Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,612 members, 7,813,007 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:32 AM

The Best and Worst Performing Public Officials In Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Best and Worst Performing Public Officials In Nigeria (906 Views)

Who Was The Best And Worst Performing Governor In 2022 / The Best And Worst Performing Governors In The South-East? / CCECC Railway Scholarships: List Of Public Officials Who ‘Hijacked’ It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Best and Worst Performing Public Officials In Nigeria by JayFK(m): 9:43am On Jun 10, 2018
I know lately as Nigerians, we have a tendency to think along party lines or ethnic division, we support politicians or presidents because they are the same tribe as us, or support them even after they have disappointed us. But let's be honest to ourselves, are they good for us? Why do we continue to keep them in power? So on that note, let me start this thread

1. I'm a Rivers man and I dont think I've had any governor better than Wike, PDP has crooks and the man is not perfect, but he is working for the state and fighting our cause and it is visible.

2. Anybody can attest to the fact, that we have no good stadiums in the country which is embarrassing, but we saw the Uyo stadium that we've been playing in, now we can have a stadium to be proud of

3. Minister of works, Gov Fashola. Up for debate, but he has made a concerted effort to fix the power crisis and involve private sector in modernising infrastructure.

Who else can we think of, Agree or Disagree? Your comments are welcome

Re: The Best and Worst Performing Public Officials In Nigeria by thesicilian: 9:46am On Jun 10, 2018
The only one I know is Gov Ambode of Lagos State.
Re: The Best and Worst Performing Public Officials In Nigeria by Fubaracole99(m): 9:49am On Jun 10, 2018
thesicilian:
The only one I know is Gov Ambode of Lagos State.
Ambode is no match to Wike in Project delivery

2 Likes

Re: The Best and Worst Performing Public Officials In Nigeria by DrGoodman: 9:50am On Jun 10, 2018
Enyinnaya Abaribe, very vocal in the front of injustice.

1 Like

Re: The Best and Worst Performing Public Officials In Nigeria by thesicilian: 9:51am On Jun 10, 2018
Fubaracole99:
Ambode is no match to Wike in Project delivery
Why don't you list Wike's ten major achievements with pictures?

1 Like

Re: The Best and Worst Performing Public Officials In Nigeria by DrGoodman: 9:53am On Jun 10, 2018
JayFK:
I know lately as Nigerians, we have a tendency to think along party lines or ethnic division, we support politicians or presidents because they are the same tribe as us, or support them even after they have disappointed us. But let's be honest to ourselves, are they good for us? Why do we continue to keep them in power? So on that note, let me start this thread

1. I'm a Rivers man and I dont think I've had any governor better than Wike, PDP has crooks and the man is not perfect, but he is working for the state and fighting our cause and it is visible.

2. Anybody can attest to the fact, that we have no good stadiums in the country which is embarrassing, but we saw the Uyo stadium that we've been playing in, now we can have a stadium to be proud of

3. Minister of works, Gov Fashola. Up for debate, but he has made a concerted effort to fix the power crisis and involve private sector in modernising infrastructure.

Who else can we think of, Agree or Disagree? Your comments are welcome

Considering the amount of allocations they get, Akwa Ibom and Rivers are performing poorly. Umahi of Ebonyi, with the lowest allocation in the country is building more than 20 world standard projects. You need to see it to understand.
Re: The Best and Worst Performing Public Officials In Nigeria by zombieHUNTER: 9:55am On Jun 10, 2018
Buhari remains the worst thing to ever happen to this country... The man is a certified dullard whose only achievement in office is to gallivant round the world and take pictures...

This weekend he is off to Morocco
Wasting tax payers money upandan...

What a disastrous disaster

2 Likes

Re: The Best and Worst Performing Public Officials In Nigeria by zombieHUNTER: 9:59am On Jun 10, 2018
Another fool who shouldnt hold any public office is the governor of Ebonyi state...

The man is a harbinger of hardship and bad governance.. A drive in any Lagos traffic will show you the destination of Abakaliki youths...

All these looter does is to lick the backside of the president in other to evade Efcc...

I hope Ebonyi people are watching with keen interest
Re: The Best and Worst Performing Public Officials In Nigeria by lordkush: 10:35am On Jun 10, 2018
wike
Re: The Best and Worst Performing Public Officials In Nigeria by JayFK(m): 12:04pm On Jun 10, 2018
I don't know how his performance has been, but Shehu Sani has been speaking truth and exposing corruption in the Senate, so let me add him. A conscientious lawmaker
Re: The Best and Worst Performing Public Officials In Nigeria by JayFK(m): 12:08pm On Jun 10, 2018
It's good we say the truth on how bad or good our public officials are performing no sentiments, state progress also equals national progress,
Re: The Best and Worst Performing Public Officials In Nigeria by ashjay001(m): 2:28pm On Jun 10, 2018
DrGoodman:

Considering the amount of allocations they get, Akwa Ibom and Rivers are performing poorly. Umahi of Ebonyi, with the lowest allocation in the country is building more than 20 world standard projects. You need to see it to understand.
zombieHUNTER:
Another fool who shouldnt hold any public office is the governor of Ebonyi state...

The man is a harbinger of hardship and bad governance.. A drive in any Lagos traffic will show you the destination of Abakaliki youths...

All these looter does is to lick the backside of the president in other to evade Efcc...

I hope Ebonyi people are watching with keen interest

Same state(Ebonyi), different perspectivesgrin
Re: The Best and Worst Performing Public Officials In Nigeria by zombieHUNTER: 2:32pm On Jun 10, 2018
ashjay001:

Same state(Ebonyi), different perspectivesgrin

Different perspective
Different individuals

Are you sure you are literate?
Re: The Best and Worst Performing Public Officials In Nigeria by ashjay001(m): 3:17pm On Jun 10, 2018
zombieHUNTER:

Different perspective
Different individuals

Are you sure you are literate?

Same state

Nope

Olodo coupon, na him I betongue
Re: The Best and Worst Performing Public Officials In Nigeria by speedyGonzales: 4:06pm On Jun 10, 2018
Worst -> BUHARI.
Re: The Best and Worst Performing Public Officials In Nigeria by Stainlessq(f): 4:24pm On Jun 10, 2018
The worst is Buhari! Buhari, pls resign. you re a disaster!!!
Re: The Best and Worst Performing Public Officials In Nigeria by gurujoe(m): 4:27pm On Jun 10, 2018
Gov Ugwanyi of Enugu State is the best.

Worst Gov Bello of Kogi State

(1) (Reply)

Niger State Revokes Licences Of Liquor Dealers / Atiku Regrets Not Supporting Jonathan In Last Election / Ayelala Kill Me If I Don't Solve Nigeria's Problems In 1yr - PresidentiaAspirant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.