Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,915 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:59 AM

Donald Duke Releases 2019 Campaign Posters For Presidential Election - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Donald Duke Releases 2019 Campaign Posters For Presidential Election (58147 Views)

Students, Youths Lead As INEC Releases 2019 Election Voters Distribution Statist / Pictures Of Okowa/atiku 2019 Campaign Headquarters In Asaba, Delta State / 'I Will Not Fund Buhari's 2019 Campaign' - Fashola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Donald Duke Releases 2019 Campaign Posters For Presidential Election by slimfit1(m): 6:37am On Jun 10, 2018
lexy2014:
I would have responded 2d other points u made just 2 inform u but when I saw ur last line, u confirmed d old saying that ignorance is a disease. Donald duke is a lawyer not a doctor. C d way u ranting with such ignorant passion

Still he didn't do anything spectacular to be a Nigerian leader. Give me 6 my state will be buzzing like heaven. Its not too late to respond, give me evidence of quality investment or investors in his state.

Fashola has many things on ground to want to vote for him. Duke has tinipa abeg which reasonable person in government invest in media.
Re: Donald Duke Releases 2019 Campaign Posters For Presidential Election by Iamdmentor1(m): 6:45am On Jun 10, 2018
NwaEzefuNaMba:
sir, in honesty I love you and your ambition.
but truth be told, you can't lead Nigeria! it takes more than being humble and making eloquent speeches to lead a country as huge and complex like ours.
I personally appreciate your courage to take such bold step; but you doesn't have what it takes to lead world most populous Black nation.

If Buhari could do it, anyone can. There can't be a president worse than Buhari

1 Like

Re: Donald Duke Releases 2019 Campaign Posters For Presidential Election by BeingFrank(m): 6:51am On Jun 10, 2018
ipobarecriminals:
sad he take style dey look like Dat IB, shoeless one from dat side.Vote for this one and watch Diezani and her fellow RATS com back and eat the rest yam
And You Present gods In Power Currently Eating Our Rice And Killing Your People Make Ur Soul Glad Right. You Are Also Responsible For The Hardship And Set-backs Nigeria Is Going Through.

1 Like

Re: Donald Duke Releases 2019 Campaign Posters For Presidential Election by BeingFrank(m): 6:56am On Jun 10, 2018
slimfit1:

Still he didn't do anything spectacular to be a Nigerian leader. Give me 6 my state will be buzzing like heaven. Its not too late to respond, give me evidence of quality investment or investors in his state.

Fashola has many things on ground to want to vote for him. Duke has tinipa abeg which reasonable person in government invest in media.
And What Did Buhari Do, Or Has Done Now, That Makes Him Deserve A Second Term? Killing Nigerians And The Economy?
Re: Donald Duke Releases 2019 Campaign Posters For Presidential Election by lexy2014: 6:58am On Jun 10, 2018
skales67:

We don't need a backstabber as president.
how's he s backstabber?
Re: Donald Duke Releases 2019 Campaign Posters For Presidential Election by slimfit1(m): 7:01am On Jun 10, 2018
BeingFrank:
And What Did Buhari Do, Or Has Done Now, That Makes Him Deserve A Second Term? Killing Nigerians And The Economy?

Sowore for president Duke is not different from Buhari he did nothing for his people. Take it back.

3 Likes

Re: Donald Duke Releases 2019 Campaign Posters For Presidential Election by lexy2014: 7:15am On Jun 10, 2018
slimfit1:

first, has fashola said he wants 2 contest? Does Donald dukes ambition prevent fashola from contesting? Am not understanding how Donald dukes ambition affect fashola. Again, u are still talking ignorantly. Is tinapa media? Even if it is media, what is wrong in investing in media?
Re: Donald Duke Releases 2019 Campaign Posters For Presidential Election by londoner: 7:17am On Jun 10, 2018
I think Sowore is a stand out candidate and knows how to take Nigerians on a new and better path.

I think Sowore is the man to beat. Donald Duke is more of the same and has probably been asked by the present set to contest so he keeps them in power through the back door as they know people are ready to vote them out. Nigeria needs a COMPLETE departure from the old with people that are not connected to the current leaders, but with the people.

