Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,023 members, 7,835,472 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:35 AM

How Jesus Christ Was Created - Religion (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Jesus Christ Was Created (21878 Views)

Russia Reveals That Jesus Christ Was a Black Man� RUSSIAN ICON / How Jesus Delivered Me From Wet Dreams. : The Aftermath Of Masturbating : Part:1 / Francis Meshioye: Ogboni Fraternity Was Created To Promote Christian Values (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Jesus Christ Was Created by Nobody: 11:15am On Jul 28, 2018
johnw47:

i cannot say the same about you

but regarding your useless comment:
a wise man has something to say
a fool has to say something
grin grin grin
Re: How Jesus Christ Was Created by sonmvayina(m): 11:18am On Jul 28, 2018
Enough of this back and forth argument about a roman story, it is like arguing over what superman said in superman 1 over what he said in superman return... Forget about the hero of the story but the message in the story or movie..
The message is what it is important not the words the message is conveyed with, you can adore the hero up to a certain age after which it fades away, I used to love Spider man, and always thought I could be him... Even up till my year one in uniben, I still had a poster of him...

But with time, I just watch the movies for entertainment and under stand that there is a hero in all of us..

Same for jesus, God never said we should worship or go through the messiah to get to him.. So just like the op said, he is just a created roman super hero, I don't worship him, I just apply some of the messages they said he said.. None of the gospels are eye witness accounts.. And the authors are unknown... I don't think any lawyer will admit that kind of evidence In a law court.. Just apply some of the advice given..
God is not a Jewish man.... And never will be, God has no form, worshipping anything that has form is tantamount to idolatry and prohibited by the 2nd commandments..

Hence my conclusions that the jesus story is not a Jewish one, but a roman one..
And again, the jews where warned to stay away from blood, by God in Leviticus, so for jesus to say "if you don't eat my flesh or drink my blood you have no life in you" would have been an abomination.. Eating the flesh of a God, baptism etc are all rituals from mithrasm and worship of the sun, which are all from Rome..

1 Like

Re: How Jesus Christ Was Created by thorpido(m): 12:20pm On Jul 28, 2018
PrecisionFx:

"" Jesus said I am the way the truth and the life no one goeth to the Father except through Me.""

People have been coming to God before Jesus was born grin.
How many do you know who came to God before Jesus was born(I want proof,not assumptioñs)?

The bible says we speak wisdom to them that are mature..
Re: How Jesus Christ Was Created by Nobody: 12:24pm On Jul 28, 2018
thorpido:
How many do you know who came to God before Jesus was born(I want proof,not assumptioñs)?

The bible says we speak wisdom to them that are mature..

Everybody on earth has been coming to God before Jesus was born. Jesus didn't make man to discover God, Jesus isn't the first encounter man had with God

1 Like

Re: How Jesus Christ Was Created by thorpido(m): 12:48pm On Jul 28, 2018
PrecisionFx:

Everybody on earth has been coming to God before Jesus was born. Jesus didn't make man to discover God, Jesus isn't the first encounter man had with God
You obviously do not understand that statement and that is the issue with lay men who read the bible.

Jesus brought a new kind of experience unknown to mankind- the remission of sins and the indwelling of God in mankind.The Greek word that is interpreted is parousia which has similar words like arrive,presence....
Before Jesus,do you know any man who had the indwelling of God?One who could say he had the presence of God in him?So who 'came' to God before Jesus?
Re: How Jesus Christ Was Created by sonmvayina(m): 1:15pm On Jul 28, 2018
thorpido:
You obviously do not understand that statement and that is the issue with lay men who read the bible.

Jesus brought a new kind of experience unknown to mankind- the remission of sins and the indwelling of God in mankind.The Greek word that is interpreted is parousia which has similar words like arrive,presence....
Before Jesus,do you know any man who had the indwelling of God?One who could say he had the presence of God in him?So who 'came' to God before Jesus?

