Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,246 members, 7,815,361 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:15 AM

Pay Attention To Your Wife - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Pay Attention To Your Wife (1343 Views)

Parents, Always Pay Attention To Your Children's Talents / Would You Let Your Wife Wear This Out? / I Have Been Sleeping With Your Wife – Man Tells Neighbour (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pay Attention To Your Wife by onefortunate(m): 3:19pm On Jan 27, 2021
If you wake up from bed one morning and discover that you don’t really love your woman as you used to or find her attractive like you used to back in those courtship days, it’s your fault. Yeah, you read that right, it’s no one’s fault but yours. That thing which attracted you to her didn’t just disappear in a day, you have been careless and unreasonable for a while.

I’ve heard cases of married men complaining about their wives, most especially how they look. I’ve heard things like:

“My wife used to be pretty back then in school, now she’s lost all the shape and curves.”

“I can’t go out with my wife, she looks embarrassing, she doesn’t know how to dress.”

“This is not the woman I married, she used to be moderately plumpy, now she’s fat!”

Or something like “If you saw my wife back in those days, you’d definitely turn your head to look again, but now, I can barely let her see me off to the gate.”

Look, your wife did not lose that sexiness in a day. She didn’t become fat overnight. Lemme ask you these questions:

What did you do when you took her out on a date and she ordered one full chicken and a bowl of fries and beef burger?

Did you caution her when she got promotions from eating two wraps of fufu to three wraps, then to six wraps?

Did you stop her from adding too much butter to her bread and five cubes of sugar to her coffee?

Did you remind her eating fruits beautifies the skin from within instead of using body creams that remove black spots?

When was the last time you took her along to the gym? Or when was the last time you both jogged or took the evening walk around the street?

When was the last time you helped her choose dresses that fit her best in a store or pep talk her on wearing what you love to see her in once in a while?

When was the last time you kissed her ‘goodbye’ before heading for work?

My dear brother, after having a woman in your possession, whatever she turns into is as a result of how well or how bad you handle her…she’s your full responsibility, your project.

At this point, permit me to say women are like cars, if your level of recklessness remains high, every car you handle will always tumble. If you handle a woman badly and she becomes unattractive to you and you dump her, there’s every tendency that the next woman you meet will end up the same way.

If you can’t handle a woman in a beautiful way, you don’t need a woman.
Instead of leaving your ‘this is not what she used to look like’ wife for a younger fancy lady, work on your wife and make your home more beautiful.

If you don’t like the way she dresses or eats, tell her, she won’t kill you. Let her know it’s all for her own good.

If you get to this point, congratulations and thank you for reading.

You can read more articles like this and earn for reading or writing articles and stories by just clicking on the link below

https://bossmeek.com/?bossref=kingsleyfortunate

4 Likes

Re: Pay Attention To Your Wife by mosdii(m): 7:44pm On Jan 27, 2021
Nigerian Girls Are Useless...All Of Them

2 Likes

Re: Pay Attention To Your Wife by Houseofglam7(f): 9:32pm On Jan 27, 2021
The poster above me is useless.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pay Attention To Your Wife by bukatyne(f): 10:02pm On Jan 27, 2021
Hmmmmmmmm

Interesting OP, don't know if it would work in today's style of modern marriage.

Between battling political correctness to body shaming to individual rights to a host of jatijati that plagues the terrain of modern relationships.

Goodluck.
Re: Pay Attention To Your Wife by Molahnelson(m): 12:12am On Jan 28, 2021
the only thing a modern man can do for modern woman is to die for her, so that she will take over his balance and henceforth enjoy her freedom to sleep around

that why we preach MGTOW guys MGTOW

2 Likes

Re: Pay Attention To Your Wife by Bola146(f): 1:41am On Jan 28, 2021
mosdii:
Nigerian Girls Are Useless...All Of Them

Including your sisters and mother lipsrsealed
Re: Pay Attention To Your Wife by LilMissFavvy(f): 1:55am On Jan 28, 2021
Sensible posts like these are never moved to the Front Page. Every man would learn something from this.
Re: Pay Attention To Your Wife by Ishilove: 2:59am On Jan 28, 2021
one full chicken and a bowl of fries and beef burger
Do people eat this in Nigeria? undecided

Did you caution her when she got promotions from eating two wraps of fufu to three wraps, then to six wraps?
6 wraps in one stomach? If you have eaten fufu before then you will know that the most anyone can eat is 3 wraps (depending on the size.) There is no difference between the writer of this article and Lai Mohammed, Minister of Misinformation.