4 Likes

Re: Donald Duke Releases 2019 Campaign Posters For Presidential Election by dapiahno(m): 7:21am On Jun 10, 2018
NwaEzefuNaMba:
sir, in honesty I love you and your ambition.
but truth be told, you can't lead Nigeria! it takes more than being humble and making eloquent speeches to lead a country as huge and complex like ours.
I personally appreciate your courage to take such bold step; but you doesn't have what it takes to lead world most populous Black nation.
you dont.. Not doesnt
Re: Donald Duke Releases 2019 Campaign Posters For Presidential Election by hush15: 7:22am On Jun 10, 2018
ViaFast:
@APROKOGIRL

Shared with Caption ...

I truly believe everyone matters. I am running for President of Nigeria 2019. Do I have your support? #donaldduke2019

BY APROKO GIRL : https://aprokogirl.com/10869/donald-duke-releases-2019-campaign-posters-for-presidential-election/

cc; lalasticlala

nope you dont. if i give you my support, you will take that support and share it with your billionaire friends.

1 Like

Re: Donald Duke Releases 2019 Campaign Posters For Presidential Election by Kobicove(m): 7:23am On Jun 10, 2018
obowunmi:
Not after what he did to GEJ. Bleep No!

What did he do to GEJ if I may ask?
Re: Donald Duke Releases 2019 Campaign Posters For Presidential Election by hush15: 7:23am On Jun 10, 2018
londoner:
I think Sowore is a stand out candidate and knows how to take Nigerians on a new and better path.

I think Sowore is the man to beat. Donald Duke is more of the same and has probably been asked by the present set to contest so he keeps them in power through the back door as they know people are ready to vote them out. We need a COMPLETE departure from the old with people that are not connected to the current leaders, but the people.

my worry with Sowore is conflict of interest. na ondo guy, na revenge the guy go they do jare....
Re: Donald Duke Releases 2019 Campaign Posters For Presidential Election by Ikpongiton: 7:32am On Jun 10, 2018
obowunmi:
pls sir,what did he do?
Re: Donald Duke Releases 2019 Campaign Posters For Presidential Election by Vulcanheph(m): 7:33am On Jun 10, 2018
obowunmi:
What did he do to GEJ that baba bubu has not done worse......i don't know why people are so Sentiment

1 Like

Re: Donald Duke Releases 2019 Campaign Posters For Presidential Election by neezar: 7:34am On Jun 10, 2018
lefulefu:
At long lastcheesy..cc neezar
he won't even win his local government

em Bleep up for that letter wey okonjo reveal
Re: Donald Duke Releases 2019 Campaign Posters For Presidential Election by BeingFrank(m): 7:36am On Jun 10, 2018
slimfit1:

Sowore for president Duke is not different from Buhari he did nothing for his people. Take it back.
Are You From Cross River State?
Re: Donald Duke Releases 2019 Campaign Posters For Presidential Election by Gap2020(m): 7:41am On Jun 10, 2018
obowunmi:
. You people are still complaining about every candidates until you hand over another 4years to PMB before una eye open. Note, some months to go not a year.

2 Likes

Re: Donald Duke Releases 2019 Campaign Posters For Presidential Election by Brainflexx: 7:42am On Jun 10, 2018
This man is going nowhere
Re: Donald Duke Releases 2019 Campaign Posters For Presidential Election by Gap2020(m): 7:43am On Jun 10, 2018
hush15:

my worry with Sowore is conflict of interest. na ondo guy, na revenge the guy go they do jare....
let's choose a candidate now is less than a.
Re: Donald Duke Releases 2019 Campaign Posters For Presidential Election by abokikhalifa: 7:44am On Jun 10, 2018
N0favors:
This bitter soul is one of those who frustrated GEJ's government cuz of his selfish ambition. It would be easier for a camel to enter the eye of a needle than for him to ever become president of the FRN

Everything to you about Jonathan. Why don't go lick is a*s in bayelsa.
Re: Donald Duke Releases 2019 Campaign Posters For Presidential Election by mrkia(m): 7:47am On Jun 10, 2018
Maybe you will have 55% support of your zone....
Re: Donald Duke Releases 2019 Campaign Posters For Presidential Election by Ategberoson(m): 7:56am On Jun 10, 2018
N0favors:
This bitter soul is one of those who frustrated GEJ's government cuz of his selfish ambition. It would be easier for a camel to enter the eye of a needle than for him to ever become president of the FRN

and what's the gej u these people always rant on internet. your mumu gej just like every other Nigeria politicians

you kid should grow up already. gej this gej that

may I remind u how your gej unconstitutionally sacked nyako, what's different btw that and buhari

the story of sanusi lamido former CBN governor, he go after anyone that talk abt his govt

the ameachi saga with his wife? the invasion of soldiers in Ekiti during fayose reelection

thunder strike anyone that say gej this gej that again u fo ol
Re: Donald Duke Releases 2019 Campaign Posters For Presidential Election by Olatara(f): 8:01am On Jun 10, 2018
N0favors:
No mind the guy, wicked soul, anyway I am voting for Buhari, he is the best for now.

