Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,183 members, 7,811,463 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:09 PM

Uche Jombo: Show Me The Country With A Better Jersey At World Cup - Fans React - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Uche Jombo: Show Me The Country With A Better Jersey At World Cup - Fans React (46039 Views)

Banky W And Adesua Etomi Rocking The Super Eagles' Jersey At Wembley Stadium / Genevieve Nnaji, Uche Jombo, Ini Edo, Rita Dominic's "Girls Cot" Throwback Photo / Uche Jombo Divorces Kenney Rodriguez After Marriage Crashed - NaijaGists.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uche Jombo: Show Me The Country With A Better Jersey At World Cup - Fans React by Jioni7(m): 1:45pm On Jun 10, 2018
Viralkid:
Negative people can never produce positive results we are still better than Italy, Holland that didn't qualify at all. Obviously naija stands no chance to win it so let's celebrate our sojourn in the tournament..
Even if we are going for fashion parade, at least we are going. The host Russia to what are they going for??

If Nigeria was in a group that consist of Italy and the Netherlands, you think we would have had a spot in the world cup?? Nothing like negativity, we have a weak team with so many less than average players..
Re: Uche Jombo: Show Me The Country With A Better Jersey At World Cup - Fans React by BruncleZuma: 2:00pm On Jun 10, 2018
Re: Uche Jombo: Show Me The Country With A Better Jersey At World Cup - Fans React by RotgakSlay(m): 2:02pm On Jun 10, 2018
Ghanaians will not like dis. Nigeria 76 vs Ghana 0 I think we r beating dem in dis one
Re: Uche Jombo: Show Me The Country With A Better Jersey At World Cup - Fans React by Nobody: 2:08pm On Jun 10, 2018
FORGET JOR SAUDI ARABIA JERSEY BEAT THAT OF SUPER EAGLES
Re: Uche Jombo: Show Me The Country With A Better Jersey At World Cup - Fans React by iswallker(m): 2:13pm On Jun 10, 2018
Why can't celebs hire social media handlers?
Re: Uche Jombo: Show Me The Country With A Better Jersey At World Cup - Fans React by Ironi: 2:34pm On Jun 10, 2018
Seriously, you call this shitty jersey beautiful?

Tell me, what is beautiful about this jersey if not the usual Nigerian loud mouth yeye !
Re: Uche Jombo: Show Me The Country With A Better Jersey At World Cup - Fans React by Follygunners: 2:38pm On Jun 10, 2018
Viralkid:
Negative people can never produce positive results we are still better than Italy, Holland that didn't qualify at all. Obviously naija stands no chance to win it so let's celebrate our sojourn in the tournament..
Even if we are going for fashion parade, at least we are going. The host Russia to what are they going for??

Mediocre-In-Chief. cool

2 Likes

Re: Uche Jombo: Show Me The Country With A Better Jersey At World Cup - Fans React by Born2Breed(f): 2:40pm On Jun 10, 2018
MrGist:
GistMore.com

Actress Uche jumbo took to her twitter page and wrote; Show me the country with a better Jersey at world cup I will wait.

See rections below...

BY GISTMORE :: http://www.gistmore.com/uche-jombo-show-country-better-jersey-world-cup-fans-react

Nike carry your jersey,we prefer the cup.
Re: Uche Jombo: Show Me The Country With A Better Jersey At World Cup - Fans React by mygee33(m): 2:43pm On Jun 10, 2018
Her own jersey don arrive finally... I know
Re: Uche Jombo: Show Me The Country With A Better Jersey At World Cup - Fans React by Bamz(m): 2:44pm On Jun 10, 2018
The Peru retro Jersey is really cool.

Re: Uche Jombo: Show Me The Country With A Better Jersey At World Cup - Fans React by autonomous22: 3:01pm On Jun 10, 2018
Well, we don already win our own finish... THE BEST WORLD CUP JERSEY...
Re: Uche Jombo: Show Me The Country With A Better Jersey At World Cup - Fans React by Mike008(m): 3:04pm On Jun 10, 2018
This Nigerian jersey is still yet another hype causing a Black Panther effect.

Its less than pretty from my own candid point of view.
Re: Uche Jombo: Show Me The Country With A Better Jersey At World Cup - Fans React by Ironi: 3:11pm On Jun 10, 2018
Mike008:
This Nigerian jersey is still yet another hype causing a Black Panther effect.

Its less than pretty from my own candid point of view.

Truth be told, there is nothing pretty about this jersey at all but only in the Nigerians mind, actually it’s ugly.
Re: Uche Jombo: Show Me The Country With A Better Jersey At World Cup - Fans React by Julian18(m): 3:13pm On Jun 10, 2018
A beautiful jersey without going far in the world cup will be such a disgrace ,

#u can relate it with a beautiful lady without a brain, her anus suffers it.
Re: Uche Jombo: Show Me The Country With A Better Jersey At World Cup - Fans React by saintkeppy(m): 3:21pm On Jun 10, 2018
Bamz:
The Peru retro Jersey is really cool.

