Stats: 3,153,487 members, 7,819,761 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:40 PM

Donald Duke Releases 2019 Campaign Posters For Presidential Election - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Donald Duke Releases 2019 Campaign Posters For Presidential Election (58153 Views)

Students, Youths Lead As INEC Releases 2019 Election Voters Distribution Statist / Pictures Of Okowa/atiku 2019 Campaign Headquarters In Asaba, Delta State / 'I Will Not Fund Buhari's 2019 Campaign' - Fashola (2) (3) (4)

Re: Donald Duke Releases 2019 Campaign Posters For Presidential Election by kollinpowel(m): 10:33pm On Jun 09, 2018
Capital No cos my loyalty lies we PMB till 2023, so after that I may have a rethink. wink

Re: Donald Duke Releases 2019 Campaign Posters For Presidential Election by bizzibodi(m): 10:33pm On Jun 09, 2018
Hey!Duke Ma nigga!!

Re: Donald Duke Releases 2019 Campaign Posters For Presidential Election by tunary(m): 10:34pm On Jun 09, 2018
This Donald Duck eye no Done at all, if he becomes president he will take advantage of all the beautiful ladies and f u c k them all turn by turn. he is not to be trusted at all
Re: Donald Duke Releases 2019 Campaign Posters For Presidential Election by Postanalyser: 10:35pm On Jun 09, 2018
This is how a president should look like,not a walking skeleton. ....talking about Boohary

Re: Donald Duke Releases 2019 Campaign Posters For Presidential Election by LivelyB: 10:37pm On Jun 09, 2018
Too bad, why raining curses on a fellow human being over trivial issue? Please stop.
Maldek666:

SARS will not let you survive till 2023 cos even as a Buhari Yahoo Yahoo Squad, you have no ID card.

You will be killed by SARS before then.

In the 80s, it was WAI Brigade, now it is SARS.

Re: Donald Duke Releases 2019 Campaign Posters For Presidential Election by Nobody: 10:37pm On Jun 09, 2018
officializzijac:
I used to like this man, until the formal finance minister stated his relationship with the cabal. And then I lost trust for him. He is just like any other cr....... Contesting.

So Iweala was a saint?
As much as Buhari’s government is bad, it does not detract from the fact that GEJ was still an ineffectual buffoon. None of them possess the requisite qualities needed to steer this country from its deprived state. As a leader, It is not enough to have integrity, humility and empathy. You must be competent!

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Donald Duke Releases 2019 Campaign Posters For Presidential Election by lonelydora: 10:38pm On Jun 09, 2018
ViaFast:
@APROKOGIRL

Shared with Caption ...

I truly believe everyone matters. I am running for President of Nigeria 2019. Do I have your support? #donaldduke2019

BY APROKO GIRL : https://aprokogirl.com/10869/donald-duke-releases-2019-campaign-posters-for-presidential-election/

cc; lalasticlala

Donald Duke, even though i like you but don't go there and get confused like GEJ. When GEJ was vying for President, we all thought he could run the affairs well because he ran Bayelsa well but he got confused. State is different from Country. You have my vote

Re: Donald Duke Releases 2019 Campaign Posters For Presidential Election by Nwadiuto247: 10:38pm On Jun 09, 2018
Good move. Lets see how it goes. Nigerians should stop behaving like mumu. Let people challenge an incumbent, its not a crime biko.

Re: Donald Duke Releases 2019 Campaign Posters For Presidential Election by hopilo: 10:39pm On Jun 09, 2018
Sarkin:
I DON'T REALLY TRUST THIS MAN...
BUT I LOVE HIS SPIRIT...
SIR, YOU CAN WAIT TILL AFTER 2023
Your trust is tribal in nature. That's you are naturally tribalistic.

Re: Donald Duke Releases 2019 Campaign Posters For Presidential Election by AwolowoAssLicker(f): 10:39pm On Jun 09, 2018
NwaEzefuNaMba:
sir, in honesty I love you and your ambition.
but truth be told, you can't lead Nigeria! it takes more than being humble and making eloquent speeches to lead a country as huge and complex like ours.
I personally appreciate your courage to take such bold step; but you doesn't have what it takes to lead world most populous Black nation.
worst most populous Backwards black nation.... abeg where I fit trade my nationality
Re: Donald Duke Releases 2019 Campaign Posters For Presidential Election by peeparty(m): 10:39pm On Jun 09, 2018
My full support

Re: Donald Duke Releases 2019 Campaign Posters For Presidential Election by Maldek666: 10:40pm On Jun 09, 2018
LivelyB:
Too bad, why raining curses on a fellow human being over trivial issue? Please stop.
I wont stop. It is annoying that human beings see evil, yet they support it due to their ego.

