Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,520 members, 7,819,868 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:15 AM

Pictures Of President Muhammadu Buhari In Morroco - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of President Muhammadu Buhari In Morroco (18728 Views)

Photos Of President Buhari In Morroco / Man Who Praised Buhari In A Salon In Benin Gets A Hug / People Climb Tree To See Buhari In Jigawa As President Visits (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of President Muhammadu Buhari In Morroco by Metuh: 6:48am On Jun 11, 2018
He will still go back to his cows grin
Re: Pictures Of President Muhammadu Buhari In Morroco by hushpapi(m): 6:49am On Jun 11, 2018
And you expect all to be transformed within 4yrs?

selemempe:
All these nonsense una dey talk for this thread is not my issue.

My issue is look at that city and ask urself if with the mediocrity of Buhari's govt, if any Nigerian city will look like that within the nxt 10 years?

Look its not hard to develope a nation if u truly want to. As at 1975 Dubai looked the way kano looks now. By 2005 dubai has become an alpha city. Both morocco and dubai dont even have the amount of oil in bayelsa alone.

Buhari, gej and obj (particularly obj) has failed our nation. Forget sentiment. After 2023, buhari will leave power and nothing would have truly changed in nigeria. The few projects he would manage to build will decay gradually and the vicious cycle will continue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of President Muhammadu Buhari In Morroco by contigiency(m): 6:49am On Jun 11, 2018
One of the most powerful presidents in the world. I am not surprised.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of President Muhammadu Buhari In Morroco by sdindan: 6:51am On Jun 11, 2018
Tell their king to allow Nigerians cross to Spain.

They are the ones waving at u angry
Re: Pictures Of President Muhammadu Buhari In Morroco by Mynd44: 6:55am On Jun 11, 2018
sdindan:
Tell their king to allow Nigerians cross to Spain.

They are the ones waving at u angry
So you are asking the Nigerian President to tell their King to aid Nigerians in committing a crime.

Very nice
Re: Pictures Of President Muhammadu Buhari In Morroco by contigiency(m): 6:56am On Jun 11, 2018
Metuh:
He will still go back to his cows grin

That is the only thing you know of him because of your station in life. It's a pity you couldn't see history books in your school library.

Never mind, those who have his real history are telling the world the true person of buhari as can be seen in these pictures.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of President Muhammadu Buhari In Morroco by SyndyB(m): 6:57am On Jun 11, 2018
So we should fry Akamu abi?
Re: Pictures Of President Muhammadu Buhari In Morroco by contigiency(m): 6:58am On Jun 11, 2018
hushpapi:
And you expect all to be transformed within 4yrs?

Right question.
Re: Pictures Of President Muhammadu Buhari In Morroco by new2012: 6:58am On Jun 11, 2018
contigiency:

That is the only thing you know of him because of your station in life. It's a pity you couldn't see history books in your school library.

Never mind, those who have his real history are telling the world the true person of buhari as can be seen in these pictures.

History? Come on dude, history was never fair to that guy, he was never right. The overthrow was because of hardship he inflicted on the masses. Read properly
Re: Pictures Of President Muhammadu Buhari In Morroco by jey4all(m): 6:59am On Jun 11, 2018
See as Morocco fine.
Re: Pictures Of President Muhammadu Buhari In Morroco by PDJT: 6:59am On Jun 11, 2018
Why won’t the Moroccans give him a heroic welcome following his jihadist success in Northern and Central Nigeria so far. They also want allies for their World Cup host bid and Ecowas membership application. Jihadists everywhere.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of President Muhammadu Buhari In Morroco by michoim(m): 7:01am On Jun 11, 2018
dukie25:
Propaganda won't feed me and my family.

Back to your cows oh Bubu

Every good news about PMB is propaganda to IPOB /LOOTERS. What a lost generation!

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of President Muhammadu Buhari In Morroco by Smarkie: 7:03am On Jun 11, 2018
#Back to daura
Re: Pictures Of President Muhammadu Buhari In Morroco by contigiency(m): 7:05am On Jun 11, 2018
selemempe:

Buhari, gej and obj (particularly obj) has failed our nation. Forget sentiment. After 2023, buhari will leave power and nothing would have truly changed in nigeria. The few projects he would manage to build will decay gradually and the vicious cycle will continue

God forbid this your last statement, Buhari will achieve something and Nigeria will grow. As you can see it is already growing under buhari.
Re: Pictures Of President Muhammadu Buhari In Morroco by Smart4me: 7:06am On Jun 11, 2018
selemempe:

My issue is look at that city and ask urself if with the mediocrity of Buhari's govt, if any Nigerian city will look like that within the nxt 10 years?

Look its not hard to develope a nation if u truly want to. As at 1975 Dubai looked the way kano looks now. By 2005 dubai has become an alpha city. Both morocco and dubai dont even have the amount of oil in bayelsa alone.

