy hers too
She's a professor of hoe-logy
Nope just your mum.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Girl, Omosefe Obadagbonyi, Missing In London. Photo by jerflakes(m): 10:29pm On Jun 10, 2018
MarieSucre:

Nope just your mum.

Just your mom and your hoe sisters

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girl, Omosefe Obadagbonyi, Missing In London. Photo by MarieSucre(f): 7:23am On Jun 11, 2018
jerflakes:

Just your mom and your hoe sisters

You said someone is a hoe, how else could you have first hand info except through your mum?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Girl, Omosefe Obadagbonyi, Missing In London. Photo by jerflakes(m): 11:27pm On Jun 11, 2018
MarieSucre:

You said someone is a hoe, how else could you have first hand info except through your mum?

Experience is the best teacher, your mom taught me

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girl, Omosefe Obadagbonyi, Missing In London. Photo by MarieSucre(f): 11:43pm On Jun 11, 2018
jerflakes:

Experience is the best teacher, your mom taught me
Who was initially taught by your mum.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Girl, Omosefe Obadagbonyi, Missing In London. Photo by Jimmy231: 1:59am On Jun 12, 2018
mimimile93:

12 years old girl. You belive all family are the same abi. As you have them plenty as siblings
Re: Nigerian Girl, Omosefe Obadagbonyi, Missing In London. Photo by jerflakes(m): 6:51am On Jun 12, 2018
MarieSucre:

Who was initially taught by your mum.

And perfected by your mom

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girl, Omosefe Obadagbonyi, Missing In London. Photo by mimimile93: 7:13am On Jun 12, 2018
Jimmy231:
12 years old girl. You belive all family are the same abi. As you have them plenty as siblings
All girls are the same
Re: Nigerian Girl, Omosefe Obadagbonyi, Missing In London. Photo by MarieSucre(f): 8:37am On Jun 14, 2018
jerflakes:

And perfected by your mom
After some classes from your mum and grandmum

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Girl, Omosefe Obadagbonyi, Missing In London. Photo by jerflakes(m): 8:46am On Jun 14, 2018
MarieSucre:

After they were denied graduation by your mom and sister
Re: Nigerian Girl, Omosefe Obadagbonyi, Missing In London. Photo by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:44pm On Jun 14, 2018
MarieSucre:

It wil be better you leave the senseless boy alone.
Don't waste your time replying such people here.
They are nonentities.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Girl, Omosefe Obadagbonyi, Missing In London. Photo by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:45pm On Jun 14, 2018
jerflakes:

Look at this vulgar area boy.
Wasteless soul.
Always typing rubbis.
Smh
Re: Nigerian Girl, Omosefe Obadagbonyi, Missing In London. Photo by jerflakes(m): 8:55pm On Jun 14, 2018
post=68483472:

Look at this vulgar area boy.
Wasteless soul.
Always typing rubbis.
Smh

I don't argue with failed businessmen

You're a failure

Back off
Re: Nigerian Girl, Omosefe Obadagbonyi, Missing In London. Photo by MarieSucre(f): 10:59pm On Jun 14, 2018
jerflakes:

From your mum.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dead Baby Found In Yola Police Barracks. Graphic Photos / ESN Second In Command Killed As Police Raid IPOB Camp In Aboh-Mbaise / Two Armed Robbers Disguising As Security Agents Arrested In Katsina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.