Was that why God promised the messiah?
Give me old testament quotes to support your answers..
Re: How Jesus Christ Was Created by sonmvayina(m): 1:19pm On Jul 28, 2018
Try and convince me a jew, why jesus is the messiah that was promised by God to us...... The only scripture I have is the Tanakh (the old testament)
Re: How Jesus Christ Was Created by Nobody: 2:10pm On Jul 28, 2018
sonmvayina:

Yes Of course Jesus brought man back to God! But the problem most people are having with the understanding of the Bible is misinformation and misinterpretation caused by the Orthodox Churches that came after the politicians from Rome killed all the governing body of the first century Christian congregation. God dealt directly with Adam and Eve but after their rebellion they were thrown out of Eden,then Jesus started ACTING as God in order to bring back innocent offsprings of the rebellious couple back to God and it was after His death and ascension back to heaven as a spirit person that God began dealing DIRECTLY with humans again but only those whom God choses amongst those fully obedient to Jesus,that is why they are called the "BORN AGAINS"! That is why despite being Christians not all of them were born again during the first century. Jesus acted as God before coming to introduce God to innocent victims of the rebellion of Eden. Isaiah 6:9 He did this because Man is His choice of all other things God created through Him. Proverbs 8:22-31 He promised the Israelites(as the spirit acting on behalf of His father and God) that there is going to be another covenant not written on tablets but on hearts. Jeremiah 31:31-34 He appeared to Moses face to face but told Moses no man can see God and live(meaning the spirit person appearing to Moses wasn't the Almighty God) Exodus 33:11 Numbers 12:8 Deuteronomy 34:10 compare to Exodus 33:20 Jesus took up this assignment to make it possible for sinful humans (fallen mankind due to the rebellion in Eden) see God's face again,but we still need another 1,000 years training from Jesus before we can finally return to God as HIS perfect Children. Daniel 2:44 compared to Revelation 20:4-6 Take note that that verse reads "the rest of the dead did not come to life until the end of the 1,000 years" Well it is because we are not having a direct dealing with our live giving heavenly father that we're growing old,getting sick and dying! The born agains will be taken to heaven as spirit persons so they will enter God's presence and get cured permanently But as soon as we who remain as humans are brought back to HIM we can live FOREVER too. Psalms 37:9-11,29 compare to John 3:16-18 l,Romans 6:23 Therefore all those who aren't Christians as in REAL Christians will simply die like our first parents while TRUE Christians will have the opportunity of living as youths FOREVER even all animals will become herbivores! Isaiah 65:21-25 compare John 17:3
Re: How Jesus Christ Was Created by thorpido(m): 2:43pm On Jul 28, 2018
sonmvayina:

Yes,that is why God promised the Messaih.
The prophet Isaiah spoke about a son on whom the government will rest.

For to us a child is born,to us a son is given,and the government will be on his shoulders.
And he will be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God,Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace.
Of the greatness of his government and peace there will be no end.Isaiah 9:6

again in Isaiah 53,the prophet spoke about the one who will suffer for the redemption of the sins of people.
But he was pierced for our transgressions,he was crushed for our iniquities;
the punishment that brought us peace was on him,and by his wounds we are healed.(vs 5)

The prophet Ezekiel also spoke about 'a new spirit in them'
And I will give them one heart, and a new spirit I will put within them. I will remove the heart of stone from their flesh and give them a heart of flesh.Ezekiel 11:19 and Chapter 36.

Again the prophet Jeremiah says God will write the law in their hearts(as opposed to having the law on scrolls like the days of Moses)
'I will write the law in their hearts'.Jeremiah 31:33.

How could God do all these?Religion couldn't deliver it,it has to be 'something' bigger than religion.An extraordinary experience.

