Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,067 members, 7,810,992 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:07 PM

How To Fix PHED Prepaid Meter ‘rejected’ Error - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / How To Fix PHED Prepaid Meter ‘rejected’ Error (17513 Views)

How Do I Load The Activation Token On My Conlog Prepaid Meter? / Prepaid Meter Codes| How To Recharge & Check Balance / How To Reset PHED Prepaid Meter Showing 'TEMPER' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Fix PHED Prepaid Meter ‘rejected’ Error by argob44(f): 12:59am On Oct 24, 2023
If you’re here because you’ve encountered a rejected error while trying to load a recharge token onto your PHED prepaid meter, you’re not alone. Many individuals are facing this issue currently, and I am here to help you resolve it step by step. In this blog post, I will walk you through the process of fixing the error and getting your meter up and running in no time.

Step 1: Access the PHED Token Self-Service Portal

The first step in resolving the rejected error on your PHED prepaid meter is to access the PHED Token Self-Service Portal. To do this, follow these instructions:

Visit the PHED Token Self-Service Portal by going to https://tid.phed.com.ng/.

Once on the portal, you will be prompted to enter your meter number in the designated field.

After entering your meter number, click on the ‘Search’ option to generate a TID Activation Token for your meter.

A TID Activation Token will be generated specifically for your meter, which is an essential component in resolving the error.

Step 2: Enter the Activation Tokens

Now that you have your TID Activation Token, you can proceed with entering them to rectify the rejected error. Follow these steps carefully:

Begin by entering the first activation token you received into the appropriate field.

Once you’ve entered the first activation token, press the ‘Enter’ key or the relevant button.

Next, enter the second activation token that was generated for your meter.

Press the ‘Enter’ key or the relevant button again.

As you complete these steps, you should notice a ‘Accepted’ notification appearing on the screen. This signifies that your activation tokens have been successfully entered and validated by the system.

Step 3: Load Your Recharge Token

With the ‘accepted’ notification displayed on your screen, you can now proceed to load your recharge token onto your PHED prepaid meter. This step is straightforward, and here’s how to do it:

Enter your recharge token in the provided space, typically a long sequence of alphanumeric characters.

Confirm the token you’ve entered to ensure it matches the one you received.

Finally, press ‘Enter’ or the designated button to load the recharge token onto your meter.

Congratulations, you’ve successfully resolved the rejected error on your PHED prepaid meter! By following these steps, you can quickly get your meter up and running, ensuring you have access to electricity without any further interruptions.

Remember that PHED may update its procedures and portal, so it’s essential to double-check the official website or contact their customer service for the most up-to-date information and support. I hope this post has been helpful in getting your electricity supply back on track.

Please leave a comment if you find this helpful.

See SOURCE for a pictural view on how to do this. https://www.asbnews.ng/2023/10/20/how-to-fix-phed-meter-rejected-error/

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Fix PHED Prepaid Meter ‘rejected’ Error by Ezemarcel(m): 1:43am On Oct 24, 2023
Nice
Re: How To Fix PHED Prepaid Meter ‘rejected’ Error by Buruoma: 11:27pm On Nov 08, 2023
Thank you, this was really helpful, I did mine and my token was accepted

1 Like

Re: How To Fix PHED Prepaid Meter ‘rejected’ Error by fadaroking: 4:25pm On Nov 15, 2023
This has really helped, thank you so much.

1 Like

Re: How To Fix PHED Prepaid Meter ‘rejected’ Error by whatmoreng: 12:48am On Nov 17, 2023
You are a life saver. Worked like magic

1 Like

Re: How To Fix PHED Prepaid Meter ‘rejected’ Error by momsluv(f): 2:20pm On Nov 19, 2023
Thank you.
It really worked.

1 Like

Re: How To Fix PHED Prepaid Meter ‘rejected’ Error by argob44(f): 7:31pm On Nov 23, 2023
You all are welcomed! I had to share because I went through hell trying to know what the problem was...had to go to the PHCN office and discovered it's even something that we can do ourselves instead of going to their office.
Re: How To Fix PHED Prepaid Meter ‘rejected’ Error by MichaelTerres42: 8:35am On Dec 10, 2023
Thanks, saved my time and energy.

1 Like

Re: How To Fix PHED Prepaid Meter ‘rejected’ Error by Lovelycedar: 11:34pm On Jan 08
This was so helpful. I followed the steps and was able to load the token I got a month ago with ease successfully. Thank you for saving me the stress of going to their office.