Thank you, thank you, thank you my brother. Most Nigerians don't have sense. I have never seen people like Nigerians before. Many will still talk down at u because of this comment.

I keep saying it, Nigerians are the reason politicians mess up with us. We celebrate nonsense. Look at that road, lool at how clean and calm and matured that city is.

Morocco is bidding to host World Cup sef. That country has gone far ahead of Nigeria.

Politicians dey use us play football. I hate the fact that millions of Nigerians celebrate nonsense. Some people are even supporting Saraki.. That is nonsense. All of them, OBJ, PMB, GEJ, Saraki, etc they have all failed. Instead of us to team up and fight these guys, we still protect them.

My brother, the only sweet thing about Nigeria is that u can get away with almost any crime as long as u have connection. That is the sweetness here. Aside that, Nigeria is the most unfortunate and one of the most backward countries on earth.

A country that can not pride her self of at least 80% electricity. Nonsense. I weep each time I see some fools scream, sir baba here. They should calmly watch the developments in morocco

4 Likes

Re: Pictures Of President Muhammadu Buhari In Morroco by RuthlessLeader(m): 7:08am On Jun 11, 2018
michoim:

Every good news about PMB is propaganda to IPOB /LOOTERS. What a lost generation!
Nigeria is more corrupt under PMB.

Dollar to Naira is still not equal

Boko Haram is stronger than ever and they have used the guise of herdsmen to spread to middle belt.

Our economy has crashed because of buhari. This was how it crashed in 1983 when he was head of state.

But zombiesm/30k won't let you have sense

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of President Muhammadu Buhari In Morroco by Nobody: 7:08am On Jun 11, 2018
BUHARI RESEMBLE CHIMPANZEE NO BE SMALL

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of President Muhammadu Buhari In Morroco by PHILipu1(m): 7:09am On Jun 11, 2018
dukie25:
Propaganda won't feed me and my family.

Back to your cows oh Bubu
Baba making us proud while 5% people are getting heart attack

4 Likes

Re: Pictures Of President Muhammadu Buhari In Morroco by Focusmind: 7:10am On Jun 11, 2018
The red carpet and fanfare are for him to agree on Morocco's demands and intentions. When you treat somebody right and honor him will all respect, his thinking will some how be impaired and will be wired to act in a manner that will make you happy. That's the game Morocco is playing. They want to enter the West African market by becoming ECOWAS member and get Nigeria support on Western Sahara problem.

Good one Morocco. Hawthorn effect will overshadow Buhari

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of President Muhammadu Buhari In Morroco by bekpo(m): 7:11am On Jun 11, 2018
May God bless Mr President.
Re: Pictures Of President Muhammadu Buhari In Morroco by Nackzy: 7:13am On Jun 11, 2018
Admin that banned me for 10 days come and see your uncle in Molocco
Re: Pictures Of President Muhammadu Buhari In Morroco by Ndonu101: 7:16am On Jun 11, 2018
How does this change the price of one cup of garri in the market?
Re: Pictures Of President Muhammadu Buhari In Morroco by cytell56: 7:20am On Jun 11, 2018
Deji7474:
Pictures of the President welcomed by the people of Morroco

Absolute tyrant!!!

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of President Muhammadu Buhari In Morroco by Metuh: 7:21am On Jun 11, 2018
contigiency:

Hahahahhahahah. History books kwa

Tell me what happened in 1984
Re: Pictures Of President Muhammadu Buhari In Morroco by Nobody: 7:21am On Jun 11, 2018
selemempe:

You just saved me a lot of stress from typing this same thing. You read my mind. Stay blessed and have a lovely week ahead of you.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of President Muhammadu Buhari In Morroco by Nobody: 7:21am On Jun 11, 2018
FriendNG:
Nigeria's number 1 sellable product.

Nigeria's most respected leader ever.

Nigeria's most handsome President both at young and old age.

and the Nigeria's most violator of human rights,

Nigeria's worst performing president

Nigeria's most tribalistic man

Nigeria's most intolerant president

Nigeria's most insensitive president to the security and safety of lives of his people.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of President Muhammadu Buhari In Morroco by blowjob: 7:21am On Jun 11, 2018
SAI BABA..
Re: Pictures Of President Muhammadu Buhari In Morroco by Nobody: 7:25am On Jun 11, 2018
I luv the two regalian dress
Re: Pictures Of President Muhammadu Buhari In Morroco by segebase(m): 7:25am On Jun 11, 2018
Authoreety:
What went he there to do
gunshot
..ak
Re: Pictures Of President Muhammadu Buhari In Morroco by otunbadan(m): 7:29am On Jun 11, 2018
FriendNG:
Nigerians are solidly behind you. Paid agent here can wail on suen platform it's legal.

You can like to vstop jonzing yourself man

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

HOD Removed In UNIPORT For Participating In Protest Against Murder Of Aluu-4 / Pictures: South East Youths Declare Total Support For President Jonathan / 14 Killed, 24 Injured In Borno Suicide Attack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.