Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,321 members, 7,819,100 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:10 AM

What's The Difference Between A Library And An Archive? - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What's The Difference Between A Library And An Archive? (9509 Views)

Uniben Dpt. Of Enl Lacks A Library; See What's Left Of Their Past Projects! / What Do I Do With A Degree In Library And Information Science / Siwes (it) Report For Library And Information Science Department (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Difference Between A Library And An Archive? by Shafiiimran99: 9:31am On Jun 11, 2018
Archives contains both common and uncommon document while only common documents are in libraries ( in order words, whatever you can find in libraries you will get in archives too but not vice versa ).
Unlike libraries, most of archives documents are not replaceable therefore you can access it anyhow.
Re: What's The Difference Between A Library And An Archive? by Glorealluv(m): 10:02am On Jun 11, 2018
Gerald620:
These two terms seem familiar. I had a serious argument with someone yesterday regarding this. I tried to make him understand the two terms are clearly different, I even cited examples. But, he instead they are the same.

Please, intelligent people in the house, your answers are needed to end this puzzle. Thanks.

Pls hw much is d ticket to Russia shocked
Re: What's The Difference Between A Library And An Archive? by Adavizeisaac(m): 10:18am On Jun 11, 2018
While 'ARCHIVE' deals with the collection of historical books (files and other ducuments), LIBRARY contains already-published books for reading and studying.
MyUpinion!
Re: What's The Difference Between A Library And An Archive? by Nobody: 10:42am On Jun 11, 2018
Youre so unintelligent. I should add that to the list of things we know about you. Dumbass
MrCork:

...we chase chicks in library....we archive things in archive(wot ever that means) >
Re: What's The Difference Between A Library And An Archive? by tatawesome(f): 2:25pm On Jun 11, 2018
mechuonu!!! u too dey ask stupid kweshon

peacockremi:

every one including mad man?

(1) (2) (Reply)

BUK Expels 22 Students For Examination Mal-practice / OMG! Where These Students Were Caught Studying Will Shock You (photos) / The 2013 Top 100 Universities Ranking In Africa, Check Your Institution Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.