1 Like

Re: How To Fix PHED Prepaid Meter ‘rejected’ Error by Elzato: 11:26am On Jan 24
This was so helpful, I was able to load the token. Thank you so much.

1 Like

Re: How To Fix PHED Prepaid Meter ‘rejected’ Error by Depatek2050: 5:19am On Jan 25
This totally resolved my problem. Thanks for sharing

1 Like

Re: How To Fix PHED Prepaid Meter ‘rejected’ Error by Keepamsafe: 8:08pm On Jan 27
argob44:
If you’re here because you’ve encountered a rejected error while trying to load a recharge token onto your PHED prepaid meter, you’re not alone. Many individuals are facing this issue currently, and I am here to help you resolve it step by step. In this blog post, I will walk you through the process of fixing the error and getting your meter up and running in no time.

The first step in resolving the rejected error on your PHED prepaid meter is to access the PHED Token Self-Service Portal. To do this, follow these instructions:

Once on the portal, you will be prompted to enter your meter number in the designated field.

After entering your meter number, click on the ‘Search’ option to generate a TID Activation Token for your meter.

A TID Activation Token will be generated specifically for your meter, which is an essential component in resolving the error.

Now that you have your TID Activation Token, you can proceed with entering them to rectify the rejected error. Follow these steps carefully:

Begin by entering the first activation token you received into the appropriate field.

Once you’ve entered the first activation token, press the ‘Enter’ key or the relevant button.

As you complete these steps, you should notice a ‘Accepted’ notification appearing on the screen. This signifies that your activation tokens have been successfully entered and validated by the system.

With the ‘accepted’ notification displayed on your screen, you can now proceed to load your recharge token onto your PHED prepaid meter. This step is straightforward, and here’s how to do it:

Enter your recharge token in the provided space, typically a long sequence of alphanumeric characters.

Finally, press ‘Enter’ or the designated button to load the recharge token onto your meter.

Congratulations, you’ve successfully resolved the rejected error on your PHED prepaid meter! By following these steps, you can quickly get your meter up and running, ensuring you have access to electricity without any further interruptions.

Remember that PHED may update its procedures and portal, so it’s essential to double-check the official website or contact their customer service for the most up-to-date information and support. I hope this post has been helpful in getting your electricity supply back on track.

See SOURCE for a pictural view on how to do this. https://www.asbnews.ng/2023/10/20/how-to-fix-phed-meter-rejected-error/

Thank you

1 Like

Re: How To Fix PHED Prepaid Meter ‘rejected’ Error by KennedyMie: 2:34am On Feb 11
God bless you my brother. The problem came at midnight with this heat and I just found the right solution. Really greatful

1 Like

Re: How To Fix PHED Prepaid Meter ‘rejected’ Error by initstime: 2:03pm On Feb 11
Thanks a lot,this was really helpful.

1 Like

Re: How To Fix PHED Prepaid Meter ‘rejected’ Error by Zanillo2: 6:41am On Feb 19
Thank you, this was really helpful. I tried it and it worked.

1 Like

Re: How To Fix PHED Prepaid Meter ‘rejected’ Error by willoski(m): 6:25am On Mar 05
Please kindly assist me in clearing error77 on my WASION prepaid meter. It's on PHED zone
Re: How To Fix PHED Prepaid Meter ‘rejected’ Error by argob44(f): 2:31am On Mar 08
willoski:
Please kindly assist me in clearing error77 on my WASION prepaid meter. It's on PHED zone
Sorry, I have no idea on this
Re: How To Fix PHED Prepaid Meter ‘rejected’ Error by Winna01(m): 10:04am On Mar 10
argob44:

Bro, it rejects the TID
Re: How To Fix PHED Prepaid Meter ‘rejected’ Error by aoshi: 12:07pm On Mar 31
argob44:

You are a life-saver. This worked for me. Thanks a lot.

1 Like

Re: How To Fix PHED Prepaid Meter ‘rejected’ Error by officialfestus(m): 4:38pm On Mar 31
Booked
Re: How To Fix PHED Prepaid Meter ‘rejected’ Error by Immunity1555: 12:20am On Apr 14
I am grateful.
Thanks so much

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

SpaceX Prototype Rocket Destroyed In Explosive Test Launch / Coronavirus: Four Lions Test Positive For Covid-19 At Barcelona Zoo / MTN Wants To Plant A MAST Our Land For The Sum Of 3.5million

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.