Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,405 members, 7,830,035 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:20 PM

Governor Udom Emmanuel: Impactful Leadership Through Community-based Model (1) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Udom Emmanuel: Impactful Leadership Through Community-based Model (1) (997 Views)

Governor Udom Emmanuel, IGP Idris Visit Emir Of Zazzau (pictures) / Governor Udom Emmanuel Stops His Convoy To Buy Pears From A Roadside Seller / Governor Udom Stops His Convoy To Buy From Roadside Banana Sellers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Governor Udom Emmanuel: Impactful Leadership Through Community-based Model (1) by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:24pm On Jun 10, 2018
Samuel Effanga

Since assumption of office in 2015, Governor Udom Emmanuel has kept to his promise to continuously develop, mobilize, and empower his people through planned and well-articulated welfare and capacity-enhancing programmes, using special leadership models.

One of such model is the execution of direct community-based rural projects through the Inter-Ministerial Direct Labour Coordinating Committee. This approach makes it easier for the governor to intervene directly in the respective communities, by engaging resource persons and artisans in the community for the execution of a project, thereby avoiding the bottlenecks and processes involved in major projects executions.

Today, more than 1000 grassroots-oriented projects, scattered across the 31 local government areas, in the areas of education, healthcare, rural electrification and mini water schemes, are at various levels of completion. Under the supervision of the Senior Special Assistant to the Governor on Sustainable Development Goals(SDGs), Mr. Elijah Iyak and the Special Assistant to the Governor on Inter-Ministerial Direct Labour Projects, Mr Sampson Idiong, the projects have been executed to the best assurances of quality control and the active participation of the host communities, who are engaged for the different aspects of the execution of the projects. This makes it possible for the beneficiaries to start counting their gains even before the completion of the projects.

Today we present in our series some of those interventions that led to the take-off of the Navy College at Ikot Ntuen in Oruk Anam local government and some of the intervention projects at Eket local government area:

Samuel Efanga writes from Uyo

Re: Governor Udom Emmanuel: Impactful Leadership Through Community-based Model (1) by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jun 10, 2018
angry

Tonye how much dem dey drop for you per month?
Re: Governor Udom Emmanuel: Impactful Leadership Through Community-based Model (1) by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:27pm On Jun 10, 2018
Udom is working

Re: Governor Udom Emmanuel: Impactful Leadership Through Community-based Model (1) by Divatochi(f): 9:28pm On Jun 10, 2018
Akwa-ibom state has always been lucky with governors
Re: Governor Udom Emmanuel: Impactful Leadership Through Community-based Model (1) by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:30pm On Jun 10, 2018
Only in Akwa Ibom state

Re: Governor Udom Emmanuel: Impactful Leadership Through Community-based Model (1) by Nobody: 9:33pm On Jun 10, 2018
Divatochi:
Well maybe true but that's not why barcanista is sharing this thread.

im don get small alert. So he's singing Udom's praises
Re: Governor Udom Emmanuel: Impactful Leadership Through Community-based Model (1) by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:33pm On Jun 10, 2018
Udom's 8 years is sure (in Akpabio's voice)

Re: Governor Udom Emmanuel: Impactful Leadership Through Community-based Model (1) by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:36pm On Jun 10, 2018
FortifiedCity:

Oga forget about alert propaganda!

Na who no de get alert? You know say I be patriotic Nigerian and PDP at that and I love Udom join for his selflessness
Re: Governor Udom Emmanuel: Impactful Leadership Through Community-based Model (1) by Divatochi(f): 9:37pm On Jun 10, 2018
FortifiedCity:

cheesy
Re: Governor Udom Emmanuel: Impactful Leadership Through Community-based Model (1) by deomelo: 9:37pm On Jun 10, 2018
The paid agent and mediocrity from the richest state in Nigeria.

We see world-class projects in poorer states, but in the richest state in Nigeria, all we see are village level mediocre rubbish.

I don't know who is paying the OP, but they are obviously wasting their money.
Re: Governor Udom Emmanuel: Impactful Leadership Through Community-based Model (1) by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:40pm On Jun 10, 2018
Udom is still in the business of delivering good governance to Ibomites

Re: Governor Udom Emmanuel: Impactful Leadership Through Community-based Model (1) by CilicMarin: 9:40pm On Jun 10, 2018
Substandard school, yet the Man receives the highest allocation from the Federation account.

Udom is a big failure.

Tonye return his money and speak the truth.

These are some of the schools Amaechi built in Rivers State as a Governor.

Pure World Class!

Re: Governor Udom Emmanuel: Impactful Leadership Through Community-based Model (1) by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:41pm On Jun 10, 2018
deomelo:
The paid agent and mediocrity from the richest state in Nigeria.