1 Like

Re: Donald Duke Releases 2019 Campaign Posters For Presidential Election by NwaEzefuNaMba(m): 8:04am On Jun 10, 2018
melodyogonna:

what you guys said - right before you voted in buhari

I don't know how you guys come in conclusion that I support APC and Buhari.
but I have never supported Buhari political ambition for a second! but hey you all quoting me: Donald Duke can't rule Nigeria, he's too gentle for that.
Re: Donald Duke Releases 2019 Campaign Posters For Presidential Election by narrowpathy(m): 8:04am On Jun 10, 2018
For the 1st time I feel gingered to go get my pvc. This man is causing so many strong opinions by just declaring. Most of those opposing him don't have any real tangible points except sentiments. Going by his achievements this man should be our next president.
This man is tourism centered and since Nigerians are too dull to be technological at least let's become the Dubai of Africa.

3 Likes

Re: Donald Duke Releases 2019 Campaign Posters For Presidential Election by poseidon12: 8:05am On Jun 10, 2018
My question is whether he is strongly committed to restructuring. If yes, then he has my support.
If no, then I will look for another candidate to support.
Without restructuring Nigeria, we will just be wasting our time because Nigeria can never make progress.
In any case, any other candidate but Buhari. Under no circumstances should the bigot (President of the Fulani) be returned for second term.
Re: Donald Duke Releases 2019 Campaign Posters For Presidential Election by mybestlove(m): 8:05am On Jun 10, 2018
DONALD DUKE HAS MY VOTE AND THAT OF MY FAMILY 100%
I haven't seen a reason to vote Buhari or Atiku in 2019.
Donald Duke has everything I'll look for in a president
A. Age

B. Education

C. Love for others

D. Good record in government

E. Humility

F. Good understanding of the international community

G. Discipline

And also a good woman is behind him.

Go Duke, count my family as yours.

#nosentiments
#getitright

2 Likes

Re: Donald Duke Releases 2019 Campaign Posters For Presidential Election by NwaEzefuNaMba(m): 8:06am On Jun 10, 2018
Iamdmentor1:

If Buhari could do it, anyone can. There can't be a president worse than Buhari

we don't actually need another abysmal leader.
Buhari is even better than Duke!
Re: Donald Duke Releases 2019 Campaign Posters For Presidential Election by EarthXmetahuman: 8:09am On Jun 10, 2018
N0favors:
get over gej already .. Jesus, what wrong with you people?

Gej is never coming back, get it into your very thick skull.

1 Like

Re: Donald Duke Releases 2019 Campaign Posters For Presidential Election by NwaEzefuNaMba(m): 8:13am On Jun 10, 2018
YelloweWest:

What exactly does it take? We currently have a illiterate retaƙd as our president
The only reason he can rule or because he's from the south.

well, am a southerner too; but sentiments aside, that man is not fit for presidency!
he should go for Senate, that's where he will be opportune to exhibit his oratory skill.
Re: Donald Duke Releases 2019 Campaign Posters For Presidential Election by Femijohn198: 8:14am On Jun 10, 2018
Donald Duke is a salient 419, eight years he ruled as governor in cross River state,what are his achievements.i better vote for sai baba than stupid Duke.Na fine Nigeria want chop
Re: Donald Duke Releases 2019 Campaign Posters For Presidential Election by YelloweWest: 8:14am On Jun 10, 2018
NwaEzefuNaMba:

well, am a southerner too; but sentiments aside, that man is not fit for presidency!
he should go for Senate, that's where he will be opportune to exhibit his oratory skill.
You've not answer my question.

What makes him unfit?
What make a person fit?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Young Boy Mimics Bola Tinubu At A Rally In Adamawa State (Video) / President Buhari In Lagos With His Presidential Car Fleet (Video) / Senator Abbo Apologises, Begs For Forgiveness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.