Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,676 members, 7,865,714 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 01:05 AM

Hilarious Reply To An Alleged Illuminati Agent. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Hilarious Reply To An Alleged Illuminati Agent. (672 Views)

Man Shares Photos And Video Of An Alleged Robber They Caught In Their Estate / Between A Student Who Wants To Join Illuminati And A Supposed Member. Photos / Hilarious Reply From Sars After Shatta Wale Posted This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hilarious Reply To An Alleged Illuminati Agent. by Abdulnur(m): 12:26am On Jun 10, 2018
Check out Nairalander's reply to a message from Rachel French, an alleged Illuminati agent....

Re: Hilarious Reply To An Alleged Illuminati Agent. by Abdulnur(m): 12:28am On Jun 10, 2018
From all indications, Miss French isn't interested in helping anymore cheesy
Re: Hilarious Reply To An Alleged Illuminati Agent. by ForeignAgent: 12:34am On Jun 10, 2018
Miss French knocked on the wrong door. There are more than enough gullible idiots in the world for her to take advantage of.

Re: Hilarious Reply To An Alleged Illuminati Agent. by Optional09: 12:55am On Jun 10, 2018
All the 72 virgins I Tuiley!
Re: Hilarious Reply To An Alleged Illuminati Agent. by Abdulnur(m): 1:06am On Jun 10, 2018
ForeignAgent:
Miss French knocked on the wrong door. There are more than enough gullible idiots in the world for her to take advantage of.

The pics, they fit more into the religion section I think.
Re: Hilarious Reply To An Alleged Illuminati Agent. by Abdulnur(m): 1:07am On Jun 10, 2018
Optional09:
All the 72 virgins I Tuiley!

Sorry?

(1) (Reply)

Rival Cultists Clash In Lagos / Female Lawmaker Speaks Out After Man Was Jailed For Professing Love For Her / Daughter Of Former Deputy Gov Of Ondo State Found Dead At Her Boyfriend’s House:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.