That is why Jesus came!
Re: How Jesus Christ Was Created by sonmvayina(m): 2:46pm On Jul 28, 2018
TATIME:
Yes Of course Jesus brought man back to God! But the problem most people are having with the understanding of the Bible is misinformation and misinterpretation caused by the Orthodox Churches that came after the politicians from Rome killed all the governing body of the first century Christian congregation. God dealt directly with Adam and Eve but after their rebellion they were thrown out of Eden,then Jesus started ACTING as God in order to bring back innocent offsprings of the rebellious couple back to God and it was after His death and ascension back to heaven as a spirit person that God began dealing DIRECTLY with humans again but only those whom God choses amongst those fully obedient to Jesus,that is why they are called the "BORN AGAINS"! That is why despite being Christians not all of them were born again during the first century. Jesus acted as God before coming to introduce God to innocent victims of the rebellion of Eden. Isaiah 6:9 He did this because Man is His choice of all other things God created through Him. Proverbs 8:22-31 He promised the Israelites(as the spirit acting on behalf of His father and God) that there is going to be another covenant not written on tablets but on hearts. Jeremiah 31:31-34 He appeared to Moses face to face but told Moses no man can see God and live(meaning the spirit person appearing to Moses wasn't the Almighty God) Exodus 33:11 Numbers 12:8 Deuteronomy 34:10 compare to Exodus 33:20 Jesus took up this assignment to make it possible for sinful humans (fallen mankind due to the rebellion in Eden) see God's face again,but we still need another 1,000 years training from Jesus before we can finally return to God as HIS perfect Children. Daniel 2:44 compared to Revelation 20:4-6 Take note that that verse reads "the rest of the dead did not come to life until the end of the 1,000 years" Well it is because we are not having a direct dealing with our live giving heavenly father that we're growing old,getting sick and dying! The born agains will be taken to heaven as spirit persons so they will enter God's presence and get cured permanently But as soon as we who remain as humans are brought back to HIM we can live FOREVER too. Psalms 37:9-11,29 compare to John 3:16-18 l,Romans 6:23 Therefore all those who aren't Christians as in REAL Christians will simply die like our first parents while TRUE Christians will have the opportunity of living as youths FOREVER even all animals will become herbivores! Isaiah 65:21-25 compare John 17:3

Really... A whole lot of thrash.. You see why it is not good to make other people 's belief your reality...
I know you have invested your whole life on it, so it is difficult to imagine anything different..

Well, fact is jesus is a roman creation to make mockery of God and also to deceive..

God never said the messiah was coming to die for sins there was already a solution to that in the old testament, the messiah God promised was coming to rule in an era of Peace.. No more wars and oppression and death.. "men will hammer their sword into ploughshares and learn of war no more"
That has not happened so it is safe to say that the Messiah has not come..
He is not coming as a mediator.. Or to be worshipped, worship belongs to God alone.
Re: How Jesus Christ Was Created by Nobody: 3:34pm On Jul 28, 2018
sonmvayina:

Really... A whole lot of thrash.. You see why it is not good to make other people 's belief your reality...
I know you have invested your whole life on it, so it is difficult to imagine anything different..

Well, fact is jesus is a roman creation to make mockery of God and also to deceive..

God never said the messiah was coming to die for sins there was already a solution to that in the old testament, the messiah God promised was coming to rule in an era of Peace.. No more wars and oppression and death.. "men will hammer their sword into ploughshares and learn of war no more"
That has not happened so it is safe to say that the Messiah has not come..
He is not coming as a mediator.. Or to be worshipped, worship belongs to God alone.
Hmmmmmmmm BRAVO! So with all what i sighted and quoted from the Hebrew~Aramaic Scriptures (Old Testament) and comparisons with those found in the Christian Greek Scriptures(New Testament) all was "a whole lot of trash" but your assumptions without a single reference to the scriptures either Old or New is Authentic! Walahi Talahi plenty plenty madness done enter NL. undecided undecided undecided You're so dumb that you never care to know if i said Jesus is to be worshiped or not Well for your information there is 100% proof that Jesus of Nazareth is the promised Messiah that God promised,He has come to campaign for His government which will operate here on earth,He has returned to heaven to organize a government house for His corulers,He has obedient subjects numbering about 8.5 million people around you,they have beaten their swords into plowshares as they have vowed NEVER to carry weapons nor learn wars no more. It's just a pity that you're missing out of all these simply because you're dwelling on MISINFORMATION. wink wink wink Before the Messiah start ruling do you notice that the Bible said He will destroy or bring to ruin those ruining our earth? Well that is His next program i only wish you are not part of those He will destroy because you show concern for God's word but lacking in ACCURATE KNOWLEDGE. undecided undecided undecided
Re: How Jesus Christ Was Created by Holyede: 3:51pm On Jul 28, 2018
0temSapien:
what do you feel? What's your reaction to this truth.
your abode in hell is frightening to imagine and i decree that you die soonest. satanist
Re: How Jesus Christ Was Created by Nobody: 4:02pm On Jul 28, 2018
#Sonmvayina Instead of jumping to conclusion just as you did,you need to ASK thought provoking questions that will stop me from spewing THE TRASH. I don't know if you believe the Bible but if you do i will like to know if you believe in the whole of Hebrew~Aramaic scriptures (Old Testament) you already declared your animosity for the Christian Greek Scriptures(New Testament) so i'll limit my questions to the ones you believe and i won't correct your impression until you yourself beg me for help to understand what you are reading in the OLD TESTAMENT (which you claim to believe)to help you realize that the Messiah has come and gone and that He is no other person than Jesus of Nazareth!
Re: How Jesus Christ Was Created by Nobody: 4:16pm On Jul 28, 2018
Holyede:
your abode in hell is frightening to imagine and i decree that you die soonest. satanist
Are you a Christian? A follower or believer in Jesus the one called Christ? Well if you are then you need to pray for forgiveness of your sin. Why? For misrepresenting Jesus who's heart condition is for all sort of men to be saved! 2Timothy 2:4 Even when He had a rift with Satan and demons Jesus never decreed DEATH on any of them because they are spirit sons of God just like Him so He ONLY said may the LORD(Almighty God) rebuke you! Jude 9 Please we are to make presentations to them and Jesus has warned us that they will mock,ridicule and even attack us but we should prove to be as cautious as a serpent and harmless as a dove! Matthew 10:16 God bless you!
Re: How Jesus Christ Was Created by OtemAtum: 4:24pm On Jul 28, 2018
Holyede:
your abode in hell is frightening to imagine
stop lying.