How can some one sane support the Government that sends men who do not wear Police Uniform into the streets to kill people ? Innocent people will no longer die. All those who support Buhari must die by Buhari's sword. Amun Ra!

Re: Donald Duke Releases 2019 Campaign Posters For Presidential Election by lordtosan(m): 10:40pm On Jun 09, 2018
Duke has my vote. We are currently working on not just talking but mobilising youths in Delta State to vote massively for him.

Re: Donald Duke Releases 2019 Campaign Posters For Presidential Election by jaxxy(m): 10:41pm On Jun 09, 2018
Aka Mr im only Here to relay a message by my associates- NOI
Re: Donald Duke Releases 2019 Campaign Posters For Presidential Election by Nobody: 10:43pm On Jun 09, 2018
At long lastcheesy..cc neezar
Re: Donald Duke Releases 2019 Campaign Posters For Presidential Election by congorasta: 10:43pm On Jun 09, 2018
NwaEzefuNaMba:
but truth be told, you can't lead Nigeria! it takes more than being humble and making eloquent speeches to lead a country as huge and complex like ours.
I personally appreciate your courage to take such bold step; but you doesn't have what it takes to lead world most populous Black nation.

so you prefer the dictator

shallow minded Africans

Re: Donald Duke Releases 2019 Campaign Posters For Presidential Election by Deowl: 10:44pm On Jun 09, 2018
Yes, I agree.
You are emineinty qualified.
Count on my support, Donald Duke.
The Duke

Re: Donald Duke Releases 2019 Campaign Posters For Presidential Election by Nobody: 10:46pm On Jun 09, 2018
NwaEzefuNaMba:
So if he can't, who can?

Re: Donald Duke Releases 2019 Campaign Posters For Presidential Election by Walehelt(m): 10:47pm On Jun 09, 2018
#istandwithdonald

Re: Donald Duke Releases 2019 Campaign Posters For Presidential Election by Nobody: 10:48pm On Jun 09, 2018
Now I can go and get my PVC..

Re: Donald Duke Releases 2019 Campaign Posters For Presidential Election by Youngs(m): 10:49pm On Jun 09, 2018
We need someone who can encourage technology and science. The world revolves around tech now. Not cattle colony. Let's encourage this bright future than to down play this opportunity. He has my vote and I will encourage you to support him. So we can have opportunity in this country

Re: Donald Duke Releases 2019 Campaign Posters For Presidential Election by searchlight: 10:50pm On Jun 09, 2018
NwaEzefuNaMba:
we are really enjoying that who can rule the largest black country and how backward he's taken us

Re: Donald Duke Releases 2019 Campaign Posters For Presidential Election by LivelyB: 10:51pm On Jun 09, 2018
I know it's painful but raining curses or placing curses on one another because of our greedy leaders shouldn't be tolerated, it makes no sense.
Maldek666:

I wont stop. It is annoying that human beings see evil, yet they support it due to their ego.

How can some one sane support the Government that sends men who do not wear Police Uniform into the streets to kill people ? Innocent people will no longer die. All those who support Buhari must die by Buhari's sword. Amun Ra!
Re: Donald Duke Releases 2019 Campaign Posters For Presidential Election by Sarkin: 10:51pm On Jun 09, 2018
Maldek666:

I promise you one thing, as you read this message, your covenant is sealed and you are to be killed by SARS for supporting Buhari. You do not know that you reap what you sow ? You support evil and must reap evil. Mark my word, if Buhari wins, you will die by SARS. Amen!

You are a Buhari Yahoo Boy. And deserve to Die by SARS.
why are you so pained?
Did SARS kill your entire lineage?
Do you want SARS to kill you?
If that's so. Amen for you.
You won't enjoy your remaining stay on earth.
Re: Donald Duke Releases 2019 Campaign Posters For Presidential Election by Sarkin: 10:51pm On Jun 09, 2018
hopilo:

Your trust is tribal in nature. That's you are naturally tribalistic.
funny man.
Re: Donald Duke Releases 2019 Campaign Posters For Presidential Election by skales67(m): 10:52pm On Jun 09, 2018
DanXplore:

So you will not vote a competent candidate because of what he did to GEJ? You’ve got tier 1 sentiment bro. Your cynical type are the ones that have kept Nigeria in its degraded state. Did the feud he had with GEJ or Iweala prevent him from doing excellently well as Cross River state governor?

We don't need a backstabber as president.

Herdsmen Caught At Sunday Igboho Mother’s Home - FFK (Photos) / Governor Uzodinma’s Daughter, Oprah Marries Her Henry Ohaeri (Photos) / FG Decides On Interstate Travel Ban, Others Next Week