Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,336 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:06 PM

How To Use And Managed The New Prepaid Meter. - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / How To Use And Managed The New Prepaid Meter. (1354 Views)

How To Fix PHED Prepaid Meter ‘rejected’ Error / How Do I Load The Activation Token On My Conlog Prepaid Meter? / Prepaid Meter Codes| How To Recharge & Check Balance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Use And Managed The New Prepaid Meter. by popefrank2016(m): 9:54am On Jun 11, 2018
Verily, technology is gradually taking another shape and that has been the orison for every man, then we need to be guided on the newly introduced technology like the electricity prepaid meters. Using a prepaid meter is good, especially when your aware of the useful tips of managing and regulating the usage. Most of people have cried and some are still crying because of the exorbitant electricity charges incurred as a result of ignorance on how to manage their prepaid electricity plans. Normally a three bedroom apartment should be able to manage a token worth of two thousand five hundred #2,500 which is approximately 100 units for a duration of one month and one week if the power supply is relatively normal. A friend told me last time that he bought a electricity token worth of  three thousand naira #3000 but it was exhausted within a period of two weeks and some factions of days in his two bedroom apartment, with this, i was motivated to asked him some questions, lo and behold that the problems lies in his hands.

In this articles, i will be guiding you on a proper lane on how to managed your electricity prepaid meter plan and achieved a maximum results thereafter.

Tips To Managed Your Prepaid Electricity Plans.
1. Use energy bulb throughout in your apartment. Energy bulbs consumed lesser energy and has a better luminescence.
2. Off your electrical appliances that is not in use.
3. Switch off your refrigerators immediately the contents gets freezed and switch it on back after some time.
4. Avoid constant switching ON/OFF your electrical points.
5. Remember to switch OFF all electrical appliances, possibly from the control box when your away from home.
6. Do not wait to exhaust all your units before recharging.
7. Always check and your daily consumption using your assigned monitor to know how much current used and how to minimize it.
8. Reduce your ways of using some of the stronger electrical machines such as electrical stoves,pressing iron and washing machines etc.
[color=#990000][/color]More@www.manyloaded.com
Re: How To Use And Managed The New Prepaid Meter. by kingsman66(m): 11:31am On Jun 11, 2018
prepaid meters best so far
Re: How To Use And Managed The New Prepaid Meter. by popefrank2016(m): 5:29pm On Jun 11, 2018
no be small thing bro...
Re: How To Use And Managed The New Prepaid Meter. by Tayorshd2(m): 10:54pm On Sep 09, 2021
Please I don't understand your number 4 above can u explain better ??
Re: How To Use And Managed The New Prepaid Meter. by Tayorshd2(m): 10:54pm On Sep 09, 2021
popefrank2016:
Verily, technology is gradually taking another shape and that has been the orison for every man, then we need to be guided on the newly introduced technology like the electricity prepaid meters. Using a prepaid meter is good, especially when your aware of the useful tips of managing and regulating the usage. Most of people have cried and some are still crying because of the exorbitant electricity charges incurred as a result of ignorance on how to manage their prepaid electricity plans. Normally a three bedroom apartment should be able to manage a token worth of two thousand five hundred #2,500 which is approximately 100 units for a duration of one month and one week if the power supply is relatively normal. A friend told me last time that he bought a electricity token worth of  three thousand naira #3000 but it was exhausted within a period of two weeks and some factions of days in his two bedroom apartment, with this, i was motivated to asked him some questions, lo and behold that the problems lies in his hands.

In this articles, i will be guiding you on a proper lane on how to managed your electricity prepaid meter plan and achieved a maximum results thereafter.

Tips To Managed Your Prepaid Electricity Plans.
1. Use energy bulb throughout in your apartment. Energy bulbs consumed lesser energy and has a better luminescence.
2. Off your electrical appliances that is not in use.
3. Switch off your refrigerators immediately the contents gets freezed and switch it on back after some time.
4. Avoid constant switching ON/OFF your electrical points.
5. Remember to switch OFF all electrical appliances, possibly from the control box when your away from home.
6. Do not wait to exhaust all your units before recharging.
7. Always check and your daily consumption using your assigned monitor to know how much current used and how to minimize it.
8. Reduce your ways of using some of the stronger electrical machines such as electrical stoves,pressing iron and washing machines etc.
[color=#990000][/color]More@www.manyloaded.com

Please I don't understand your number 4 above can u explain better ?? cry kiss

(1) (Reply)

Adslan Technology World / Cutie Cats / A Failed Professor In The History Of Science....hwang Woo-suk(de-professorlised)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.