Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,283 members, 7,860,662 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 01:57 PM

Pls Guys Help A Brother - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls Guys Help A Brother (591 Views)

Pls Guys Never You Fight Your Fellow Man Becuz Of A Woman They Are Not Worth It / Pls Guys What's The Meaning Of This / I Got This Mail From A Lady Here Please Guys Help Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Guys Help A Brother by Nobody: 10:09am On Jun 11, 2018
Pls guys I need your help.There is this Coursemate of mine I starting chatting with.I noticed that she doesn't like to talk about herself.she dodges every questions I ask about herself.I am not an expert on 'girls matters',but I know that girls enjoy talking about themselves.pls note she is the first girl I am chatting with.I really like her and have a genuine interest in knowing about her.pls what do I do to make her open up?
Re: Pls Guys Help A Brother by Bluezy13(m): 10:12am On Jun 11, 2018
Platojoakim:
Pls guys I need your help.There is this Coursemate of mine I starting chatting with.I noticed that she doesn't like to talk about herself.she dodges every questions I ask about herself.I am not an expert on 'girls matters',but I know that girls enjoy talking about themselves.pls note she is the first girl I am chatting with.I really like her and have a genuine interest in knowing about her.pls what do I do to make her open up?

Stop asking her about her life if she is uncomfortable with it.
Just be a good close friend, she will open up gradually as time goes on.
Re: Pls Guys Help A Brother by Nobody: 11:22am On Jun 11, 2018
smh

Re: Pls Guys Help A Brother by papoudaupolos: 11:24am On Jun 11, 2018
Use your second sense and talk about things that will make her talk about herself. I said talk not ask.
Jus try and keep that talk interesting
Re: Pls Guys Help A Brother by Nobody: 11:54am On Jun 11, 2018
ChatDicted:

Thanks ma'am I will try it out
Congratulations, Plato. Your final answer is called ChatDicted. It's not free, but download it here for free. http://www.wetclef.com/topic330.html

If you miss this opportunity, you'll look back with regrets.

Bye.
Re: Pls Guys Help A Brother by Nobody: 11:58am On Jun 11, 2018
@papoudaupolos what things do u suggest I talk about?like I said I am inexperienced at chatting with girls.pls I will welcome ur suggestions
Re: Pls Guys Help A Brother by papoudaupolos: 12:15pm On Jun 11, 2018
Platojoakim:
@papoudaupolos what things do u suggest I talk about?like I said I am inexperienced at chatting with girls.pls I will welcome ur suggestions
Like me, if she's not opening of to me I ll make that topic for us .
I ll tel her knw i noticed that and we'll talk bout it alot.
In anything she do or didn't do there's something to talk about. Jus b as free as u can be with her.
Re: Pls Guys Help A Brother by Nobody: 12:49pm On Jun 11, 2018
papoudaupolos:

Like me, if she's not opening of to me I ll make that topic for us .
I ll tel her knw i noticed that and we'll talk bout it alot.
In anything she do or didn't do there's something to talk about. Jus b as free as u can be with her.
I have attempted discussing her reluctance towards discussing about herself.she smartly dodged the question.
Re: Pls Guys Help A Brother by jex(m): 1:03pm On Jun 11, 2018
Platojoakim:
Mammy water something oh

(1) (Reply)

How To Keep Your Man From Looking Out / Solution For Sexual Problems In Marriage / The Benefit Of Sex In Marriage/relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.