Did you stop her from adding too much butter to her bread and five cubes of sugar to her coffee?
This one is sickness in small portions. How can you drink five cubes of sugar? Your joints and liver will suffer it.

Did you remind her eating fruits beautifies the skin from within instead of using body creams that remove black spots?
How can he remind her when he doesn't know? I'm sure they both eat the fufu and burgers together, but he has a higher metabolism so he doesn't add weight as quickly as she does.

When was the last time you took her along to the gym? Or when was the last time you both jogged or took the evening walk around the street?
Evening walk or jog on the street? Week days or weekends? It's like the two of them are jobless.

Secret.to weight loss: PORTION CONTROL, as well as less carbs and more fruits and vegetables in your diet. In Lagos here, drop your car at home and trek from Ipodo to Ikeja Railway at the height of the evening rush for one week, and see how toned and fit you will become. I did that for a couple of weeks and saw remarkable results.

On the flip side, I had to stop when I noticed a vast increase in the yam-ishness of my legs as well as an appearance of varicose veins. Na so my two legs were just vein vein. I had to stop sharpaly. Na body I get, I no kee Jesus.

2 Likes

Re: Pay Attention To Your Wife by pocohantas(f): 10:54am On Jan 28, 2021
Ishilove:

How can he remind her when he doesn't know? I'm sure they both eat the fufu and burgers together, but he has a higher metabolism so he doesn't add weight as quickly as she does.

He doesn’t add which weight? Nigerian husbands and wives look alike. I can’t remember the last time I saw an average married man with a flat tummy. Especially those married for years. They should pay attention to themselves.
Re: Pay Attention To Your Wife by ABOVEDELAW: 11:13am On Jan 28, 2021
I AM NOT SURE YOU'VE MET STIFFNECKED AND STUBBORN NAGGING WOMEN WHO THINK THAT EVERYTHING MUST GO THEIR WAY. IF YOU DARE TO CORRECT THEM , YOU ARE CALLING FOR TROUBLE.

2 Likes

Re: Pay Attention To Your Wife by Josephmumu03: 1:20pm On Feb 01, 2021
Where is Preshy561?? hope she is fine
LilMissFavvy:
Sensible posts like these are never moved to the Front Page. Every man would learn something from this.
Re: Pay Attention To Your Wife by LilMissFavvy(f): 4:03pm On Feb 01, 2021
I don't know, I don't even know how to say hello to her.
Josephmumu03:
Where is Preshy561?? hope she is fine
Re: Pay Attention To Your Wife by Nobody: 7:21pm On Feb 01, 2021
Huh?!?
Re: Pay Attention To Your Wife by armyofone(m): 9:58pm On Feb 01, 2021
It says pay attention to your wife and treat her right grin
It says hold your head still and don't let the neck twist!

RisenPhoenix1:
Huh?!?
Re: Pay Attention To Your Wife by Nobody: 10:01pm On Feb 01, 2021
armyofone:
It says pay attention to your wife and treat her right grin
It says hold your head still and don't let the neck twist!

For what purpose? To attain what objective?

1 Like

Re: Pay Attention To Your Wife by AddictedToTech: 11:00pm On Feb 01, 2021
Ishilove:

Do people eat this in Nigeria? undecided

6 wraps in one stomach? If you have eaten fufu before then you will know that the most anyone can eat is 3 wraps (depending on the size.) There is no difference between the writer of this article and Lai Mohammed, Minister of Misinformation.

This one is sickness in small portions. How can you drink five cubes of sugar? Your joints and liver will suffer it.

Evening walk or jog on the street? Week days or weekends? It's like the two of them are jobless.

Secret.to weight loss: PORTION CONTROL, as well as less carbs and more fruits and vegetables in your diet. In Lagos here, drop your car at home and trek from Ipodo to Ikeja Railway at the height of the evening rush for one week, and see how toned and fit you will become. I did that for a couple of weeks and saw remarkable results.

On the flip side, I had to stop when I noticed a vast increase in the yam-ishness of my legs as well as an appearance of varicose veins. Na so my two legs were just vein vein. I had to stop sharpaly. Na body I get, I no kee Jesus.
Honestly you're so.. funny

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

My Sad Life Story With Masturbation And Molestation. / Popular Nigerian Actor SAMANJA (alhaji Usman Baba Patigi ) Is Late / What Is The Defiinitoin Of A Nagging Wife In Naija Terms?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.