Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,993 members, 7,821,473 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:29 PM

Lead City University Final Year Student Dies In Car Accident In Ibadan (Photos) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lead City University Final Year Student Dies In Car Accident In Ibadan (Photos) (23683 Views)

Aftermath Of Explosion In Ibadan (Photos) / Ghastly Motor Accident In Ibadan (Photos, Video) / Taraba University Final Year Law Student & His Father Die In Motor Accident (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lead City University Final Year Student Dies In Car Accident In Ibadan (Photos) by olarwhumy6(f): 7:57am On Jun 11, 2018
Rip
Re: Lead City University Final Year Student Dies In Car Accident In Ibadan (Photos) by SexytorresE(f): 7:58am On Jun 11, 2018
Fine guy just waste like that shocked Rest on cutie. Ur village people got u this time cry
Re: Lead City University Final Year Student Dies In Car Accident In Ibadan (Photos) by delishpot: 8:00am On Jun 11, 2018
EgunMogaji:
No mention of the poor couple that he murdered and the two children that he turned to orphans with his reckless driving angry

Such is life. People dont know how important taking good care lf ones car and making sure everything works properly for their and others saftey. Nigerians just like big shinny things to pose and oppress others with. In the end they either kill themselves or kill others. Sad.

3 Likes

Re: Lead City University Final Year Student Dies In Car Accident In Ibadan (Photos) by SexytorresE(f): 8:01am On Jun 11, 2018
opyzy:
early in the morning cry
angry grin Good night British
Re: Lead City University Final Year Student Dies In Car Accident In Ibadan (Photos) by Nobody: 8:01am On Jun 11, 2018
BUHARI AGAIN CHAII WHY KILLING LAZY NIGERIAN YOUTHS OGA BUBU

1 Like

Re: Lead City University Final Year Student Dies In Car Accident In Ibadan (Photos) by Audray(f): 8:12am On Jun 11, 2018
Pearlyakin:

The way some igbos reason ehn, I find it amusing that you guys don't value human life that's why NwaAmaIkpe and Ochereome Nnanna  of Vanguard newspaper reason like fools.
You basically called a whole tribe of humans foolish. Why? Why not correct the guy's mistake and leave his tribe out it. I bet you don't think its nice that your people be referred to as " Ugly, hausa ass licking, ofe mmanu cowards". That isn't a very nice thing to say. Quit being that way.

2 Likes

Re: Lead City University Final Year Student Dies In Car Accident In Ibadan (Photos) by ednut1(m): 8:13am On Jun 11, 2018
Salvaged cars shud be banned.

1 Like

Re: Lead City University Final Year Student Dies In Car Accident In Ibadan (Photos) by lobell: 8:16am On Jun 11, 2018
EgunMogaji:

Yeah. Sadly a couple in the SUV died while their two children survived.

http://www.tribuneonlineng.com/amp/tragic-accident-claims-three-in-ibadan-two-children-survive/

The car that the asshat was driving is actually another salvaged junk car from Texas. Was probably ill-repaired and why he Tweeted earlier in the day that the car was trying to kill him. None of his airbags deployed.

The couple would have been protected by their SUV if it was a regular front end impact. But the Mazda was in the air when it slammed into the SUV and avoided all of it's safety features.

I'm quite certain the car was cut and paste from the level of destruction it underwent.

Wow! talk about unlucky. May their souls rest in peace and may the children never lack. Amen.

1 Like

Re: Lead City University Final Year Student Dies In Car Accident In Ibadan (Photos) by JONNYSPUTE(m): 8:18am On Jun 11, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
Your intention was to carry girls with that car around your campus and form big boy. Now see where it has landed you.

But don't worry, there are lots of hot chicks waiting for you wherever you go.

RIP and may God grant your family the strength to bear the loss.
... Very crude mentality
Re: Lead City University Final Year Student Dies In Car Accident In Ibadan (Photos) by Bullhari007(m): 8:22am On Jun 11, 2018
his village people don catch am , idiotic pig of AFONJA came back to his village to tell them he don arrive ... though RIP
Re: Lead City University Final Year Student Dies In Car Accident In Ibadan (Photos) by Bullhari007(m): 8:22am On Jun 11, 2018
his village people don catch am
Re: Lead City University Final Year Student Dies In Car Accident In Ibadan (Photos) by Jeezuzpick(m): 8:30am On Jun 11, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
Your intention was to carry girls with that car around your campus and form big boy. Now see where it has landed you.

