Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,840 members, 7,813,819 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:03 PM

Pep Guardiola Reveals Why He Will Never Manage Barcelona Again - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Pep Guardiola Reveals Why He Will Never Manage Barcelona Again (384 Views)

List Of Players we don't need in Barcelona again / WOW! Pep Guardiola Reveals The Man United Stars That Destroyed Man City / Pep Guardiola Reveals What Will Happen If Man City Fail To Win Champions League (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pep Guardiola Reveals Why He Will Never Manage Barcelona Again by ridwan20u: 9:15am On Jun 11, 2018
Re: Pep Guardiola Reveals Why He Will Never Manage Barcelona Again by friendlyadvice: 9:16am On Jun 11, 2018
ridwan20u:
Click link below

http://boxloaded.com.ng/pep-guardiola-reveals-why-he-will-never-manage-barcelona-again/

Manchester City manager, Pep Guardiola, has
said he would never manager Barcelona
again, as his time at the Nou Camp has come
and gone for good.
Guardiola won incredible 14 titles during a
four-year spell as Barca head coach, including
three La Ligas, two Champions Leagues and
two Copa del Reys.
But the Spaniard admits he would not be able
to live up to his own legacy, because he
couldn’t recreate the unique circumstances
that opened the door to their domination.
“As a coach (of Barcelona), it’s over. I am not
the same, nor do they even look at me in the
same way,” he said on Spain’s TV3.
“I was at a fantastic age in which I was taking
on the world. We took it on with some
incredible players, a young president (Joan
Laporta), Txiki (Begiristain)… it was a
generation of brutal players and the best
player in the world (Lionel Messi). The stars
aligned.”

Re: Pep Guardiola Reveals Why He Will Never Manage Barcelona Again by Viralkid: 9:26am On Jun 11, 2018
In other words, you don cast

(1) (Reply)

Sure Daily Prediction .... / Reveal: Why Cristiano Ronaldo Cant Stop Scoring / Nigeria Vs Iceland. Predict Who Will Win And Get FREE 1GB Data

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.