Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,502 members, 7,812,553 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:16 PM

How To Toast A Girl You Met Online???? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Toast A Girl You Met Online???? (11958 Views)

Ghanaian Lady Flees From Man She Met Online Due To Big Manhood / Ever Visited Someone You Met Online? Share Your Experience / "I Have Slept With 88.8% Of The Girls I Met Online. Girls Are Just Useless”- Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Toast A Girl You Met Online???? by uchedanie2000(m): 9:07am On Jun 10, 2018
Hello guys

I opened this thread so you can share

Your experience on toasting a very pretty lady you met Online and how to talk to a girl the first time you met her

Please guys share your experiences

Me am not good at it so I want to learn from experts

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Toast A Girl You Met Online???? by Cutehector(m): 9:10am On Jun 10, 2018
cheesy

Depends on the online world.. If its nairaland you can start by attacking her upandan grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Toast A Girl You Met Online???? by swiz123(m): 9:20am On Jun 10, 2018
If it's on facebook, you can start by liking and commenting on all her pictures

1 Like

Re: How To Toast A Girl You Met Online???? by Kingsley10000: 9:23am On Jun 10, 2018
1st of all,upload a very nice pix...when she uploads a very nice pix,instead of complimenting her(eg fine pix,sexy etc) she has been hearing them by tons of guys be sarcastic by saying "ugly geh"trust me,the conversation wil start

2 Likes

Re: How To Toast A Girl You Met Online???? by uchedanie2000(m): 9:26am On Jun 10, 2018
Kingsley10000:
1st of all,upload a very nice pix...when she uploads a very nice pix,instead of complimenting her(eg fine pix,sexy etc) she has been hearing them by tons of guys be sarcastic by saying "ugly geh"trust me,the conversation wil start

Lol. ..I go try am

1 Like

Re: How To Toast A Girl You Met Online???? by boiz2men(m): 9:29am On Jun 10, 2018
Kingsley10000:

Ugly is too strong a word.

Try "see as person face be"

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Toast A Girl You Met Online???? by Kingsley10000: 10:01am On Jun 10, 2018
boiz2men:

Ugly is too strong a word.

yea,it depends on the person though.for u to get a pretty girl you must be cocky,proud,act as if shez not worth it,sarcastic, teasing ability...thats what will draw her attention to you.I onced used the word"hmm ugly"while other guys was saying"hot baby,angel,omo sexy etc" guess what?she is my girlfriend now

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Toast A Girl You Met Online???? by Nobody: 10:08am On Jun 10, 2018
boiz2men:

Try " I don finally see who i when I fine pass today cheesy "

This one worked for me. She messaged me saying" you are crazy lol"

That's how we got talking.
Re: How To Toast A Girl You Met Online???? by Kingsley1000(m): 10:19am On Jun 10, 2018
Ire2:

Try " I don finally see who i when I fine pass today cheesy "

This one worked for me. She messaged me saying" you are crazy lol"

That's how we got talking.
Oil dey ur head.op is more likely to be ignored or get replies like"k,lol,thanks,hmm etc" when u compliment a girl's pretty pic...when you say words like"hmm ugleee etc"it sounds insultive but trust me,u've gotten her attention and most probably conversation wil ensue

2 Likes

Re: How To Toast A Girl You Met Online???? by Kingsley1000(m): 10:21am On Jun 10, 2018
Cutehector:
cheesy

Depends on the online world.. If its nairaland you can start by attacking her upandan grin
Lol,has it worked for you?
Re: How To Toast A Girl You Met Online???? by Cutehector(m): 10:24am On Jun 10, 2018
Kingsley1000:
Lol,has it worked for you?
oh yes.. She will be dreaming about your moniker every night.. cheesy

1 Like

Re: How To Toast A Girl You Met Online???? by Nobody: 10:24am On Jun 10, 2018
Kingsley1000:
Oil dey ur head.op is more likely to be ignored or get replies like"k,lol,thanks,hmm etc" when u compliment a girl's pretty pic...when you say words like"hmm ugleee etc"it sounds insultive but trust me,u've gotten her attention and most probably conversation wil ensue