Holyede: and i decree that you die soonest.
Amen!

Holyede: satanist
not me

Peace to you and your family.
Re: How Jesus Christ Was Created by Seun(m): 4:25pm On Jul 28, 2018
I feel that creating fiction to fight against fiction is a bad idea. This is very close to being regarded by me as false information.

2 Likes 5 Shares

Re: How Jesus Christ Was Created by OtemAtum: 4:27pm On Jul 28, 2018
Seun:
I feel that creating fiction to fight against fiction is a bad idea. This is very close to being regarded by me as false information.
But it doesn't matter what you regard it as. I bet it with you, it's not a fiction. I got this from meditation, in the language called Seriot and here is the translation.

1 Like

Re: How Jesus Christ Was Created by Nobody: 4:50pm On Jul 28, 2018
thorpido:

"" Jesus brought a new kind of experience unknown to mankind- the ""

Jesus brought brought new kind of experience for Christians.

Other religions have their own saviour who brought them a new kind experience as well.

I hope u are cleared now.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Jesus Christ Was Created by thorpido(m): 4:57pm On Jul 28, 2018
PrecisionFx:

"" Jesus brought a new kind of experience unknown to mankind- the ""

Jesus brought brought new kind of experience for Christians.

Other religions have their own saviour who brought them a new kind experience as well.

I hope u are cleared now.
Not Christians@bolded.Mankind.

No religion has a saviour(perhaps you could mention one).Christ ALONE came as a saviour.
Re: How Jesus Christ Was Created by Nobody: 5:06pm On Jul 28, 2018
OtemAtum:

But it doesn't matter what you regard it as. I bet it with you, it's not a fiction. I got this from meditation, in the language called Seriot and here is the translation.
Are you under obligation to teach others? Are the things seen during your meditation of any benefit to our generation? What is the main purpose of publicising this? Christians have there book that they refer to as a guidebook and majority can read it in their own tongue because it was meant to be taught so are you also becoming a teacher of sacred things? Please answer those questions or remain silent because "ala ti aja ba la inu aja lo ngbe" meaning "if dogs do dream it is never to be revealed". undecided undecided undecided
Re: How Jesus Christ Was Created by Nobody: 5:07pm On Jul 28, 2018
thorpido:
Not Christians@bolded.Mankind.

No religion has a saviour(perhaps you could mention one).Christ ALONE came as a saviour.