This country Jersey never still change pattern
Since 1930 grin
Re: Uche Jombo: Show Me The Country With A Better Jersey At World Cup - Fans React by Smarkie: 3:23pm On Jun 10, 2018
na fashion parade we dey go do for russia?
Re: Uche Jombo: Show Me The Country With A Better Jersey At World Cup - Fans React by FRANKOSKI(m): 3:27pm On Jun 10, 2018
WELCOME TO SARCASM ARENA .IRONIC IRONIC THOUGHTS.
Re: Uche Jombo: Show Me The Country With A Better Jersey At World Cup - Fans React by andycom(m): 3:27pm On Jun 10, 2018
Viralkid:

this comment is the problem with Nigeria, celebration of mediocrity

3 Likes

Re: Uche Jombo: Show Me The Country With A Better Jersey At World Cup - Fans React by GEJfan1: 3:28pm On Jun 10, 2018
Misplaced priority
Re: Uche Jombo: Show Me The Country With A Better Jersey At World Cup - Fans React by Viralkid: 3:33pm On Jun 10, 2018
andycom:

this comment is the problem with Nigeria, celebration of mediocrity
That means Peru, Saudi Arabia, Morocco, Costa Rica, Iceland, Senegal even England shouldn't be happy that they are in the world cup amongst the 32 teams. If naija didn't qualify at all I wonder what you'll say.

1 Like

Re: Uche Jombo: Show Me The Country With A Better Jersey At World Cup - Fans React by ariesbull: 3:38pm On Jun 10, 2018
Me I no see Jersey na camel toe I dey watch and her Toto go be jumbo size ... okeikpu

1 Like

Re: Uche Jombo: Show Me The Country With A Better Jersey At World Cup - Fans React by Babamagic(m): 3:40pm On Jun 10, 2018
Our jersey rocks
Re: Uche Jombo: Show Me The Country With A Better Jersey At World Cup - Fans React by Sonn(m): 3:55pm On Jun 10, 2018
come let's make life easier and better, with Aim Global' success is sure, it's not all about working hard nor harder, rather' working smart.. WhatsApp Mr Jason on 07037226363
Re: Uche Jombo: Show Me The Country With A Better Jersey At World Cup - Fans React by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jun 10, 2018
At least we get fine Jersey...
Re: Uche Jombo: Show Me The Country With A Better Jersey At World Cup - Fans React by Bobopupa: 4:32pm On Jun 10, 2018
OboOlora:
Those tracks are fake AF! The swoosh be like half mark, and it has three stripes again....Nike-adidas hahahahaha

Glad I wasn't the only one who noticed. smiley

1 Like

Re: Uche Jombo: Show Me The Country With A Better Jersey At World Cup - Fans React by Ximenez(m): 4:33pm On Jun 10, 2018
Slayqueens and tomfoolery. It's a World cup and not some fashion parade or Modelling stuff. Well, you are African, you are allowed to focus on irrelevancies and misplace your priority.

2 Likes

Re: Uche Jombo: Show Me The Country With A Better Jersey At World Cup - Fans React by Nobody: 4:40pm On Jun 10, 2018
kiddoiLL:
Germany Away Jersey makes sense and mature pass this our over hyped jersey

Re: Uche Jombo: Show Me The Country With A Better Jersey At World Cup - Fans React by Ken4agent(m): 4:42pm On Jun 10, 2018
No be by Jersey oh.....na who carry cup
Re: Uche Jombo: Show Me The Country With A Better Jersey At World Cup - Fans React by Nobody: 4:46pm On Jun 10, 2018
Ironi:
Seriously, you call this shitty jersey beautiful?

Tell me, what is beautiful about this jersey if not the usual Nigerian loud mouth yeye !
if it was nigerians that overhyped this jersey why wasnt it the finest in 2014 world or were the loud yeye sleeping then. bro go and sleep
Re: Uche Jombo: Show Me The Country With A Better Jersey At World Cup - Fans React by Ericnrm(m): 4:46pm On Jun 10, 2018
OboOlora:
Those tracks are fake AF! The swoosh be like half mark, and it has three stripes again....Nike-adidas hahahahaha

I swear I just noticed this grin grin
The stripes are a dead giveaway
Say the swoosh be like half mark grin grin
Re: Uche Jombo: Show Me The Country With A Better Jersey At World Cup - Fans React by andycom(m): 5:04pm On Jun 10, 2018
Viralkid:

That means Peru, Saudi Arabia, Morocco, Costa Rica, Iceland, Senegal even England shouldn't be happy that they are in the world cup amongst the 32 teams. If naija didn't qualify at all I wonder what you'll say.

so must you always want to be at the world cup just to make an appearance? will heaven fall if you aspire to be like Spain, Argentina, Brazil, France,Belgium? this ones get two heads abi.
still mediocrity at work.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Basketmouth & His Cute Daughter Wear Matching White Outfits / Bambam & Teddy-A Release Stunning Photo Ahead Of White Wedding In Dubai / Kiddwaya Stuns In Colourful Versace Robe (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.