Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,201 members, 7,815,189 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:44 AM

Lady Caught Cheating On Her Fiance with his Friend 13days To Their Wedding - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Caught Cheating On Her Fiance with his Friend 13days To Their Wedding (40536 Views)

Lady Checking The Heart Beat Of Her Fiance With Stethoscope In Pre-wedding Pics / Lady Rocks Open Chest Outfit With Her Fiance In Pre-Wedding Photos / Lady Gives Her Fiance Doggy-style Pose In Pre-wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Caught Cheating On Her Fiance with his Friend 13days To Their Wedding by MaziOmenuko: 9:08am On Jun 11, 2018
Chai The only sane portal we had is now being invaded by nairaland kids.

RIP Twitter
Re: Lady Caught Cheating On Her Fiance with his Friend 13days To Their Wedding by michaelwilli(m): 9:08am On Jun 11, 2018
HOELOSHOW

1 Like

Re: Lady Caught Cheating On Her Fiance with his Friend 13days To Their Wedding by PenlsCaP: 9:09am On Jun 11, 2018
grin
Re: Lady Caught Cheating On Her Fiance with his Friend 13days To Their Wedding by johnmattew: 9:09am On Jun 11, 2018
lenghtinny:
Too many journalists on Twitter with spurious tales....

I don't blame them, na the stupid bloggers that loves paying attention to their lies I blame angry
they are bloggers themselves that opened numerous Twitter accounts to channel fake news so they can post it on their blogs

1 Like

Re: Lady Caught Cheating On Her Fiance with his Friend 13days To Their Wedding by Boyooosa(m): 9:09am On Jun 11, 2018
Wowza!
Re: Lady Caught Cheating On Her Fiance with his Friend 13days To Their Wedding by Dollabiz: 9:09am On Jun 11, 2018
hmm
Re: Lady Caught Cheating On Her Fiance with his Friend 13days To Their Wedding by MrLouisVanGaal1: 9:10am On Jun 11, 2018
Twitter strikes again!
Re: Lady Caught Cheating On Her Fiance with his Friend 13days To Their Wedding by Mruwa1(m): 9:10am On Jun 11, 2018
cheating na attribute to women na the ones with brain dey fit control dem self .my guy ex come my guy house she tempt my guy by all means to wipe am My guy just ignore her ...when she comot from my guy house she text my guy date of r wedding

1 Like

Re: Lady Caught Cheating On Her Fiance with his Friend 13days To Their Wedding by nonye6194: 9:10am On Jun 11, 2018
see lubish excuse
unguarded?
Is she the queen of the north?

1 Like

Re: Lady Caught Cheating On Her Fiance with his Friend 13days To Their Wedding by dowjones(m): 9:10am On Jun 11, 2018
Marriage is an overhyped concept by the white colonialists.

Not everyone was designed to be monogamous.

1 Like

Re: Lady Caught Cheating On Her Fiance with his Friend 13days To Their Wedding by Jasen1(m): 9:11am On Jun 11, 2018
I beg guys bae birthday is on Wednesday

Can someone suggest a gift for her budget is 5000 to 10000
Re: Lady Caught Cheating On Her Fiance with his Friend 13days To Their Wedding by dowjones(m): 9:11am On Jun 11, 2018
MaziOmenuko:
Chai The only sane portal we had is now being invaded by nairaland kids.

RIP Twitter

Try Reddit or quora.
Re: Lady Caught Cheating On Her Fiance with his Friend 13days To Their Wedding by poseidon12: 9:12am On Jun 11, 2018
And the knuckleheaded Queen Idoko says she doesn't blame the lady because the guy is very cute? That means that she would also bang the guy if she finds herself in same situation, I guess. If we are all sleeping with any cute person we meet, I wonder how the world will be.
Rotten ladies. The groom just dodged a bullet. He should go for thanksgiving ASAP.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Caught Cheating On Her Fiance with his Friend 13days To Their Wedding by Bodun88: 9:15am On Jun 11, 2018
shocked
Re: Lady Caught Cheating On Her Fiance with his Friend 13days To Their Wedding by OttHin: 9:21am On Jun 11, 2018
Gossipblogger:
[s]Such an unbelievable story This Early Morning, Twitter user Queen Idoko is currently shredded to pieces after her bestie who is set to wed in few days time, was caught banging another guy, According to Idoko she dont blame the girl cos the guy was the cutest man she had ever seen, And that it was the fiance that even sent her to go get stuff from the guy, Nawa, nothing, we will not see..[/s]

Gossip From Ebiwali-

Who catch am?
How?
When?
What time,night or day time?
Amebo people.....