Every religion has their own saviour, Christ is a Christian saviour that came to die for the Christians. The Hindus, Muslims, etc don't care about the so called Bible Jesus, the Christian God. grin.
Re: How Jesus Christ Was Created by thorpido(m): 5:10pm On Jul 28, 2018
PrecisionFx:

Every religion has their own saviour, Christ is a Christian saviour that came to die for the Christians. The Hindus, Muslims, etc don't care about the so called Bible Jesus, the Christian God. grin.
You need to check out the meaning of saviour again.
Re: How Jesus Christ Was Created by Nobody: 5:11pm On Jul 28, 2018
Holyede:

He has become a Satanist because he doesn't believe in ur God?

Ur quite abnormal.
Re: How Jesus Christ Was Created by Nobody: 5:13pm On Jul 28, 2018
TATIME:
Hmmmmmmmm BRAVO! So with all what i sighted and quoted from the Hebrew~Aramaic Scriptures (Old Testament) and comparisons with those found in the Christian Greek Scriptures(New Testament) all was "a whole lot of trash" but your assumptions without a single reference to the scriptures either Old or New is Authentic! Walahi Talahi plenty plenty madness done enter NL. undecided undecided undecided You're so dumb that you never care to know if i said Jesus is to be worshiped or not Well for your information there is 100% proof that Jesus of Nazareth is the promised Messiah that God promised,He has come to campaign for His government which will operate here on earth,He has returned to heaven to organize a government house for His corulers,He has obedient subjects numbering about 8.5 million people around you,they have beaten their swords into plowshares as they have vowed NEVER to carry weapons nor learn wars no more. It's just a pity that you're missing out of all these simply because you're dwelling on MISINFORMATION. wink wink wink Before the Messiah start ruling do you notice that the Bible said He will destroy or bring to ruin those ruining our earth? Well that is His next program i only wish you are not part of those He will destroy because you show concern for God's word but lacking in ACCURATE KNOWLEDGE. undecided undecided undecided

"" Well for your information there is 100% proof that Jesus of Nazareth is the promised Messiah that God promised,""

And where is ur proof?
Re: How Jesus Christ Was Created by Nobody: 5:14pm On Jul 28, 2018
thorpido:
You need to check out the meaning of saviour again.

U need to buy a Longman dictionary.
Re: How Jesus Christ Was Created by Nobody: 5:32pm On Jul 28, 2018
PrecisionFx:

"" Well for your information there is 100% proof that Jesus of Nazareth is the promised Messiah that God promised,""

And where is ur proof?
Haaaaaaaaaaa Mr Atheist Sorry Sir the proof i had in mind to present before the other commentator is in the book he referred to in his comments though he couldn't figure out where those words were written but trust me as a CHRISTIAN i know most of the written words in our book because it contains just 1,189 chapters and 31,201 verses so i can EASILY locate the words. But as for you the proof needed to convince you must be more than the quotations because you don't trust in WRITTEN documents of just mere 2,000 years ago except those written by otem,odim and octopus some 300 billion years ago in either seriot or serious languages. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: How Jesus Christ Was Created by Holyede: 6:52pm On Jul 28, 2018
TATIME:
Are you a Christian? A follower or believer in Jesus the one called Christ? Well if you are then you need to pray for forgiveness of your sin. Why? For misrepresenting Jesus who's heart condition is for all sort of men to be saved! 2Timothy 2:4 Even when He had a rift with Satan and demons Jesus never decreed DEATH on any of them because they are spirit sons of God just like Him so He ONLY said may the LORD(Almighty God) rebuke you! Jude 9 Please we are to make presentations to them and Jesus has warned us that they will mock,ridicule and even attack us but we should prove to be as cautious as a serpent and harmless as a dove! Matthew 10:16 God bless you!
some people on NL are satanists, witches or demons in the flesh. this fellow is advancing the kingdom of darkness and deceiving countless souls sending them to hell. suffer not a witch to live, if the fellow is a human, i only pray he repents, otherwise he has already sowed the seeds of death (and blasphemy!)
Re: How Jesus Christ Was Created by sonmvayina(m): 6:53pm On Jul 28, 2018
TATIME:
#Sonmvayina Instead of jumping to conclusion just as you did,you need to ASK thought provoking questions that will stop me from spewing THE TRASH. I don't know if you believe the Bible but if you do i will like to know if you believe in the whole of Hebrew~Aramaic scriptures (Old Testament) you already declared your animosity for the Christian Greek Scriptures(New Testament) so i'll limit my questions to the ones you believe and i won't correct your impression until you yourself beg me for help to understand what you are reading in the OLD TESTAMENT (which you claim to believe)to help you realize that the Messiah has come and gone and that He is no other person than Jesus of Nazareth!

