Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,148 members, 7,811,268 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:52 AM

Uche Jombo: Show Me The Country With A Better Jersey At World Cup - Fans React - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Uche Jombo: Show Me The Country With A Better Jersey At World Cup - Fans React (46038 Views)

Banky W And Adesua Etomi Rocking The Super Eagles' Jersey At Wembley Stadium / Genevieve Nnaji, Uche Jombo, Ini Edo, Rita Dominic's "Girls Cot" Throwback Photo / Uche Jombo Divorces Kenney Rodriguez After Marriage Crashed - NaijaGists.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uche Jombo: Show Me The Country With A Better Jersey At World Cup - Fans React by Jointhemiltons2(m): 5:53pm On Jun 10, 2018
IamD18:
Last last, I know the countries I'll enjoy their games in this coming world cup.

I'm a Nigerian, I'm a Nigerian.....No be for when I wan enjoy this world cup.
Spain,Brazil, Germany, and Belgium. Naija no even follow for equation sef.
Re: Uche Jombo: Show Me The Country With A Better Jersey At World Cup - Fans React by Tinyemeka(m): 6:13pm On Jun 10, 2018
Is that Uche Jombo?!!! shocked

She looks so... ermmm... jumbo. undecided
Re: Uche Jombo: Show Me The Country With A Better Jersey At World Cup - Fans React by AceDomino(m): 6:17pm On Jun 10, 2018
Show me a weaker team than Nigeria competing at the Fifa World cup..
Re: Uche Jombo: Show Me The Country With A Better Jersey At World Cup - Fans React by Bamz(m): 7:27pm On Jun 10, 2018
saintkeppy:

This country Jersey never still change pattern
Since 1930 grin

We are not complaining nah. The Naija Jersey doesn't look so attractive until it's worn. It's like those music tracks that you listen to over and over again till you like them.
Re: Uche Jombo: Show Me The Country With A Better Jersey At World Cup - Fans React by saintkeppy(m): 7:38pm On Jun 10, 2018
Bamz:

We are not complaining nah. The Naija Jersey doesn't look so attractive until it's worn. It's like those music tracks that you listen to over and over again till you like them.

I don't understand by what you mean by "we are not complaining"

Sorry are from Peru
Re: Uche Jombo: Show Me The Country With A Better Jersey At World Cup - Fans React by Bamz(m): 8:45pm On Jun 10, 2018
saintkeppy:

I don't understand by what you mean by "we are not complaining"

Sorry are from Peru

Never mind, adios. wink
Re: Uche Jombo: Show Me The Country With A Better Jersey At World Cup - Fans React by saintkeppy(m): 9:06pm On Jun 10, 2018
Bamz:

Never mind, adios. wink

For ur mind, u be Peruvian Lil boy
Yu just dey konfuze yaself cheesy
Re: Uche Jombo: Show Me The Country With A Better Jersey At World Cup - Fans React by Nobody: 9:11am On Jun 11, 2018
AceDomino:
Show me a weaker team than Nigeria competing at the Fifa World cup..
saudi arabia, panama,russia.
Re: Uche Jombo: Show Me The Country With A Better Jersey At World Cup - Fans React by AceDomino(m): 11:43pm On Jun 11, 2018
balorx:

Let's wait and see...
Re: Uche Jombo: Show Me The Country With A Better Jersey At World Cup - Fans React by AceDomino(m): 7:39pm On Jul 01, 2018
balorx:

That Russia you mentioned weeks ago is still soaring like an in in the competition oooo...

Only if you can get the chance to ask Spain how market.... Before their flight to Madrid

1 Like

Re: Uche Jombo: Show Me The Country With A Better Jersey At World Cup - Fans React by Nobody: 8:33pm On Jul 01, 2018
AceDomino:

That Russia you mentioned weeks ago is still soaring like an in in the competition oooo...

Only if you can get the chance to ask Spain how market.... Before their flight to Madrid
match fixing grin
Re: Uche Jombo: Show Me The Country With A Better Jersey At World Cup - Fans React by AceDomino(m): 8:50am On Jul 08, 2018
balorx:
match fixing grin

By me?
Re: Uche Jombo: Show Me The Country With A Better Jersey At World Cup - Fans React by Dulzville(m): 1:23am On Sep 10, 2023
Please I need a genuine buyer interested in purchasing Sweatcoin for instant cash

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Basketmouth & His Cute Daughter Wear Matching White Outfits / Bambam & Teddy-A Release Stunning Photo Ahead Of White Wedding In Dubai / Kiddwaya Stuns In Colourful Versace Robe (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.