How did you know his intentions?

Why do people speak this way?

A sample of callous comments here reveals troubling statistics on the regression of the minds of Nigerians.

SMH.
Re: Lead City University Final Year Student Dies In Car Accident In Ibadan (Photos) by autodexter: 8:31am On Jun 11, 2018
Respect to the ford expedition on the shear strength to withstand such an impact,saving the kids at the back seats, believe me a Japanese suv would have been completely destroyed with no survivor..

1 Like

Re: Lead City University Final Year Student Dies In Car Accident In Ibadan (Photos) by CloudResident(m): 8:32am On Jun 11, 2018
Yahoo ++ .No be today. undecided

'Live fast, die young. So that you can have a beautiful looking corpse '-Tupac ( September 1996)
Re: Lead City University Final Year Student Dies In Car Accident In Ibadan (Photos) by jaxxy(m): 8:37am On Jun 11, 2018
EgunMogaji:

Yeah. Sadly a couple in the SUV died while their two children survived.

http://www.tribuneonlineng.com/amp/tragic-accident-claims-three-in-ibadan-two-children-survive/

The car that the asshat was driving is actually another salvaged junk car from Texas. Was probably ill-repaired and why he Tweeted earlier in the day that the car was trying to kill him. None of his airbags deployed.

The couple would have been protected by their SUV if it was a regular front end impact. But the Mazda was in the air when it slammed into the SUV and avoided all of it's safety features.

Ure sounding like if it wasn't a slavage car he wud have survived this accident. Do u see the wreckage. This was purely over speeding gone wrong. Even a Lamborghini won't survive it. I can't still explain sm things here.
Re: Lead City University Final Year Student Dies In Car Accident In Ibadan (Photos) by Nobody: 8:51am On Jun 11, 2018
jaxxy:

Ure sounding like if it wasn't a slavage car he wud have survived this accident. Do u see the wreckage. This was purely over speeding gone wrong. Even a Lamborghini won't survive it. I can't still explain sm things here.

I’m only responsible for what I write, not what you understand.

If the car wasn’t repaired properly then it would not handle properly.

Remember he Tweeted earlier in the day that the car was trying to kill him.

Try to think before you quote me. Please.

1 Like

Re: Lead City University Final Year Student Dies In Car Accident In Ibadan (Photos) by Nobody: 8:54am On Jun 11, 2018
lobell:

I'm quite certain the car was cut and paste from the level of destruction it underwent.

Wow! talk about unlucky. May their souls rest in peace and may the children never lack. Amen.

Of course it was cut and paste. It had a previous accident in Texas.
Re: Lead City University Final Year Student Dies In Car Accident In Ibadan (Photos) by Born2Breed(f): 9:05am On Jun 11, 2018
RIP
Re: Lead City University Final Year Student Dies In Car Accident In Ibadan (Photos) by Dollabiz: 9:31am On Jun 11, 2018
hm
Re: Lead City University Final Year Student Dies In Car Accident In Ibadan (Photos) by KIDfurniture(m): 10:02am On Jun 11, 2018
My brother, you just murdered this YEYE ENGLISH.. I respect you so much..

I love my native LINGO with passion.. try dey type in Yoruba or igbo next time..

thesicilian:
Death is no respected of persons.
Re: Lead City University Final Year Student Dies In Car Accident In Ibadan (Photos) by KIDfurniture(m): 10:07am On Jun 11, 2018
Bro i think i understand what you re trying to say even without picking your comment from the start.

Yes most of these cars from america on Nigeria ROADS are moving corpse.. YES.. Quote me anywhere.. Most of them Americans already know the end result if repaired and put back on the road.. so we as rugged people , go there buy them cheap... imagine shipping cost if $1,000..very smart people. u can buy any messed up car as low as $600 but u must pay $1000 to ship it to AFRICA... NIGERIA.. .. Make God bless us well, brand new cars no be abomination .... even we have accident from cars from America oh but very expensive.. They come with 2 factory keys and no sign of dent .. They re extra clean with clean title.. u can check their history online...