We see world-class projects in poorer states, but in the richest state in Nigeria, all we see are village level mediocre rubbish.

I don't know who is paying the OP, but they are obviously wasting their money.
You keep running from thread to thread wailing while the good people of Akwa Ibom state are happy with their Governor...

Udom Emmanuel till 2023 and forever

No Vacancy for Nsima Ekere
Re: Governor Udom Emmanuel: Impactful Leadership Through Community-based Model (1) by Nobody: 9:44pm On Jun 10, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:

Oga forget about alert propaganda!

Na who no de get alert? You know say I be patriotic Nigerian and PDP at that and I love Udom join for his selflessness
If Buhari send alert for you now, your melody go change immediately.

Leave matter abeg
Re: Governor Udom Emmanuel: Impactful Leadership Through Community-based Model (1) by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:44pm On Jun 10, 2018
CilicMarin:
Substandard school, yet the Man receives the highest allocation from the Federation account.

Udom is a big failure.

Tonye return his money and speak the truth.
Those are community schools majorly in rural communities (which naturally falls under the jurisdiction of Local government) and abandoned by successive past administration in the state.

The project was an inter ministerial direct Labour project, so you won't expect an edifice of Julius Berger standard. Irrespective, it affects every community.

He should be greatly commended for this
Re: Governor Udom Emmanuel: Impactful Leadership Through Community-based Model (1) by SadiqBabaSani: 9:45pm On Jun 10, 2018
How much where u paid
Re: Governor Udom Emmanuel: Impactful Leadership Through Community-based Model (1) by SadiqBabaSani: 9:46pm On Jun 10, 2018
Cilic mariners, deleo and all zombies who gave u all d authority to Question Tonye, is he not as Guilty ad u all, atlest he is defending someone who went to school.
Re: Governor Udom Emmanuel: Impactful Leadership Through Community-based Model (1) by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:50pm On Jun 10, 2018
FortifiedCity:

Leave matter abeg

Re: Governor Udom Emmanuel: Impactful Leadership Through Community-based Model (1) by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:59pm On Jun 10, 2018
SadiqBabaSani:
How much where u paid
It is for the love of God, Country, Akwa Ibom State and Party
Re: Governor Udom Emmanuel: Impactful Leadership Through Community-based Model (1) by deomelo: 10:05pm On Jun 10, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:

lol @ spreading mediocrity for the love of God...

Wonders shall never end.. grin grin grin
Re: Governor Udom Emmanuel: Impactful Leadership Through Community-based Model (1) by deomelo: 10:07pm On Jun 10, 2018
FortifiedCity:

Leave matter abeg

lmao..

You sabi the paid agent and mercenary well well..
Re: Governor Udom Emmanuel: Impactful Leadership Through Community-based Model (1) by ibibiofirstlady(f): 10:17pm On Jun 10, 2018
My Governor
My Governor
Carry Go
Udom Emmanuel till 2019
Re: Governor Udom Emmanuel: Impactful Leadership Through Community-based Model (1) by saintkeppy(m): 10:18pm On Jun 10, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:

For receivin'Credit Alat

grin
Re: Governor Udom Emmanuel: Impactful Leadership Through Community-based Model (1) by deomelo: 10:21pm On Jun 10, 2018
Divatochi:

Double ID registered TODAY.

I just wonder why and how IDs registered on the same day always show up to support the same OP and his paid agent akwa ibom threads..

grin grin

Re: Governor Udom Emmanuel: Impactful Leadership Through Community-based Model (1) by deomelo: 10:25pm On Jun 10, 2018
The richest state in Nigeria with less than 5 million people and N173 billion debt should be well on it's way to Dubai status, but it's still on village mediocre level..
Re: Governor Udom Emmanuel: Impactful Leadership Through Community-based Model (1) by HappyNigerian: 10:26pm On Jun 10, 2018
I don't care about the OP, I only care about Udom and Akwa Ibom state.
Re: Governor Udom Emmanuel: Impactful Leadership Through Community-based Model (1) by saintkeppy(m): 10:59pm On Jun 10, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:

Those are community schools majorly in rural communities (which naturally falls under the jurisdiction of Local government) and abandoned by successive past administration in the state.

The project was an inter ministerial direct Labour project, so you won't expect an edifice of Julius Berger standard. Irrespective, it affects every community.

He should be greatly commended for this

Forget this thing u dey post, Local Govt. Funds are controlled by AKSG, so why wouldn't they provide all this social Amenities at the rural?, for Christ sake they were elected to provide these things &this is part of their campaign promises, so they are not doing me a favour, it is expected that they should provide &also hold 'em accountable if they fail to provide.

