Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,625 members, 7,861,931 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 11:50 PM

My Marriage Is Not Working: All Hell Has Been Let Loose! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Marriage Is Not Working: All Hell Has Been Let Loose! (824 Views)

One Night From Twelve Years Ago Is Now Tearing My Marriage Apart / On Saggy Boobs And 'loose' Vaginas. / "Marriage Is Not For Everyone": Words Of Single Aged Nigerian Ladies Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Marriage Is Not Working: All Hell Has Been Let Loose! by Beke2020: 5:31pm On Jun 10, 2018
Hello Jzhane,

A friend of mine who’s been married for a year and a half brought to my notice some complaints namely: Husband drinks alot and comes home late,has refused to touch her since .....

read and comment on full story on the blog.

Also share with friends so they can learn from this story

https://livelystones.com.ng/my-marriage-is-not-working-all-hell-has-been-let-loose/
Re: My Marriage Is Not Working: All Hell Has Been Let Loose! by Bluezy13(m): 5:39pm On Jun 10, 2018
Don't mind OP.
Here is the gist cheesy

Hello Jzhane,
A friend of mine who’s been married for a year and a half brought to my notice some complaints namely: Husband drinks alot and comes home late,has refused to touch her since she gave birth, doesn’t care about her and her baby,doesnt pray with her,he doesn’t even take care of the home, her mother in-law has refused to go home after omugwo
Now my questions:
1. She confessed to me she noticed the drinking but it was a little,are there habits that should be talked about and settled before marriage
2. What should she do about her mother in-law?
3. What can she do about her husband not praying with her,touching her and keeping late nights?
4. What’s to be done about finances and his drinking habits

The End.

1 Like

Re: My Marriage Is Not Working: All Hell Has Been Let Loose! by Lalas247(f): 5:42pm On Jun 10, 2018
so you expect us to click that link.... undecided

hmmmm mtcheew all these lazy bloggers...
Re: My Marriage Is Not Working: All Hell Has Been Let Loose! by ednut1(m): 5:48pm On Jun 10, 2018
Lalas247:
so you expect us to click that link.... undecided

hmmmm mtcheew all these lazy bloggers...
fabricating dumb stories.
Re: My Marriage Is Not Working: All Hell Has Been Let Loose! by Moneyspeakingz: 5:49pm On Jun 10, 2018
Tough questions indeed
1. Yes. In fact everything should be talked about before marriage even the sex life . A lot of people prepare and plan for wedding which is just for a day they never planned and prepare for marriage. Questions like how many kids to be born,how finances is to be spent,contributions to be made and even how to deal with once relatives should be planned and prepared for.
2. The mother in law should never be seen as a threat and she should treat her thesame way she wants her mother to be treated, remember she too will be a moda in law some day. I still wonder why a lot of ladies see their moda in law as a threat
3. Patience. Patience is the key. Even if she nags from now till 10years, it won't change anything
4. Talk to some one he respects a lot or try involving his family members to talk to him.
Re: My Marriage Is Not Working: All Hell Has Been Let Loose! by Lalas247(f): 5:49pm On Jun 10, 2018
ednut1:
fabricating dumb stories.

anything to drive traffic to their blogs
Re: My Marriage Is Not Working: All Hell Has Been Let Loose! by Beke2020: 6:25pm On Jun 10, 2018
cool
Moneyspeakingz:
Tough questions indeed
1. Yes. In fact everything should be talked about before marriage even the sex life . A lot of people prepare and plan for wedding which is just for a day they never planned and prepare for marriage. Questions like how many kids to be born,how finances is to be spent,contributions to be made and even how to deal with once relatives should be planned and prepared for.
2. The mother in law should never be seen as a threat and she should treat her thesame way she wants her mother to be treated, remember she too will be a moda in law some day. I still wonder why a lot of ladies see their moda in law as a threat
3. Patience. Patience is the key. Even if she nags from now till 10years, it won't change anything
4. Talk to some one he respects a lot or try involving his family members to talk to him.
Re: My Marriage Is Not Working: All Hell Has Been Let Loose! by Samuelgr8: 11:59pm On Jun 10, 2018
Abi?
Lalas247:

anything to drive traffic to their blogs

(1) (Reply)

. / Twitter User Shares Story On Why Falling In Love Makes Him Depressed / Couple Of Questions For Misswrite.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.