EgunMogaji:

I’m only responsible for what I write, not what you understand.

If the car wasn’t repaired properly then it would not handle properly.

Remember he Tweeted earlier in the day that the car was trying to kill him.

Try to think before you quote me. Please.

1 Like

Re: Lead City University Final Year Student Dies In Car Accident In Ibadan (Photos) by Pearlyakin(m): 10:15am On Jun 11, 2018
Audray:
You basically called a whole tribe of humans foolish. Why? Why not correct the guy's mistake and leave his tribe out it. I bet you don't think its nice that your people be referred to as " Ugly, hausa ass licking, ofe mmanu cowards". That isn't a very nice thing to say. Quit being that way.
Hello aunty Audray , I didn't refer to the Igbo tribe as foolish people i only said some and not all.
Well, am sorry for that.
Re: Lead City University Final Year Student Dies In Car Accident In Ibadan (Photos) by goldbergg: 10:24am On Jun 11, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:

Really....that is not nice
So if u ve a car, that ur sole intention
U are pitiful
Re: Lead City University Final Year Student Dies In Car Accident In Ibadan (Photos) by Nobody: 10:24am On Jun 11, 2018
KIDfurniture:
Bro i think i understand what you re trying to say even without picking your comment from the start.

Yes most of these cars from america on Nigeria ROADS are moving corpse.. YES.. Quote me anywhere.. Most of them Americans already know the end result if repaired and put back on the road.. so we as rugged people , go there buy them cheap... imagine shipping cost if $1,000..very smart people. u can buy any messed up car as low as $600 but u must pay $1000 to ship it to AFRICA... NIGERIA.. .. Make God bless us well, brand new cars no be abomination .... even we have accident from cars from America oh but very expensive.. They come with 2 factory keys and no sign of dent .. They re extra clean with clean title.. u can check their history online...

You got my point exactly.

Have a nice day Sir.
Re: Lead City University Final Year Student Dies In Car Accident In Ibadan (Photos) by lamideee(f): 10:38am On Jun 11, 2018
Olowo fowo ra ku.
Re: Lead City University Final Year Student Dies In Car Accident In Ibadan (Photos) by Greenbullet(m): 10:38am On Jun 11, 2018
Please stop buying refurbished cars , I have seen where these cars are repaired with far inferior substitutes, every time you start those cars, the probability that you will reach your destination is 50 % , don't buy them please.
Re: Lead City University Final Year Student Dies In Car Accident In Ibadan (Photos) by Mcalakowe: 11:15am On Jun 11, 2018
Finally
Re: Lead City University Final Year Student Dies In Car Accident In Ibadan (Photos) by Omihanifa: 11:26am On Jun 11, 2018
Sleep well SMADE

Re: Lead City University Final Year Student Dies In Car Accident In Ibadan (Photos) by thesicilian: 11:55am On Jun 11, 2018
KIDfurniture:
My brother, you just murdered this YEYE ENGLISH.. I respect you so much..

I love my native LINGO with passion.. try dey type in Yoruba or igbo next time..

opyzy:
early in the morning cry
Guys take it easy now, blame it on my oversabi autocorrect.
Re: Lead City University Final Year Student Dies In Car Accident In Ibadan (Photos) by Rolayoogedengbe: 1:06pm On Jun 11, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:

your choice of words show that you are a highly ignorant person. It is obvious that you are a bloody misanthrope,why should you say such things about a person you don’t know.Go get something better to do,instead of saying rubbish about people you don’t know .......R.I.P SMADE
Re: Lead City University Final Year Student Dies In Car Accident In Ibadan (Photos) by geezynoni: 5:18pm On Jun 11, 2018
Hard to believe.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ileri Babalobi GWR: I Am Visiting 54 African Countries Without Using A Plane / Car Bursts Into Flames On The Rumuola Flyover, Port Harcourt (photos) / 40 Nigerians Deported From Italy Arrive Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.