Yeah but most pretty girls are so full of themselves that the only thing funny to them that can make them laugh is if you give them the ego oyibo grin
Re: How To Toast A Girl You Met Online???? by Fesomu(m): 10:27am On Jun 10, 2018
Ya'll should be discussing how to make money legally not how to toast a girl... the girl u are trying to woo, one rich nigga is bleeping her PRN( When needed)

1 Like

Re: How To Toast A Girl You Met Online???? by SoapQueen(f): 10:29am On Jun 10, 2018
Cutehector:
cheesy

Loooool. One guy here bashed and dragged me nonstop, it was spooky. Everyone kept saying "Girl, chill, he likes you". I kind of miss his wahala now, he deactivated.

Where Limca eh?

1 Like

Re: How To Toast A Girl You Met Online???? by Cutehector(m): 10:30am On Jun 10, 2018
SoapQueen:

Loooool. One guy here bashed and dragged me nonstop, it was spooky. Everyone kept saying "Girl, chill, he likes you". I kind of miss his wahala now, he deactivated.

Where Limca eh?
awww... Someone is in love.. So op, there you go.. Here is your fact.

1 Like

Re: How To Toast A Girl You Met Online???? by SoapQueen(f): 10:31am On Jun 10, 2018
Fesomu:
Ya'll should be discussing how to make money legally not how to toast a girl... the girl u are trying to woo, one rich nigga is bleeping her PRN( When needed)

The girls they are trying to toast are also hustling for their daily bread. Deal with it.

1 Like

Re: How To Toast A Girl You Met Online???? by SoapQueen(f): 10:33am On Jun 10, 2018
Cutehector:
awww... Someone is in love.. So op, there you go.. Here is your fact.

Hahahaha! Not like love, more like my paddy now. Yeah, I did notice him.

DrinkLimca, where ever you may be, we are no longer archenemies. Chop Knuckle.

1 Like

Re: How To Toast A Girl You Met Online???? by Cutehector(m): 10:34am On Jun 10, 2018
SoapQueen:

see this one..all of a sudden you have friendzoned him.. Kai.. Nairaland girls and shakara eh..

2 Likes

Re: How To Toast A Girl You Met Online???? by Kingsley1000(m): 10:43am On Jun 10, 2018
Ire2:

Yeah but most pretty girls are so full of themselves that the only thing funny to them that can make them laugh is if you give them the ego oyibo grin
We that don't have the ego oyibo and we have many pretty girls at our disposal,are we magicians?During my versity days,i had an atm card of one of my pretty gfs,i made withdrawals anytime i need money..MOST GUYS DON'T KNOW THIS THINGS WORK,so sad.
Re: How To Toast A Girl You Met Online???? by MrCork: 12:18pm On Jun 10, 2018
Cutehector:
cheesy

angry
Re: How To Toast A Girl You Met Online???? by MrCork: 12:23pm On Jun 10, 2018
SoapQueen:

Where Limca eh?

..ok..let me try an toast this fine half cast that look like one of my lovelys

. ...sweery did mention am from london & i drive range juss in case u ask...anyways. .was your name number and digit?
smiley
Re: How To Toast A Girl You Met Online???? by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jun 10, 2018
Kingsley1000:
We that don't have the ego oyibo and we have many pretty girls at our disposal,are we magicians?During my versity days,i had an atm card of one of my pretty gfs,i made withdrawals anytime i need money..MOST GUYS DON'T KNOW THIS THINGS WORK,so sad.

Ajeh butter rich girls not packaged beautiful slay Queens that are broke.
Re: How To Toast A Girl You Met Online???? by AlphaSoul: 9:43pm On Mar 22, 2021
SoapQueen:

Where Limca eh?
grin
Re: How To Toast A Girl You Met Online???? by Nobody: 8:35am On Mar 23, 2021
SoapQueen:

See her forming nonsense! Go and wash ur pant! undecided

(1) (Reply)

The Gay Queens Of Jamaica Living In Drainage Systems(Photos) / The Honest Boy Exposed Her Madam After This Happened [Picture] / Lets See How Prudent You Are (ladies Only)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.