1 Like

Re: Lady Caught Cheating On Her Fiance with his Friend 13days To Their Wedding by Jackipapa: 9:22am On Jun 11, 2018
Go Church go thank God and remain until God showed u your real wife!
Re: Lady Caught Cheating On Her Fiance with his Friend 13days To Their Wedding by Btruth: 9:23am On Jun 11, 2018
fear north...., sorry, i meant fear women.
Re: Lady Caught Cheating On Her Fiance with his Friend 13days To Their Wedding by queenfav(f): 9:26am On Jun 11, 2018
Just this morning, i was told about a pastor that has been going to his mistress house to service her, not knowing that the lady's husband had hidden cameras. The man carried the video to play for his fellow pastors. People are cheating nowadays as though marital vows mean nothing!

3 Likes

Re: Lady Caught Cheating On Her Fiance with his Friend 13days To Their Wedding by AdorableJosh(m): 9:32am On Jun 11, 2018
I'm curious to know what she meant by 'left unguarded', is she a dog?
Re: Lady Caught Cheating On Her Fiance with his Friend 13days To Their Wedding by Saff(f): 9:39am On Jun 11, 2018
Everyday is a new cheating scandal on Twitter. Anything to trend

1 Like

Re: Lady Caught Cheating On Her Fiance with his Friend 13days To Their Wedding by autonomous22: 9:45am On Jun 11, 2018
QueenSuccubus:
grin

Twitter and their false story sha..

Shut up.... Women, you are all d same.
Re: Lady Caught Cheating On Her Fiance with his Friend 13days To Their Wedding by Angelfrost(m): 9:55am On Jun 11, 2018
What else is even new?! Infidelity among women will only and surely increase as the days go by... If you have a good girl in this day and age, you have won a lifetime jackpot!!! I don't stand to be corrected!
Re: Lady Caught Cheating On Her Fiance with his Friend 13days To Their Wedding by anyicash(m): 9:55am On Jun 11, 2018
grin grin
Re: Lady Caught Cheating On Her Fiance with his Friend 13days To Their Wedding by Nobody: 9:58am On Jun 11, 2018
it does happen a lot!...i don't know why people indulge in such!

if I was without conscience, I would have bleeped a couple of engaged chicks that threw caution to the wind.
Re: Lady Caught Cheating On Her Fiance with his Friend 13days To Their Wedding by holluphemydavid(m): 9:59am On Jun 11, 2018
Everybody Sha wnt to thread
Re: Lady Caught Cheating On Her Fiance with his Friend 13days To Their Wedding by holluphemydavid(m): 10:00am On Jun 11, 2018
wildcatter23:
It's simple, she left her woman hole unguarded. It's like she wears a padlock down that hole and the cute guy quoting the Twitter user decided to fill her up.

I hear the damnest excuses. She was unguarded!!!!

Fiance should get a püssy guard to guard his hoé. Maybe then the guard would smash her and then the fiance would get a castrated guard.

Some twisted shits man hear.
Wot is dis?
Re: Lady Caught Cheating On Her Fiance with his Friend 13days To Their Wedding by Jasperro(m): 10:02am On Jun 11, 2018
ladies
Re: Lady Caught Cheating On Her Fiance with his Friend 13days To Their Wedding by KingCassy(m): 10:05am On Jun 11, 2018
Nobody believes twitter stories anymore grin grin grin

You've got ITunes or Amazon gift card to sell? Or you need data at a ridiculous cheap rate?? Check my signature

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

When A Man Truly Loves A Woman. / My Ex Is Making Me Depressed / 13 Things Women Do Only When They Are Not Interested In You.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.