Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,567 members, 7,847,364 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 04:19 PM

According To FRSC, These Are Traffic Rules For Use Of Bicycles On The Highway - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / According To FRSC, These Are Traffic Rules For Use Of Bicycles On The Highway (12445 Views)

Wike Tours Abuja Metroline, Says Project Will Be Ready For Use In May (PHOTOS) / Subsidy: FCT To Develop Lanes As FRSC Wants Nigerians To Embrace Bicycles / VIO Cameras On Lagos Roads Catch Traffic Rules Breakers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: According To FRSC, These Are Traffic Rules For Use Of Bicycles On The Highway by valuedammy(m): 8:33am On Jun 11, 2018
So what will happen if any rider violate any of those rules?
Will they be arrested or warned?
Re: According To FRSC, These Are Traffic Rules For Use Of Bicycles On The Highway by uuzba(m): 8:34am On Jun 11, 2018
lonelydora:
Do Nigerians even build roads to accommodate bicycles?

FRSC sef

We are a pompous people. Everybody wants to drive jeep when we cannot manufacture the jeep or even refine the petrol to put in the jeep.
-
Belgium, Nederlands, China....they ride bicycles with pride. Women wear high heal shoes to ride bike without shame.

1 Like

Re: According To FRSC, These Are Traffic Rules For Use Of Bicycles On The Highway by KK555: 8:36am On Jun 11, 2018
DonFreshmoney:

You must have lost your money on mmm.. that's why your eyes could easily pick the tripple M.. sorry bro, next time don't invest in scams.

I was one of those who discouraged people from doing that and there we go again. What is wrong with you this monday morning bro?

It was triple M, now it is double T.
Re: According To FRSC, These Are Traffic Rules For Use Of Bicycles On The Highway by DonFreshmoney(m): 9:12am On Jun 11, 2018
KK555:

I was one of those who discouraged people from doing that and there we go again. What is wrong with you this monday morning bro?

It was triple M, now it is double T

Lol.. I think something must be wrong with u. It's not double T but double p.
Re: According To FRSC, These Are Traffic Rules For Use Of Bicycles On The Highway by Nairalandguru(m): 9:17am On Jun 11, 2018
kuku talk say make we no ride bicycle na... shu.
Re: According To FRSC, These Are Traffic Rules For Use Of Bicycles On The Highway by donqx: 9:25am On Jun 11, 2018
hmm
Re: According To FRSC, These Are Traffic Rules For Use Of Bicycles On The Highway by KK555: 9:42am On Jun 11, 2018
DonFreshmoney:

Lol.. I think something must be wrong with u. It's not double T but double p.

You,ve infected me with your monday morning dyslexia.

1 Like

Re: According To FRSC, These Are Traffic Rules For Use Of Bicycles On The Highway by Bluezy13(m): 9:42am On Jun 11, 2018
SemmyM:
Hehe, wow.. being on first page,

Am so glad for today, today is Monday and today will be a great day cause today is my day, i was born on earth several years ago in this kind of day, i thank you Lord for making me witness another year full of joy and happiness...

Hello, my fellow nairaland, if am not privileged to be celebrated offline or receiving gifts from anybody, but i still thank God that i still have the privilege that there's social media where various wishes and celebration can come, so is going to be a big party for me on social media, but i kindly need your online gift right now, by helping me send LIKES on my Instagram picture, seeing my LIKE PHOTO increasing will be the perfect gift for me right now, kindly help me to click on this Instagram link to donate your WONDERFUL GIFT in LIKES on my Instagram, thanks in advance.

https://instagram.com/p/BjwWRBIHbNh/

Manage the 1 like I sent you here
Re: According To FRSC, These Are Traffic Rules For Use Of Bicycles On The Highway by Carter4luv(m): 9:56am On Jun 11, 2018
A country who has no plan for the future, we just be Givin laws without adequate preparation, in our roads today even the pedestrian made for the people is now for danfo drivers no longer for the individuals.

In some civilized country the truck drivers, has their lanes, the motorcycle and bike riders also have their lanes.

But here in Nigeria we don't av such instead we start giving out stupid laws, so they can make money if found guilty.

Every driver need a better learning on how to. Follow the road signs and to avoid driving on pedestrians
Re: According To FRSC, These Are Traffic Rules For Use Of Bicycles On The Highway by Nobody: 1:51pm On Jun 11, 2018
Bluezy13:

Manage the 1 like I sent you here

Thanks very much

(1) (2) (Reply)

Aminu Mustapha, Ondo DPO Dies In Car Crash. His Son Survives With Injuries / Good City To Live In Brazil / Seven Passengers Killed In Accident On Bauchi Expressway. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.