Look, the jesus story has got nothing to do with the jews, the messiah God promised them is an ordinary man like me and you.. Not a demi God, the jews don't have the Idea of God mating with human as part of their belief.. It is a roman /Greek ideology..

God is the personification of totality of the consciousness of the universe fully embodied and personified... Not a Jewish man up in the sky..

Human on the other hand are divine beings on a human journey.. We are Gods walking a human path.. We don't need a saviour outside of ourselves, what God requires is a sincere and genuine repentance and your sins will be remembered no more, no human sacrifice is required or necessary.. Read ezekiel 33-37
Re: How Jesus Christ Was Created by Holyede: 7:16pm On Jul 28, 2018
PrecisionFx:

He has become a Satanist because he doesn't believe in ur God?

Ur quite abnormal.
Mr Normal, spiritual issues and hell are not normal to be discerned and deciphered by the 'normal' (read limited) human mind, these are anomalous but are REAL issues of FAITH, period.
Re: How Jesus Christ Was Created by Nobody: 7:19pm On Jul 28, 2018
TATIME:
Haaaaaaaaaaa Mr Atheist Sorry Sir the proof i had in mind to present before the other commentator is in the book he referred to in his comments though he couldn't figure out where those words were written but trust me as a CHRISTIAN i know most of the written words in our book because it contains just 1,189 chapters and 31,201 verses so i can EASILY locate the words. But as for you the proof needed to convince you must be more than the quotations because you don't trust in WRITTEN documents of just mere 2,000 years ago except those written by otem,odim and octopus some 300 billion years ago in either seriot or serious languages. cheesy cheesy cheesy

"" Haaaaaaaaaaa Mr Atheist":

A lack of belief in ur God doesn't make me an Atheist, It's the same thing if I call u a Pagan.

Am still waiting for ur proof.
Re: How Jesus Christ Was Created by Nobody: 9:27pm On Jul 28, 2018
sonmvayina:

Look, the jesus story has got nothing to do with the jews, the messiah God promised them is an ordinary man like me and you.. Not a demi God, the jews don't have the Idea of God mating with human as part of their belief.. It is a roman /Greek ideology..

God is the personification of totality of the consciousness of the universe fully embodied and personified... Not a Jewish man up in the sky..

Human on the other hand are divine beings on a human journey.. We are Gods walking a human path.. We don't need a saviour outside of ourselves, what God requires is a sincere and genuine repentance and your sins will be remembered no more, no human sacrifice is required or necessary.. Read ezekiel 33-37
OK then what is the meaning of this recorded scriptures? ;Psalms 22:18,69:21 ;Isaiah 6:9,7:14, 50:6,53:7 ;Daniel 2:44, 9:26 Because you said earlier that NOBODY needs to serve as a sacrifice! So please explain what these Scriptures means because they're surely talking about something of significance, i believe that is why they were penned down. Thanks!
Re: How Jesus Christ Was Created by Nobody: 9:34pm On Jul 28, 2018
PrecisionFx:

"" Haaaaaaaaaaa Mr Atheist":

A lack of belief in ur God doesn't make me an Atheist, It's the same thing if I call u a Pagan.

Am still waiting for ur proof.
That's true! It makes sense to me even if you call me a demon since we're not on the same side. But i must know where you belong before making attempt to present the proof,so what group exactly do you belong? Because the other commentator agreed with the first 39 little books of our document so i intend to show him the proof from there! As for you if you disbelieve our ducument do you believe in the power of reasoning at least to establish facts?

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

'Holy Cow' Born With White Cross On Forehead!! / Richie Parker, Has No Hands But Is A Vehicle Engineer At Hendrick Motorsports / Reverend Builds House For Aged Couple In Enugu. See Before & After Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.