The fact is Gov. Udom &other Gov'nors can as well built a world-Class schools at the rural area across all LGAS, there's money available to do just that if they want to, but reasons is best known to them.

In my own opinion I still prefer schools built by Ameachi with better facilities than this Mediocre structures you're posting here for us to see & be clappin'
Better take a trip to Rumukwuta Girls P.H &see what Wike is doing there, &other schools, this is what I mean.
In advance countries, this is not a news cos to whom much is given, much is expected.

Our gov'nors should do better, we need to see a superlative structures in rural schools, in other words our schools should look like a mini-college with up-to-date Facilities, employ competent teachers to impact knowledge to pupils &students at the Grassroot.

Take care!
Re: Governor Udom Emmanuel: Impactful Leadership Through Community-based Model (1) by TonyeBarcanista(m): 11:06pm On Jun 10, 2018
saintkeppy:

Forget this thing u dey post, Local Govt. Funds are controlled by AKSG, so why wouldn't they provide all this social Amenities at the rural?, for Christ sake they were elected to provide these things &this is part of their campaign promises, so they are not doing me a favour, it is expected that they should provide &also hold 'em accountable if they fail to provide.

The fact is Gov. Udom &other Gov'nors can as well built a world-Class schools at the rural area across all LGAS, there's money available to do just that if they want to, but reasons is best known to them.

In my own opinion I still prefer schools built by Ameachi with better facilities than this Mediocre structures you're posting here for us to see & be clappin'
Better take a trip to Rumukwuta Girls P.H &see what Wike is doing there, &other schools, this is what I mean.
In advance countries, this is not a news cos to whom much is given, much is expected.

Our gov'nors should do better, we need to see a superlative structures in rural schools, in other words our schools should look like a mini-college with up-to-date Facilities, employ competent teachers to impact knowledge to pupils &students at the Grassroot.

Take care!
Did Amaechi touch community schools?

Mind you, Udom.has done a lot of Model Schools that best Amaechi

Meanwhile, Udom has gone beyond structures to consolidate on industrialisation
Re: Governor Udom Emmanuel: Impactful Leadership Through Community-based Model (1) by saintkeppy(m): 11:17pm On Jun 10, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:

Yes Ameachi did, you're a Rivers man &you should know better,

How many model schools??
Pls post pictures of the model schools built by Gov.Udom let me see

Pls don't show me West Itam Sec.Sch i've gone there to see things for maself it was a good idea still ain't good enough, poor finishin', the tartan tracks is peelin'&washin' away, I expected the entire school premises to be inter-locked usin'the best materials.
Infact the contractors did a wack job with so much ca$h given, no swaggs.
I can't commission such project as an individual I tell you the truth.

He's gone beyond which structures?? I'm still waitin'for that much needed Industries.
Re: Governor Udom Emmanuel: Impactful Leadership Through Community-based Model (1) by deomelo: 11:23pm On Jun 10, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:

Amaechi built more schools than Akpabio and your new paymaster combined and your community excuse is just a meaningless excuse because the schools are in different communities regardless the location.

This is just a lie and I challenge you to show us the schools and I'll post the ones Amaehi built. Stop spewing what you can not back up with facts.

What industrialization, syringe and fertilizer blending? Stop mixing up cottage businesses with industrialization.
Re: Governor Udom Emmanuel: Impactful Leadership Through Community-based Model (1) by deomelo: 11:25pm On Jun 10, 2018
saintkeppy:

Yes Ameachi did, you're a Rivers man &you should know better,

How many model schools??
Pls post pictures of the model schools built by Gov.Udom let me see

He's gone beyond which structures?? I'm still waitin'for that much needed Industries.

He won't post anything because there's none to post.

Even akpabio did not build 1 single classroom.
Re: Governor Udom Emmanuel: Impactful Leadership Through Community-based Model (1) by saintkeppy(m): 11:37pm On Jun 10, 2018
deomelo:

He won't post anything because there's none to post.

Even akpabio did not build 1 single classroom.

He wants to show me West Itam Sec.Sch, which i've gone there to see things for maself it was a good idea but still ain't good enough, reasons: poor finishin', the tartan tracks is peelin'&washin' away, I expected the entire school premises to be inter-locked usin'the best materials, beautification.
Infact the contractors did a wack job totally with so much ca$h given, no swaggs.
I can't commission such project as an individual I tell you the truth, infact that contractor needs to be arrested, he's a fraud!

(1) (Reply)

APC Senators Meet As Saraki, Dogara Weigh Options / Just In: Alex Otti Lost To Chikwe Udensi In Apga Guber Primary / Thunderstorm Kills Five Persons At A Market In Cross River. Graphic Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.