Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,334 members, 7,819,161 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:07 PM

Dirtiest City In Nigeria (pics) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dirtiest City In Nigeria (pics) (4693 Views)

The Men, Woman Who Helped Abacha Plunder Nigeria (pics) / The Dirtiest City In Nigeria / See The Most Cursed Person In Nigeria. Pics. ( Not Buhari) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Dirtiest City In Nigeria (pics) by heayernu56(m): 8:59am On Jun 11, 2018
examined PM 2.5 (fine particulate pollution) and PM 10 (coarse pollution particles) levels in 3000 cities across the globe, found that five Nigerian cities have been included in the top ten polluted cities in Africa.
The report which says that 80% of city dwellers are breathing in bad air and are at a risk of life-threatening diseases like lung cancer, added that the air pollution is rising at an alarming rate in urban areas of poor countries.
While the report places Onitsha in Nigeria as the most polluted city and Sinclair in US as the least polluted, here are the 39 most polluted cities in Africa.
Here is the List :
39. Midlands – Mauritius
38. Port Louis – Mauritius
37. Middleburg – South Africa
36. Witbank – South Africa
35. Nairobi – Kenya
34. Ermelo – South Africa
33. Morogoro Unit. – Rep. of Tanzania
32. Bramsthan, Flacq – Mauritius
31. Waterberg – South Africa
30. Diepkloof – South Africa
29. Sebokeng – South Africa
28. Orlu – Nigeria
27. Sanniquellie (rural) – Liberia
26. Sekunda – South Africa
25. Zamdela – South Africa
24. Nnewi – Nigeria
23. Vereeniging – South Africa
22. Antanarivo – Madagascar
21. Mpumalanga – South Africa
20. Tshwane [Pretoria] – South Africa
19. Yaoudé – Cameroon
18. Buchanan (rural) – Liberia
17. Afikpo – Nigeria
16. Johannesburg – South Africa
15. Abakaliki – Nigeria
14. Ile-Ife – Nigeria
13. Bafoussam – Cameroon
12. Enugu – Nigeria
11. Nsukka – Nigeria
10. Hartebeespoort – South Africa
9. Beau Bassin/Rose Hill, Coromandel – Mauritius
8. Bamenda – Cameroon
7. Dakar – Senegal
6. Owerri – Nigeria
5. Kampala – Uganda
4. Umuahia – Nigeria
3. Aba – Nigeria
2. Kaduna – Nigeria
1. Onitsha – Nigeria
Re: Dirtiest City In Nigeria (pics) by yarimo(m): 3:26am On Jun 12, 2018
Ajepako that is your opinion that lagos state is among the dirtiest city and your opinion is here by noted, in my opinion ekiti state under FAYOSE administration must be included as the most dirtiest city in nigeria
ajepako:

Let's be smart and mature once a while

I am a lagosian born and bred and l love and respect Ambode and Fasola despite the fact that l detest their platform APC with passion..

However, Lagos, my own state under hard working governor Ambode happens to be one of the dirtiest, sadly...
And before you mention "you live in the ghetto ' stuff..

No.. I don't... I live in middle class urban Lagos and l work in upper class neighborhood in lkoyi, yet the major roads are dirty..
Now imagine inner streets if major roads are dirty?

Don't even get me talking about the drainages, gutters and canals in the city..

So dude, seriously, some issues shouldn't be politicise just to score points or sound comical

Re: Dirtiest City In Nigeria (pics) by ajepako(f): 8:13am On Jun 12, 2018
yarimo:
Ajepako that is your opinion that lagos state is among the dirtiest city and your opinion is here by noted, in my opinion ekiti state under FAYOSE administration must be included as the most dirtiest city in nigeria

You forgot to mention Oyo and Osun states..
Are the really really neat and not dirty at all??

Don't get me talking about our neighboring Ogun State that l regularly visit because l have a property there..
But you simply singled out Ekiti because of your hatred for Fayose while you completely ignored Oyo and Osun noted for their filth and massive dirts..

That's my problem with you... You singled out Ekiti simply because of your bias and difference in politics..

Dude, everything isn't politics, OK?

Besides, the politicians you defend with your strength and might don't even care about you, me or anybody..

Have a life and stop defending politicians because none is better..
Not APC or PDP

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking- Buhari Finally Reacts On Assault At Ekweremmadu, Blows Hot. / Tony Kabaka Makes U-turn, Begs Obaseki For Forgiveness / Senate Extends Implementation Of 2020 Budget To March, 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.